Father of the Bride - Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a greedy little slut," Trish laughed once Amanda was sure she'd cleaned out her mouth. "Won't even share Daddy's cum. What if I want to get knocked up?"

"Then it'll be a race to see which is faster, my tongue or Daddy's sperm," Amanda shot back.

"Ooo, that sounds like a fun game." Trish's eyes gleamed.

###

Happily Ever After

Amanda's hand squeezed mine as we walked out of the airport terminal to the warm and salty air of Barrington Cove. Having learned from last time, I hadn't bothered to bring anything beyond a small carry-on for some necessities. We'd barely set foot outside when the rapid patter of feet greeted us.

"It's so good to see you again, Michael," Blossom exclaimed happily as she jumped into my arms, planting a big, wet kiss on my lips. "Annie was so disappointed when you didn't make it last year."

I gave her plump rear a squeeze. Still nice and firm. "I missed you too, but Amanda and I were moving to our new place, so we just couldn't work it into the schedule."

"Speaking of..." Blossom pulled away and wrapped Amanda in a big hug. "I knew I was right about you. I'm thrilled that you're joining us."

Amanda laughed as she was almost bowled over by the excitable woman. "Hi Blossom. I've been looking forward to this for a long time. Um, I hope my request was alright."

Blossom squeezed her again, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "My dear, it's not a problem at all. Anything to make you feel more comfortable. Everyone here has their own rules. As long as we're all open about it, it'll all work out." She winked at me, a sly grin on her face. "Though, I waive some of my rules for the right person."

"You have rules, mom?" Annie joked as she pulled me in for a hug, her soft lips on mine.

"Of course. Why do you think I only had two kids? Can't have just anyone breeding me."

Annie chuckled as she rubbed my growing erection in my pants. "Careful mom, I think you've hit on one of Michael's kinks."

Amanda pulled my face down into a tender kiss, her button nose rubbing against mine. "Not like that's a secret. Is it Michael?"

"Well, it was to me until Jaime's wedding." I kissed the tip of her nose before turning to Blossom again. "Oh, speaking of, Jaime and Steven are flying in later today, right?"

"Yes, they'll be here in a few hours. They're on the same flight with Jon and Mina and the others. Little Abigail and Marcus are staying with some friends."

It was probably for the best not to have toddlers around, but it still saddened me not to see them. Not that I didn't get to see them plenty during the year. Abi got her blonde hair from Jaime, and Marcus took after Mina, but there was no mistaking the same eyes we all shared.

"And Trish is already here," Annie added. "'Warming up for the events' as she put it."

"As if she doesn't get plenty of practice already," I said with a snort. "If fucking were an Olympic sport, she'd have the gold by now."

"Didn't hear you complaining last time she was over," Amanda said with a playful elbow to my ribs.

"Well, a good coach keeps his Olympians in top shape." I kissed Amanda again and took her hand as we headed for the car.

***

The number of participants this year had definitely grown. Blossom's sister, Iris, had brought her kids and their spouses, Haylie and Rick, and Fred and Melissa. Colline brought her fiancée Lexie along, and Liam had his girlfriend Millie there. All told, there were nineteen of us, seven guys and twelve ladies.

The teams were divided largely by family, with me and the girls together, and Blossom and Jon's family. The other team was mostly the younger kids, with Iris joining them to balance out the groups.

"First game!" Blossom called out dramatically, wielding the popsicle stick like a baton. "The Relay Race!"

"Oh, oh, let me guess," Amanda said as she clapped her hands. "Runners pass a girl between them to complete the race."

"Close, but that's the Baton Race," Jaime said as she sank to the ground in front of me, pulling back her hair into a ponytail. "Here we pass cum between the runners." Her eyes met mine as her tongue played along my shaft. "You don't mind, Daddy?"

"I call last leg!" Trish said as she sprinted to the position.

"What? No, that's mine!" Amanda chased after her.

"What's got them so fired up?" Steven wondered aloud, even as his wife's head bobbed on my cock.

I grunted as Jaime pressed her lips against the base of my cock, the crown pressing into her throat. "Trish's new game is 'keep Daddy's cum from Amanda'. Ung, she... she hasn't succeeded to date."

"Ladies, hurry up and get to your marks!"

Jaime sped up, wet 'glucks' rising from her as I rammed the back of her throat repeatedly. I groaned out a warning, letting Jaime pull back so that only the tip remained in her mouth as I poured cum into it. She gave me a wink and rushed to the starting line.

