Father of the Bride - Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a good time, Michael," she said softly. "I'd like to do this again."

I licked my lips, trying to calm my heart. "Me too, Amanda."

I was lost in her eyes, the moment drawing out as we both remained unmoving. My heart hammered out of my chest, my head swimming at the smell of her perfume.

She leaned in, closing her eyes, and kissed me. Her tender lips touched mine, a hint of strawberry there. Her arms circled my waist, her breasts pressing lightly against my chest. I closed my eyes, returning the kiss, pulling her close. Our mouths opened, our tongues seeking one another out and gently sliding together. Little moans escaped her as we held each other.

The minutes ticked away as we stood there, wrapped in each other's arms. Her kisses became hungrier, her moans louder. She felt hot, like she would burn up. I returned that passion, drawing her tighter, snaking my tongue around hers as our saliva intermixed.

She pulled back, gasping and panting, staring intensely at me. She stepped out of my embrace and opened the door, before taking my hand and leading me in.

My breath became ragged as I followed her, blood screaming in my ear. My pulse raced as she led me up the stairs and to the bedroom. She pulled me in, bumping the door with her hips to shut it.

Amanda looked deep in my eyes. "Make love to me, Michael," she said breathlessly.

She pressed her plump lips against mine. The taste of strawberries spread as her tongue probed them before slipping into my mouth. It caressed my tongue, flicking over it and exploring my mouth. She moaned as I pulled her closer, my hands finding her tight behind and squeezing them.

Her arms circled my chest, mashing her soft tits against me.

We kissed slowly, enjoying the flavor of each other as our hands explored.

I played my fingers along her hips, tracing a line up her sides with just the lightest of touches. I ran my fingertips along the edges of her breasts and up her arms. She groaned as they teased her skin, letting her tongue lap against mine.

Amanda broke our kiss, removing her hands from my back as she watched my eyes. She reached back, unzipping her dress and letting it pool on the ground. She unsnapped the sheer black lace bra from the front, letting it drop away. She stood in only a sheer pair of panties, nylon leggings running to her thigh, and her heels. Her breasts stood proud, pink nipples topping those glorious peaks, heaving as she held my gaze.

She gasped as my palms traced the edges, my thumbs gently squeezing against them. She shuddered as I massaged them. She closed her eyes and whimpered as my thumb pressed near her erect nipple.

I leaned down and ran the flat of my tongue along the underside of her breast. First the right, then the left. She continued to whimper as I licked every inch of her luscious breasts, except for her sensitive nipple. She ran her fingers through my hair, nails scratching my scalp at times. She began to pant, her breasts quaking with every gasp.

She let out a loud moan, her mouth hanging open as I finally licked and circled her nipple. I drew wet circles around it and flicked it with my tongue. Another loud moan as I closed my lips around it and sucked gently on it. Her fingers dug into my scalp as I drew softly on it, rolling her other nipple between my fingers. She trembled and cried out softly as I switched nipples, sucking on the neglected nipple while squeezing her other breast.

Amanda whimpered and quaked at my touch, her legs trembling as I worshipped her tits.

"Oh god, Michael, I'm so wet," she whispered.

I released her nipple, a line of saliva stretching from it to my lips until it snapped. I gazed into her trembling eyes.

"Well, why don't I take care of that for you."

I kissed her again, my tongue playing with hers as I walked us back a few steps against her bed. I held her waist with one hand while lowering us onto the mattress, my mouth never leaving hers.

My hands moved along her sides, dragging my fingertips along her satiny skin. I kissed down her body. Her chin, her neck, the valley between her breasts, her flat tummy, and down to the edge of her lace panties.

I ran my fingers along her legs, the nylon silky smooth against my fingertips. I raised her leg and began to kiss it, moving from her toes, to her sole, to her ankle, calf, the soft underside of her knee, and along her inner thigh.

Every kiss made her body tremble. As I neared her panties, her musk grew heavier in the air. The black material was damp, the dark patch in the center growing as I made my way nearer.

I ran my tongue along the edge while breathing in that smell. I ran the flat of my tongue directly over that damp spot, making her cry out and push against me. My hands moved along her thighs and grasped the thin strings of her panties, slowly tugging them down as she wiggled her hips.

A line of sticky juice ran from her flowing pussy to her undergarments. Her lips quivered, her clit engorged and poking from its hood.

I drew closer, the unmistakable smell of her need cloying.

