All Comments on 'February Sucks - A Sequel'

by RacerX1964

Sort by:
  • 341 Comments (Page 2)
Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

It seems to be a story that never ends. It's nice that it generated so much emotion and desire to write. I have to say it was too long, but did present a complete story. So now can it be put to bed...

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

Just let this die already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

DID NOT READ IT.

I don't understand why people want to TRY AND IMPROVE on someone else works.

I ONLY WISH THEIR WAS A MINUS RATING. If their was -----------1000

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

you trashed Saddletramp's story.

It's horrible.

Low-level Psycho, so ridiculous.

And like your other story, an MC who looks like a Saint, with the halo and without the balls.

And this story of drugs and blackmail is particularly stupid.

Next time, bring in Martians, Fairies and Wizards, a Time Machine, the Fifth Dimension, or Parallel Modes.

it can't be that stupid.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

1* A sequel to a sequel that use endless ignorant psycho-babble and Husband Jim who cries like a little girl for 90% of the story. Author never heard of the expression "Man Up!" Oh and don't forget the rape and blackmail crap. I had to scan read this because it was so bad. Hopefully, the last story to be written. I am very disappointed in SaddleTramp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a bunch of psychobabble crap all trying to justify your RAAC story.

dpm7242dpm7242over 2 years ago

Amazing job done on this. I don't often comment but felt you wound up this storyline wonderfully. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story too good for a poorn site

payenbrantpayenbrantover 2 years ago

Sorry....she still chose to cheat. If she was being blackmailed then tell her husband.

notredame43notredame43over 2 years ago

Enough sequels this.. nah fuck that she's trash and deserves whatever she gets

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

The writing was decent.

The characters were pretty good.

Sadly this was predictable from the end of page 1.

Reading this I felt like someone gave me a 9 piece jigsaw puzzle - actually a 7 piece with 2 extra pieces that were not needed.

Gave you a 4.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

All I can tell you is, if possible I'd Give this story 50 stars. Only two stories under his belt and he hit this one way out of the Park and right over and out of the Parking Lot. I'm not a big fan of RAAC's but this one is the best I've read in a long time. That could only be done as his Sequel to MY other BEST Author at this site, Saddletramp1956. Being an editor for years I have to say nobody writes the perfect story but this one was right there at the top! Thank you RacerX1964 for an almost perfect 5 BIG FAT FUCKING STAR STORY! AMEN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, god, another one. Even worse. it's 7 Literotica pages, which means it's around 60-70,. printed. Easy and automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On the one hand, this effort to make an ugly affair into a Hallmark romance is so full of holes as to be risible. It’s totally implausible. I didn’t believe it for a moment. Yet I enjoyed reading it and I took it on its own as an alternate story. I willed myself into this alternate reality and wallowed in its teary sentimentality. Nice things are better than not nice things. The original February Sucks, after all, makes no sense. The Linda of that story, as presented by the author, would not have acted as she did. So we had an implausible tragedy. I prefer implausible romances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well you stirred up a hornets nest…. I didn’t think I have seen any derivation of this story where from the children’s point of view it could be seen as a happy ending, not easy… I kind of liked it…

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

despite the Anonymous nay sayers and let it die preachers which I generally agree with. Good Read! 5*

koosewatcherkoosewatcherover 2 years ago

People move on. That Much Pain could never be overcome. Let Jim be. He suffered enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The horse has been shot and turned into glue. The glue has been poured into a horse shaped mold, cured, and shot again. Wash, rinse, repeat, etc., etc., etc.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

First it was way too long. and are we now to have sequels to sequels, plus you had the hindsight of all previous sequels to capitalize upon and missed it - originality be damned. Interesting twist but drug out too far even as a RAAC.

/

I expected his Uncle to be the best man as it was the Mustang that got Jim's head together.

/

But you totally missed what happen to the three rapists - how many other people got filed raped, how many years, etc.? And a few glaring NAME typo's critical in the story emotions.

/

3.3*, hooyah

wannasuckwannasuckover 2 years ago

Exceptional. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t like cuck stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I thought it was outstanding. Basically an excellent example of thinking outside the box!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

5***** Someone finally addressed and explained the comment that everyone at the table knew what was happening except Jim. I'm still not sure she would go off after fearing that telling Jim about the doping and rape would kill their marriage, but this version closed a major hole in the story. Good job!

