Faulty Fuckdoll

Story Info
Sometimes an imperfect fuckdoll is exactly what you need.
3.3k words
4.1
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PatrickOh
PatrickOh
5 Followers

A frozen winter Saturday with no obligations. When I suggest "could be a nekkid-high-porn-day?" Godiva (always ahead of me) grins and gestures to the already-charging Hitachi magic wand. She slaps my ass on the way past before scampering upstairs. She returns with beach towels to drape our L-shaped leather sofa.

Meanwhile I have cranked up the thermostat, grabbed the THC capsules, and retrieved a USB-stick containing hours of curated porn. Naked bodies light-up the television. We give the furnace a few minutes to spike the temperature then toss our clothes and canoodle on the sofa as the fun begins.

I find a clip that I know will resonate with my already horny lady. In a dim, candlelit room three naked people - glistening with oil - are already kissing. Two hard bodied, well hung men, worship their female companion. Mouths and hands explore. Her happy moans create a perfect surround sound atmosphere.

On the sofa our hands are also roaming. She lightly brushes my balls and my rising cock. I stretch along her body until my fingers find her lower lips. Parting the delicate folds with two fingers, the third finds her already wet. As her mouth engulfs the head of my cock I slip a finger inside. Her muffled groan is as much a reward as her oral skills. More happy moans as she spreads her legs to permit easy finger fucking. Her tongue dancing under the sensitive head of my cock has me groaning in harmony. I offer her my drenched fingers. With a lip-smacking pop she releases my cock then sucks on my proffered fingers.

Rising, I move over her as she reclines. I press my naked body onto hers as we kiss. Eager mouth finds eager mouth. I want to devour every inch of her. My nibbling takes me to her neck. Her breasts. A gasp when teeth lightly teasing a nipple.

I slide lower.

Lips brushing her thighs. The back of her knees. Sucking her toes rewarded with giggles and groans. Moving upwards. Teasing her with my tongue. Hot breath on her now glistening pussy. Rasping my beard along her thighs. Her chest - topped by ever-perky nipples - rises and falls with short breaths. I leave some nibble marks on her inner thighs.

The sound of the lucky woman onscreen mid-climax. As one man feasts upon her pussy, the other kisses her breasts.

Finally we both get what we want as my lips graze her clit. Tip of my tongue flitting. Barely sucking. Tasting her but slowly, slowly. The squirming. The happy frustration. As her hips begin to roll side to side I engulf her lips with mine, greedy to hear more happy moans. The proof that she's been pondering this debaucherous day long before I broached the topic: it takes only a whisper of flickering tongue-on-clit to cause her to arch and gush and gasp.

I rise to share her deliciousness as our mouths meet. She jolts as my throbbing cock head "accidentally" thumps her too-sensitive clit and we both laugh. Her breath catches as I glide the head of my cock into her liquid pussy. We kiss as I fuck her slowly with the head of my cock. Teasing us both. After a few brief seconds I break the kiss and settle beside her again. On screen the scene is wrapping-up with the massage oil trio. The woman lies on her back as one of the gents, hands behind her knees, is languidly fucking her, the veins of his cock reflecting in the candlelight on each stoke. The other gent, beside her, squeezes her breasts while he kisses her deeply. She is rewarded with cum across her torso while draining another cock in her eager mouth.

New scene.

A couple is camping near a cliff edge and our view from inside the tent overlooks the ocean. Her ponytail dances as she bobs on his cock. Boats in the background. She takes a final lick before turning and crawling halfway out of the tent - head and breasts emerge into the sun, her ass up and wiggling. The POV drops as the camera in his hand now captures his girthy cock disappearing into her pussy. No subtlety here - he pounds her from behind. Moaning, head buried in her arms, we hear her say "harder" as he firmly grips her long hair, pulls her head back, and slams home as the image shakes.

On the sofa Godiva has licked herself off my cock as I thrum her nipples with my fingers.

In short order the camper grunts "I'm cummingggg..." As he pulls out she spins and eagerly laps up his cum as he frosts her face.

Inspired, I dive back between Godiva's legs. I fuck her with my tongue, savouring the salty sweetness. Two fingers slide effortlessly home as my tongue moves up to her clit. No teasing this time. Her juices soak my hand as she writhes. When I curl my fingers upwards she explodes. Arching, trying vainly to escape my relentless tongue. No mercy until her crazy laughter and flailing have us both laughing.

