Father's Fall from Grace Pt. 05

Story Info
Andy stays over and Mom and Dad connect.
3k words
4.67
7.2k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy sat backwards on the old wooden chair in the middle of Mia's bedroom, her legs spread wide. She was naked except for the black leather restraints fixing her ankles to the chair legs on either side, and the cuffs locking her wrists in front of her, around the back of the chair. Her teardrop breasts pressed against the wooden slats of the chair back. Her ass and shaved pussy hanging helplessly off the edge. She hated to admit it, but she was a slut for light bondage. It did something to her and her slit was drooling down on the hardwood floor below.

She watched in anticipation as Mia went back to the wooden box on her bed, sifting through her collection of toys and devices. Mia turned back to Andy with a wicked smile, and held up a pink ball gag. "I need to keep you quiet. I can hear my mom in the kitchen." She said calmly, moving behind her bound, and soon to be gagged half-sister. Mia pulled Andy's hair back gently, and fit the ball gag in her mouth, careful not to cause Andy too much discomfort. She tightened the leather strap and that was it. This was not Mia's first time, and she seemed to relish every moment.

She took a step back and admired her hostage. Andy wriggled against her restraints, but it was no use. Mia was in full control and she was taking her time. The girls could hear Samantha unloading the dishwasher only a few feet from Mia's bedroom door. Mia walked up behind her sister and groped her perfect ass, squeezing and shaking it gently. "That's a good pet. You're all mine now, do you understand me?"

Andy nodded, "Mmhmph...." Drool began spilling out the sides of the gag and dripped down her chin. Mia picked up a small butt plug from her collection.

She reached around and slid her fingers up Andy's tummy and chest, all the way to her sticky chin. "This will work nicely." She said with sly smirk, before wrapping Andy's drool around the steal plug. When Andy felt the cold metal, slick with her own saliva against her asshole she flinched and her pussy oozed out even more honey. "It's alright, pet. I'm not going to hurt you. I just need you to feel my love." Mia whispered, and began to push the plug in, nice and slow.

Andy relaxed her muscles as much as possible, pushing back against cold steel invading her body. It had been over a week since her Dad fucked her ass and brought her to heel. Now his daughter was claiming her tightest hole for herself. Mia teased the plug in and out slowly, helping Andy stretch to accommodate it. And then, like that, Mia watched as Andy's little ring swallowed up the oblong shape. All that remained visible was an emerald jewel. Andy let out a low groan and tried to grind her cunt against the chair, but Mia made sure she wouldn't be able to find any relief for her swollen clit on her own. She was at her sister's mercy, and the thought made Mia shiver.

Mia grabbed a pink vibrator and switched it on, sitting crosslegged behind Andy's peach shaped ass. She pressed the vibrator gently against Andy's clit and drank in the sight of her helpless big sister trembling from the stimulation. "Quiet as a mouse, Andy..." Mia teased. She put her tongue flat against Andy's leaking slit and dragged it up slowly, from her clit up to the emerald jewel, eating her big sister from behind.

Andy shuddered hard and bucked against the straps and cuffs. The orgasm racked her bound body as Mia twisted the screws of her beautiful agony. Mia forced her tongue deep inside and Andy could feel her searching for her secret place where her honey was made. Mia moaned when she found it, tasting her sweet nectar right at the source. Andy came again. "Good pet." Mia whispered against her glistening cunt. It was all Andy could do to keep from babbling nonsense through the plastic ball in her mouth, as she was racked by orgasm after orgasm for the next 40 minutes.

When Mia was finished, Andy was slumped over the back of the chair, her jet black hair shrouding her face as she trembled and shook from the overstimulation. Mia wiped her chin and got back to her feet. Slowly and methodically, she freed her sister from her restraints. Andy didn't even notice. Her mind had been erased and it would take some time for her to reconstitute her thoughts.

Mia released the strap for the ball gag and tossed it on the towel laid out on the bed. She tugged Andy up by her hair and traded positions with her. Now Andy was on her knees, bowing before her young master. Mia was seated in the chair, feet up on the seat with her legs open. She reached forward and pulled Andy's mouth to her own shaved cunt. "Eat." She commanded, and Andy obeyed.

Andy was still in daze, so Mia rocked her small hips against her sister's mouth. It was her turn to cum and she wouldn't be denied. Wet slurping sounds danced off the walls of the room as Andy started to regain her senses. She leaned forward and grabbed her little sister just behind the knees, lifting her feet up and angling her back against the back of the chair. "Oh fuck..." Mia moaned a little too loudly, her mother chopping carrots for dinner only feet away.

