Father of the Bride - Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visions of our fervent coupling anytime we were alone for more than ten seconds played out in front of my eyes. I swore I could smell her. Her hair, her sweat, her drooling womanhood.

"Okay, Daddy. Poolside wear. What do you think?"

"Huh?"

How long had I been standing there fantasizing about my dead wife? Long enough for a wardrobe change, apparently.

My eyes bugged out and my cock threatened to breach my pants at the sight of her.

A bright red top that looked like a long handkerchief had been tied into a knot was holding back her heavy breasts. A matching bikini bottom hung low on her hips, hardly hidden by the sheer white sarong tied to one side.

"Turn around, give Daddy a view of the goods," Jaime encouraged as she grabbed Amanda's shoulders and turned her around.

Amanda had a full-body flush going on, readily apparent on her mostly exposed rear. It wasn't the floss that Trish was wearing, but it showed off acres of fresh, white skin, her tan lines readily apparent.

"Totally fuckable, right Daddy?" Trish said as her hand gently squeezed my erection. She leaned closer, speaking softly. "Couldn't you just imagine sliding between those hot globes?"

"Uh huh," I mumbled, completely on autopilot.

Amanda looked back shyly. "Do you like it, Daddy?"

"Uh huh," I repeated dumbly.

"That gets Daddy's seal of approval," Jaime cheered as she led Amanda down the hall. "Let's get that tan evened out."

The grip on my cock tightened and I was led dick-first back to my office. I barely registered the click of the door, or the unbuttoning of my pants. The warm embrace of a wet mouth though, finally brought me back.

Trish's head bobbed hungrily over my cock. She rotated her head with each bob, running her tongue in waves on the underside of my cock. She moaned with each pass, sliding me deeper.

I groaned as I bumped the back of her throat. She only moaned louder as I held her head and thrust further in. She sank down to my balls, never gagging or choking, letting me completely penetrate her throat to my hilt. She gazed up and gargled. My knees grew weak as her throat constricted and relaxed around me, her bright blue eyes watching me intently as I twitched in those tight confines.

Just as I was about to blow, she pulled off, my balls aching in objection.

"In my pussy, Daddy," she said as she bent over the desk, sliding that tiny floss to the side and spreading her wonderous cheeks wide. "I almost fingered myself while dressing Amanda up. I need you to—"

I rammed into her, knocking the wind from her. She gasped and gripped the desk as I pulled out slowly. The next thrust back into her dripping hole made her warble a cry as her legs shook from the impact. Each time she regained her composure, I'd slam back into her fluttering tunnel. Her back arched and she gasped and moaned as I hammered her, toppling the monitor and portraits arranged on the desk.

"That's it, Daddy," she gasped. "Use me like you want to use Amanda. Fuck me like a little slut. Dump all your cum into your little Pumpkin."

Trish gasped as I wrapped my hand around her neck.

"She's not a little slut like you," I growled as I starved her for air, my hips still slapping wetly against her ass. "I'd never use her like I use you. Your holes are meant to be abused, to be used, to be filled with cum until it dribbles down your legs. That's your purpose. To be a hole."

Trish shook violently, her pussy crushing down on my cock as the orgasm ripped through her. I released her throat and she struggled for air desperately as her body kept tensing.

"Guh, yes Daddy! I'm your hole!! AH! Fill your dirty hole!"

Her fingers dragged across the desk as I dumped a week's worth of cum into her drooling pussy. She pressed her cheek against the wooden surface, panting heavily as I ground my cock into her, delighting in the rippling kisses of her cervix.

"God Daddy, you can't be that rough with Amanda. You'll scramble her brains that way."

*Crack*

She screamed as a red handprint rose on her ass.

"I'm sorry! You can fuck her as hard as you want!"

*Crack*

"Nnnnng, fuck her in every hole, Daddy!"

*Crack*

"Breed her like Jaime!"

*Crack*

"Gah, I'm cumming again!"

*Crack*

"AAAAHHHH!"

Blissful silence finally reigned as Trish gasped and panted on the desk, her pussy still fluttering around my cock. I breathed a sigh of satisfaction, my balls empty.

Trish gave a whimper as I pulled out. Her hand covered her pussy just as globs of cum dripped from it. She caught it in her hand, her pussy squeezing out burst of white jizz with every contraction.

She slowly got up, a handful of cum collected in her palm. She looked me in the eyes as she licked it up. Her tongue swirled around her mouth as she sighed, giving me a wink before leaving my office.

