Father of the Bride - Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime's moans echoed in the small room.

"Does that make you happy, Daddy? Breeding your own daughter? Does it, Daddy?"

I just stared at her, my hunger reawakening as she moaned and squirmed on my cock.

"You can breed me anytime, Daddy," she gasped as I bumped her cervix. "As many times as you want. I'll raise them all to be good sluts, Daddy. And you can breed them too. Breed all of us, Daddy."

She clenched her eyes, throwing back her head and screaming as she came again. I growled as I continued hammering into her, that sweet tunnel of hers just begging to be hosed down again.

"And what if they're boys?"

She looked at me again, her eyes cloudy with lust.

"Then they'll breed Mommy, too."

"God, you are such a slut," I said with a grin.

"That's why you love me, Daddy. Because I'm such a good slut."

I could only grunt in agreement as I came again. My balls ached, feeling like I was shooting nothing but air through my empty pipes. I grit my teeth as I throbbed, still aching, but that rush coursing through me.

###

The house was packed with familiar faces for Jaime's big announcement, not that it was a surprise to anyone in the room. Jaime and her friends stormed the place, decorating every square inch of the downstairs living room with streamers, balloons, signs, photos, and banners. Amanda and Trish happily pitched in, gossiping, and laughing with them. I was surprised at how even Amanda was getting in on it, considering her prior impressions of the girls.

I joined Steven and his friends, mostly watching the whirl of activity while sipping a few beers and trying to stay out of the way.

"How did you like my parent's place, mister Michael?" Steven asked after we stepped into the kitchen for another drink. "Heard they had you and Trish out."

"You can just call me Michael, Steven," I said with a sip. "And, yeah, that was a hell of an experience."

"Did they rope you into the family games?" he asked with a knowing smile.

"Uh, yeah. That was... something else, I'll give them that."

Steven chuckled, popping off the top of his beer and clinking it to mine.

"Gotta say, I had you figured all wrong. I should have listened to mom. She said she had a good feeling about you."

"To be honest, I think you were both right."

"Hm?"

"I think I'd just been stuck in 'dad mode' for so long, I'd kind of forgotten how to just relax, not take things too seriously, and enjoy life. Blossom really helped me with that."

"Yeah, her pussy will do that."

I almost sprayed beer across the kitchen as he laughed and slapped my back.

"Come on, Michael. We're all family now, right? No need to be coy, we all know who and what we are."

"Yeah, just didn't think you'd come out and say it," I said between coughs. I looked around at the familiar faces in the living room, mostly groomsman and bridesmaids from the wedding. "They know?"

He snorted and sipped his beer again. "Of course. We've been out there several times, either for family vacations or just get togethers. I think the only one who hasn't, is Amanda."

I glanced over at her excitedly chatting with Jaime and Layla.

"Yeah, might not really be her thing."

"Well, you never know. Mom likes her, and she's got a second sense for it. You should have seen her face light up the first time she saw Jaime. Had her pegged the moment she laid eyes on her. Knew she was perfect for me."

He nudged me and grinned. "By the way, good job. Jaime's never been happier."

"Uh..."

"Like I said, we're family. And a caring family, is a sharing family." He clinked his beer to mine and wandered back into the room to join his friends.

***

The games were surprisingly, and perhaps disappointingly, tame compared to the hedonistic debauchery of the reception. Of course, this was Jaime, so there had to be at least a few lap dances and body shots, though none for her. She even got Amanda to join in on some of the games. The Cards Against Humanity game was about as raunchy as she would get, and she blushed furiously through that, which probably earned her team a lot of points because everyone loved her reactions.

I had bowed out, figuring I'd let the kids have their fun. Also, watching Amanda hula-hoop to music was starting to rattle me. She hadn't won, but she'd done her best to keep her hips moving and her tummy undulating to Trish's vehement cheers and encouragement.

I had instead headed back into the adjoining dining room. It was one of those setups where someone had decided that 'open floor plans' was all the rage and had done their best to remove as many walls as possible, leaving an entryway slightly too big for a double door, but too narrow for it to be considered one room.

The girls had hung a large collage banner high up on the wall reading, 'One down, more to go' in an eclectic assortment of tiny photos. I got curious as to what the pictures were because they were hardly distinguishable even standing a few feet from them. I had to crane my neck and practically stand nose to the wall to finally make out the images.

