All Comments on 'Fatima Pt. 01: Genevieve'

by Surfbum77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
slanderous59slanderous593 months ago

Great story! Looking forward to the next encounters…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For some it is easy to write. Its knowing when to stop that is important. This story like Moby Dick and The Last of the Mohigans are similar in length but not as entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OMG! So freaking hot!

Inthehole93Inthehole933 months ago

I spent a summer at St Tropez 30 years ago, and know Antibes well. Nothing like that ever went on though to the best of my knowledge, although knowing the French, who knows?!

/

Sexy maid…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ignore the negative comments and the negative ratings. It's just the normal welcoming committee for any lit author who enters these portals for the first time. Especially a fine stylist, such as yourself. Hope you stick around, but suspect you won't.

primoleviprimolevi3 months ago

Sexy and sensual. What a combination of ethnicities!

Surfbum77Surfbum773 months agoAuthor

Wow! I should have done my homework, I guess. Looking at page after page of Loving Wives entries, not a Hot rating among them! It was scary when I first looked at the new story after publication and the rating was barely 2!

/

The LW regulars descended like a swarm of locusts almost as soon as the story was published. Do they do anything else but sit at their laptops waiting for new stories to be published?

/

Anyway, yes I will take my beloved Fatima elsewhere for her next two instalments.

/

Thanks to all those who left comments and crossed the picket line to vote!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous