Father's Fall from Grace Pt. 03

Story Info
Andy gets to see Dad's home.
2.3k words
4.68
8.6k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the incident at the coffee shop I disassociated almost completely. It was likely a coping mechanism. I don't remember how the date with Andy ended. I don't remember much of anything really. I was sleepwalking through the next couple hours, going through the motions until I found myself parked back in my garage.

I went inside and remember telling my daughter Mia I had a migraine and I was going to lay down. My wife and girls knew I would get migraines from time to time and understood that when they got really bad it was best to leave me be and let me rest as much as possible. They checked in on me from time to time and I would reassure them I was alright. In truth I was far from it. Andy had broken something in me. Or perhaps she'd awoken something in me. Something that had been sleeping for a very long time. 

I spent the next several days in bed staring off into space, replaying what happened in the back of the coffee shop over and over.

Every time I recounted the events, I remembered more details. Andy's eyes as she studied my reaction to her words, reading me like a book. The little purring sounds she made when she first felt my erection through my pants. Her innocent voice leading her own father down a dark path as she quietly jacked me off into her palm. Every detail. Over and over on a loop.

It was a disgusting act, but deep down I had to reconcile that part of me loved the depravity of it. Andy's seduction was extremely sophisticated. She used my instincts as a father to subvert my defenses. She literally had me in the palms of her hands. "Do you love me, Dad?" That question repeating in mind. The despair and desire mixing like drugs in my head. I was spiraling.

*****


A few days had passed when my phone buzzed. It was a message from Andy and my heart was instantly in my throat. The endless hours of replaying the act in my head had conditioned me. My cock was already pulsing and swelling with blood under the covers. Her text read, "Hi Dad. Haven't heard from you in awhile. I just wanted to let tell you that I had so much fun on our coffee date."

I ran my fingers up and down my length as I read her words. The memories of what occurred had finally begun to recede, but her message brought them into sharp focus again. My lust, a dark prisoner finally awake after all of these years, was now fighting for control. I could feel it. A debt was owed for Andy's transgression and whatever this thing inside me was, it was intent on collecting. I wanted to stop pulling on myself. I wanted to delete the text thread and block her number. But I didn't. I just laid there and stroked my cock for her.

A minute or two passed and then another buzz, "I think next time I should come over to your place. I want to see where you live. What do you think?" A few seconds later she sent a full body selfie. She was standing in a mirror in just white cotton panties, a pink collar and a long chain leash hanging down between her small breasts. She knew exactly what she was doing and it was working.

I came immediately, milking my sperm out all over my belly and down the back of my fingers. But this time I didn't feel ashamed. I felt relief. Giving into my need for Andy was liberating. For the first time in a long time I didn't hate myself. I didn't want to stop. I was cursed. Simply fulfilling some perverted prophecy that had been set in motion long ago. There was nothing I could do to stop it or slow it down. The die had been cast.

I cleaned myself up and took a shower. The hot water felt restorative, like it was washing away all of my sins. My head was finally clear, and I thought about Samantha and girls. I meditated on my love for my family and it felt good. I missed them. I finished up, got dressed and headed downstairs for the first time in days.

"Dad!" That word shot electricity through me, "Haven't seen you in awhile. How are you feeling, stranger?" Liz hopped up from her spot on the couch and gave my a big hug. I put my arms around her and squeezed her tightly. Liz was 20 and in her Junior year at Cherokee State. She was on a Soccer scholarship and studied Criminal Psychology. Liz stood about 5'5" with a slim waist and an athletic lower body. She got her blue eyes from me and her dirty blonde hair from her mother. She and Mia both technically lived in the dorms on campus, but spent most of their time at our home.

"Yeah, I've had a rough week." I downplayed things per usual. I was supposed to be the rock of my family and it hurt my pride to have to take so much time for myself. We talked about her classes and some drama she'd been having with her friend group. I just listened. Honestly it was such a relief to hear someone else's voice. I even cracked a smile or too.



Mia got home from her study group around 7pm. "Dad, you're feeling better!" She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Mia, our youngest, was 18 and in her freshmen year. She was a 5'1" and very petite. Mia was the bookworm of the family. Long black hair and green eyes like her mom. Thick rimmed glasses.

We all hung out in the kitchen and made dinner. My wife Samantha got home just as we were setting the table. We all ate together and did the dishes before retreating to the couch to watch a rom com. It was a good night. My family is so close and we always share a lot of laughs together. It always warms my heart to spend time with my girls. 



*****

The next morning I woke up to the sound of the garage door closing. My wife was usually the last one out of the house. I worked from home and set my own schedule, so I liked to lounge around in bed for awhile before getting up. A few moments passed and my phone began to vibrate. The screen read 'Call From Andy'. I hesitated. I knew I shouldn't answer but my Dark Prisoner disagreed. "Hello?" I asked. My tone was flat, conflicted.



"Good morning, Dad," That fucking voice. "Did you miss me?" She giggled innocently. I paused, trying to find the words. She continued, "So listen, I'm in Cherokee City at this fabulous coffee shop and I was thinking of you." 



"I... I think I know the place." I responded.