Trish was uncharacteristically silent when she left, though I didn't particularly care as my balls ached with a pleasant emptiness.

***

The fucked-up things that Trish had screamed while I'd fucked her played on my mind the rest of the afternoon. I would glance out the window on occasion, watching them splash in the pool, their firm tits bouncing as they laughed and played. I'd watch their tight asses get gently bronzed in the sun.

Amanda wasn't like that though. She wasn't the proud slut that Trish and Jaime were, no matter how they dressed her up. I'd be lying if I said she weren't the hottest piece of ass I could imagine, but she wasn't like them.

I managed to get through the majority of my day without any issues. On my last call of the day, which of course would spawn another hour of work, I paced the room just to get some blood moving in my legs. It was yet another inane conversation that could have been an email, but I dutifully listened for anything in the rambling speech that applied to me.

I glanced out the window again at the sound of giddy laughter. Amanda wobbled unsteadily and spilled over the lounge chair, her sun-kissed behind on display to me. Trish laughingly pulled her up, catching her in a big hug while walking her over to the table where a pitcher of water sat. Right beside the blender, two empty cups, and a bottle of rum. I groaned at the notion of her drinking booze.

Jaime caught the flicker of the blinds and gave me a lazy wave. She pointed at Amanda and then mimed getting drunk.

Yes, as if I couldn't put two and two together.

She then put a loose fist to her lips, bobbed her head, and stuck her tongue in her cheek while gazing up at me.

"Michael, thoughts? Michael? You may be on mute."

I quickly stammered my way through a response when I heard my name called. I paced the room and rambled on about timelines before passing it off to another project manager.

I glanced back down to the pool. Amanda sat on Trish's lap snuggling her. Jaime was gone.

My cock twitched. I had a bad feeling about this.

Just as I'd feared, and hoped, the door to my office swung open. Jaime, finger in her mouth suggestively, stepped in, bending at the waist to nudge the door closed in the most erotic manner possible.

I shook my head and mouthed 'no', but her eyes were on my cock, which was nodding 'yes' fervently through my pants.

She locked eyes with me, her own wide with fake innocence as drew closer, her hips swinging like she was trying to charm a snake.

I turned back to the phone as my name came up again. I fumbled my way through an answer as Jaime's unique scent hit my nose. I hadn't thought I could get any harder. I had been wrong.

"Uh, yeah, we, uh, we could take a look at that. Ah, the thing is... we're a bit understaffed to take on much more. We, um..."

Jaime kneeled before me, a pleading look on her face as her mouth hung open, her tongue stretching out, like she wanted nothing more than to please me.

"Ah... sorry, I'm getting pinged on the computer a lot. Why don't you send an email, and we can see what we can do."

It was like watching a horror movie. Well, maybe a comedy horror movie. My right hand reached down and grabbed my belt, tugging it loose with a practiced touch. It unsnapped my pants, even as I willed it to stop what it was doing. My pants fell to my ankles, and I tugged my rock-hard member out of my shorts to Jaime's coos.

"Right, right, I understand this is urgent, but we also have commitments here to the regulators."

I hit the mute button and let out a massive groan as I sank into Jaime's mouth. She swirled her tongue around the tip, bathing my entire cock with saliva. Her cheeks caved in as she sucked rhythmically.

"Hm? Yes. Uh huh. Listen, uh, I can't make any promises here. I'll need to spend some time with it."

I muted again and groaned, my knees growing weak.

Jaime placed her hands on my thighs, pressing me back toward the chair. I shuffled back, her following on her knees, her lips never leaving my cock. When I sat, her mouth sank deep onto my cock, her tongue flicking my balls.

I managed to get through the meeting with a few more grunts of acknowledgement here and there while Jaime kept me in a maddening state of pleasure just shy of cumming. Whenever I tried to thrust into her mouth she'd stop her movement, squeezing the base of my cock, and forcing me to calm down. I groaned in frustration and rapture.

The door handle jiggled loudly. Jaime's tongue stopped as we both held our positions, like deer caught in a headlight. It jiggled again, followed by giggles and a slurred "Daddy".

I tried to get Jaime off me, but she just sucked me balls deep and refused to let go. So rotated and slid under my desk, pulling me flush against it.

I prayed to God that Amanda was too drunk to notice the feet curled under the desk backboard.

The door swung open, and a very tipsy Amanda wobbled her way in, a wide grin on her face. Her top was lopsided, half a nipple sticking out over the top of one side, her pinkish brown areola forming a glowing target around the hard nub as it struggled to free itself.