Andy had a better angle on her sister's slit now. She sucked and licked and slurped Mia's bald pussy with a ferocity Mia had learned to crave over the past week. She clenched her tummy and forced the pressure down into her lower body. Mia's eyes found Andy's for a moment before they rolled back in her head. She squirted against Andy's hungry mouth and lapping tongue.

When it was over, the girls took a moment to collect themselves, crumpled into a tangled mess at the foot of the chair. They caressed one another, tender and sweet. It took a few minutes, but eventually they caught their breath and composed themselves. It was almost time for dinner. As Mia started to get dressed, Andy had her back to her sister, looking at her over her shoulder. She looked down at the plug and back at Mia. "Leave it in." Mia said flatly.

It was 6:10pm when Mia and Andy came out from Mia's room holding hands. "Mia. I thought that was you," Samantha's face didn't surrender any clues to what she may have heard. "Who's your friend?" Samantha turned and smiled warmly at Andy. Andy was captured by Samantha's eyes, the same emerald green as Mia's. The same color as the plug in her butt. Andy flexed around the toy and tried to keep her eyes from fluttering.

"Mom, this is Mia. She's in my Chemistry class," She lied. She looked at Andy and smiled. "We just started dating."

"She's very pretty," Samantha's compliment made Andy's knees weak. "Mia, can you take out the trash? It's time for dinner and your Dad will be home soon."

She picked up the bag and headed out the side door with Andy following close behind. It was garbage night and the cans were already on the street. Mia made her way down the driveway and tossed the bag in the bin. She looked up and noticed a man leaning against a post on the porch across the street. He was in his early 30's. Tall, with an athletic build. His hair was buzzed short with a scruffy 5 o'clock shadow. He was beautiful, and he was staring at Andy.

Mia turned and saw Andy staring back. She rolled her eyes and took Andy by the wrist. "Come on." She led Andy back up to the house. Andy stole one last glance over her shoulder at the beautiful man across the way. He smiled and waved. She felt butterflies in her tummy.

Back inside, Samantha called out to Mia, "Can you run upstairs and get your sister, sweetheart." Mia nodded again and padded up the stairs to Liz's room. Sam turned her attention back to Andy. "So, how long have you and Mia been an item?"

Andy's eyes glanced away for a moment as she recounted their indecent acts the week prior. "We... We met the first week of the semester," She lied, "but we didn't start dating until this week, actually."

Sam's brow furrowed slightly. This girl was hiding something, but she couldn't place it. "Hm."

"Andy, this is Liz. Liz, Andy." Mia acted completely put out with the formalities of introducing her new girlfriend to her sister.

"Nice to meet you." Andy said softly. She was in awe of Liz. She was stunning. The family photos did not do her justice. She carried herself with an easy confidence. It reminded her of someone.

Liz smiled politely. "It's nice to meet you too." She looked back at Mia staring daggers at her. "Be careful with this one." She laughed. "She's got a screw loose." Again Andy's butt chewed on the toy Mia left inside her once again.

She shook it off. "I appreciate the warning." She giggled innocently.

The girls made small talk and finished setting the table for dinner. Samantha made a pot roast. It smelled divine. As they took their seats they could hear keys at the front door.

******

It had been a long day. Connor called out and I was forced to go into the warehouse on my day off. I was glad to finally be home. "Smells good in here." I called out to no one in particular. I swung by the gym for a quick lift on the way home. I set down my gym back and moved through the front room of the house.

"Hurry up, Dad. Dinner's getting cold!" Liz chided me.

"I'm coming, I'm com--" I stopped in my tracks when I saw Andy's blue eyes staring back at me from the table.

"Hello honey," Samantha said with a warm smile. Fuck. What was she doing here? I hadn't spoken to Andy since she left the house in the afternoon last week. Now she was here at my dinner table with my entire family. I swallowed my guilt and put on a brave face.

I leaned down and kissed Sam on the top of her head and attempted to assimilate into the conversation. "Dinner smells incredible, my love." I squeezed Samantha's hand and stole a glance at Andy as I turned back to my plate. Strangely enough, she wasn't looking.

Mia spoke up, understanding the play. "Dad, this is Andy. She's my girlfriend." I was mid-swallow when I choked and coughed up my water. It was not slick.

I cleared my throat and nodded with wide eyes. "Oh. Wow. Your girlfriend? Isn't that..." I looked at Mia and she could see my displeasure painted all over my face. "...Isn't that something." I took a breath and calmed my nerves. I could only control myself, and so I focused on that.

Dinner was relatively uneventful. Every so often, I would get a chance to look at Andy and, to my surprise, she was being incredibly subtle. She wasn't making eyes at me, leering like I had suspected. Instead, she barely looked my way at all, and when she did, she made no attempt to goad a reaction from me.