"Oh my God, Dad! Did you just make a joke?" My energy surprised her. She couldn't help but to laugh out loud. I was surprised too. "You're so funny!" She turned her attention back to the reason for the call. "Anyway, I want to come see you. Send me your address and I'll bring you an Americano with an extra shot, just the way you like it."



"That... that sounds good. I'd love to see you too. I think we have a lot to talk about. I'll text you the address." It felt good to let go. To let my Dark Prisoner take over. It felt like... Authority. I put my on some sweats and a t-shirt and headed downstairs. 



10 minutes later Andy texted that she was on her way up the driveway. I met her at the front door. "Dad! Hey, how are you?" She gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. Andy was wearing work out clothes. A sports bra with a loose grey t-shirt over top and lavender yoga pants. "Here this one is yours," She said, handing me my drink.

Andy turned and started into the living room. I stared at her perfect ass as she made her way inside my home. "This place is amazing. Wow!" She stopped at the mantle and studied our family photos. "Aww, this must be your wife. She's gorgeous. And let me guess, that's Liz and that's Mia." She turned back with a playful smile. "Looks like you have some good genes, Dad. All 3 of your daughters are really sexy."
Her eyes darted down to steal a glance at the outline of my cock against my sweats.

I took her coffee from her and set both down on the mantle. Before she could react I had my tongue in your mouth. She grunted, startled by my advance, but then she purred and her tongue danced with mine. "Someone's happy to see me." She purred as I pulled her against the bulge in my sweatpants. Andy rolled her hips against me while I grabbed her ass will both hands.

"Take me to your room," She whispered. "I want to see where you and Samantha sleep." I knew it was fucked up but I didn't care. I was ready to take everything I'd been holding on to out on her young body. I led Andy up the stairs and into our bedroom. She looked around, drinking in every detail. "I love how she deco--" 



"Shut the fuck up." I cut her off and she looked at me with a hint of doubt. It was the first crack I'd seen in her armor. I took her by the throat and slid my hand inside the waistband of her yoga pants, yanking them down her thighs. 



"Dad..." She struggled to get the words out. "What the fuck are you doing?" She watched as I spit on my fingers and pressed them against her slit. "Oh fuck.." She was soaking wet. It was clear that toying with me had been getting her off. 



"Put your hands behind your back." I commanded. She did what she was told and I tongue kissed her again as a reward. My blood was boiling. I was finally in control. I slid 2 thick fingers up inside her cunt and her body jerked, but she kept her hands where they were. I hooked my fingers up inside her pelvic bone and pulled her up hard, nearly lifting her small body off the ground. I started to shake my daughter by her pelvic bone. It didn't take long for Andy to start trembling, her orgasm building up and then overwhelmed her. She sat her weight down on my hand and squirted all over the carpet.



"Fuuuuuck..." She let out a long groan as she began repaying the debt she owed me for what happened at the coffee shop. Before she had I chance to regain her composure, I dragged her by the neck to the bed and threw her down, face first. "Oh my God.." She was realizing some deeper truth in that moment. That maybe she got whatever darkness that lived inside of her from me. "Dad, please.." Was she begging to be fucked or pleading for mercy? It didn't matter. I wasn't listening.
I forced her down into the bed my wife and I shared.

I slid my cock up and down her wet little slit getting myself nice and slick. She moaned like a whore for her own Father. Then she felt it, my fat crown against her asshole. I heard her gasp right before I pushed inside. "Unnngggghhnnnhhh..." She let out a guttural noise as her o-ring accepted my tip. I kept pushing. More animal sounds from Andy until every inch of her own Father's thick cock was buried in her butt. When she started shaking I knew what it meant. She was cumming hard. It didn't matter. It was still my turn and I wasn't finished. 



I held her hips tight and rocked mine back and forth, giving her my entire length with every stroke. Andy was babbling now, not making sense as multiple orgasms crashed over her like ocean waves. One after another, after another, keeping her held in a dark oblivion beneath the surface of her own mind. Our bodies clapped together, wet smacking sounds filling the room as I butt fucked my own daughter. 



What had I become? Or is this who I always was? A sick monster chained to the floor of my own unconscious? The love I had for my wife and daughters holding it at bay. The truth is it just... Did. Not. Matter. None of it mattered anymore. I was in control now and I wanted Andy to understand that 2 could play her perverted little game.

I pushed all the way inside and held myself as deep in her body as I could go. My cock began to pulsate, pumping thick sperm up Andy's ass while she came over and over and over again. When I finished depositing my seed in my daughter's rectum I slumped over on top of her, breathing heavily. I rolled over onto my back. Andy shivered and let our a low moan.

My eyes were closed when Andy crawled over and cuddled up against me, her head on my chest. I wrapped my strong arm around her and pulled her close, kissing the top of her head. The beast was sated and the loving father had returned. Andy rocked her clit against my quad, fucking herself softly as we laid together, intertwined.

"I love you, Dad." The same words that broke me a few days prior. But this time there was a sincerity, a vulnerability that the words did not carry before. I comforted her, rubbing the small of her back while she masturbated against me. She looked up with a loving smile and those big blue eyes. I leaned in and kissed her softly.

"Dad..?" I sat up and saw Mia standing in the doorway to my bedroom in sweats and a night shirt, her hair a mess. She must have skipped her class this morning. "Did she just call you... Dad?"