"Daddy, why won't you come down?" she pouted, resting her elbows opposite me. "It's no fun without you. Who's going to tell me I'm a good girl?" She started laughing like she had just said the funniest thing ever.

"Hng, sorry Pumpkin. I... I have to finish some, um, um, ung, work." I stuttered and stammered my way through an excuse while Jaime's tongue seemed to wrap around me like an octopus and stroke me while her throat vibrated around me. "Are you having, uh, a good time, Pumpkin?"

She leaned forward, practically lying on the desk, her unfocused green eyes inspecting me suspiciously.

"Daddy?" She stared very seriously at me. I tried not to breathe as Jaime sucked me for all she was worth. "Do you like sluts?"

"Uh, what?" I grunted again as my cock slid down Jaime's throat once more.

"Sluts, Daddy. Trish is a slut. Do you like sluts?"

"Mmmm, huh? I... uh, sluts?"

Amanda was nose to nose with me, body completely pressed against the desk, her pert butt wiggling on the other side.

"Sluts," she said definitively.

I white-knuckled the chair and grunted, spraying cum into Jaime's mouth as she bobbed up and down.

"Hng, yeah, I love sluts," I groaned through the white haze of euphoria.

Amanda's lips pressed against mine. Her tongue pushing past them, searching around my mouth. A taste of coconut and pineapple infused my mouth as she continued kissing me.

She pulled off me, licking her lips as her eyes continued their unfocused journey across my face.

"I love you, Daddy," she said before sliding back on the desk and laboriously standing straight. Her top had slipped, freeing her pink nipple and the majority of her perky tit. "Whoops," she chuckled before weaving a path back out of the office.

The soft feel of Jaime's silken hair on my thighs pulled my attention downward where she waggled her brow at me in amusement. She opened her mouth wide, letting me see the milky pool gathered there.

I pushed back, letting her exit the space below my desk. She tousled her hair and kissed the air at me before turning to leave.

"Jaime," I called after her. "What are you going to do with that?"

She cast a playful smile back and shrugged innocently. She then mimed another drink.

I think I had just figured out what else was in those pina coladas Amanda was drinking.

***

I really envied being young. Amanda had shaken off her drunken stupor with nothing but some water and a short nap. She wasn't even groggy. She merely changed into the tight dress from earlier, her hair in an updo with a clip holding it there and came down the stairs swinging her hips to some imaginary song.

"Have a good time, Pumpkin. Remember. If anything happens—"

"Call you," she finished, planting a big kiss on my lips. "I know you'll take care of me, Daddy. Don't worry."

"I can't help it. You just grew up so damn fast."

She wrapped her arms around me, squeezing me tight. Her green eyes sparkled. She placed a lingering kiss on my lips.

I sighed as she let go.

Trish came down the steps in a surprisingly demure white, pleated skirt down to her knees, a black crop top with a white jeans jacket. Her hair hung free in waves over her shoulders.

"And me, Daddy?" She did a little spin. "What do you think?"

"Honestly? I'm surprised it wasn't completely bare in the back."

"Tonight's theme is 'elegant slut'. Isn't that what you like, Daddy?" she teased.

"Just... take care of her. Okay?"

Trish stepped in close, wrapping her arms around my waist. She smiled at me. "Of course, Daddy. Trust us."

She gave me a kiss and then slipped her tongue between my lips.

She pulled back with a giggle, turning to Amanda who may not have caught the extra affection there. "Okay, let's go. First stop, Swanky Bubbles."

###

I roused from the couch at the sound of car doors closing. The movie had long been over, to the point where the TV had automatically turned off. I glanced at the phone, blinking one eye to focus on the time. Two-thirty-four.

The door swung open and in came Trish, carrying Amanda on her back who was giggling like a little kid, her skirt having ridden up all the way as her legs wrapped around Trish's waist.

"See, Daddy? Safe, sound, and unmolested," Trish announced as she knelt and let Amanda off. "Classy sluts."

"Trish sucked off the bartender," Amanda giggled as she wobbled unsteadily.

"I said I'd stay classy, not that I wouldn't have fun. Besides, that's how we got the birthday girl her drinks."

"Thanks," I flatly intoned.

"You're welcome, Daddy," Trish said with a smile.

I was going to help Amanda to the kitchen, but Trish intercepted me. She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me down into a passionate kiss, her tongue swirling in my mouth. I tried to pull back, but she just chuckled and wrapped her arms around my head, holding me tight in place. I stepped back, but she followed, pressing herself against me.