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Long, but worth it!

Enjoyed this story and the way it ended!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read the 1st page and knew what the ending would entail so I skipped to the ending. I really hope the mods kill this story. Call me heartless, but he could've done a video call instead of in person visit. Yes, she deserves everything that happened to her and to also get better but she still got her way in the end. Why does most of these LW stories have the cheated on spouse mostly men not be able to move on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All February stories got an automatic one star rating from this reader. The "February" story belonged in the trash can when it was first posted. Why are others making it worse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck idiots love it

-1*

ReddladyReddladyover 2 years ago

Interesting ending. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great ending to a very tired story.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Let it die. Linda STILL chose to leave with Marc, the reason just DOESN'T MATTER! Only a time machine could change that, and I expect the next iteration will have a time machine in it somewhere....... 0/5.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 2 years ago

Not bad, but too many holes when you put together the original, then Saddletramps version, followed by this one. 3/5

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Interesting. You spotted something from what happened at the table, how DID everyone know so quickly that Linda had gone off with the Asshole, and you were able to move forward from that point and weave a new word tapestry.

I'd actually like to know more about Jerome. Why was he in the hospital? What was his story?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wonderfully boring, ridiculous rubbish, not even close to being in the top 50 of these sequels and it ended up as a wimpy "I'll accept having been publicly cucked" waste of time.

Ok anon's grab those tweezers and go wank that thang of yours.

fanfanofanfanoover 2 years ago

me encanto, gracias

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most realistic version yet. Well done*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story may have been a little long, but not as bad with content as some. Do not pay any attention to the comment of the stupid who did not read it but felt compelled to be negative. Writing is not easy so screw em good luck.

VinastodaVinastodaover 2 years ago

I agree with some of the commenters, it's the plot That Never Ends. But I will say this this is one of the better Renditions of the plot. I'm all for a Xtreme btb story, but every once in awhile I kind of like it where they actually are able to work past their issues and get the back together. Kind of like a life-affirming moment. You do have a fair amount of talent I look forward to reading more submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job! Forgiveness is something we all need.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 2 years ago

Wow. On a technical level, your writing is good. Too bad you employed your skills to write such an idiotically implausible story. Dee & Dave record evidence of a crime to blackmail people? And brag about it to one of their victims? Suspension of disbelief only works up to a point. This story goes far far far beyond that point.

JohnD46JohnD46over 2 years ago

I actually enjoyed that a lot. It was a whole different take and I'd say it works. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn you know I’m the kinda fellow who don’t cry at weddings or funerals but you sure had me weeping willows all through this story . And now my wife thinks she can cuckold me , thanks a gazillion ! Lol

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 2 years ago

An interesting plot twist to a story that should have died long ago. Well written and clever, so it gets four stars despite the basically unbelievable scenario the author has crafted.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Mistake 1 was using saddledouche as the inspiration

Mistake 2 was thinking yourself clever

Mistake 3 using hypnotism

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

The absolute best version written of this story was by Omegaman56. If you have not read it, I heartily recommend it. The next best version is by my buddy Saddletramp1956. Everything he writes is good. As far as I can remember, this is the only sequel I have ever read. Those who know of me know that I hate cheaters and love a good BTB story. 8 stars to this. It is done well and ties everything together. I don't mind some schmaltz when it is warranted. Linda has been divorced, killed, beaten, and fucked enough. The only problem I have was not enough payback to the 'friends' and the asshole. The Bear DEFINITELY approves. Look forward to reading more of your works. Don't sweat the Anon's. You can't please everyone.

The BEAR

P.S. Please, dear GOD, let this be the last version of this story.

The BEAR again

AileyInnAileyInnover 2 years ago

Well, Bubba, I did read it. This gave all of us that have endured the various stories regarding February Suck a little hope. Didn’t know how I really felt, but you have offered hope…

Regarding the rest… Disregard them!