I licked her broadly along the side of her pussy, not touching her lips. She whimpered as I licked the other side, her hips quaking uncontrollably. Finally, I ran the flat of my tongue across the center, her tangy juices playing across it. A deep moan erupted from her as she moved her hips against me, pressing herself harder against my tongue as it lapped her sodden lips. I flicked her clit with every pass, her cries growing louder, her hips bucking harder.

I closed my lips over that hard nub, sucking gently on it.

Amanda screamed and clamped her thighs, squeezing my head between her gorgeous legs. She tensed, raising her hips to me, using my shoulders as leverage. Hot juices splashed my chin as she cried. She took a strangled gulp of air and cried out again, her hips shaking.

I lapped at her pussy slowly as the strength left her legs. She trembled and panted. Her thighs released me, spreading wide for me. Her pink hole opened for me, beckoning me in.

"Please, Michael," she begged, her voice breathy and meek. "Make love to me."

I pulled off my shirt, dropping it beside me and let my pants pool on the floor. My erection stood harder than I'd seen it in a long time. It throbbed as I stepped closer.

Amanda held my gaze as I ran the length of my shaft along her wet lips. Her mouth hung open, little gasps escaping her at every pass.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "Please Michael. Be my first. My one and only."

I angled the head and slowly pressed it against her waiting hole. It sank in easily.

Amanda shut her eyes and moaned as I fed into her, every inch rubbing her folds, gliding deeper into her hot center until it bumped against her barrier. She scrunched her eyes, her brow furrowing as I waited for her.

Her hands sought mine, interlocking our fingers. "Do it, Michael. Please."

I pressed slowly against it, building the pressure, her fingers squeezed against mine, a little whimper of pain escaping her. She nodded her head, encouraging me on. I increased the pressure, and the barrier gave, sliding me in deeper to a sudden cry.

I stopped, squeezing her hands, waiting for her. Her tunnel was tight, crushing against me, throbbing as I invaded her unexplored depths. She whimpered, drawing little breaths as her brow slowly relaxed.

She opened her green eyes, studying my face, as if memorizing every line there.

"I love you, Michael." She released my hands, tenderly holding my cheeks, pulling me closer as I slid deeper. "I can feel it. It's so deep. Every inch of me is yours, Michael."

I kissed her, my tongue rolling over hers as I sank the last inches into her. Her tunnel pulsed rhythmically around me, squeezing me, enticing me. We stared into each other's eyes as I thrust slowly into her. We remained locked, our eyes never wandering as I set a steady pace, driving into her. Wet sloshing could be heard throughout the room as every pass made her juices flow more. She was burning hot, her tunnel rippling around me. It quivered and sucked on me, driving me closer to the edge.

"Please, Michael. I love you. Let me feel it. Let me feel you inside me."

Her eyes rolled up as I throbbed into her, a cry of delight as I splashed all I had deep into her. She cried out with each throb, every splash as it packed her full. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling me close. She pulled me into another deep kiss. Her pussy never stopped sucking me in, caressing and squeezing me even as it grew still.

She gazed back into my eyes, her green orbs radiant and bright.

"Thank you, Michael."

###

I breathed in Amanda's scent, her hair in my face as I spooned her in bed. Last night had been beautiful, the most amazing moment of my life. It was like I was a teenager again, my heart beat so fast when she was near, my pulse racing and my body tingling. I held her tight, her bare bottom pressed tight against me as I drank in her warmth.

"Mmm, good morning, Daddy," she moaned.

"Daddy? Not Michael?" I asked, a teasing smile on my lips.

"Hm? Oh, I, um... I guess, I kind of... like both."

I nibbled her ear, making her giggle. "Does that mean I can call you Pumpkin again?"

"Mmm, yes, Daddy." She giggled as wiggled her bottom against me playfully. "I can be whatever you want."

"Amanda and Pumpkin are enough for me."

"Okay, Daddy," she moaned as I nibbled her neck. "But you've only slept with one of those two."

"Oh, are they different?" I asked, amusement tinging my voice.

"Mhmm. Last night I was Amanda. She's shy, sweet, and loving. She wants to be with you. She wants to spend the rest of her life with you."

"I... I want that too," I said. "But, what about college? You have your whole life ahead of you. I'm just... me."

She looked over her shoulder, her teary eyes meeting mine. "And I love you. I don't care about anything else. I only want to be with you. Like this. Forever."

A tear ran down my eye. "I love you so much Amanda. Everything about you. How did I get so lucky?"