She suddenly let me out of her embrace, sending me stumbling a few steps before regaining my balance.

"Thank you, Daddy," she lilted, turning toward the stairs with a swish of her hair and jiggle of her behind.

I didn't have time to respond before Amanda was in my arms, her lips pressed on mine, and her tongue flicking out. I grunted in surprise as she hesitantly pressed her tongue into my mouth and played with mine. I held her close, and she sighed happily, finally breaking our kiss.

Those bright, green orbs focused on me as she slowly blinked, a satisfied smile on her face. The edges of that smile began to droop a bit and her brow furrowed.

"This way, Pumpkin," I said as I pulled her along the hall.

"Huh? Daddy?"

"Trust me."

I pushed open the bathroom door and pulled her in. It wasn't much bigger than a closet, but I squeezed us in.

Amanda blinked at me in confusion, the color slowly draining from her face.

"I don't feel so good."

"I know. On your knees."

"Huh?" She looked up at me hesitantly. "...okay, Daddy."

I had to blink a few times as she kneeled facing me instead of the toilet.

She nibbled her lip and looked up. Her hand hesitantly touched my thigh.

I placed my hand on her cheek, and she closed her eyes. She rubbed it against my palm. I turned her head sideways, just in time for her to throw up into the toilet.

I held her hair back as she heaved again. To my relief, it wasn't like the reception with Trish. This was just foul, and vaguely fruity. I flushed the toilet for her.

"Ugh, that's a lot better," she groaned, the toilet bowl causing her voice to echo hollowly.

"Yeah, now you know what your limit is, hmmm?"

I reached over with one hand to turn on the faucet and wet one of the hand towels. I passed it to her, and she wiped herself up.

"I didn't have that much, Daddy. Just a couple of lemonades and teas."

"Pumpkin, those were mixed drinks."

She swallowed and gave a dry retch. "Oh yeah. Jaime said they gave her extra for sucking them off, too."

I looked up at the ceiling and shook my head. I shouldn't have been surprised.

"Daddy? I want to shower. I don't feel so good."

"Okay, Pumpkin. Keep that towel and try not to throw up on me. Okay?"

Amanda nodded as I lifted her up, legs draped over one arm and her back supported by my other. She barely weighed anything.

As I got upstairs, Trish pranced out of her room in a completely different getup. A red minidress so tight she couldn't possibly have been wearing underwear. Her tits were on display and the hem rode up her butt cheeks.

"Done with the classy and elegant part, I see," I said with a sigh.

"Yep, back to just plain ol' slutty," she said with a smile. "It's not even three, that's prime stuffing time."

"Just... lock up on the way out, would you?"

"Okay, Daddy." She gave me a quick peck and then headed down.

Amanda giggled in my arms. "She's such a slut."

I eyed Amanda suspiciously, "and when did you get so comfortable with that?"

She just giggled in response.

I brought her to the bathroom and dropped her off. She immediately shimmied out of her dress, pulling it over her head and letting her heavy tits bounce free. She caught me staring at them a bit longer than I should have. She blushed but didn't move to cover them.

"Uh, right, shower, you go shower. I'll, uh, see you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Daddy," she said as I closed the door behind me.

###

I awoke early the next morning, not because it was time to wake up, but because of the clacking heels that came to an abrupt stop at the open door. I groaned and cracked an eye open. Why the door was open was a mystery for all of a second as I realized who was lying in my bed. Completely naked. Face down on my stomach.

Her hair was a tangled mess, apparently having wandered in after her shower and deciding to fall asleep on me. Why the girls thought my room was the place to crash after a bender was beyond me. But that wasn't my main concern. My main concern was Trish.

Trish had kicked off her heels and was skipping into the room, a mischievous grin prominent on her face. She settled her upper body onto the bed, her ass shaking as the hem of her dress rode up.

"Such a bad Daddy," she whispered as she shimmied closer. "I'm gone for one night and you already found a new hole? How was it? Was she tight?" She gave a mock gasp, her fingers on her lips. "Did you cum inside her, Daddy?"

I shushed her while shaking my head, not wanting to wake Amanda who was still snoozing away, her face pointed toward the door and her perky behind within grabbing distance.

"Oh, fucked her unconscious? You're so bad." She continued to tease quietly as she crawled up the bed lightly, sliding between my legs. "Maybe I should get a taste?"

I tried not to move my body while I swatted at her with my free hand. She ignored it and tugged down my boxers.