Father of the Bride - Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, it's so big, Daddy," she cooed as she rubbed her face along it. "You must really want to stick this in her." Her lips smacked wetly against my cock, her tongue flicking out, teasing my shaft. "What was it like, prying her open? Taking her first time?"

I grit my teeth and focused on breathing smoothly, lest Amanda wake up to her sister gobbling my cock.

"Did you make her cum, Daddy? Did she scream like a slut? Did she cream herself?" Trish ran her tongue along the top, swirling it around the tip before rubbing the shaft against her lips. "Did she beg you to cum in her? Was she a good little slut? Did you breed her like Jaime?"

Trish continued to lap at my cock, slowly pressing the flat of her tongue all along the shaft, her fingers tight around the base as she jacked it. Her saliva coated me, running over her fingers and down my balls. She continued the aching torture until my cock was throbbing in her hands. Finally, she sank her mouth onto it, one hand pushing back the hair from her face and hooking it around the ear so that I could better see her cheeks as the sucked in.

I stifled a groan, laying my head back down as my cock twitched in her talented mouth. I had to keep myself from thrusting into that eager hole, from grabbing her head and jamming my cock down her throat.

Cold air touched my cock again as Trish pulled off, lapping at my balls while slowly jacking me off.

"Did you make her suck your cock, Daddy? Did you like how her innocent lips spread open for you? Did you look into her eyes as you came down her throat?"

I clenched my eyes shut, breathing deeply to try and keep from blowing. I hissed as that mouth closed gently on my cock again, her tongue tentatively licking around the crown.

"How long had you wanted to blow your load in your little Pumpkin? She'd do anything for you, you know? You could tell her to bend over and spread herself, and she'd do it for you, Daddy. She'd let you take her first time, I bet. Wouldn't you like that, Daddy? Deflowering your little Pumpkin?"

I jerked my head up. Trish's teeth were showing in a wide smile as a mouth continued to suck on my cock. My eyes widened as Trish's gleamed mischievously.

Amanda's head slowly bobbed, having shifted further down my stomach, as she continued her hesitant blowjob.

"Is this what you wanted, Daddy? Your little Pumpkin sucking your big cock?"

I groaned loudly as my hips twitched, Amanda's tongue becoming more assertive as she bathed my cock in her saliva. She sank deeper, her teeth occasionally scraping me. Her inexperience somehow turned me on, making me throb harder as she sucked.

"Do it, Daddy. Cum in your little Pumpkin. Let her drink your cum, Daddy."

I groaned again, my balls pulling tight against me as a blast of cum splashed her mouth. She gave a little moan, her tongue still lapping at me as she sucked harder. My hips left the bed as more cum churned out. Her mouth never left my cock as she suckled and moaned, swallowing heavily with every throb.

"That's it, Daddy," Trish cooed as she tongued my balls. "Let it all out. Give Pumpkin her first taste of cum."

I finally collapsed on the bed, gasping as Amanda slowly drew on my softening cock. She pulled off with a soft popping sound before settling her head on my stomach again.

Trish moved to the head of the bed, kissing me and giggling. "Was her birthday everything you'd hoped it would be, Daddy?"

"Uh huh," I mumbled, my eyes already growing heavy.

###

Amanda was nestled in the crook of my shoulder, her cheek on my chest, and her bare chest squished softly against me. She groaned cutely as she roused, stretching lightly, and rolling her head before turning her green eyes to me. She snuggled in, an innocent expression on her face, even as her fingers lightly stroked me to hardness.

"Good morning, Daddy." Her words were breathy as she nibbled on her lower lip. "Did you sleep well?"

I could only groan as I grew hard under her soft touch. Her eyes held me, twinkling merrily as she kissed my jaw, her soft breasts rubbing my chest as she leaned up.

Amanda grasped the base of my cock, pulling her fingers up and down along my shaft. She held it more firmly as she shifted, laying on her tummy, her lips hovering over my twitching cock, her hot breath on it. She flicked her tongue across the crown, a thread of sticky precum clinging to it as she tasted it. She licked again, the flat of her tongue spreading that liquid around the crown before her puffy lips closed on the tip. She drew on it, her cheeks hollowing as she increased the pressure.

I ran my hand along her bare back as I groaned at the sensation of my youngest suckling on my cock. Last night had been too shocking for me to really enjoy it, but now I could revel in her light and tender actions. Her smooth skin under my hand was delightful, perfect like I always knew she would be. I traced down her back, stretching to cup her perky behind, squeezing it and admiring the firmness of it.