I lean forward and my cock again fills Godiva's molten pussy. A slow push inside elicits a long gasp until our hips meet. I stay motionless for a moment, and like a good fuckdoll, Godiva does likewise. Now some slow strokes. Two, three, four. Each time our hips meet I flex my cock and elicit the hungry moaning that is my drug.

On the TV now an amateur hotwife on a hotel bed. Head down, ass up, she faces the camera and narrates as her playmate enters her from behind, She is narrating for her husband, who will only see the recording later. Describing how big the playmate's cock is. How she can't wait to watch the video with him. How lucky she feels having a man who encourages her fuck other men as long as she records it. Her face and voice are quietly innocent as she gets pounded from behind.

Back on the sofa, still fucking my wife, I'm slowly rolling my hips. Godiva and the hotwife both gulp out "fuck yes" at the same time, making us laugh. I slip free and settle beside her once more. Still recovering from the orgasm Godiva jumps and giggles as I tweak her nipples.

Her grasping hand settles around my glistening cock. Rolling my way she hungrily sucks and licks it clean again. My turn to moan as she attacks my throbbing head with her tongue. Before she can get me past the point of no return I grip her hair and carefully tug her head back. Kissing her, I can't resist asking what type of woman's mouth tastes of cock and she laughs and shrugs.

We pause to get drinks.

Settling back with refreshments, our favourite scene is now in progress. A couple new to sharing, joined by the wife's best friend, share a three-way kiss. The wife, having just returned from fucking her friend's hubby next door, reassures her man that now it's his turn to indulge...as long as she gets to watch. As the wife settles into a chair the friend kneels before the husband and pops open his jeans. "Lucky girl, he is big" says the friend, cock in-hand, before taking him in her mouth. As the pair strip off their clothes, the wife opens her own jeans, masturbating while she cheers them on.

On the sofa Godiva's mouth has found me again though her eyes are on the TV. Watching the scene, feeling Godiva's tongue, makes it impossible to sit still.

"I need to devour you again."

She squeezes my balls, smooches my engorged cock head, and lies back.

"I guess if it makes YOU happy..." she says with a sigh.

Diving between her legs I attack her with my tongue. Though I'm more aggressive this third orgasm is elusive. Fast/slow/fast/slow. Tongue fucking. Fingers fucking. Frustrated moans as she approaches the brink only to have it fade before the peak. Three times. Four. Her frustration is simmering even while her pussy is gushing.

To change the rhythm I push up and slam my cock home. Our hips smack as I pound into her. As I thrust into her, hands grip my ass and I freeze. "Tsk tsk, bad fuckdoll." To "punish" her I slide down her slick body. I suck her clit before resuming the attack with my tongue.

The change of pace did the trick. A telltale change in her voice as my tongue flies on her clit. A tiny: "yes." Steady now. "Yes." Keep the pace even. Watching her belly, feeling her hips. She's so close.

Through the surround speakers, the best friend squeals as she rides the husband, complimenting his skills. The wife continues to openly masturbate, encouraging them.

Godiva goes rigid as the orgasm finally crashes home. My tongue and fingers fly as she arches again, but this time her hands grip my head, keeping me in place. The sounds she makes rise until she is silent again, the orgasm continuing to grip her, every muscle taut. Finally she collapses, playfully slapping me away so that she can catch a breath.

"Fuck dolls don't grab you know - that's why I wouldn't stop."

She laughs. "Oh right, sorry."

Beard and fingers soaked I sit up as she gulps for air, chest heaving, eyes closed.

Slowly, slowly, I glide my aching cock back into her still twitching pussy. "Fuck yes" she whispers, exhausted and boneless beneath me. I run my tongue through the salty sheen between her breasts. As my mouth finds a nipple I begin to roll my hips.

Her body comes back to life, hands to my sides, legs wrapping around me.

"No no, fuckdoll, no moving."

Her arms and legs fall away. I fuck her slowly. When my teeth brush a nipple her pussy grips my cock.

"Hey! You know the rules" and she relaxes every muscle, letting me stay in control.