I snorted once I made out what they were. Close up shots of pussies, cum oozing from them. The girls had no doubt worked hard to get all these shots. I was still perusing when a husky voice called to me.

"Like what you see, Daddy?"

"I should have known you'd be up to something," I joked. "This party was far too clean for you all."

I turned, the smile on my face freezing under her predatory gaze.

Christina stalked closer, her eyes never leaving mine. Her pace never slowed as she approached, and I instinctively took a step back. She pressed her entire body against mine, pinning me in the nook.

"Uh, hi?"

"Daddy, I'm not a happy girl right now." Her eyes tightened as her hand slid down my pants. "I love Jaime to death, but this was supposed to be my baby."

"Uh?"

"I told Jaime at the pool party that I was going to have you pump a little cum baby into me. I told her I'd be the first slut to get knocked up by one of the dads. But no, she wanted to fuck you that night. And what kind of friend would I be if I had denied her that?"

I groaned as her fingers expertly wrapped around my swollen member and proceeded to glide along it.

"I thought about trying Layla's dad again, but his isn't as nice as yours. I could have asked Daddy, but Jaime was already doing it with you, so I didn't want to tread over old territory. Then Ellie decided to fuck her way through everyone too, but I couldn't even fuck her dad cause he wasn't in the country."

Christina jammed her tongue into my mouth, the sweet taste of fruit on her lips. Her hand stroked me off as I remained pinned, glancing around in case anyone came around the corner.

She pulled her lips off and stared at me again. "So now, I'm taking you upstairs to your bed, and you're going to dump enough cum in me to drown that egg." She bit my earlobe as she growled. "You're going to fuck me until I'm pregnant or your cock falls off. Whichever comes first."

Christina turned and marched me past the guests, who were thankfully partaking in some other game, without ever taking her hand from my pants. She had a death grip on my cock, and I desperately tried to figure out why I was so turned on by this.

I marveled at her tight body as I followed her up the stairs, her fantastic ass bouncing with each step, her white leggings completely molded to them.

She didn't even slow as she opened the door, as if she already knew which room was mine. She pulled me through and shut the door, the lock clicking in place.

"Take your pants off," she ordered, her hand still gliding up and down my cock.

I stumbled backwards as she advanced and I undid my pants, nearly tripping over them as they caught around my ankles. I regained my balance just in time for her to push me onto the bed and yank my boxers down.

I looked up at her as she pulled her knit shirt and Cami off in one smooth motion, her heavy tits barely sagging, rock-hard brown nipples jutting out. She peeled off her leggings, kicking them aside. She hadn't even worn panties.

She crawled over me and sank my cock into her steamy hole without hesitation. She let out a guttural groan, her eyes rolling back, and her back arching.

"Fuuuuuuck! You've been such a bad Daddy! Making your little slut wait for your cock!"

She didn't even wait to settle. She placed her feet on either side of my hips and started bouncing on my cock, slamming me deep every time.

I grabbed those heavy tits of hers as they bounced, sinking my fingers into her soft flesh. I pulled one to my mouth, sucking on the nipple hard as she continued pumping my cock.

"Fuck! That's it, Daddy! Do you like my pussy, Daddy? Do you like how it's drooling for you? How it's been leaking since I got here? I'm such a little slut for you, Daddy. Hurry up and breed your nasty little slut."

The pace she set was like nothing I'd felt before. Her pussy swallowed me whole with every slam. The room stank of pussy, that rich musk hanging in the air, making me giddy.

"Fuck, Daddy! I wanted you to breed me that night! I wanted you to fuck a baby in me! I was going to fuck you every waking moment until I was pregnant!"

She screamed through grit teeth, her pussy making obscene slurping noises as she pounded me through her orgasm.

I grabbed her marvelous ass and thrust my hips to meet hers.

She rested her top against me, mashing her tits down onto me so she could pump her hips harder.

"Guh, do you love my ass, Daddy? Ugh, these are child-bearing hips. I was literally made to fuck."

Her nails bit into my shoulders as she rocked her hips desperately.

"Do it, Daddy. Cum in me. Fill my fertile little hole. Make me a mommy. Maybe they'll even be twins."

She shuddered and fell against me, her hips rocking and clenching around me as I dumped all my cum deep into her.

"That's it, Daddy. Breed me. Breed me like a slut. Fill me with that hot cum. Mmmm. Yes, Daddy."

Her frantic breathing slowed as she cooed, squeezing the last of my cum from me. She pushed herself onto her hands, looking down at me with a sweaty smile.

"I hope you've been taking your vitamins, Daddy. Because you aren't going anywhere until I'm so stuffed that I squirt with every step."

***

I didn't recall how long I'd been trapped under that brunette succubus, but she had sucked more cum out of me than I thought I could ever produce, and I had loved every moment of it. The aching numbness in my balls lasted for a long time after she'd left as they tried to reinflate themselves. I'd managed to chase the thick smell of cum and pussy out of the bedroom with both windows open, but it was soaked into the sheets as well. I'd thought about changing them, but the shakiness in my legs deterred me. Catching a whiff of her made me hard again, much to the cries of protest from my balls.

A knock at the door roused me from my nap. It swung open and two heads peeked in, Amanda with a worried expression, and Trish with a knowing smirk as she flared her nose dramatically.

"Hi, Daddy. Are you feeling better?" Amanda asked. "Do you need anything? Water?"

"Yeah, Daddy," Trish added, that shit-eating grin still plastered on her face. "You should really hydrate. You've lost a lot of liquids."

I cleared my throat and tugged at the sheets as they entered.

"Uh, no, I'm fine, Pumpkin. Just, uh, feeling a bit under the weather. Suddenly."

Amanda stepped closer, putting the back of her hand on my forehead. "Well, you don't seem hot."

Trish knelt at the foot of the bed, resting her arms right around the moist part. "The fever must have broken. Look, you sweat right through the sheets." She batted her eyes innocently as she sniffed the area. "You should eat more fruit, daddy. It's so musky here."

"Really?" Amanda asked as she lowered her nose to sniff. She crinkled her nose and glanced back at me.

"Uh, so, anyway, what brings you up here?"

"Can't we just come to see you, Daddy?" Trish rubbed her cheek along the wet area.

"Everyone took off," Amanda explained, taking a seat beside me on the bed. "I wanted to ask you about my birthday, coming up in a couple of months."

Amanda couldn't see, but Trish was licking the sheets now.

"Jaime and Trish want to take me out, so I thought maybe that'd be nice for my birthday, and then we can have a nice dinner another night. Just us."

"Oh. I thought you'd want to have your friends over and do something here."

"Well, I kind of thought about it, but I don't have that many great memories of birthday parties, since... you know."

I rubbed her leg sympathetically.

"So, I'm looking for a change. Trish is going to take me shopping for some outfits and Jaime's organizing where we're going."

"Don't worry, Daddy," Trish said, finally having sat up. "We promise, nothing slutty. We won't even take her to any crazy clubs."

"As long as you're comfortable, Pumpkin. If you aren't feeling it, just call. I'll come get you."

Trish sighed and rolled her eyes. "Daddy, it's like you don't trust me. She'll be fine. She can't even drink."

Amanda patted my hand, still resting on her thigh. "Don't worry, Daddy. You know I wouldn't do anything crazy." The edges of her lips curved impishly, "I'm not a slut, after all."

I stared at her for a moment and realized she was just having fun with me.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that," Trish chimed in.

I rubbed her leg again. "As long as you're happy, that's all I care about, Pumpkin."

###

Birthday

"Wow," I exclaimed upon seeing Amanda emerge from her room. "Someone's all glammed up."

Amanda flushed and smiled shyly. "Do you like it? I thought I should start dressing a bit more my age."

Well, she'd nailed it. A pale blue V-neck crop top that ended just above her navel and showed a healthy amount of supple white bust, her heart pendant lying just between those peaks. A black, cropped cardigan hung from her shoulders and accentuated her curves. Low rise jeans showed off her taut tummy.

"Perfect, as always, Pumpkin." I had to sigh though, knowing that the time had finally come. "So, when do I get to meet him?"

Her smile turned lopsided. "Who?"

"Your boyfriend. Don't think I haven't noticed."

"Noticed what?"

"Oh ho, we're going to play this game, Pumpkin?" I asked with a snort. "Jaime and Trish were just like this. One day they were cute and bouncing around, the next they were putting on makeup and tight clothes. It's always a boy."

"It's... it's not a boy, daddy," she protested, flushing again.

"Girl's fine too. As long as she makes you happy."

"It's not a girl either. I just... I don't know, want to be seen differently?"

"Well, you are seen, Pumpkin. Likely by every guy and most girls you walk past."

"Oh, um, thank you. Do you think... it's too much? Trish said it wasn't enough."

I snorted at that, considering how little Trish wore. "Not at all, Pumpkin. Is it hard for me to see my little girl all grown up? Sure. But this? This is perfect. You're gorgeous."

She blushed and averted her eyes.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"So, what, you're saying I dress like a slut?" The teasing question came from behind me. "I thought you like the way I dressed, Daddy."

Trish squeezed by me, her hand surreptitiously grazing my ass as she stood next to Amanda. Her hair was up in a ponytail, wearing a loose shirt that stopped just below her tits, showing off some underboob anytime she moved, and tights that might as well have been painted on.

"It's very nice, baby," I sighed.

"See? Daddy likes slutty girls. But don't you worry, we'll get you something special for tonight that says 'I'm classy, sophisticated, and a freak in the sheets'. This will be a great birthday party. Oh, and we'll need to pick up some new swimwear for you to pregame in."

"Oh, um, okay," Amanda tittered. "Is that okay, Daddy?"

"Just... don't go nuts. Okay?"

Trish winked as she turned Amanda around and walked her toward the stairs. "Don't worry, Daddy. You'll love it."

The way her ass shook, those tights separating and highlighting each individual globe, didn't make me feel less anxious.

###

I headed for the front door at the chime, my cock already twitching knowing that Jaime was coming over. The girls had decided they needed some "sister time" before the birthday bash and had organized a little pool party for mid-afternoon. Part of me grumbled at the noise they would inevitably generate while I tried to work, but the other part strained in my pants at the thought of their sun-kissed bodies lounging just below the office.

Jaime arrived wearing only a tiny, blue top, hot pants that showed off her entire ass, and dark sunglasses. Her belly barely swelled, but I could tell my baby was growing in there. Part of me wanted to slam her against the wall and fuck her right there, but I managed to control myself, mostly because Trish came flying down the stairs the instant the door opened.

Trish's green bikini offered slightly more bust support, which it desperately needed as they shook heavily from her sudden burst of speed. The paired thong, though, disappeared somewhere into the deep chasm of her amazing ass. It bounced and jiggled as she quickly grabbed Jaime's wrist and dragged her upstairs. I barely got a "Hi, Daddy" before they were gone.

"Hey, girls, try to keep it down. I still gotta work." I was fairly certain they hadn't heard as music blared from Amanda's room. I could only sigh.

At least they'd been getting along better recently. It wasn't like they didn't get along before, but there was definitely less tension these days as they planned for her birthday party. As long as they all got back safe, I was fine with whatever they wanted.

They spent the majority of the next two hours in Amanda's room, occasional giggles and squeals coming through the wall. It got to the point where I had to put in my noise cancelling earbuds just so that I wasn't interrupted every few minutes by a burst of laughter or cheering.

I stepped out of the office for a quick stretch later. The moment I opened the door, feet scrambled in the room beside and the girls came pouring out, Trish and Jaime blocking my way.

"Daddy, we need you to judge something," Jaime said excitedly.

"On a scale of elegant model to needy little slut, where does this fall?"

They stepped aside, flourishing their hands.

Amanda stood blushing before me, a skin-tight black dress showing off her curves. It hung off her shoulders, the bust curving down into a V and displaying her bountiful cleavage. It was tight around her tummy, synched at the waist by a white leather belt that hung tilted, showing off her generous hips. The hem ended mid-thigh, displaying her sculpted muscles and feminine charm. The five-inch heels boosted her up to eye-level, though she averted her eyes as she shrunk shyly away.

"What... do you think, Daddy?" Amanda said in a quiet voice. "Is it... too short?"

I must have blanked out. The nudge to my ribs brought me back, my mouth suddenly feeling very dry.

"No, yes, what? Uh, wow."

"So, elegant model, or needy little slut?" Trish asked again.

My eyes were still locked on Amanda.

"Huh? Uh, elegant... little... slut? What? What was the question?"

Jaime clapped her hands together in glee. "Oooh, I like it. Our sister, the elegant little slut."

Amanda blushed furiously, but a smile spread on her lips as she covered her face.

"Oh, go show him the next one," Trish insisted as she ushered her back into the room, Jaime leading the way. "Daddy loves little sluts, he'll love the next one, too."

I remained unmoving in the hall for a good several seconds trying to process what I'd just seen. And what I'd just felt in my pants. It had been like looking at a younger and insanely hotter version of Jan in her prime, back when I'd first knocked her up. Seeing her called back the memories of me pumping Jaime into her after prom.