Little mewls escaped her as I kneaded her lovely ass, my fingers drawing closer to her mound, the heat growing exponentially as I did so. She raised her butt, shifting to let me get a better hold, my fingertips barely grazing her wet lips.

Amanda squeaked, my cock sliding a bit deeper into her warm mouth as I ran my fingers along her soft folds. The tips of my fingers grew slick as they parted those lips, exposing her drooling opening. I teased it to her moans as she sucked more assertively, her tongue pressing hard against my shaft as she licked. I rubbed my fingers further along, finding her little hard nub and circling it as she quivered and gasped.

Her whimpers grew louder as I rubbed and teased her, sliding from her clit, down her lips, and back again, spreading her juices and letting me glide along her soft folds. I pulled on her perky butt, guiding her closer. Her knees shuffled, bringing her close enough to smell her. Fresh and sweet. My mouth drooled at the scent.

I lifted her knee, guiding it to the other side so that she straddled my face, her dripping pink hole open to me. It was beautiful, like a blooming rose. I raised my head, flicking my tongue against her lips, her juices tangy and sweet. Amanda shook, her knees nearly giving out at just the touch. She groaned and sank another inch onto my cock, her head bobbing more insistently.

I pulled her cheeks wider, spreading her open, and pressing the flat of my tongue against her clit, dragging it slowly down her lips and circling her tiny opening. She shuddered, her arms shaking as her head dropped, swallowing more of me. Her back arched and she wiggled her hips against my tongue, a gurgling groan coming from her.

I relished in lapping at her young pussy, at making her shudder and cry as I teased her drooling and hot hole. Her motions became sloppier, as if she couldn't control herself, her head shaking as she lost rhythm and simply pressed downward. I gripped her thighs, locking my lips onto her clit and sucking hard while tonguing it.

Amanda collapsed on my chest, her hips shaking and grinding against me. She gurgled and gagged as my cock slipped down her throat, her nose pressed against my balls. Her throat constricted around me as she struggled to breath, unable to pull herself up as her orgasm tore through her. The tight embrace of her throat was too much for me, and I throbbed as cum sprayed out. She swallowed, that tight squeezing sensation milking me even as she gushed in my face. I moved my lips from her clit, covering her pussy and lapping at her hole, making her scream around my cock. I sucked down all her sweet juices as she drank the last of my cum, my cock still fully lodged in her throat.

I finally gave her a reprieve when her hip shaking grew weak and the pulsing around my cock ceased. I could feel every bump in her throat and mouth as she pulled off, a wet pop and gasping following as she rested her head on my thigh. She coughed and gulped down air, shivering as I gave her pink rose a few last tender licks.

"Uh, wow, that was... yeah." I panted, not quite sure where to go from here. I wasn't sure if there was a special circle of hell that I was destined to, but I was pretty sure my ride there had just been upgraded to 'bullet train'.

Amanda got off me, her limbs trembling as she did so. She sat on the side of the bed, facing away.

"Um, Pumpkin? Are... uh, are you okay?"

She turned, a sweet smile on her lips and a bright flush on her cheeks. She took my hand, looking me deep in the eyes. Those emerald seas shone brightly, pulling me in. She tipped her head to the bathroom before tugging my hand to follow her.

She pulled me along, stuffing us into the glass shower, her gorgeous body pressed tight against me again, her soft breasts squished against my chest. The warm water cascaded over us as we wordlessly cleaned each other. We exchanged little smiles and giggles as the suds washed away and our touches lingered.

I cupped her cheek, raising her eyes to mine. Her shy smile made my heart flutter. Her hands warmed my chest as she breathed heavily, caught in my gaze. She leaned in for a kiss, and I met her lips with my own. The light and tender kiss grew more intense. Her mouth opened to mine and our tongues lovingly entwined. I could have stayed in the moment forever, together with her.

###

Loving Embrace

Since that night, things had become a bit awkward. She seemed to hesitate more, casting more shy glances, and cutting short our hugs. I gave her the space she needed to work it out, even though it pained me to do so. I wished she would cuddle back into my arms and look me lovingly in the eyes once more.

I winced as I thought about the talk we'd have to have eventually. Beyond just the blowjobs, we'd need to address what Trish had said. Even if Amanda hadn't caught the part about me breeding Jaime, she still had front row seats to her sister sucking me off.