I on the other hand, was on my back foot and playing catch up. Samantha was a Family Therapist and she had no trouble picking up on insecurity. I must have been an open book. And that thought made it worse. Each time I would look at her, she was studying me. When I'd offer a smile, she would politely return it, but it was stilted, a formality.

We enjoyed a quiet dinner and the girls retreated to their rooms. I told Sam I appreciated her making dinner, and that I would take care of the dishes. She thanked me and went upstairs to shower before bed. Once the kitchen was relatively put back together I locked up and turned off the lights. I made my way upstairs as well. Samantha was toweling off in the bathroom. I undressed and put on my favorite pair of loose fitting pajama pants. We brushed our teeth and hopped in bed.

Samantha seemed different tonight. I could tell she had something on her mind. She was staring at me like she had something she wanted to tell me. "Is everything alright?" I asked.

"I want to have sex." She said, her eyes were ablaze with jade fire. She leaned in and pressed her lips to mine. She surprised me, but we hadn't been intimate in years, so I welcomed her advance. I kissed her back, taking her head in my hands. She pushed her body up against mine and started grinding against me. I could tell she wanted to get fucked bad.

I felt her hand slip down under the waistband of my pajamas. She was a little surprised that I wasn't already throbbing for her, but she was undeterred. She cuddling up next to me and put her lips against my ear, while she pulled on me.

"I want you to make me scream so loud we wake the girls." She whispered, then nibbled on my ear as she felt me come to life in her hand. "Is that what you want?" She continued.

I felt my mind racing back through everything that had happened in the past couple weeks and it chilled my mood. I was keeping secrets from the woman I loved and it had me out of sync. I began to soften as quickly as I had stiffened for her.

Samantha felt my momentum dissipate. She paused for a moment, deciding on her next play. Lips back against my ear. "Think about what Andy would say if she heard us fucking." And that was it. My cock was conditioned to respond to Andy and it began to throb and stiffen. Sam stopped stroking and just looked at it in disbelief. Within a few moments, I was as hard as she's ever seen me.

Sam looked back at me with her mouth open and tears welling in her eyes. "I'm so fucking stupid." She turned away and began to sob uncontrollably. For the first time in a week, I felt utter shame. Sam was my soulmate. I knew it the moment I laid eyes on her and although our sex life had cooled in recent years, she was the mother of my girls. I loved her with every part of me.

I put my erection away and scooted closer to her, taking her in my arms. "I'm so sorry, baby. I don't know what happened. I just..." Nothing I was saying was making a difference. I could tell she felt utterly rejected and that killed me. And so I sat there with her in silence holding her as she cried and cried.

Finally, after 10 minutes of so, I lifted her chin and brought her lips to mine. I kissed my wife deeply, tasting her tears as our tongues began to swirl together. She blinked at me through puffy, red eyes and I could tell exactly what she needed from me. I slid off her side of the bed and on squatted between her legs. Her eyes were watching me, wild with a mix of sorrow and desire. I looked down and kissed her tummy. My eyes back up to hold her gaze as I kissed down and down.

I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her panties and I yanked them down. I'm not sure if I wanted to pull them down or rip them off, so I attempted to do both. She moans as her cotton underwear stretched and tore. I left them ruined around her knees and lifted her legs up over my shoulders. She watched me as I leaned down and French kissed her. "Oh my God... Fuck..." She needed this more than I realized.

As I lapped at my wife's slit, I couldn't help but think that maybe I was the reason we stopped fucking. Maybe the man I'd let myself become did not elicit a response from the animal inside of her. Perhaps she missed the Dark Prisoner I'd locked away to protect our family from myself. I plunged my tongue inside her deep and began to fuck her entrance. She was writhing with pleasure like I'd never seen before. She was exquisite.

I moved my mouth up to her clit now, gentle pressure, gliding the tip of my tongue side to side. She made a fist in the sheets. I covered her clit with my tongue and sucked her softly as I pushed two fingers inside of her. "Yes... Fuck... Just like that, Daddy..." The name sent a charge through my sex. I could tell she was close.

I finger fucked Samantha and used my tongue to tease her clit until she couldn't hold back any longer. She came hard against my mouth, making fists in my hair and bucking her hips against my face. When she was finished, she was panting heavily, trembling from the aftershocks. My beard was soaked in her honey.

I climbed up her body and kissed her forehead softly. It snapped her out of her trance and she put her hand behind my neck. She pulled me in for a deep kiss and tasted herself.

"Thank you, Elijah." She said softly. I smiled and kissed her back.

"I love you, Samantha. I always have and I always will. No matter what." She reached down once more to take me into her hands. She must have felt the need to reciprocate. I caught her by the wrist and shook my head. "Not tonight, my love." And with that I took my place beside my wife and rolled away from her and onto my side. My wife's flavor sweet on my lips while I thought about another. Andy.