Favela Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her other hand she squeezed Maithri's vulva, making the girl moan weakly, even as her own hand settled softly on her mother's forehead. Olivia let her splayed glistening fingers, webbed with her thick translucent sex slide sensually into Marcella's black wiry hair. "Do you like how that feels?"

Olivia ran her fingers repeatedly through her mother's dark thicket, almost as if she were stroking it back or combing it out. Disdainfully she used Marcella's hair to wipe the cum off the rest of her hand (it had literally gotten everywhere), especially the sticky mess that was trapped between her fingers. After several seconds the hair stopped springing back, she'd managed to slick it into place.

"I love it when she does this to me, rubs her cum all up in my hair, making me smell even more like her pussy..." Grinning conspiratorially over at her friend she took her other hand, which was now also nearly as wet as hers had been, merely from having been between Maithri's legs; and plunged it into the other side of her mom's afro. "And now I think it's time for you to return the favor?"

Olivia raised her eyebrows at her friend's dubious expression, as Maithri repeated her lines with a quizzical lilt. Snorting ambivalently Olivia returned her left hand to her friend's crotch and slipped in one of her fingers as she simultaneously lowered her body back down onto her mother's face. She bit her lip to stop herself from moaning, experiencing an intense stab of jealousy as Maithri made the most impressive assortment of extremely erotic sounds in her stead.

Olivia could barely focus, it was very difficult to finger Maithri properly while her mother was busy eating her out with all the ferocity and skill of a woman who'd been fantasizing about doing so for years. Just as she was losing all control and sanity, Maithri grabbed her hand and pulled it away, leaning in for a split second she hissed. "Just enjoy it, I can finish myself."

Immediately she was moaning again, twice as loud, Olivia couldn't tell if it was real or if she was faking it. Not that she cared, with Marcella's tongue doing unspeakable things in and around her opening. She used her newly freed yet exceedingly slimy hand to cover her mouth and suppress all the wild sounds that were threatening to escape from between her tightly clenched teeth.

Maithri started to come, her moan turning into a squeal, squirting into her hand and down onto her thighs and feet. Olivia was also coming, right into her mother's mouth. Marcella could clearly tell what was happening, Olivia could feel her smiling. Also she'd stopped licking and was simply enveloping most of her daughter's vulva, sucking it into her mouth and drinking everything that was coming out like a woman dying of thirst.

Then out of nowhere, as though entering the eye of the hurricane, time ground to a halt, Olivia was so aroused she lost all context and felt nothing. There was no sound, no sensation, only silence and numbness. Even all the colors, dimly perceived, seemed to drain away from the world around them. Having transcended time and space, Olivia looked down, her head tilting gradually.

She felt perfectly at peace, she stared unashamedly at her mother's beautiful angelic face, mostly obscured, mouth enveloping her vulva. Her mom's big expressive lips relaxed yet attentive. Marcella sucked slowly as though she were sleepily nursing. Fingers lightly caressing, Olivia stroked her mom's hair lovingly, longingly, letting her full weight rest, every muscle relaxed, inert.

This seemed to go on forever. With Olivia just sitting there contentedly on her mother's face while Marcella also contentedly, lazily, lovingly, tenderly ate her daughter's pussy as though it were the only and most delicious, wonderful thing to ever be or have been. This went on until the sun burned out, the universe ended and was then reborn, reality transpired and time was fast-forwarded to this exact moment, again. And everything resumed.

Olivia felt that strange gut-wrenching sensation of nausea and ecstasy welling up inside her once more. All three of them were panting. Finally unable to stand it any longer, Olivia had wriggled her cunt up and out of her mother's lolling mouth. She was glad that she'd left her right hand embedded firmly in Marcella's hair, it was the only way she was able to escape. Even now she could feel her mom pushing forcefully against it, desperately trying to bury her face back in her daughter's pussy.

"Jesus Cristo, you insatiable slut!" She hissed under her breath, pushing back against her mother's forehead until she took the hint and relaxed her straining neck.

"Easy now." Maithri chimed in, going off script, she was still panting herself, having to pause between sentences. She placed one hand on Olivia's lower back for support, leaning her head in closer to Marcella's face. "My pussy isn't gong anywhere. We can do this anytime you want." She glanced up at Olivia, to gauge her reaction.

She narrowed her eyes but couldn't think of any reason to contradict her. It was true, they could do this any time they wanted. The prospect sent a powerful thrill through her body. Marcella's panting had slowed, she was breathing almost normally again. "I'm sorry." She sighed contentedly, licking her glistening lips. "You were right though, I could smell and taste her all over you, it was driving me out of my mind." She laughed, sending ripples of pleasured throughout Olivia's lower extremities.

"I can hardly believe you love her so much." Maithri murmured solemnly. Olivia used this opportunity to rock her body backward, sliding sideways she skillfully slithered along side her friend, and using her free hand pushed Maithri from behind so that she flopped forward onto Marcella's chest.

"Oomph!" They both grunted in unison. "That's my line." Marcella replied coyly, reaching up with her arms for the first time and wrapping them around Maithri's waist. Secretly Olivia thanked her lucky stars that her mom hadn't tried this in the middle of their invisible ménage à trois.

"I really made quite the mess on your face. I hope you won't mind if I clean it up for you?" Without waiting for an answer Maithri leaned in and started licking Olivia's juices from around Marcella's mouth. The woman started giggling and writhed a little underneath the girl, but Maithri didn't stop.

"Ooo! That tickles!" Marcella exclaimed, finally having enough she grabbed Maithri tighter and moved her face until she was able to intercept the young woman's tongue. And then they were kissing, simple as that. Olivia watched from the side of the bed, the flush and deep satisfaction of orgasm still sedating her body and emotions.

Even so, she felt a sharp twinge of jealousy as she noticed how much the two women were enjoying themselves. Maithri of course was most likely enjoying the taste of Olivia's pussy far more than the process of kissing her friend's mother. Marcella on the other hand wasn't holding back.

Telling herself that she was getting bored, Olivia gave her friend's ass one final playful squeeze, and then mouthed 'Have fun.' when she caught Maithri's eye. She turned and quietly left. Despite the overwhelming mix of emotions, she wasn't unhappy. What she was was dead tired. The stress and the pleasure, had been beyond imagining. She collapsed onto her bed, face first and knew no more.