Great story…

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Great second generation to this story. It has a fantastic ending and has gone a long way to improve this tale.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

I am one of the biggest opponents to anymore "February Sucks" stories. I'm so tired of them. Unfortunately, they're like a drug that you get hooked on. You know you want to stop but just can't seem to kick the habit. This one was an exception. I'm glad I did read it. This one seems to look at the wreckage that was left in the wake of infidelity. It's not the story of the infidelity, but rather the healing process that needs to happen in the aftermath, for both sides to move on, or reconciliation. Even with them getting back together there will always be a specter hovering over the past life and so the best course is to make a new beginning. Leave the past in the past and begin all over from that time forward. Thanks for the story. 5 Stars, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree that there needs to be an end to Mr. Anderson's masterful work which inspired so many follow-on stories including Saddletramp1956's excellent sequel which inspired this submission but if you don't want to read any future additions then don't read them. Some of the follow-on's were lacking and some were closer to what the average reader wanted to see happen to happen. For me this is the best and maybe the last episode or Feb Sucks. For a change the psycho babble actually sounded believable and the ending had a resolution for Mr. asshole and his accomplices that fit the crime. Drugs and blackmail can make people do the wrong thing for what they hope is the right reason. There were a couple of minor slips, like Jane suddenly becoming Linda during her confessional to Jim, yet overall a well edited and proofed story that didn't make the reader stop to reread who said what to who and what the hell did the mean to say. Thanks to RacerX1964 for an enjoyable story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

We're getting so far removed from the original at this point, I rated yours on its own merits. Solid 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great. Thanks for your work and attention to details. You missed only one thread: why she was so concerned that Marc was not too hurt when hubby pounded him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There's no way to "fix" Anderson's original story. She wrote that story with the belief she'd tied off every possible alternative story-line. Anderson wanted the wife to humiliate her husband in front of their best friends, by selecting and screwing a "better" man. She had the wife come home happy as a lark, thrilled with the best sex in her life, no guilt at all about how badly the husband took it, and no apologies for doing it.

.

Anderson wrote that story so she could force a good man into accepting being cuckolded. That's it, that's her only purpose in writing it. "Ladies, we can fuck whomever we want, when we want, and the husband can't do anything about it, unless he wants to lose money and access to his kids." That's all this story was about and there's no way to fix it.

.

If she did it because drugged/raped/blackmailed, then when divorce was obviously inevitable, why didn't she tell him then? She didn't have anything to lose at that point. If she hadn't wanted to do it, why did she come home bragging about how great it was? If she didn't tell him about the d/r/b because hubby was adamant about one-and-done, then why so quick to go with the asshole and pretend like she thought it was nothing when she came home?

.

Nope. This story has way too many holes in it, too many things that don't reflect what happened in the original. Anderson wrote her story in a manner that would make sequels almost impossible. She didn't want the wife to be proven innocent, she wanted the wife to go scot-free because sometimes they do stuff like that and screw you if you don't like it. After all, it's a cuckold story and the husband is a nobody.

.

She wanted the wife to be a proud, cold-hearted bitch who can cuckold her husband without fear of being punished. She robbed the husband of any retaliation by giving him children, children he didn't want to lose in a divorce. The husband had no choice but to accept being cuckolded. You can hear her, Anderson, cheering in the background, "Yea, Girl Power!"

.

Anderson's ridiculous and trashy story is nothing more than a cuckold story. Maybe it had a nicer package than most of the daily trashy cuck stories, but it still boils down to nothing more than another cuck story. Let it rot, leave it alone. You can't build anything of value on such a poorly constructed foundation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i thought you did a great job showing a different outcome dealing with the ordeal..nice imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

let me get this right.. she hung out with the wrong people, got drugged, got laid, and forgiven? not in this lifetime, sounds like she got what she desired! another cuck is born!

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Most of this was pretty decent until the reveal of the real reason Linda cheated. First of all, once she was divorced she had no reason to lie. The story implies she only remembered it under hypnosis, yet when she talked to Jane she makes reference to what happened so she has to have remembered the setup. And the whole thing was so idiotic, Dave and Dee admitting to major felonies,c'mon. I realize this is a sequel to a Saddletramp story, but wow. This could of worked better if Linda remembers Dave raping her and the whole plot and they use that to turn Linda, which leads to the arrests. Not to mention the cops would have no reason to let jim go near Lavaliere like that.

It would still be shaky but might work, but the way if is it self destructs, the villains are beyond stupid.

