Father's Fall from Grace Pt. 04

Story Info
Andy and Mia get to know each other.
1.6k words
4.62
7k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time in "Father's Fall":

Andy played a dangerous game and got what she deserved. Her Dad had to take control and put her in her place. But Mia played hooky and caught Andy and Dad in a compromising situation.

*****

My heart was in my throat. I laid there absolutely frozen. Mia, my youngest daughter was standing in the doorway to my bedroom. How long had she been there? How much of the incestuous ritual did she bear witness to? I swallowed hard and started for the covers when I noticed Mia's sweats were pushed down a bit and the top of her panties were showing. Her shirt was up off her hip as well. I could see that tiny heart tattoo I'd heard so much about, plain as day. Was she... touching herself?

To my surprise, Mia wasn't looking at me. Her eyes were transfixed on Andy. She seemed to study every curve of Andy's body.

"Hi Mia," Andy broke the silence with that syrupy sweet voice. "Wow Dad. She's even more beautiful in person." Mia shivered and squeezed her thighs together, stumbling a couple steps into the room. She was touching herself. And she was turned on.

Mia gathered herself and looked up with righteous indignation. "Why are you calling him Dad? Who the fuck are you?" She took another step closer. She was angry. Mia had the worst temper of all of my girls, this wasn't an act. But there was something else in her eyes now. A charged curiosity. I could tell she was conflicted.

Mia was what her mother called "very bi". She'd had 2 long term relationships with girls in high school and she'd never dated a boy. I'd heard stories that she'd made out with a few guys at parties and it always surprised me how into them she sounded when recounting the scandalous details with her mom and sister.

"I'm Andy." She spoke with a quiet confidence. "I'm your half-sister. Your Dad is my Dad too." Andy looked Mia up and down and made her play. She rolled onto her back and propped herself up on her elbows. Her knees together, she turned her hips side to side slowly, as if to hypnotize her prey into the web of lust and indecency she was weaving all around us. Mia couldn't look away and it was keeping me hard.

"Andy..." I let out a low growl, warning her to tread with caution. Andy didn't care. She sat up and scooted forward on the bed, her legs on either side of Mia. She reached out and pawed at Mia's sweats like a cat with a toy.

Her big blue eyes looked up and Mia and she pouted, "I want to play with Mi.. my sister." The words exposed a devilish grin across the harlot's face.

"Andy, that's enough!" I called out sternly. I was trying to keep the tide from rolling in.

"No, Dad." Mia looked at me for a moment. "You're in no position to tell me what to do." She turned back to her half-sister and put her tongue in her mouth.

The sight of my daughters making out renewed the steady stream of blood to my cock, but I'd had enough. I needed a shower. I got off the bed and took off my shirt. I was ripe with sex and sweat. My own curiosity got the better of me and I looked back at the 2 of them. Mia's sweats were off now and she was on her knees. Her Lioness eyes locked on Andy as she feasted on her kill.

I turned away, but had to listen the wet symphony of my girls beginning to fuck until I got the shower going. It took a few minutes for the shower to get steamy. I focused on not looking at myself in the mirror. I didn't want to confront what I'd become.

It felt like an eternity, but finally the water was hot. I stepped in and rinsed off the surface level sins still slick on my skin. What the fuck did I just do? I knew I had crossed an unspeakable line, but for the first time in a long time I wasn't dragging myself for it. Perhaps I had "integrated my shadow." I read that in Jung.

What do I know? I'm not a fucking Psychologist. I had just come to terms with my predicament. Andy was beautiful, cunning and she took what she wanted. Any man in my position would have done the same. She took advantage of my kindness and empathy.. No... That wasn't it either. The truth was that I'm not a good man. I wanted her from the moment I laid eyes on her. And maybe she could see it. I don't know. I guess it doesn't matter now. What's done is done.

I lathered my body with rose-scented soap. Sam's favorite. My mind listed toward my wife. Jesus. I felt so far from her now. A million miles away. I stared off into space as I rinsed my body clean.

I turned around and there they were. Andy was naked, her jet black hair a mess from rolling around in my bed with Mia. She had a sick grin. Mia was naked too, standing beside her sister. She seemed like she was in a trance, kissing and licking Andy's neck.

Andy stared at me. I couldn't look away. It took everything inside of me to keep from pulling on myself, but I felt it getting hard for her regardless. Her eyes fell to my cock and she licked her lips. Before I realized what was happening I was stroking my entire length. Andy's eyes found mine again and she nodded her approval.

Come on, Mia." My daughters stepped into the shower and our naked bodies were sliding against one another. Andy kissed Mia, and then me before reaching down to take me in her hands. She led us away from the direct stream of water. She turned around and kissed Mia deeply, gently grinding her ass against my dick. My hands found her hips and I pulled her back so my length was pointing to the floor and pressed between her cheeks. It was intoxicating.

Mia and I locked eyes and something had changed. she was in heat and I was a bull, ready to breed. Our relationship was starting to mean less and less under the circumstances. We were holding eye contact now as Andy leaned forward to kiss Mia's neck. Mia looked down at her sister's ass grinding against me. Her brow furrowed for a moment, "Fuck."

Andy clocked Mia's arousal and she wanted to play with it. See what other unspoken vows she could make me break for her. Andy traded positions with Mia and she guided Mia back so we were shoulder to shoulder. Andy squatted down in front of her own Father and half-sister and looked up at us, mischievously.

She took my heavy cock in her hand and started stroking. Then she turned to Mia and began to kiss and lick the smooth skin around her slit. Fuck. This can't be happening. My eyes came up slowly and Mia was already staring at me. She leaned in and our tongues started to dance. I wasn't thinking. Just... craving.

I snapped myself out of it and broke off our kiss. Mia groaned as I moved away from her and behind her sister. "Dad..? fuck.." She sounded disappointed.

I didn't want to cross anymore lines today, but I also needed to mate. I reached down and guided Andy up from her squat. She adjusted, raising her ass up to meet me as she continued to fuck Mia with her tongue. I slid my crown up and down Andy's slit to find the right angle. Then I pushed inside.

"Ugghh..." Andy groaned lewdly against Mia's peach as I slid inside of her pussy for the first time. She was tight, of course, and the shape of her hole accommodated me so perfectly. In a moment, I was all the way inside of her. I felt her squeeze me as I dragged my length back out of her body, and then all the way back inside. I was building a rhythm, with each thrust, Mia would cry out in pleasure from having her sister's mouth pressed against her clit.

We fucked like that for awhile. 5 minutes, maybe less. It was blur. We were building the pressure up together until it was time to blow. But when my eyes locked on Mia's again, it was over.

Mia went first. She had a handful of Andy's hair and sat down hard against her sister's mouth. I could tell Andy was smiling as my daughter gave her what she wanted. Mia bucked her hips as she came, before slumping against the wall to get her bearings.

I was next, my cum shooting deep inside of Andy as she clenched her muscles and milk me for every last drop. I almost blacked out. But then Andy started bucking against me, shaking like a leaf as she came. I wrapped my arms around her tight and after a few seconds she started to settle down, finally coming back from a violent chain of orgasms.

After a minute or two, we returned to our senses. I moved under the now cold water and started to soap myself up again. Andy joined me and Mia followed. It felt incredibly intimate. 3 people who had all crossed so many lines together, now washing one another's bodies in cool water. Each of us took turns kissing one another deeply. It felt like we were sealing a sort of covenant. "I love you girls."