Father Paul Pt. 02

Story Info
A shower together, his hands on me mine on him.
2.5k words
4.6
5.8k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wet my hair and got the shampoo in it, just as I was about to rinse he got in with me, once the shampoo was gone he got under the waterfall and wet his magnificent body. His skin glistened as the water soaked his beautiful body, the water clung to his naked body like it wanted to be on him. He shampooed his hair, then he grabbed the soap, he did his arms and his chest.

He put his soapy hands on my body and caressed it while he lathered me up, I put my hands on his hairy chest, working the soap into his body. I took the soap from him and had him raise his arms so I could lather his pits, then his back, down to his perfect ass, covered in a layer of hair, I slid the bar of soap between his cheeks.

I ran my fingers in to make sure his ass was covered in soap, down his thighs to his feet, he turned and I started from his feet, he put them on my thigh and I soaped them up as I massaged them. Up his legs to his thighs, I brushed his balls a few times, yes on purpose, I soaped up his hairy nuts to his pubic hair, I stroked his cock getting it all soapy, up his abs to his magnificent pecs.

To his neck to his ears, he smiled at me, I lathered up my hands and had him close his eyes, I soaped up his face and moved him to the shower head. I ran my hands all over to make sure he was soap free.

"You're very thorough when you wash a man Billy."

"You're my first Father so I wanted to make sure I did a good job."

"Couple things you could have worked on a bit more but I am not complaining."

He took the bar from me and he washed me, he soaped my back down to my ass his fingers lingered on my hole, he reached forward and held my balls in his big hand. He soaped me up till he was at my cock he did not wash my cock he took it in his mouth and sucked it. I almost screamed as my cock sank into his mouth.

He finished washing me leaving me with blue balls, he shut off the water and handed me a towel, I watched him dry himself, I went in and dried his back. Down his back to his beautiful ass, down his thighs to his feet. He let me dry the rest of him, he turned and I dried his feet in between his toes, up his legs to his balls.

I went to his abs and then his pecs, to his neck and I wrapped the towel around my neck.

"Billy you missed something again, I may not be able to give you a passing grade on washing and drying a man's body."

"Father I did not forget, I was going to get it wet anyways so why dry it off?"

I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my hand, I held it as it poured out precum, I leaned in and took his purple knob in my mouth. I gently sucked coaxing the precum to the surface, I swallowed his cock into my mouth, his cock had to be nine by five and a half, so long and so nice and thick. I gently held his balls as I sucked his cock.

He fed me a massive load, I was sure I would drown from so much cum, he just kept shooting more and more. The taste was incredible, I had tasted my own but it never tasted like his, sweet and salty, very thick and so much of it. I drained him till he had no more and his knob much too sensitive, I held his cock till he lifted me to my feet and held me close to his body.

He looked in my eyes and leaned in and kissed me, for a first time kiss I was lost in his body and his lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he and I kissed. He pulled back and again his eyes looked into mine. Such a sweet man, so gentle, so kind, so incredibly handsome, I knew I was falling for this man.

He pulled out of our embrace and went to his knees, he held my engorged cock in his hand and licked it all over, stem to stern, he licked my shaved balls, sucking them into his mouth. He made me cum in a few seconds of him sucking me. He stood back up and pulled me in for a kiss, we sucked face till we were both boned up yet again.

He pulled back and took my hand, he walked me to his bedroom, he had a double bed with a nightstand a lamp a cross over his bed, and a bible on his nightstand, a dresser in the corner a closet filled with clothes of a priest. He lay me on his bed and got on top of me, we smiled at each other and he kissed me.

"Father if I ever wanted you to put your penis in me, not my mouth would you?"

"Billy I would love to make love to you."

"I can't right now, I am not prepared for that, but I would love to suck your cock once again, Please Father?"

He and I got in as sixty nine position and we sucked each other, his cock felt so good in my mouth, his lips on my cock was indescribable for a virgin gay boy like myself. We drained each other and we lay there snuggled in with each other, he held me to his body, I felt alive, I felt like I could run outside and yell, naked of course.

He and I actually dozed off, I woke it was way past dinner time and I still had to go get my clothes from the church office, then get home and make dinner. I kissed him and sat on the side of the bed, I looked at him, such a handsome man.

"Any regrets Billy?"

"No of course not Father, I hope you do not have any as well?"

"No regrets but I would prefer you not call me Father while you and I are alone and naked, call me Paul Billy."

"Okay Paul I better get home, I still need to make dinner and get to bed at some point."

"Stay here for dinner with me Billy, I have stew made and there is lots for the both of us, really would like to have the company, and being with you is the best company I can ever imagine."

I went and put on my workout gear, he had on his priest clothes, I went to the church and got dressed. I walked back to the rectory and went in to have dinner. He was setting the table and dishing out the stew, he smiled at me, he pulled my chair for me and he took a seat across from me. He said grace and we ate in silence at first.

