All Comments on 'Favela Pt. 21'

by neotoy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't really read this post apocalypse type of story but once I started I couldn't stop. Hope there are more parts in the works.

Patt77Patt77over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this epic story and waiting for more chapters. All the interplay with panties is very erotic and wonderful. I read this for the second time just now and enjoyed it more . Some details stood out. Thank you very much for having such an imagination.

5 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've been returning every week or so since you posted this chapter to see if 22 is up yet. I'll continue to wait as long as it takes. This is a wonderful story, one of my favorites on literotica. Even if you choose not to continue, thank you for sharing what you have. But if you worry about a lack of interest, please know that at least one person (and probably many, many more) love this story and would love to read it to the eventual conclusion.

neotoyneotoyover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Anon, and others for your kind words of support and encouragement. I am currently in the process of trying to finish the story, and made big progress this week. It is a very difficult ending... Partially saying goodbye to characters I have been writing for five years now, but it is a far more difficult struggle to salvage their souls without losing a piece of my own. I don't expect many to understand those words, but I want to do it (and them) justice. The end is coming, thanks for your patience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous