Favela Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neotoy
neotoy
122 Followers

Olivia was amazed by how seamlessly it merged with her friend's petite body, it took careful study to locate the seams, and even then with the slightest movement it became uncertain again. "Come closer." She commanded. Maithri obediently obliged. Roughly with her strong hands Olivia spun the girl around in front of her, pivoting her from side to side, then bending her over to examine the back. "Do you mind?" She asked, almost as an afterthought.

Maithri giggled hysterically. "You can do whatever you want to me, Olivia." Her tone was comically solicitous. So Olivia pushed down on her friend's back bending her completely over, reaching up she ran her fingers lightly between Maithri's legs, the girl spread them enthusiastically. The testicles felt really weird. Olivia gave them a gentle squeeze, Maithri just laughed. Her fingers continued farther back, sliding into the natural indentation. Maithri stiffened, Olivia had just found her friend's asshole.

"Sorry." She said, pulling back her hand, Maithri's face had gone red but she was shaking her head.

"No. It's alright. I should be the one apologizing. It's just that I'm so insanely horny after watching you have sex with your mother." She turned suddenly, and Olivia was staring at a rather large and decidedly erect penis, Maithri reached forward with both hands and clasped it tightly, pushing and tugging it backwards out of the way, she was clearly very embarrassed. With one hand wrapped firmly around the head, her body stiffened and she let out a little squeak.

"Oh my. I can feel it growing inside me." Olivia nodded sagely, a playful grin sliding slowly into place. Maithri lowered her hands, walking them delicately down the shaft. She lifted her eyes, catching Olivia's bemused attention. "I like that the part that was inside you is now inside me." She murmured softly. "It's like with the underwear isn't it, having a part of someone else touching you, in your most private place." Her hands tightened and her brow furrowed as though she were concentrating extremely hard.

"Why don't you play with it a little?" Olivia suggested. "I want to know if it feels the same way for you as it does for me." Maithri nodded reluctantly, Olivia couldn't remember ever seeing her friend so hesitant. The girl grunted immediately, even though she'd barely moved her fingers. She was barely touching the phallus but it was bouncing and throbbing as though it were alive.

"I-I just can't!" She panted. "It's too sensitive. Even the air..." She lost her breath and her knees wobbled. "Your juices are inside me Olivia." She gasped. "I think I'm going to orgasm!" Frantically she looked around the room, it seemed like she was about to bolt, but her legs weren't cooperating. Olivia started laughing, even though Maithri looked like she was about to have a heart attack.

"Here." She said, reaching out and grabbing the middle of the rubber cock. Conveniently Maithri was standing very close, right next to the edge of the bed so she didn't have to move very far. "We can't have you cumming all over my bed, it would make a huge mess." Without another word she thrust the head of the synthetic cock into her mouth. It barely fit, that is to say it was almost uncomfortable. Maithri came immediately. Hot thick liquid pumped rhythmically into Olivia's tongue, thankfully not so much that she couldn't handle the quantity. She was secretly grateful that her friend hadn't ejaculated as much as she had inside her mother.

She swallowed, intellectually contrasting the consistency and flavor of the synthetic semen with the native flavor of the phallus which predictably still tasted strongly of her mother's pussy. She decided that she loved the taste of Marcella but wasn't in love with the semen. Greedily she licked the head clean and then spent some time working her way around the upper shaft, hoping the sweet and spicy stickiness would replace the slightly bitter saltiness of the cum. "Ooo. This end was inside your mother and you love it, don't you." Maithri moaned.

She was still unsteady on her feet, but surprisingly seemed to have recovered almost instantly from the orgasm. Olivia returned to the head once more and gave it a final suckle, letting it pull free of her mouth with a satisfying 'pop'. Glancing up she met Maithri's dark eyes, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "I'm sorry if that was too much of a tease, I may never do it again." Her friend nodded thoughtfully.

"No matter. I will treasure this memory for ever." She said softly, a big smile forming on her full sensual mouth. Without wasting another second she reached behind her back and began the laborious process of peeling off the prosthetic.

Olivia ended up having to help, but inevitably they triumphed and the absurd contraption was dumped unsympathetically back into its drawer. Maithri pulled on her panties and sat back down beside her friend. She sighed heavily. "Now what?" She asked. Olivia turned sideways and folded her legs, resting her back against the headboard of her bed.