(The illusion of control)

Long, slow, thrusts, my cock sometimes bobbing free before slipping home and gliding until our hips meet. Pausing inside her, grinding her clit. Repeat. Repeat. Long, deep, frictionless, thrusts. Eyes closed as I savour the sensations. I feel the tingle of the THC behind my eyes and in the hypersensitivity of my cock.

As I use my personal edging fuckdoll I glance to the T.V. Boiling over, the husband pulls out and delivers ropes of cum across the friend's tits and belly. The wife moves over to clean up her best friend before they share a cum-drenched kiss. Hot!

Feeling the telltale twitch that my own orgasm is looming I slide free and resume my spot on the sofa. We both catch our breath.

Somehow, the discipline to escape her slick pussy before I go over the edge is holding.

The afternoon ticks away. Happy, writhing bodies on the TV provide an orgasmic chorus. Threesomes. Edging. Erotic massages. Bound and brought to uncountable orgasms. Gang bangs. Double-barrel blowjobs resulting in double-barreled facials. So many happy moans, groans, and so much cum.

As ever, our own recordings are always the hottest.

Eyes closed, I am again using her molten pussy to edge myself, slowly, slowly, fucking. From the TV I recognize laughter and we both look. The tripod mounted camera shows one of our threesomes in progress. On a huge bed, in a Montreal hotel, I fuck our guest star Lulu from behind as Godiva's hands run over my back, my thrusting ass, and tease my balls. Lulu groaning at each thrust, Godiva decides to firmly spank Lulu's raised ass. With a surprised "ohh!" Lulu's orgasm crashes home.

On the sofa my cock twitches as I relive the moment - Lulu's pussy crushing my cock while I laugh with Godiva at how her magic spanks trigger orgasms. Godiva slaps my thigh as a tribute to the threesome recording.

Hours in I'm harder than ever. Precum is a constant.

Breaks are getting shorter - I'm addicted to devouring her. Can we find a fourth orgasm today?

This time, as my fingers thrum on her g-spot, she stretches and returns with the now fully charged magic wand and its familiar buzzing hum. She grips it in both hands - delicate work on her overstimulated clit. But the wand never fails. Explosion number four arrives like a thunderbolt. Her high-pitched appeals fall on deaf ears as my curling fingers drum her g-spot.

On the T.V. we have changed positions. I am now fucking my wife in missionary position. Lulu alternates kissing me and Godiva while also attacking Godiva's nipples with pinching fingers. I'm buried in Godiva as I go over the edge. That man onscreen foolishly kept kissing the guest star and the overstimulation resulted in a cream pie for his wife. As we all shuffle on the bed, Lulu crawls between Godiva's thighs and does some cleanup with her delicate tongue.

On the sofa, Godiva finally clicks-off the still humming wand and resumes her boneless existence, trying to catch her breath.

I kiss my way up her hot flesh. Her thighs. Her belly. My tongue on one nipple, pinching fingers on the other. Godiva continues to vibrate, the orgasm still lingering.

As my mouth finds hers my cock slips home again. Her orgasms make me so hard it hurts. My cock feels like an iron bar. The spent, boneless, fuckdoll groans a welcome.

Fucking

I pound into her, hard enough to slap our hips together, both of us getting lost in the pleasure.

Her hands drift to my back.

"No no fuckdoll, no moving for you."

They fall away.

"Only I get to move, fuckdoll."

Happy to simply receive she lets me fuck her with abandon.

Harder now. Hips slapping. The incomparable sound of cock in beyond-slick pussy. Both of us moaning and grunting. Balls deep I stop and I cannot resist devouring her mouth. Kissing is my kryptonite (did I learn nothing from that TV fella who delivered the cream pie?). I know the risk but I cannot resist her lips. Her tongue. The heat of her breath. Kissing closes a circuit telling my entire body that it's time to cum.

Thrusting again as I bury my face in her neck. Both of us slick with sweat.

I stop when my entire torso clenches involuntarily. A single stroke could be the end.

Nononono...not yetttttttt!!!

Slowing to extend the lust. Deep breaths. Finding control. Easing backwards.

Her ankles brush my thighs to pull me back inside as her hips rise to greet me.

"Shhhh fuckdoll. No moving. I'm too close."

She relents - this time a quiet murmur of frustration. "I think you might be ready to cum...?" Her eyes are closed but the smirk is visible.