I sighed once more at the table, the sounds of multiple sets of feet descending the stairs thundering in my ears. One of these days Trish would meet some guys light on their feet who didn't walk like a herd of angry elephants. I waved with a tight smile as Trish and her two young men headed out the door. I'd found them half-naked in the kitchen that morning. At least one of them had the good sense to awkwardly apologize. The other had just offered me a cup of coffee. He seemed nice.

I barely heard the light footsteps that followed, giving a little jump when I looked up to find Amanda partially hidden behind the doorframe.

"Daddy? Um, can I ask something?" Amanda asked, shuffling her feet and picking at her nail nervously.

I put down the tablet I'd been browsing on the table and steeled myself for the talk. I gave her my undivided attention. "Sure, Pumpkin. What's the matter?"

She took the seat beside me, taking a breath and then holding my hand. She looked concerned.

"Daddy? Have you ever thought of, you know, dating again?"

That went a very different way than I had imagined.

"Um, dating? Not the... uh, never mind. Where is this coming from, Pumpkin?"

She tapped her fingers anxiously across my hand. "It's just... mom's been gone for a while now. Don't you get, I don't know, lonely?"

My last few months had been anything but lonely.

I smiled and held her hand. "Don't worry about me, Pumpkin. I can take care of myself."

She hesitated and nibbled on her lower lip. "You didn't... meet anyone? At the beach, maybe?"

"I, uh, sure. I met some nice folks there."

"And?"

"Uh, well, that was just, kind of, casual? I guess? Not really anything I'd see as a relationship."

"Is that... enough for you?"

"Ah, for now, sure. I guess I'm not really looking for anything right now. I have you, and Jaime, and Trish. That's all I need."

"Are you sure? You don't want anything more? Ever?"

"Well, maybe? I'd just... need to find the right person, I guess. Someone I had a real connection with. Someone..." I trailed off, lost in her worried eyes.

She pulled my hand to her cheek. It was soft and warm. She searched my eyes.

"Someone like m... mom?"

I licked my lips and swallowed, my throat suddenly dry. "I... uh, yeah, but..."

"She's gone," she finished softly.

Silence reigned in the kitchen. I could have heard a pin drop.

She finally broke the moment, casting her eyes down, putting my hand down and slouching in the seat.

I cleared my throat. "What's this about, Pumpkin?"

"It's nothing," she said with a shake of her head. "I'm just worried you'll get bored... and lonely... when I'm off to college."

That was something I didn't really want to deal with yet.

"Pumpkin, we've got plenty of time. And how could I get lonely? Trish has an endless parade of new guys for me to make awkward conversation with when they stumble out of her room."

A beat passed before a grin tugged at her lips. "Daddy. You know that's not what I mean."

"I'm sorry." I kissed her forehead placatingly. "Just had to break the tension. Trust me, you girls are all I need. But if you happen to know a newly divorced or widowed young teacher at school—"

"Daddy!" she exclaimed with a mock scowl, yanking her hand from my grip. "I was being serious." The smile she was fighting off told me a different story.

"Me too. Is Mrs. McDonnel still there? God, I had a thing for her."

Amanda started to laugh. "Daddy! She's like, sixty something now."

"Ah, but to me, she'll always be that new teacher, fresh out of college, ready to teach a pack of horny teenagers the ways of the world."

Amanda covered her mouth as she snorted.

It was good to hear her laughing again. I'd been a bit worried she'd settle into this new awkwardness and let it linger.

"Stop, please," she gasped between laughs. "She has grandkids that are my age. She's retiring in a few years."

"Ah well, missed my shot, I guess."

Amanda settled down into little giggles as she took my hand again. Her smile was bright, her eyes that deep green that reminded me of spring for some reason.

"Daddy? Can we do our birthday dinner this weekend?"

"Oh, sure. Do you want to invite your friends? Trish and Jaime?"

She shook her head quickly. "No, Daddy. Just you and me. Somewhere fancy with wine."

I raised a brow at that. "I thought you'd have learned your lesson about alcohol."

She flushed a bit and scrunched her lips. "Just one glass won't hurt. Please?"

"Fine, one glass of wine with dinner."

"And an aperitif."

She batted her eyes until I caved.

###

I opened the car door and offered Amanda my hand, which she took with a bright smile. She looked radiant, her dress impeccable. I'd been hesitant when she'd told me that Jaime had picked it out specifically for her, but I had to admit, she was breathtaking.