"You heard everything my mom said." She murmured, suddenly feeling more embarrassed than she had all evening. This was the moment of truth. "I want it too!" She said as loudly as she dared. "But..." Her confidence ebbing, "She only said it out loud because she thought she was talking to Baduro. If I'd been there, she never would have said all those things." Olivia glanced down angrily at the floor, tears welling in her eyes, her fists clenched with frustration.

"But..." Maithri prompted. "You have a plan, I know you do." Olivia looked back up, a dangerous glint congealing in her determined expression.

"Yes, but it's something only you can do. Maithri, I need you to seduce my mother!" There was dead silence for several seconds. The two young women stared at each other across the bed, eyes searching, questioning. Olivia gritted her teeth and continued somewhat reluctantly. "It's very risky for several reasons. The least of which is her killing us both in a fit of psychotic rage." Olivia chuckled uneasily.

Maithri pulled her legs up onto the bed, turned to face her friend and mirrored her posture, she looked serious but not unduly concerned. "I don't think I fully understand, are you saying you want me to have sex with your mother?" Olivia shook her head and folded her arms.

"No. It's very complicated. I want the two of you to get closer, then somehow we need to convince her that you've figured out how she feels about me. Maybe you can get her drunk and even coax out a confession? You already know about the pictures she sends me, but there are others, naked pictures of me on her computer. I make her look at them while we're having sex. If you can get her to admit that much, we have a chance.

That would be the first step. Once she feels like she can trust you, then we can strike! You can tell her that you want to help with these sick feelings she's having, be as sympathetic as possible, but also encourage her not to feel guilty about her desires. Since you want to fuck me too, commiserating with my mother might even be good for you, don't be afraid to share your true feelings. I think it will just bring you two closer together."

Olivia swallowed hard, she was terrified but also becoming aroused, the deeper she got into her demented exposition. "Once you feel like the time is right, you can finally suggest that there's a way for her to experience her fantasy without any risk. If she bites, remind her that she has pictures of my pussy, explain how she can put on her VR band like she does with Baduro and imagine that she's having sex with me. You will generously volunteer to let her use you to make the illusion complete."

"Oh my god that is so dirty." Mithri said in one breath, placing a hand over her mouth, eyes wide she looked absolutely mortified.

"I'm just getting started." Olivia grimaced. "But before I continue I have to know, are you really okay with this? Once we start, there will be no going back Maithri. You must understand that I love my mother and this is something I need to do, for both of us. Are you going to be able to share me with her?" Her friend took awhile to respond but finally nodded, her face was set, there was no sign of internal conflict or uncertainty.

"Good, because we can only do this together. Once Marcella is ready for you, I'm going to sneak in and take your place, but I want you to stay. I want you right by my side. I'll climb up over her body so that I can sit on her face and pin down her arms. My thighs will be pressed against the sides of her head so she won't be able to hear us whispering. I want you to lean close so that I can say things into your ear. Then I want you to repeat them loudly so my mother doesn't suspect anything.

They will be the most dirty things you have ever heard, probably in your life, but you will need to be strong and just keep talking. I will be holding your hand the whole time. I promise I won't let go no matter what happens. After I've had as many orgasms as I can take I'll climb off and leave the room as quickly and quietly as possible. You'll stay behind, you can start kissing my mother as soon as I'm gone.

I want you to get something out of this Maithri, you'll be able to taste me strongly in her mouth, I want you to clean up the mess I made all over her face, keep licking for as long as she'll let you. Then you should talk to her, ask her how it felt, I want to know everything, all her feelings, every word. If we can do all this without her finding out, then when you come back to my room..." Olivia spread her arms slowly outward, an open beckoning gesture.

"You will be mine." Maithri said succinctly. Her face was drawn tight, her eyes peering intently inward. Her mind clearly racing to process and estimate the probability of success. She was probably also thinking hard about the numerous emotional hurdles she would have to overcome in order to pull everything off. At long last she let out a tremendous sigh, her eyes refocused on Olivia's face, and she smiled softly. "You will be mine." She repeated calmly, only this time it was a statement of fact.

Olivia smiled back, she felt terrified, but also impossibly excited, reaching forward with both hands she took Maithri's in her strong grip and pulled them both closer. Knees bumping lightly together, both young women stared deeply into each other's eyes, a mix of fear and wonder commingling. "We start tomorrow." Olivia whispered, a thrill raced through them both like a bolt of lightning, then inexplicably they were hugging, fiercely, holding on for dear life. Two girls caught safely in the eye of a hurricane of emotions that neither could fully comprehend.

neotoy
neotoy
122 Followers