"How do you guys come up with all these games?" I asked Jon as the other team took their positions.

"Just something we've built up over the years," he said with a shrug. "Whenever someone gets an idea, we just add it to the pile. They do tend to follow a theme, depending on when they were submitted. I've only got to play 'stuff the turkey' once."

An image of Blossom as the turkey being stuffed with cum came to mind. I wondered if there was an eating portion to that too.

"Ready! Set! Go!"

Jaime and Haylie both leapt from the starting line, rushing down the beach toward the second runners, past the cheering and hooting guests of Barrington Cove. Jaime reached Amanda, tilting her head back and dribbling cum into her mouth. Haylie did the same to Lexie who chased after Amanda who was building a lead.

Amanda slowed as she approached Trish, who seemed far too happy. Amanda scrunched her nose with a glare but let my cum dribble into Trish's mouth. Lexie had already finished passing her load on to Iris while Trish was busy running her tongue in Amanda's mouth.

Trish eventually left the fuming Amanda behind, rushing to catch up to Iris, but it was too late. Trish gave an apologetic shrug to the crowd and then ran off as Amanda chased her down, eventually tackling her into the sand and latching on to her lips to reclaim what was hers.

"Second game! Beer Pong!"

Liam and Rick grabbed some folding tables and set them up while Steven and Jon filled red cups with an assortment of liquors, no cup containing the same type. Mina collected and distributed three ping pongs to each of the ladies.

"Is this—"

"It's exactly what you think it is," Jon said with a laugh. "Our only job is to drink. Don't worry, Blossom's a ringer."

It was a hell of a sight, standing by the table and seeing six ladies spread wide and loading balls to shoot. Jon and Steven stood beside me as Jason provided a countdown.

The air was filled with giggles and balls flying in every direction, one bouncing off my head to the delight of everyone. Jon handed me a drink, the ping pong ball bobbing merely in the whiskey. I tilted my head back, swallowing it all in one gulp, before spitting out the balls to a 'pop' sound that set the girls off laughing again.

Three rounds of fire later, our team was up by two drinks. Jon had been right, Blossom sank every shot, even bouncing one off someone's chest before it plopped into a drink.

"Third game!" Blossom yelled as she shook the container. She paused and picked up the two sticks that had flown out. "Uh, I guess it'll be a mashup. Glazing the Ham and Marco Polo!"

Folks scattered, presumably in search of necessary materials. They returned later with a number of collars with bells on them, and two massive horse dildos the size of baseball bats.

"Teams, elect your hams and send them to the other team. Ladies, attach collars to each ankle and head to your area. Don't leave the space. First ham to find all the ladies wins."

Millie, a short Hispanic brunette, came over to us, blushing and shyly picking at her fingers. "Um, I'll be your ham today."

"You want us to just glaze you," Jon asked, "or do you want—"

"I'd like to suck you off," she said quickly, blushing again. She kneeled in front of us, smiling up at us. "If that's alright."

"Well, if you insist," Steven laughed, stepping closer to her.

The three of us formed a semicircle around her, Steven in front of her and Jon and myself to her sides. She wrapped her soft hands around our cocks and lightly stroked them while she proceeded to give Steven a wet and sloppy blowjob. She alternated sucking and jacking us off, moaning and trembling in excitement. She expertly brought us all to the edge, closing her eyes and tilting her head up as we all grunted and sprayed cum across her cute face.

Jon led her by the hand to the playfield where she was handed the massive dildo and searched for the players who tried, very unsuccessfully, to sneak quietly away. Millie swung the dildo in wide arcs, her eyes plastered shut, smacking a squealing Annie in the butt, the ringing of her bells giving away her position.

In the other pit, Blossom carefully stalked the ringing sounds, lashing out with the dildo and slapping Iris in the tits to thunderous applause.

Squealing laughter sounded to cheers and hoots whenever someone was found, with finally Blossom raising her hands in victory, having poked Lexie in the butt and eliminated the other team.

"Oh, Jon, I had a thought for a game," I said. "Scuba Diving Treasure Hunt."

A grin spread across Jon's face. "I'm listening."

###

Amanda slowly curled her fingers inside herself, and rolled her hard nipples as she watched me slide into Jaime's soaked pussy. Amanda panted, little tremors running down her legs as she mumbled under her breath. "Yes, Daddy. Fuck your little slut."

Jaime held Blossom's hand, who lay beside her, Steven thrusting into her with a steady rhythm. I could smell her pussy, her thick cream covering his cock as he sawed into her.

"Oh, fuck," she whimpered, staring into my eyes. "Didn't I say this would be hot?"

I groaned as Jaime's slippery hole squeezed around me, still as tight and hot as I remembered it.

"Fucking amazing," I grunted, rolling Jaime's pink nipples between my fingers. "I could do this all day."

"Best save some for the big day tomorrow, Daddy," Jaime moaned, rolling her hips against my thrusts. "I'm sure Amanda is looking forward to it."

Amanda whimpered, her fingers moving more rapidly, her juices dripping.

"Is that so, Pumpkin?" I asked with a teasing grin. "Are you excited for tomorrow?"

"Yes, Daddy," she panted, her fingers a blur as she slammed them into herself. "I can't wait. I've been dreaming about it for years. Oh god, Daddy. I'm going to cum."

Amanda threw her head back and cried out, spraying the bed.

"Come here, sweety," Jaime cooed, reaching her hand out to Amanda. "Let me take care of you, too."

Amanda climbed with shaky legs onto the bed, positioning herself over Jaime's mouth. Amanda gasped and whimpered, her eyes clenching shut as Jaime loudly lapped at her sensitive pussy.

I sped up my thrusts, loving the sight of my daughter eating out her sister. I pulled Amanda closer into a kiss, our tongues dancing as I grew closer to the edge. Jaime's muffled cries, Amanda desperate pants, and the insistent sucking of the pussy that had given me another daughter was too much. I groaned as I came, continuing to hammer into her with every throb.

Blossom gasped and clung to Steven, her nails raising red grooves on his back as he pounded rapidly.

"That's it! That's it, baby! Fuck Mommy! Cum in Mommy!"

Steven groaned beside me, even as my cock twitched in his wife. The whole situation was so fucked up, and I loved every minute of it.

I pulled my tired cock from Jaime, a stream of white cum oozing from her pussy. Amanda dismounted, crawling between Jaime's legs, and licking it up, pressing her fingers into her to scoop it out to Jaime's weak moans.

"I knew I was right about you," Blossom sighed happily, Steven still buried deep in her. "We're all perfect for each other."

###

I couldn't recall being this anxious in a long time. Even at my wedding, it hadn't been this bad. Butterflies were in my stomach, and my heart wouldn't calm. I nervously tugged at my tie.

"It's fine, Daddy," Jaime whispered in her elegant pink dress beside Jaime. "Just breath."

Blossom caught my eye in the front row, her hair pulled back and falling in waves down her yellow dress. She smiled and mouth 'relax'. I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded, turning my eyes to the double doors at the end of the walkway.

The doors swung open, and I swore my heart stopped. Amanda stepped onto the red carpet, her green eyes sparkling in the light of the temple, the hem of her white dress swishing along the ground. Her flaming red hair was beautifully made up, that pearled clip fastened on one side. Perfect. She was a vision, an angel descended from the heavens. Nothing else existed for me as she neared.

She stepped onto the dais with me, hooking her arm through mine.

I barely heard the words the minister uttered as I gazed into her eyes.

"I do," I mumbled at a pause.

"I do," she answered.

The ring placed in my hand brought me back to what was happening. I slid it onto her elegant finger, the diamond shining brightly, but not nearly as brightly as her. She slid a ring onto my finger. It had been bare for so long, but it felt like it had always been there.

I bent down, placing a soft kiss on her lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her lips pressing harder against mine. The temple erupted in applause.

***

Amanda swayed lightly in my arms as we danced in the hall. I stared at her, as if to memorize every moment with her and sear it into my brain. The spotlight followed us, so bright that it made everything else fade away. It was only the two of us. The way it was meant to be.

I dipped Amanda, pulling her back to me as the song ended, her arms wrapped around my neck. She gazed into my eyes, those beautiful emerald orbs so full of life.

"This has been the best day of my life, Michael."

"Mine too, Amanda. And I hope to give you many more."

She kissed me tenderly as the house lights raised, revealing everyone in attendance. Jon and Blossom had spared no expense, flying in friends and family to Barrington Cove for our wedding. Those that were in the know at least. Most of my family was kept in the dark, but Jon and Blossom were family now, and they had made this the most amazing night of our lives.

We took our seats at the tables when Trish pulled a microphone and wandered onto the floor. I glanced at Amanda, who just grinned mischievously.

"Well, it's not a family wedding without fun and games, is it, Daddy?"

"It wouldn't be our family if things didn't get wild," I answered with a grin mirroring hers.

