Favela Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
125 Followers

Each time she touched it her flat muscular stomach flexed and she clenched her teeth. She paused long enough to take a deep breath. "I'm glad you're watching me." She breathed. "It always feels better knowing that I'm not alone." Olivia swallowed, very confused by her own feelings. She was in love, the dancer had been right, but with her mother or with Maithri, she had no idea nor did she know what it would mean if she did. "Connections between people are just like this." The blond exhaled. "Thinking you can understand your feelings is foolish." She laughed ruefully.

"That's not how feelings work." She grinned at the ceiling and made a sexy little sound, perhaps she was getting close? "Are you horny right now honey?" Her head snapped down and to the side, fixing Olivia with a comical toothy smile. Blinking several times and forgetting to breath, Olivia finally worked up the courage to nod. "Of course you are." The dancer replied, dauntless blue eyes swallowing all her doubts and misgivings. "Tell me your name." She whispered, leaning closer so that Olivia could feel the tickle of her breath.

"Olivia." Olivia croaked back, her mouth and lips painfully dry. The blond nodded with barely a bob of her head.

"My name is Kéet, but the other girls just call me Kay. Olivia. Will you masturbate with me?" Olivia's heart was already beating faster, but now it started to pound. Her mind made a feeble attempt to produce an excuse, but came up blank. However while she was thinking, both her hands had already dropped to her sides and hoisted her skirt up past her hips. Looking down she stared in stunned silence at her glistening underwear, the crotch and front panel were still so wet. Kay made a quiet noise of approval. "I like how you smell." She said, her voice rasping a little.

"Fresh and peppery like flores de capuchinha." Her hand started moving again but her eyes didn't waver, after a moment she shuddered. "Olivia. Tell me about the woman you love. Tell me why you love her." Olivia had placed her right hand on top of her panties, her clit throbbed like a beacon, she was afraid to touch it directly so she skirted around it delicately with her trembling fingers. A series of ambiguous images flooded Olivia's brain, moments in time, some happy some sad. Her mother's face, Maithri's face, the faces of several other people.

"She is gentle, she is cruel, she is beautiful and ugly. She threw me away like trash and then she gave me her heart and begged for forgiveness. I want to kill her sometimes, but I want to love her even more. She's not a bad person, but she's done bad things. She doesn't deserve me, but I don't want to live without her. I love her because I know who she really is, deep inside there is someone worth loving, someone who needs me but doesn't always know it." There were tears running down her face, just a couple trickling. Kay just listened, she didn't react. Olivia couldn't believe how honest she'd been, the words had just come gushing out.

"Now let all that go. When you come, sublimate everything into pleasure. Your feelings don't exist to keep you in chains, they exist to set you free. You know what you want, you know what you need, you know who you love and why. Olivia." They were both breathing pretty hard, and somehow in unison. Olivia had pushed her panties aside at some point during their intense exchange, two of her fingers were buried deep inside her cunt. Kay was also fingering herself although with more skill and obvious patience.

They had both spread their outer legs, but their bare touching hips and thighs were still pressed tightly together, now even more snugly than before. "I wish she was here right now, watching us." Kay moaned. Olivia imagined either Marcella or Maithri sitting across from them, watching their pornographic display. She thought about her mom masturbating earlier in the bathroom, the sounds she'd made, the sounds Olivia was making right now. This pushed her over the edge, she was climaxing hard, her vagina biting down desperately on her tingling fingers.

Hot clear liquid gushed into her panties, she laughed weakly, they were already so wet she wouldn't even notice. Kay was coming beside her, she could feel it through their touching legs as much as hear it in the woman's articulate moans. The dancer orgasmed in a powerful yet controlled way, her body seeming to obey and submit to her desires rather than the other way around. Olivia could not help but feel envious. She continued for as long as she appeared to want before calmly withdrawing her finger from between her legs. Olivia trying to act cool, followed her example.

"Wait." Kay exclaimed, her voice clear and sharp. Reaching out she took Olivia's hand by the wrist and brought it closer to her face, her chest still heaving slightly. "Do you mind if I have a little taste?" She asked, seeming strangely shy given her presumptuous grip. Olivia was still very aroused, and at that moment she felt very much like she understood what Kay was thinking.

"Okay." She said simply. The woman brought Olivia's slick fingers to her lips and enveloped the first two in her hot mouth. Olivia felt the blond's tongue sliding between them, then around them, she was also sucking. She moaned as she did this with overt pleasure. Kay continued for a good twenty seconds, eyes closed most of the time. Olivia found herself getting excited all over again, desperately begging her body to relax. Thankfully the woman released her fingers a few seconds later, smiling more sweetly than she had at any time before.

"Your love smells and tastes like heaven. What a lucky woman she is." Kay sighed contentedly, then seemed to jolt back to alertness. "But where are my manners? Wouldn't it be rude of me not to offer... myself." She held out her other hand, the one she'd been using to masturbate. Kay's fingers were still visibly wet, gleaming under the bright lights that ringed the ceiling of the rail car. Olivia couldn't deny her curiosity, tentatively she took Kay's wrist and brought the blond's hand up to her mouth. Kay hooked and extended two of her fingers to give Olivia easy access.

"Take your time." She murmured, as Olivia opened her mouth and pulled them inside. The taste was pleasant, spicy and sweet, yet somehow ineffable. More than taste it she felt it, a familiar throbbing pulse starting up again in her exhausted lap. Grunting in defiance she licked Kay's slender white fingers spotless. The blond bit her lower lip. Olivia finally released her wrist and Kay took back her hand, bringing it quickly to her own mouth and sucking the tips of the same fingers coquettishly for a second. "Almost got me started again kid." She chuckled.

"Yeah, me too." Olivia murmured shyly, Kay's taste still strong in her mouth, still turning her on. She got up, impulsively, but also because she couldn't bear to feel any more strong emotions. Kay looked a little sad, but there was a reflection of recognition in those baby blue eyes as well.

"Another satisfied customer." She quipped, her performer's smile returning, face once again glazing over like a misty mask. Olivia nodded, honestly unable to cope with everything she had felt and was feeling after this encounter.

"Thanks." Was all she manged, it felt profoundly inadequate. She turned and in a few steps breezed through another curtain of jewels, exiting the rail car on the opposite side she had entered. Somehow her mother was already there, waiting.

"Well?" She asked, a convincing look of concern on her face. "Did you find the answers you were looking for?" Olivia just stumbled forward and fell into Marcella's arms. They hugged for a long time. She was so tired, secretly she wished that she was still a little girl, and her mother could simply lift her up like a sack of potatoes and sling her over her shoulder, carry her all the way home and tuck her snugly into bed. But that was impossible, Marcella had been right, she was a grown woman now, she had to walk home on her own two unsteady feet.

"Yes." She breathed into her mother's warm sweet-smelling neck.

"Let's get out of here then. I've had more than enough of these tolos ricos." Marcella grumbled, but she didn't sound the least bit angry. Both of them weaving slightly, they somehow made it to the exit in one piece, from there is was pretty straight forward; retrieving their coats with their tickets and saying goodnight. The numerous alleyway tributaries seemed to spit them violently back out into the real world, like two splinters being ejected from angry red finger. The cool jungle walk sobered them both up, and before the sun was even up they were home.

"Your little friend must be sound asleep." Marcella mumbled, her eyes shifting around the kitchen noting Maithri's absence. She reached out and took her daughter's hand, pulling her towards her own bedroom, Olivia didn't resist. It seemed only natural after the evening they'd had, she didn't put much thought into it. Once they were inside, her mom shut the door behind them before casually shrugging off her trench coat. She'd unbuttoned it along the way somehow. Pulling Olivia close she went to work on hers, flipping them open one by one with an effortless twist of the wrist.

Their heads were close. "You need to give them back to me, before you go to bed." She hissed happily. It took Olivia a second to make sense of her mom's delirious ramblings.

"Oh. Oh. She said. "Right." The special clothes, of course she couldn't keep them, they were far too precious. Awkwardly she started helping Marcella take off her things. It happened so quickly with both of them working on her, in under a minute she had her arms crossed with her hands covering her bare breasts as her mom, down on her knees, helped her step carefully out of the gauzy black panties. Then she was completely naked.

Marcella stood up slowly, stretching the inside-out lingerie playfully between her hands. She glanced down at the crotch which was now plainly visible. Her eyes had that hollow hungry look that Olivia had come to crave but also resent. "You sure did a number on these filha. Imunda." She spat, but instead of looking angry or disappointed, she was grinning like a wolf. "It's going to take me some time to get out these stains." Her voice rising with barely restrained enthusiasm.

Olivia felt a weird mix of revulsion and fascination that made its way lazily down to her bewildered crotch. "I can wash them myself." She offered, partially just to fuck with her depraved mother. Marcella's eyes went wide, possessively she clutched the dirty panties to her chest.

"No. No no no. These are very delicate. You lack the finesse required to do it properly." Olivia faked a scowl, sensing the potential to have some fun with this.

"So why don't you teach me then?" She asked with an edge. "Isn't that what mothers are supposed to do?" She finished, putting more bite into her words than she'd intended. But her mom didn't look hurt at all, instead she laughed hysterically, then smirked bemusedly as soon as she'd calmed down enough to talk. Her look told Olivia everything she wanted to know, it seemed to say: Yes, I'd love to teach you, you'd look lovely with my panties stuffed into your cute little mouth!

Instead she said: "Maybe some other time. Right now I think we could both do with some sleep." She was about to say more but Olivia interrupted her.