The floor-length satin dress fit tight around her, teasing the line between elegant and sultry. A long slit ran up one side of the emerald-green dress, displaying her long and shapely nylon-clad leg with every step. Typical of what I would expect from Jaime, it fit tightly across Amanda's rump, displaying her taut behind when she moved. The dress hung off her shoulders, her arms encased in the satiny material of the attached sleeves. She wore her heart pendant, snuggled deep in her cleavage.

Amanda beamed at me as I walked with her down the street, the setting sun catching her sparkling eyes. She'd fashioned a halo braid that sat perfectly on her head, her hair pulled through and cascading down her back, secured by the pearled hairclip in the back.

We walked together in a comfortable silence, her arm in mine. We passed the brightly lit stores, enjoying the European layout of the street. It had been redone some years back, and now large trees offered shade in the day, and lit up the night with string lights that flickered like lightning bugs. Little cafés and wine bars formed islands between the streets, which had been roped off to allow pedestrians to enjoy the ambiance freely.

Our goal was a small place that had been here before all this. Long before the city had redone this place to draw in the young crowds, it had been a busy downtown area where Jan and I had come for our nice dinners. Louis' Spot wasn't the fanciest of places, but they'd benefited a lot from refusing to sell, and were always busy.

"Welcome, may I help you?" the young woman asked with a bright smile. She stood behind the neatly organized podium, the seating chart and list lined up with tidy handwriting.

"Yes, we have a reservation," Amanda said. "Hughes. Party of two."

The young woman checked her impeccable notes and smiled at us politely. "Of course, right this way mister and missus Hughes."

She pulled two leather-bound menus from beneath the podium and led us through the restaurant. It had received some upgrades since I'd been here, but the bones were still the same. Expensive wood paneling and soothing shades of red now lined the walls, with velvety drapes hanging on the once barren windows. Small booths were filled with couples, young and old, with small candles lighting their tables.

I pulled out Amanda's chair for her, letting her settle before taking my seat across from her. The hostess handed us our menus and then departed.

"Mister and missus, huh?" I asked in an amused tone.

"I may have told them it was our anniversary." She tipped her head innocently, but a teasing smile belied that. "You know, to make sure we get good service."

"Of course."

Amanda reached across the table, placing her soft hand over mine. "Could I ask you a favor?"

I set down the menu and placed my other hand over hers. "Anything for the missus," I teased.

"Could I just be Amanda tonight? Not Sweety, or Pumpkin. Just Amanda?"

"Anything you want, Amanda." I held her hand to my lips and kissed them. "But you'll have to call me Michael then. That old couple a few tables over is already giving me the stink-eye, I think they might lose it if you call me 'Daddy'."

Her lips tightened as she tried to keep from giggling. Her eyes darted over, her head never moving. She looked back and her smile grew wider. "Well, what a married couple call each other in the bedroom isn't really their concern."

The arrival of the waiter cut the banter short. He wished us a happy anniversary, and if he had any misgivings as to our age gap, he certainly didn't show it. I made a mental note to give him a bit more for the tip.

He told us the options, pointed out the specials, and then offered us two glasses of complimentary champagne before leaving. And he never even asked for ID.

"To what do we toast?" I asked. Her hand was still in mine as we raised the glasses to one another.

"How about, to many more anniversaries, Michael?"

My smile matched her amused expression. "To many more, Amanda."

We clinked our glasses together.

***

It had been a bit awkward at first, but the longer we spoke, the easier it became. We talked about what she wanted to do, what she wanted to study, and the places she wanted to visit. All things that we'd spoken about at some point before, but it felt more honest somehow. I wasn't trying to give her advice on what to do or think through how to do them. Rather, I just listened, and we just talked.

The meal itself was largely forgettable. It wasn't that it was bad, but rather that when I tried to recall what we'd had, all I could remember was her. How she'd smiled. How we'd laughed. How we'd just enjoyed each other's company.

I escorted her, arm in arm, up the driveway. My heart fluttered, something that I hadn't felt for decades. That long forgotten anxiety of what to do after dropping off a date at her place playing in my mind. It was a silly thought, but still, my pulse raced.

We stopped at the stoop, Amanda turning to me, gazing deeply into my eyes. Her hand fell lightly on my chest, directly over my heart, where it lingered, the warmth of her touch seeping through.