"Billy that was a first time for me as well with a man, I did have sex with a woman once but I knew then that I was not really into it like I was with you. Billy I want us to do this on a regular basis."

He got up and picked up our dishes, he brought them to the sink and I picked up the rest and brought them to him. He filled the sink with water and soap, once his hands were in the soapy water I leaned in and kissed him. He put his wet soapy hands on my back and pulled me in, he and I kissed he pressed me to the cupboards and dropped to his knees.

He pulled my clothes off and pulled out my cock, he swallowed it to the base. I took in a deep breath as my cock was swallowed whole. He fondled my balls and his middle finger went to my hole, he did not try to push it in he just massaged it gently and my cock exploded.

He ate all I fed him, he sucked me till there was no more, he pulled my pants back up and fastened my trousers and stood before me. His cock fought to get out of his pants, I got down in front of him and ran my hand over his engorged cock. I removed and pulled down his underwear, his huge cock flopped out and I caught it with my mouth.

I sucked his cock taking in as much as I could, I rolled his balls and stared up into his eyes, his load was once again massive. My tongue swam in his semen, I drank it all down not wasting a drop, he did not give me time to put his pants back on he pulled me in for a kiss. We made out if I was ready I would have let him take my ass.

He held me for the longest time, I had my arms wrapped around his huge chest, my hands massaging his back.

"Billy this is what I miss the most, just a hug, being held, kissing, and all the rest that we did but a hug makes a man feel so good."

We eventually got to the dishes, with it all put away I had to get home, people would talk that the gay guy who works for Father stayed there longer than usual. Was I trying to coerce Father into some sort of depravity, was I trying to talk him into some sort of homosexual activity that he would not be able to get out of.

He kissed me before I went home, I got home and Mom asked why I was so late, I told her Father Paul asked me to stay for dinner. I went to my room and changed into pajama's and a loose tee, I lay on my bed thinking of Father Paul's huge cock in my mouth feeding me his massive load.

My cock rose once again and I stroked thinking of his beautiful body and his magical kisses, I always carried a candle for Father Paul, but that candle was becoming a torch, a very huge torch. The night flew by and I was ready to get to work, I walked in and Father was in his office, I said good morning and went to my own office.

I was busy on getting things in order when he came in and took a seat, he did not shut the door he was worried people may think we were up to no good. He quietly told me we could not do this again, the work outs were one thing but he was supposed to be celibate. To try to hide the disappointment in my eyes was impossible.

"I understand Father, if you prefer we not work out together as well I can stop coming over to yours."

"NO! Billy I still need you as a work out partner, Please."

The day went by quietly, I was so disappointed that it was a one time thing but he was right, he had to take his vows seriously. I brought my gym bag to his and would get changed at his home, I went in and he told me to go down he would be there in a minute. I went down to the rec room where the gym equipment was..

I pulled off all of my clothes even my underwear, here I was naked pulling out gym clothes, he came in the door and stood there leaned against the frame of the door. He smiled at me, he watched me put my gym clothes on. He came up to me once I was dressed, we got our workout done then I walked to the bathroom to shower.

He stood in the middle of the room and watched me, he was in the line of sight, he could see me getting naked in his bathroom. I bent over to pick up my shorts and he was in the room pulling his clothes off, he ran his hand over my back to my ass cheeks. I stood up and he turned me and pulled me in for a kiss, he and I made out in his bathroom, our cocks rock hard our sweaty bodies mashed into each others.

My cock poured out precum, his own cock too was wet with his as well, we got on the floor and we took each others cocks into our mouths. I sucked that cock like it was my last, I worked him to a frenzy as his balls sucked in and he fed me another huge load. He drained me of a load sucking me dry, my cock slowly softened, his own cock stayed rock hard.

He got on top of me and pressed his lips to mine, we lay in his bathroom making out, my cock rock hard and ready, I knew he wanted inside of me. We got up and showered, I told him when we were done to go and I would get ready. He kissed me and got out and dried himself off, he went upstairs to his room and lay on his bed naked.

I walked in naked, to walk around his house naked was a bit weird, but somehow comfortable, I got on the bed and got between his legs, I sucked his cock to get my spit all over it, I straddled the man and wet my hole with my spittle. I pushed in a finger and then two I pressed his cock to my tight virgin hole, my ass swallowed his massive cock up.

I pushed myself to take it all in, his pubes and balls on my ass I sat there, I leaned in and kissed him, I started slow then faster, harder, we flipped so he was now on top and in control, he pushed his cock in and almost all the way out, when his cock came back in the feeling was incredible. The more we did this the harder he pushed it in me.

He slammed his cock into me, he fucked me hard, our bodies slapping each others, he kissed me just before he came. His cock flooded my hole with cum, he hammered it all in to my small body, his lips never left my mouth. He let my legs down and his cock slipped out, he lay on top of me his head on my chest. I ran my hands over his back, massaging him, I felt his cum slowly seep out of me, he lay there I was sure he was asleep.