Has a lot going for it, but that it bomb destroys it I feel.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Most of this was pretty decent until the reveal of the real reason Linda cheated. First of all, once she was divorced she had no reason to lie. The story implies she only remembered it under hypnosis, yet when she talked to Jane she makes reference to what happened so she has to have remembered the setup. And the whole thing was so idiotic, Dave and Dee admitting to major felonies,c'mon. I realize this is a sequel to a Saddletramp story, but wow. This could of worked better if Linda remembers Dave raping her and the whole plot and they use that to turn Linda, which leads to the arrests. Not to mention the cops would have no reason to let jim go near Lavaliere like that.

It would still be shaky but might work, but the way if is it self destructs, the villains are beyond stupid.

Has a lot going for it, but that it bomb destroys it I feel.

012Say012Sayover 2 years ago

A 5 from me. I hope your ignore negative comments. I shake my head at people who take the time to be negative about something easily avoidable. The guilty were too forthcoming in their confessions, but I thought that okay, to save a longer story. While long, Inthink these sad to happy endings must drag you through the lows o make the end worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why did she kiss Marc at their home?

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

TO ME, this was well written and should be placed in the top 25% of Feb. stories.

I will say that psychology nomenclature brought back ....fond memories of my exwife! Those that treat people with disorders have a screw loose themselves. I gave it 5. Editing was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fantastic

Yes I know this story has been done to death but to me it was fantastic. The fact of the matter was the amount of utter garbage that has been on lately from cuckold/ swinging/cheating/sharing lovers this was I hate to say this . But it was like a piece of fresh air . It was like no husband standing there jacking off watching his wife get fucked by another person again and again. That what is has been like lately nothing new . Then to start slamming a writer who did get the go ahead from saddletramp1956 who wrote this takes balls ( so to speak lol) . But to slam a writer who kind of stood up and broke the boredom of these pointless cuckold loving stories was brave . By the looks of it even they knew people were getting fed up with these cuckold/swinging/sharing/cheating stories they were getting worse by the day . So I tip my hat to you and thank you for sharing your stories with me and others. I know and so did loads of others knew where this story was going but I didn’t care I just read it for the enjoyment of what it was . As I said it was about a man getting his self respect back and finding out the truth about this whole charade . Yes this was more of a love story than anything but it was just what we needed at the moment. So well done can’t wait for your next story and don’t let the haters put you down you are doing fantastic remember that ok .

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago

A well constructed tale although too much 'fairytale' to be acceptable by most readers. The plot was cleverly crafted but a little less than erotic. It was a sad tale of abuse and coercion that missed any blame 'Linda' had due to her actually going through with the cheating. Drugs are out there that reduce inhibitions but I think the one that is suggested here resides only in the author's imagination, but it is a story after all ... I agree with other comments here. It is time to bury this tale now, I've had enough.

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

This is probably the best sequel ever.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Writing a February Sucks version is becoming a bit of a right of passage for LW authors. There are some great ones out there and some really bad ones. The emotion of the story around Jim and Linda I think it what drives the creative need around this.

This one certainly falls into the better category. Its unique in that its building off the back of ST's BTB story and turns it back into reconciliation. Not quite RAAC but on that same path.

First up, the writing was amazing Racer, you did a magnificent job in forms and structure. The first half of the story had me in emotional knots and reading Linda's letter I had tears in my eyes. You could feel the emotion. I loved the character of Jerome and thought of Ten Second Tom from Fifty First Dates when he spoke.

The only bit that I struggled was the revelation around David and Dee. I had to re-read that section a couple of times. To me Dee is always the true villain in this tale (and so she should be), however out of all the story, this is the part that felt a little rushed and out of sync with the rest of what you wrote.

I notice a lot of the comments are focused on letting this story go, GA wrote a great story that is filled with emotion and the question of why, My thoughts are that the versions of this story show us different lenses to look at Jim and Linda. Different ways on how we would react.

Racer, I think you did an amazing job on this story. Keep writing I'm looking forward to more from you.

regards

John Other

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

I rated it higher than most. I note that there is very little comment from our top writers.

I think we need a new category, 'February Sucks'. Put them all in one place!

There should be a special award for George Anderson. Like or not, he has created a monster that even the haters can't ignore.

Specifically this story:- an unquestionably talented author. I hope he will create his own tale next time.

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

Well I like all these sequels to February sucks, this one was a lot of work but the moment you pull back the curtain and reveal the real villains of the story my first thought, why didn't Linda start screaming about that when Jim kicked her out of the house. She had nothing to lose then, maybe a better threat from the dastardly duo would have made it hang together better. I did enjoy the hospital scenes but the method of therapy felt false to me and really pushed me out of believing the whole premise. The most reliable and realistic part was how Jim emotions were, in this spin offs, many times he comes off with a swagger, he gets his revenge, she's abandoned and women start jumping on top of his dick. Here he is in fucking purgatory barely holding it together for most of the story, I know that would have been a really bleak sequel, in the back of my mind I think if you had left out the other stuff, left Linda in the hospital, and Jim in the emotional twilight zone as he raises the kids by himself would have rung true to the original a little more. At any rate, thanks for writing, I welcome any and all February Sucks sequels!

CimenRunarCimenRunarover 2 years ago

I actually enjoyed the emotional side to this version. Found Jim’s reactions both realistic and understandable. However, I still don’t quite get why Linda was going to be blackmailed before she had her infamous night with the ‘Arsehole’. Also, why did she got off with him before she was drugged? What was it that Dee had over her - knowing that all the other women around the table had already been used by the three of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! It’s obvious you put considerable thought, time and effort crafting this alternate plot and bringing the story to a satisfying (for some at least.) resolution. The drugging was the key and you subtly set it up with Linda’s inability to recall anything to explain her seemingly easy concurrence. But was this a realistic plot device? Most people can’t comprehend the effects of certain psychoactive drugs and their ability to completely interfere with our personality, our normal behavior or our moral “compass.” I’ve seen this first hand in a training environment and it’s mind-blogging. That said, I don’t think you did a very good job in describing how and when and by whom she was drugged. I think this is a worthy companion and extension to the original story. Thanks for the time and effort to spin another take on the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not sure why people can't let this story die. The original was bad, and most of the rewrites didn't make it any better. This one tried using psychobabble and drugs to make it ok for the main character to be a stupid cuck. He might not find someone better than Linda, but he probably couldn't find much worse.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

I gave it a 3, its well written but in the end its still a RACC to me. Because she fucked Dave and Marc. She had absolutely no trust in her husband. And the drugs, the planned sex with Marc and the use of the mental breakdown is just the Florence Nightgale crap. She basically had all accountability removed from her choices and life. It all started with fucking Dee and Dave. She said it herself, I knew it was one and done. Everything else is just a form of justification for cheating. If you think I'm wrong, put Jim in Linda's place and lets see if you get the same responses.

barry_mccockinerbarry_mccockinerover 2 years ago

Pretty good but I don't understand what Dee had over Linda to make her dance with Marc, and also the part where Dee/Dave and Marc just blurt out evidence of their crimes to a victim who turns up out of nowhere after months or years. Their eagerness to implicate themselves to someone who quite plausibly could be wearing a wire is hard to believe.

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulover 2 years ago

I enjoied the read. I do not understand why most of the comments are pined anonymously. Don't you have the balls to sign your crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

None of this bullshit justification meshes at all with the original story and how that bitch Linda behaved. Especially after she came waltzing home the next day with the mouth diarrhea she was spouting. Hated the way the original story ended as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok...but drawn out way to much

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, this lengthy squeal of a squeal was one big elaborate enabling attempt to excuse, justify, ignore, deny, and smooth over Linda’s shitty decisions and destructive behavior from Anderson's original story by elevating Linda to the saintly position of Victim-hood and in the process removes all consequences of her bad decisions and destructive behavior and shifting the blame elsewhere. Enabling has the effect of releasing the enabled person from having to take responsibility for his or her behavior. Enabling means that someone else will always fix, solve, or make the consequences go away. And that's exactly what the author did with his flavor of this tale....seven pages of spit shinning Linda's character and blame shifting...and Voila....all personal responsibility and consequences are magically erased from Linda's fate.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

I really, really prepared myself to not like this story. So I guess you disappointed me with a five star piece. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ONE STAR- tired of the trashy February story.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Seven pages to RAAC... I skipped to the end after one page, read a few lines to confirm that then just didn't bother with the rest. RacerX1964, you seem to have a knack for solid writing but I'll have to read whatever you submit besides this one. Long RAAC stories like aren't my thing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just read a Hallmark movie script.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One idiot actually suggested we need a category called "February". Some of you people are just plain nuts. Anderson should get a reward for writing the most trashy shitty story ever? Give me a fucking break. All this bullshit the sequels come up with are far from the reality of the original one. The sequels aren't even close to the realism of the original one. Why are so many of you not seeing this? Just read the comments folks and answer some of the questions others had. Anderson didn't create a monster, the idiot authors that wrote sequels to this trash story did and you idiot readers that seem to form a cult over this garbage story. Un-fucking believable what this category has become. 90% of stories posted in LW are just garbage.

TailgreatTailgreatover 2 years ago

Just STOP the HATE voting!

If it’s not a story or genre you like, just scroll past it. It doesn’t help the author to have to read about negative comments from someone who hasn’t even read their story.

I thought this one of the better versions of this story. It was very well thought out and presented. I look foreword to reading other submissions by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell is wrong with some of you readers, who constantly tell authors to ignore negative comments. Since when is it wrong to have an opinion other than yours? You should be ashamed of yourself. I didn't read this story because the original, in my opinion, was an idiotic story to begin with and nothing anybody can write will make it better by coming up with some excuse or another for this whore to be forgiven. From the comments I gather there were drugs involved. Where in the original, was there any drugs mentioned. Twisted a story around to fit your agenda isn't actually sticking to the original. I hope this trend of changing a story will stop in this category. It's one thing to finish an unfinished story but it's another to change one to fit somebody's idea of what it should have been. You idiots know I'm right, but go right ahead and whine about it if it makes you feel better. The comments, priceless, as always. Even in the willing cuck stories that abound in this category the comments are hilarious. Keep the comments coming, love the entertainment, especially from the whiners.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Started strong and well written. You mailed in the ending. The whole drug in the drink is a cheap way to end a good start. I hereby propose a moratorium on drug in drink plot lines

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
One of the things that bothered me on the very first reading of the original story (other than FTDS) was the scene at the table in the club.

With what we knew and what all the characters did and said (except asshole) nothing made very good sense. Once I was able to get beyond that, then almost everything else fell into place.

None of the alternate tellings that covered the club scene fixed the scene at the table (with additional information) without mostly/totally rewriting what was said and done at the table. Until now.

Finally, the trouble I had was actually a problem the MC had, which eventually got addressed.

Overall I liked the emotional content, but it did start to get a little wordy - I started skimming (then forced myself to go back a do a thorough read), which for me indicates a need for some tightening of verbiage (-1 star). I definitely liked the plot twists and turns, and the overall arc of the story (5-stars).

5 - 1= 4-stars.

fireman527fireman527over 2 years ago
Excellent!

I have read all the different endings and this one in my opinion was by far the best. 5☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to give RacerX 5 stars for the writing ability but on 1 star on this story. I love SaddleTramp's stories because he is a BTB guy. As a sequel, this turned into RAAC by explaining away that Linda was drugged, raped, videotaped and blackmailed. I know it is a common theme in a lot of LW stories, but they just aren't credible. No woman with an IQ above room temperature is going to keep silent about being drugged, raped, and extorted to do more sex acts that will be found out to save a marriage that will then be over as soon as the husband finds out she has been cheating. The drugging and rape are forgivable and will have the husband on her side, whereas additional fucking around is a choice that will not be tolerated. I was with the story as it went through the motions of the psychoanalysis of Linda and trying to get to the root problem of why she cheated. All through the sessions, she continued to lie her ass off, or it was a poorly written plot hole? Then miraculously she remembers everything after being hypnotized? So let's go back to that night at the club where Dee and Dave blackmailed her. She danced with Marc so that Dee and Dave would keep their illegal activities secret from Jim. WHAT?? "Ummm...hey there Jim! Just letting you know that we drugged, raped with video your wife and now that she decided not to go with the extortion portion of screwing Marc we're letting you know." I will leave the carnage and aftermath of that conversation to your imagination. Needless to say that it would not go good for Dee and Dave once the other wives start confessing as well, probably would not have made it out of the club alive? Then there is the piece where Linda was telling Dr. Webb she was going to kill Dee and Dave if she had the chance. The timeline was well before the therapy sessions began, so again, there is no way she was now lying her ass off the whole time as she was covering for the blackmail which in essence negates the ability for reconciliation. Let's not even get into the wearing of a wire and confronting witnesses, that would never stand up in court. And there is the piece to this as well, why would Linda continue protecting Dee and Dave through this? Even if she was stupid enough to go with Marc, thinking her husband was a dumbshit or cuckolded wimp that would take it, when he tossed her ass out, there was no reason to same a marriage that was over. Why continue to cover for that? By giving up Dee, Dave and Marc, she could have had a chance to save the marriage, but instead let it all flush down the drain? She would have been singing her ass off and dragging them down with her.

Sorry, there was just too many holes in the story. RacerX, you do a great job of telling a story. Probably best to stick with originals where you control the entire content rather than trying to fill in gaps in a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe how many fawn over this story. Drugs? Really? I hope this trend to continue stories that don't need it, stops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

February Sucks? Yes it did and sure didn't require any sequences. It was finished. The most disgusting story ever written, even worse than the numerous cuck stories that dominate this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That is one of the most wonderful stories I have read. 10 stars isn't even close. Keep up the wonderful work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done!!

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

Really nice job. As it was written, 'February Sucks' was a surreal nightmare. Inexplicable as real life, in the sudden, shocking abandonment of a loved husband and embrace of a ruthless 'stranger', and all the ensuing complications. You found a way to thread it all out into a rational, if perhaps a bit stretched outcome. Five stars. You let the emotional content be real, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please....for the love all that is holy....kill of the Feb Sucks story line.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Great job! You put Humpty Dumpty back together again. With the visible cracks and repair flaws carefully covered with the shades and colors of love redemption,, forgiveness and real growth.

.

Part 2 needs to be Linda's and Jim's tell-all book about how an entitled POS emboldened by a the toxicity of that permissiveness and acceptance heaped upon professional athletes (trained beasts), destroyed the lives of two good people. Come on, I dare ya RacerX!!!

.

Great writing. 5++++++/5!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When you decide to write an often told story in a different way —- you succeeded. Thanks for sharing it with us. 5*s.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's TOMMY, not Timmy. Timmy is the little guy who's always getting rescued by the collie dog. ST makes the same egregious error.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great tale, Simply love happily ever after. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What in the entire fuck is this pile of horse shit? 7 pages of a wimp crying like a little bitch over a cum slut. I didn't read all 7 pages. I already knew where this pile of decomposing shit was going. RACC. Why divorce her if you're just going to take her back? If dee and her husband did something to Linda than Why was she still friends with them? Why was it his duty to help the whore get her shit together? If she don't even know why she was so easily convinced to abandon her husband to jump on some other cock. How does he expect she won't do this again? I wouldn't trust anyone that did this to me. I don't care if we've been together 60 yrs and have 30 kids. I'm not that damn desperate to stay with someone I know I will NEVER be able to trust.. am I suppose to feel sorry the bitch tried to kill herself? I don't. Most cock sluts have remorse after getting caught. I think he should've helped her get better but definitely not start a relationship with her. And certainly not marry the tramp again. He's a wimp. This story sucked. You turned the husband into a complete wimpy cuck loser with no self esteem. The slut was where she belonged. Should've left her there. Maybe the 4th suicide attempt would take this time🤭🤭🤭

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

For a sequel to a sequel of a pretty, in my opinion, terrible story you managed to created a very good story. I expected to go into this hating it but actually enjoyed it. I did enjoy showing revenge on those that deserved it and a believable reconciliation. Linda in the original story was completely without any redeeming qualities but making her a victim help redeem her as a character. Not sure whether the raping and blackmailing trio meshes completely with the original story and have to wonder why no one tried to put a stop to it but a minor complaint. 5 stars, some of the Feb Sucks stuff sucks but this was pretty good.

Rob5373Rob5373over 2 years ago

Best ending version I’ve read yet.good job

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

Good sequel…better than just leaving her in the looney bin. Still overall, Jim has suffered the most!

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboover 2 years ago

Well fine you have a nice way of writing. Much Better than you First story that the reconciliation was impossible in my eyes 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRacerX1964@RacerX1964
I've seen enough of life to know it's not black and white, and sometimes it's not easy. I've done wrong and have had wrong done to me. I've seen people around me do some stupid shit. I've tried to learn from their mistakes. In the end all we have are those around us, just foll...