A moaning, begging, male voice from the TV. He is cuffed to a massage table - his lubed cock being firmly squeezed by his topless blonde captor. She has already stroked him to the brink multiple times but denied him permission to cum. "Please don't stop," he whimpers. She laughs and releases his cock. As a ruined orgasm oozes forth he visibly relaxes for a few seconds before she resumes stroking. "I didn't say you could cum!!" The begging and pleading and straining resumes.

Having learned nothing, I smooch Godiva again. My balls involuntarily jump but I escape in time. My straining cock bobs with my pulse. I lean forward and we both watch as I decorate Godiva's belly with precum. I panic thinking she he going to squeeze my cock - instead she makes a show of collecting the sticky cum from her skin using her fingertips before licking them clean. She holds my gaze as she smacks her lips.

Fuck she's hot.

That was too close.

Just breathe.

Being careful not to brush her with my hair-trigger cock I resume my place beside her. Godiva is still boneless, eyes closed, but her hand wanders my thigh, stroking. The weed is doing its magic- now every touch is amplified.

Head back, eyes closed, slowly my pulse eases. My cock returns to "just" erect.

The sounds from another homemade recording get me watching again.

As I sit on a sofa and hold the camera Millie, a friend with benefits, is kneeling before me, sucking my cock and balls like a woman starving for cum. That day Millie had demanded a POV recording as she wanted to watch it with me. She wanted to see herself making me cum. My voice now, pleading, "don't stop, just like that." I grunt as I climax, cum spilling from the corners of Millie's hungry mouth.

On the sofa my cock is back to "so hard it hurts.'

(Mental note: don't watch homemade clips when you're trying not to cum...)

Millie, looking up at the camera: "You gonna be ok?" as she continues mercilessly stroking and sucking. And grinning.

Beside me Godiva chuckles. "Oh sure, you came for her..." as lazy fingers brush my cock.

Having regained a sliver of control I roll atop Godiva and bury my cock in her. Animal brain in charge I pound away just to watch her tits jumping. Hearing a scene change I glance to the TV and see a compilation of short clips featuring women revelling in being penetrated by two cocks at once. Each ends with the woman full of cum, or covered in it.

I flashback to the crazy sensations of another cock being that close to mine when I joined a couple as a guest. His cock in her pussy as she rode him. My cock in her ass. All of us vibrating with shared pleasure.

Dangerous twitches in my belly. Stop thinking of hot things while doing hot things!!!

Hovering over Godiva, I pause on the backstroke, cock dancing free, to try and relax. My composure is abandoning me.

Fuck that.

Back in. Balls deep. Repeat. Harder. Repeat. Repeat. I want to fuck like this forever.

Pleasure running out my pores.

All the orgasm alarms are going off. I need to stop. I don't stop.

As my mouth again finds a perky nipple, her entire body jumps.

"Shhh fuckdoll. No moving" I gasp.

"That was your fault dummy."

Insubordinate hands and ankles grip me, forcing our hips together. Staring me down, her core muscles massage my too-sensitive cockhead. I choke out "no no no no fuckdoll, shhhhhh....."

Her hungry pussy relents but she still holds my body against hers as I gulp for air.

I can barely breathe. The tiniest vibration could push me over the edge.

My cock is throbbing, I can feel the precum pouring out.

I realize that I'm crushing her to me, trying to hold us both still.

Motionless as I feel the inevitable earthquake looming.

I whisper in her ear "milk me fuckdoll."

Using my rigid body like a jungle gym she roars to life. Locking me inside with all four limbs she grinds her hips upward, fucking me now. Those otherworldly core muscles torture/reward my straining cock.

The hours-overdue orgasm hits like a hammer. The rest of my body frozen, my cock will not stop throbbing and pumping and agonizingly twitching. Sweet paralysis. "Chalking the pool cue" is my description for how it feels when she uses those wonderful muscles. My lungs are empty before my balls - but it's payback time as she bears down and tries to balance the day's overstimulation scales.

I see stars and make sounds only dogs can hear.

My turn to collapse atop her - boneless and desperate to breathe.

"You are the world's most defective fuck doll."

As she laughs she involuntarily clenches around my cock - involuntary that is until she sees me writhe. Then with full intention she resumes crushing my over sensitive cock and extends the post-orgasm torture.

I love my life.

*second scene from The Swing Life

PatrickOh
PatrickOh
5 Followers