"Oh I agree, but just one more thing before I go." Stepping quickly forward she pushed Marcella backwards by the shoulders, causing her to land heavily on the bed behind her. Flustered and with the air knocked out of her, Marcella just sat there stupidly as her daughter crouched down in front of her and thrust both hands forcefully up under her dress.

"Hey! What are you..?" Was all she managed to say, as Olivia's fingers caught around the top of her sturdy pantyhose. Pulling them down expertly for a rank amateur, she nudged her mother to shift from side to side as she tugged the springy material from underneath her generous bottom. Olivia noted how lucky she'd been that her mother was still clutching the precious panties, both hands nestled in her lap. Otherwise she'd probably have started a fight.

"You undressed me so..." She said, smiling somewhat breathlessly as way of explanation. Marcella raised her eyebrows briefly, but didn't protest, in fact she seemed to relax almost to the point of submission. Obediently she raised her arms and moved exactly as directed, even when Olivia got a little rough and physically controlled her mother's movements despite her frequent attempts to cooperate. She felt better now that they were both naked.

Leaving her mom sitting on the edge of the bed, bracing herself with both hands behind her back, looking a bit disheveled, Olivia snatched up the pantyhose and pranced out of reach. "You teased me with these all night!" She snorted gleefully. "But I can't go to sleep without knowing what they feel like on your body." It was almost a Freudian slip of sorts, she felt like she'd given away more than she wanted with those careless words, but Marcella just looked pained, her mouth cracking into a risible grimace.

"Filha." She said sternly, even as her cheeks reddened. "I.. Those are suja, imunda." She said, repeating her earlier disparaging commentary on her daughter's underwear. Face still red, she looked down at the floor, off to the side, kicking her feet in a sullen way that made her seem ten years younger. Olivia actually felt a little guilty, but she'd already known, in fact it was half the reason she wanted to put them on.

"I don't care." She remarked defiantly, her voice sounding petulant and juvenile, but she didn't blush.

Unwilling to give her mom a chance to mount a more compelling protest she started frantically bunching up the legs and then pulling them on. Her eyes never left her mother's face, Marcella looked surprised, uneasy, and amused all at once, but underlying her automatic reaction was something more inviting: a wild-eyed eagerness that Olivia could understand especially well since she was feeling it herself at that very moment.

Both mother and daughter had the same crazed intensity, although neither spoke. She pulled them snugly over her hips and then skin-tight against her tingling flesh. She made a contented sigh as they settled everywhere, relishing the springy thickness of the exotic fabric still pinched between her fingers and thumbs. The slick crotch also, not unlike a wet sponge, still saturated with her mother's juices, enveloping, squeezing, and even sliding a little ways in between her swollen labia.

"Mmmm." Her mouth made a pleased sound as she spun in a reckless circle, almost dancing, her neck straining to keep up with her head as it struggled to let her look at her lower body from every angle. Marcella pushed herself up and off the bed, stepping forward she steadied her daughter by taking her by the arms. Suddenly extremely dizzy, Olivia nearly fell over, only her mother's strength kept her from tumbling to the floor. Panting as the adrenaline faded they both stood unmoving for awhile, just breathing.

Olivia was facing the door to her mother's room, Marcella stood behind her, still gripping her cautiously by the elbows. She longed to fall back into her mother's waiting arms, to be held and embraced, but was afraid of what might happen after that. She could feel the erotic premonitions of their situation, the overpowering longing radiating from every millimeter of her mother. She was waiting patiently for something. "So... How do they feel?" Marcella asked, her voice surprisingly calm.

"Wonderful." Olivia answered, trying hard to mimic her mom's measured tone. "I'm going to sleep in them tonight." She added presumptuously, knowing that she hadn't even asked permission to put them on, but also knowing that her mother was so aroused she would probably do anything Olivia asked. Reaching down tentatively with her hands Olivia ran her finger tips lightly over her hips and thighs, it made that lovely zipping noise she found so exciting. Unconsciously her right hand trailed down to her vulva, she trailed her middle finger gently along the cleft between her legs.

It was was slightly moist when she pulled it away, she raised it to her mouth and eased it between her lips. Marcella couldn't see any of this from where she was, just her daughter's hand raising innocuously to her mouth. Dropping Olivia's elbows and stepping back a pace she gave the girl a terrific slap on the ass. Olivia yelped and lurched forward. "Owww!" She yelled, whipping around to glare furiously at her mother.

"Run along now." Marcella said dismissively, gesturing towards the door with both hands. "You've kept me up long enough already." Her glare was a lot more convincing than her daughter's. "Go to bed!" Her mom finished, her irritability only skin deep, mouth cracking into a reluctant smile. Olivia grinned impishly, still rubbing her sore bottom. Even through the pantyhose she imagined her mother had left a visible hand print. Laughing uproariously she sprinted down the hallway, what an incredible night!

neotoy
neotoy
125 Followers
12