Faulty TV Cable

Story Info
The cable repair tech wanted more than just a company check.
1.3k words
3.91
14.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faulty Cable

This is a true story based on an incident that happened to me sixteen years ago.

The living room TV was acting up last week and I couldn't watch some of my favorite shows. I called Customer Service and spent over an hour on the phone going through all possible scenarios. Nothing seemed to help and I grew more and more frustrated. Finally, I asked them to just schedule a technician to come out to the house.

On the scheduled day, I took off work and made sure I had no errands to run that would take me out of the house. At the appointed time, my doorbell rang and I opened the door to the technician, who introduced himself as Dale. He came in and went about performing his diagnostic checks. After about a half hour he finally arrived at the problem and a solution was easy after that.

"OK, that's it. The total will be $101.38," he said.

"Sounds good," I answered. "Let me get you a check."

I went upstairs and retrieved the checkbook from the office desk. Coming back into the living room I was astonished to find Dale standing in the middle of the room stripped from the waist down. His pants were on the couch and his boots were next to them on the floor.

"Whoa. What is this?" I asked.

"I want you to suck my cock."

Dale looked to be in his early-to-mid thirties, stood about six foot four, and, by my guess, weighed in around 240 pounds. I am a balding fifty-eight-years old and not in nearly as good a shape as Dale was.

"Look, I don't know what's going on here, but take the check and go."

"You don't understand. I am not leaving without you sucking my cock."

I tentatively walked over and handed him the check. "Please, I'm not gay or into anything with guys. I'm happily married."

"Thanks for the check, but that is for the company. Now, I want something for me and you know what that is."

At this point I found that I visibly started to shake. It was then that I realized that this guy was much bigger than I. I had no idea what was happening and had never before been in a situation such as this. I begged him, "Please just go."

Out of nowhere he slapped me so hard my glasses were thrown across the room and I lost my balance. It was a blow somewhere between a hard slap and an actual punch to the face. At any rate, I fell to one knee. The side of my face felt like it was on fire.

He walked up to me and growled, "I told you what I want and I'm not leaving here without it. You are my last stop for the day and I have all the time in the world."

I looked down and saw that his cock had grown from the time when I first came down. He was enjoying this. The tip was red and staring right me just inches from my face. You've heard of people saying that when looking down the barrel of a gun, everything else is blurred and all you focus on is how huge the barrel looks? Even if it is a little 22 rimfire, the barrel looks to be the size of a lid off a trash can.While in retrospect, his cock was really only six or seven inches long, at that point it looked like a telephone pole. I thought that this guy must be joking if he thought I could get anything that big into my mouth. I tried to get my legs underneath me and stand. Dale placed a huge hand on my shoulder to stop me and slapped me again, this time knocking me completely on my butt.

"You seem to think you have a choice here. I've seen plenty of guys like you before. Guys like you spend years thinking about what it would be like, but then when the time comes, you just back away and go somewhere to jerk off, fantasizing on what might have been." I thought to myself he might have a point. I've read that lots of straight guys wonder what it would be like at some point. In all honesty I did too, but being married and all, I never was in that kind of situation. He stepped toward me, his cock just inches from my face. I could see the precum start to drip from his slit.

"Lift your head up and stick out your tongue," he commanded. Fearing another blow to the face, I did so involuntarily. He grabbed his cock and put the tip on my tongue.

"Good, that's it. Now lick the head all over with your tongue." The bulb felt soft and his precum tasted a little salty and similar to the taste of my own.

"Now, take the head into your mouth," he directed. "Just the head. I want to feel your tongue swirl all over it."

I was so scared. I looked at my hands on his thighs and saw that they were shaking really bad. Suddenly, I had a vision of my grandmother. She had palsy and her hands used to shake terribly - just like mine were doing now. He seemed to sense what I was thinking and placed his hands on top of mine.

"There. Don't be so afraid. You are doing great."

Dale put his hand on the back of my head, forcing me down.

"Take it into your mouth now. That's it. Now, hold it right there. I like the feeling of your warm mouth."

I was to the point where tears were forming at the corners of my eyes. My jaw hurt from opening this much and I felt like I was about to gag.

He pulled out and smiled down at me. "OK, do it again."

Grabbing my head, he forced his cock into my mouth and held it there. Seconds later, he let me come up for air. I wanted to make myself small and just disappear.

"You are doing great. Now put it in your mouth and suck it." His hips started to slowly gyrate. I had nowhere to go. His hand on the back of my head was forcing me onto his cock and his hips were fucking my mouth, pushing it deeper and deeper. "Just keep it up. Don't stop."

Pushing against his thighs, I mustered enough of my strength to pull away. "You aren't going to come are you? Please don't cum in my mouth."

His face became cloudy, and he raised his fist. "Boy, you are just asking for a beating, aren't you?" Taking several steps back he said, "Just for that comment, now I want you to crawl over here and finish what you started."

Slowly, I made my way over to him. I looked up with my eyes, pleading to make it stop. "Open your mouth. Take my cock and start sucking it."

I put it in my mouth. "Good. Don't use your hands, I just want to feel your mouth sucking it."

He grabbed my head. "Look up at me. I want you to make eye contact when I start to come." His hips started thrusting faster, forcing me to take the entire length of his cock into my mouth. I felt him getting harder as his breathing became shallow.

"I'm going to come!" he cried out.

This sudden splash of liquid filled my mouth and I started to choke. I couldn't do anything but try to swallow it all and breathe through my nose. Dale held on to my head until he had gone completely soft. At that point I was gasping for air.

He patted me on the head and said, "That was great, chum. I hadn't come in over ten days and was feeling backed up."

Three days went by and I called Customer Service again. This time I requested that Dale come out because he was there earlier and knew what the problem was. Dale came at the designated time. This time when he left, I had a business card in my hand with his cell phone number written on the back.