Favors

Story Info
Sydney remembers a formative day.
745 words
3.53
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney saw now how that day marked the beginning of the end with Jess. Still, at the time, 18 years old, she had her excuses, a story to tell herself, as if there were a reasonable explanation of how she came to be skewered mouth-to-cunt on the cocks of her best friend's boyfriend and his older brother.

Sydney felt that Jess had cast the first stone when she sucked off her boyfriend, Ramon, swallowing his cum while Sydney watched from the backseat. "Thanks for the ride," Jess' had said, "want me to return the favor?" Neither acknowledged her presence during the few minutes Jess' head bobbed in his lap, her chlorine-fried hair splayed in Ramon's fist when he held her down, his cock spurting into her throat. Sydney could see, in silhouette against the dashboard light, Jess gulp with her whole body.

"Ramon is obsessed with swallowing," Jess had told her, with performed exasperation. Ramon was 24, a grad student at the local university. He was in the art department but it was never clear what kind of art he made other than the amateur tattoos on his left leg, garish disasters which Sydney found strangely sexy. Once, in a vinyl booth, he scrolled through pictures of nipples he'd pierced in his bedroom with a tool from craigslist. "I just do it for free, for friends and stuff" he said with a grin as he scrolled past dozens of images, each a pair of young breasts freshly punctured. "Just a hobby."

Some were shirtless; others pulled up their top to show their studded nipples. In each one, Ramon's hand framed the right breast, gripping slightly. A trophy. Sydney could feel the heat emanating off of Jess, could see her image of him shift. It did for Sydney, too: seeing his hand flick across the phone, that same hand that groped these girls by the tit in his dingy bedroom, marking them like cattle, tagged and kept in the pen of a folder on his phone. Sydney wanted to be groped, to be marked and tagged by his groping. Her mouth watered as she thought of Jess's head bobbing in his lap.

Later, they both crashed at Ramon's, in his bed, as he bunked with his brother. When Jess left early for a swim meet that Sydney hadn't qualified for, she had her chance. "Thanks for letting us use your bed," Sydney said as she strode topless down the morning lit hall, turning the corner into the room where Ramon and Jaime lay splayed across the older brother's bed. They looked up. "Can I return the favor?"

And so Sydney got the throatful of Ramon's cock she wanted, and the cum to follow, and so the day went: while her phone lit up with messages from Jess and her mother underneath her school uniform crumpled on the floor, Sydney swallowed a man's load for the first time, and then for the second, third, and fourth times as well. She remembered the day in vivid fragments: Ramon shooting quickly with her head buried into his lap; on her back as Jaime pulled her panties aside and entered her hairless swimmers' pussy; Ramon inside her from behind while Jaime's thick cock filled her throat; gulping through his seemingly endless climax; Ramon prying open her mouth with his thumb, the smell her cunt on his member as he stroked another thick pool onto her tongue; her hair gripped in one fist or another; in the shower, Jaime's head between her pale thighs; on her knees again with the water off, savoring the richness of his swollen length.

And that afternoon, her dozing in Ramon's bed when they return—in her memory, she is a spectator, watching as the brothers mount and enter her small form, taking turns filling her cunt with their sperm—Jaime, then Ramon.

If Jess knew what happened, she never spoke of it. They returned to the brothers some weeks later, the men sharing the girls' mouths and pussies, Jaime spurting deep into Jess' ass.

No, the real and permanent rupture in their friendship would come later, again a story of chance, as Sydney would tell herself, a story which would yield in hindsight as she saw her force of will shine through in those heady early experiences of sex, a story of a rainy day, of an offered ride, of Jess's dad in his work boots and truck, his coarse hair. A story of a favor returned.