She pulled me down into a soft kiss, her hand wiping my tear. She smiled, blinking away her own. "Can you hold me, Daddy?"

I lay down, pulling her in tight, feeling every inch of her against me. I nuzzled her and she sighed happily. Our hands interlocked, and she pulled them tight against her chest. I wanted this moment to last forever.

Minutes passed before Amanda stirred again.

"Daddy? You haven't asked about Pumpkin," she said, a playful tone returning to her voice.

"Oh? Why don't you tell me about her?"

"Well, she's a bit of a problem."

"Oh, really?"

"Mhmm. See, she's been hearing all sorts of things about her Daddy. Her sisters, their friends, they all seem to love him."

I felt the blood drain from my face. "Uh..."

She wiggled her butt against me. "She's heard all kinds of naughty things Daddy likes to do to young ladies."

"Wh... ah, that, uh..."

"And Pumpkin would really like her Daddy to do those things to her too."

She rolled her hips against me, her wet lips slowly rubbing against my growing erection.

"Can you do that for me, Daddy? Please?"

She looked over her shoulder, her eyes wide with innocence belied by her hips that covered my cock in her juice.

I growled as I angled my cock and began pressing into her.

"Oh yes, Daddy can use you just like the others, Pumpkin. If that's what you want."

Her mouth hung open as she whimpered while pressing her hips back onto my cock.

"Is this what you want, Pumpkin?" I thrust, burying another several inches into her tight hole. "For Daddy to do whatever he wants with you?"

She let out a weak cry, nodding repeatedly. "Yes, Daddy. I want to be your little slut. Only yours. You can do anything you want, Daddy. In my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass, it's all yours, Daddy. Only yours."

My cock was raging hard as it drove into her wet and rippling hole, her folds dripping wet as they rubbed and caressed me. I bottomed out, grinding the tip against her uterus, my balls dripping wet with her juices.

"That's good, because I've learned a lot about how to treat little sluts."

Her tunnel squeezed and convulsed around me, fitting me snuggly in her wet hole, holding me tight.

"Please, Daddy. I need you to treat me like your slut. Just like the others."

"Yeah? You're going to let me cum down your throat?"

"Yes, Daddy! Anytime you want!"

"You going to let me fuck your ass and paint it white?"

"Mhmm, I'll spread it wide for you, Daddy."

Every question was punctuated by a thrust into her sodden hole, wet squelches emphasizing it. She wailed, her answers growing more desperate and high-pitched.

"You're going to let me breed you? You're going to have your Daddy's babies?"

"Nggg, yes Daddy! Just like Jaime! Breed your little slut!"

"And what do you want, Pumpkin?"

Amanda shook, her legs twitched as I pounded hard into her.

"Give me all your cum, Daddy! All of it! Wherever you put it, in whichever slut, it's mine!"

I pulled her tight, roaring as I unloaded everything I had into her tight pussy. She gasped as I splashed my cream into her, her pussy clamping wetly around me.

"Please, Daddy! Say that it's mine!"

"All yours, Pumpkin," I grunted through grit teeth, my balls tightening again to unload more into her. "Suck it out of the other sluts. Drink it all up. Every drop is yours."

Amanda's pussy nearly crushed my cock as her entire body went taut. She came harder than I'd ever seen a woman orgasm, her scream rising sharply, her nails biting into my arms. She stayed tense for a long time, making little gasping noises and twitching again whenever my cock stirred inside her.

"Wow, you weren't kidding. Pumpkin is a little slut," I chuckled, holding her tight as her body finally relaxed.

"Yeah. She's a real handful," she gasped breathlessly. "You'll need a firm hand with her."

"I'll bet."

###

I ended up taking a few days off, just so that I could spend time with Amanda. It was like I was a teenager again, ready to sink back into her whenever I saw her. Even just the smell of her got me hard. It was like my honeymoon all over again, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Amanda purred in my lap, leaning back against me as I nibbled her neck. One hand traced a line from her bare knee, traveling under her skirt, and playing along her inner thigh. The fingertips of my other drew little circles along her flat stomach, brushing past the edges of her short top and teasing the swell of her pert breasts. Her lusty whimpers set my blood afire.

"Daddy," she whimpered softly, "they'll be here soon. You're making me too horny."

"Oh, I'm sorry Pumpkin," I said, my hand under her skirt rubbing her wet slit. "But if you didn't want me to do this, then you should have worn panties."

She whimpered and shuddered, pressing her chest into my hand as it palmed one of her lovely tits.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I just want you to have easy access."

She gave a little cry as I pressed a finger into that hot tunnel of hers.

"Well, seems like you brought this on yourself then," I said with a grin. "Pull Daddy's cock out."

"Yes, Daddy."

She fumbled at my pants, her hands eventually finding the buttons and opening them with difficulty as I delighted in teasing her further, plunging a second finger into her to more whimpers. She fished my cock out, her hot little hands grasping it tightly.

I pulled my wet fingers from her, bringing them to her mouth. She obediently opened up, sucking on them as I rubbed my cock against her pussy. Her tongue ran along my fingers as her hips wiggled, trying to insert me, but I kept moving it, rubbing it along her lips and bumping her clit.

"Hmng, Daddy. Don't... don't tease me," she whined after I pulled my fingers from her mouth.

"Then tell me what you want, Pumpkin."

Her cheeks flushed and her voice grew small. "Don't make me say it, Daddy."

"Come on, what happened to that dirty little slut from the bedroom?" I teased.

"That was private, Daddy," she whined, still trying to position herself over my cock. "It's embarrassing here."

"Well, best get used to it, because I'm going to be fucking you everywhere from now on."

"Please, Daddy," she begged.

"Come on, Pumpkin. Say it."

"Please, Daddy. Give... give me your cock. My... my pussy needs it."

My cock twitched at how shyly she said it. It was fun watching her getting used to being a newly minted slut. And I relished showing her all that it meant.

Amanda's loud moan practically shook the table as she sank onto my cock. The tip slid into that sodden hole, every inch of her quivering around me as I was sucked deeper into her velvety tunnel. I cupped both her breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers. I held her against me as she arched her back, driving me in until her bottom rested on my lap again, her pussy squeezing rhythmically around me.

She rolled her hips and panted. I licked her ear as she moaned, stirring my cock inside her as she wiggled her hips. She suddenly froze, her pussy clenching hard around me.

Trish was licking her finger, watching us from the doorway. Her eyes sparkled mischievously as Amanda stared at her, completely unmoving on my lap.

"Does Daddy feel good splitting you open like that?" she asked, sidling closer. She pulled out the chair beside us, her gaze fixed on Amanda. "Do you love how he twitches in your little pussy when he's about to blow?" Trish cupped Amanda's cheeks, giving her a lingering kiss on the lips. "Do you love the feeling of him cumming inside you?"

I slowly thrust my hips, digging my cock deeper as Amanda remained spellbound by Trish, her entire body flushing. Amanda could only whimper as I slowly pumped into her, Trish opening her mouth and sliding her tongue into Amanda's mouth. Amanda breathed raggedly, moaning as her hips began to wiggle and she kissed Trish back.

Trish slid her hand under Amanda's skirt, circling her hard nub as I continued playing with her sensitive nipples and slowly pumping into her. Amanda cried out as her motions became erratic under our combined attention. Her pussy pulsed around me, her juices dripping down my balls, as she shuddered and came.

Amanda shook and whimpered as Trish stepped back, licking her fingers.

"Such a hair trigger. Such a good slut. Right, Daddy?"

"My Pumpkin's the perfect little slut for me," I said with a grin, resuming my slow thrusts into her.

"But, I'm still a good slut, too. Right, Daddy?" Trish pouted.

I groaned as she stroked my balls. "You're a great slut too baby."

"Hmm, but not your favorite? Well, we'll see about that."

Trish lowered herself to the floor, crawling under the table.

I gasped at her wet tongue lapping at my balls. It started with slow licks, pressing the flat of her tongue against them before her lips closed around one and gently sucked on it. She then licked the other, drawing that in and suckling on it. Back and forth she went, my balls boiling with need under Amanda's hot tunnel and Trish's wet mouth.

Amanda turned her head to me, locking me into a deep kiss with her tongue exploring my mouth. I lost myself in the sensations as my vision blurred. I groaned into Amanda's mouth as my balls pulled taut, Trish's lips still suckling on them.

Amanda whined when my cock slipped from her hole, the air cooling it for only a moment before it slid into Trish's mouth. Amanda squawked indignantly as I tensed, cum pulsing from my cock into Trish's eager mouth. She sucked every last drop out before letting my cock slip from her lips, a taunting grin on her face.

"No, that's mine," Amanda demanded, sliding from my lap onto the ground. "You know the rules." She grabbed Trish's head and jammed her tongue into her mouth. Trish chuckled as her sister explored her mouth, licking all the cum up and swallowing all that she found.