"Good evening, all!" Trish yelled out to hoots and hollers. "Thank you all for coming, and more importantly, wearing clothes. I know 'elegant' and 'slutty' probably aren't two words you expect to see on an invite, but I think we all nailed it." The crowd cheered.

"Now, I'd like to invite all our married and long-term couples to the floor. Don't worry if you're single, we have plenty of activities for you, too."

"Come on, Daddy," Amanda said as she stood, tugging my hand.

The house lights lowered again as a dozen couples approached the chairs around in a circle facing outward. All the men were made to sit, Jon to one side of me, and Steven on the other.

"Oh no," I said with a groan.

"Oh yes," Amanda whispered into my ear as the music started. Her hips moved to the rhythm as she danced sensuously before me, all the ladies doing the same with their partners. I felt myself growing hard, the combination of a pure white wedding gown and a growingly inappropriate dance driving me wild.

Amanda raised the hem of her skirt enough for her to slide onto my lap. She pressed her lips against mine, moaning as she ground her hips against my erection. Jaime had similarly mounted Steven, his hands under her skirt. Blossom moaned as she wiggled her hips in Jon's lap.

"I'm not wearing panties, Daddy." Amanda nibbled on my ear. "Take it out. I want to feel my husband's cock in my wet little pussy."

I ran my hands under her skirt, quickly unzipping. My cock pressed against her hot pussy lips, already dripping wet. Beside me, Blossom gasped and rolled her hips, while Jaime bounced lightly.

Amanda slid onto my cock achingly slowly, swirling her hips after every inch, rubbing me against her silken tunnel. It was hotter and wetter than ever before, perfectly molded to my cock as she moaned louder into my ear.

The music changed, a faster tempo kicking in. Blossom spun on Jon's lap, facing the audience. She rested her hands on her knees and bounced in his lap. She gave me a wink as Jon groaned. Jaime on the other hand, stayed face-to-face with Steven, their lips locked as she bounced harder in his lap.

Amanda opened her mouth to me, our tongues exploring one another as she rocked her hips. She moved faster, her cream dripping from my balls. She was clenching, her snug tunnel clamping tightly around me as she drove herself to the edge.

"Cum in me, Daddy. Just like with Jaime. I want you to breed me like a good little slut."

I grabbed her hips, grinding her against the base of my cock. I throbbed, spraying her with a desperate need, my balls churning as everything was unloaded into her pussy. It sucked and pulsated around me, drawing my cum into her womb.

Amanda shivered in my arms, her tunnel clamping around me in one long orgasm. She cooed in my ear, wiggling her hips to milk the last of my cum.

"I love you, Michael."

"God, I love you, Amanda."

The dance ended after the next song, though most of the couples were just cuddling at that point. We were ushered off the floor for Trish to return.

"Alright, alright. Since we all want the happy couple to start their life together off right, I invite everyone to donate at our wall of bridesmaids!"

The spotlight panned to a large screen with several suspiciously large holes cut into them.

"And anyone who'd like to volunteer is more than welcome to join. I'm looking at you Blossom." This was met to a round of laughter and Blossom shooting some finger guns.

The night continued with music, food, dance, and games, though I did grow curious about the wall. Amanda and I took a look, and just as I'd expected, Trish, Jaime, and numerous other ladies sat in those holes, as if they'd become stuck while trying to climb through. They sat folded in half, their rear ends poking through one side of the wall, while they faced out to the hall. Trish was a drooling mess as she moaned and shook, with Jaime shaking through another orgasm.

"Hi... hi, Daddy," Trish got out as her body shook. "The guests are really generous tonight. Ah! And really big. Oh fuck.""

Annie squealed several holes down, while a guttural groan came from her mother beside her.

"Well, keep up the good work."

"Thank you, Daddy," Jaime said with a moan. "Be sure to breed Amanda tonight. Little Abigail needs some half-siblings."

"Seems like she might be getting a few more at how you're shaking," Amanda replied, giving her a kiss.

"Well, if the birth control gives out, then maybe. Oh, Daddy. Want to fuck another baby into me? I could stop by after the honeymoon."

"As long as I get pregnant first, then you are more than welcome to come." Amanda leaned in close to Jaime's ear. "And if you're a good slut, I'll even leave Daddy's cum in you."

Jaime shivered and gave a little cry. "Thank you, Amanda."

Amanda turned to me, kissing, and nuzzling my neck. "And you, Daddy. You still have so many rooms here that you need to breed me in. Let's start with the bathroom."