All Comments on 'February Sucks - A Sequel'

by RacerX1964

Sort by:
  • 341 Comments (Page 3)
BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the read/ride.

This is a very satisfactory ending to a story that could -- and often has -- ended badly.

You premise is sound and you have done a good job of pulling it all together.

My only suggestion is that you put your stories to one side for a while then reread them to pick up any editorial errors before posting them.

If you'd done so, you would have picked up the timing error on the last page about not knowing where Jim lived despite having eaten there four nights each week before that.

No criticism about the story per se. I loved it. Merely constructive criticism about the editing. Perhaps an editor or beta reader might be able to help.

I also enjoyed reading the comments of other, most of which appeared to be filled with praisei foryour work.

Well done.

BJS

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Wow!

You found a way out of the February Sucks quagmire, that actually explains the (‘til now) eternal question: “How could she?”

Now put this story to rest. Like the little boy said when he sat on the ice: “The tale is told.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its hard to take this story seriously when you do your "villain" reveal of Dee and Dave scene. You actually have them doing an extensive cartoonish monologue where they reveal all the details of their nefarious scheme of drugging and raping the wives of their friends then blackmailing them into cheating and humiliating their husbands. They even brag about having video evidence of them committing their crimes against their victims and having the evidence conveniently stored in their home. The only thing missing from the scene was a twirling of the mustache and ego maniacal laugh.

If you're going to go to such elaborate attempts to justify and sweep under the rug Linda's original self destructive behavior as noted in the original story and subsequent sequels you might as well gone full blown and thrown in alien abduction, mind control and anal probing to try and convince the readers Linda had no choice or responsibility for her behavior and actions. Nothing says victim like good ole fashioned mind control and forced alien tentacle sex.

As improbable as this story is what's even more unbelievable is the number or people that think this was some kind of amazing "love story" instead of an enabled toxic relationship with a heaping of codependency.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

what do you think of this story?

that is the question asked by this site in the comments box

people give their opinion some good some bad some downright mean ... like myself on occasion lol

opinions are like assholes ... everyone has one and they all stink ... even mine on occasion lol

but they are opinions agree or disagree makes no difference

when you write a story of cucks or RAAC genre you get the most passionate and negative comments and low scores ... even from me lol

BTB stories tend to score higher and the comments are more positive ... wonder why?

many writers here say they write for themselves and not for US ... i agree with them and i make my comments for me and not for the them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is unclear when and under what circumstances Dee and Dave drugged Linda and fucked her to create a compromising video? It's not a matter of five minutes and the residual drug intoxication would hardly have escaped the attention of her husband.

BlucherzBlucherzover 2 years ago

This was the best ending yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The original was garbage, one of the worst and why authors feel they can improve this doesn't make sense. If you're going to write a sequel you have to stay true to the original or it's a different story. The original had an ending already, so what's the purpose of writing another one? Please stop this bullshit of writing sequences to shit stories. Whoever started this trend should have his head examined. I'll never understand why some fawn over these crappy stories. Could it be that the loving wives category has turned into a sewer so anything will do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, she apparently realized she was drugged and raped by Dave, but rather than let her husband know that she decided it was preferable to voluntarily agree to humiliate her husband and fuck the Asshole all night? What a crock of shit. And then all your ploys in this story to correct the original story where she obviously loved fucking the Asshole and resented any disparagement of him or what she did with him. That's when your story became a cartoon and your plot became ridiculous. So if Linda realized she was drugged and raped by Dee and Dave, and she decided she would rather be dead than live with the shame of what she did to her husband, why didn't she kill Dee and Dave first? It would have been so easy, so satisfying, such a generous act of disease eradication from the community, and she wouldn't have suffered anything worse than her own painless death afterwards.

I could go on. So Many plot faults, your story line looks like the surface of the moon. At the end just juvenile and silly. Merry Christmas. Thanks for the effort.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Of all

The sequels I think I liked this one best but we'll see. Thanks you did the story line justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, Linda walks out on Jim on what was to be their special night, and leaves him there knowing she is going to fuck Asshole because, if she doesn't, Dee will tell Jim she fucked Dave??? Have you any idea how ridiculous that sounds??? She destroyed her husband and her family to keep Dee and Dave from destroying her husband and family??? Absolutely moronic.

If you think twice, you'll be the genius in your family!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my fucking god.....couldn’t get past the second page of this train wreak. Please don’t try and redo an alternate ending that is realistic with this soft science psychoanalysis of rebuilding something that died and should remain dead.

Hey, here’s a hypothetical continuation for this......... Dr.Webb “ would you be willing to meet with Linda to help her along? “ Sure” Doc...... start of the meeting (there is no other psychiatrist In the room since he doesn’t need it to get over his actions dumping the bitch. She made a decision and he stayed true to what he promised when she did. No analysis needed).

“ would you like to say something to Linda before we start.” Sure......You just can’t seem to stay true to your decisions in anything, always hoping someone will let it slide or forgive you......well fuck it is obvious since you have failed to put us out of our misery by killing yourself. You failed at everything you have committed to. Next time follow through. Don’t ever contact us again. Let dr feel good here waste his time trying to find excuses for your ass and allowing you to blame something other then yourself for what you did.

As far as I’m concerned you are already dead to me.......want to do something to make up for all the pain you have caused?.........then next time finish the job!.........exit room and never waste another second on the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally, the story ends! Thank you.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

This was the very best ending to the original story; one that I will read over and over.

Thank you and please share with Saddletramp. You both are my favorite authors.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Ok...I gave it 5 stars for just the magnitude of dreaming the impossible dream on this one... I mean you actually did 7 pages of a add on reconciliation ending to February Sucks. Yes it took you 7 pages to even begin to transform what is admittedly the absolutely most despicable sociopathic slut wife ever created in any story on this website. We all know the original story which cuts to the very heart of the concept of married trust....because Linda is the perfect wife who does the perfectly detestable act of publicly humiliating her husband and clearly demonstrating her utter contempt for him, their marriage, and their children by choosing a stranger for a ONE NIGHT STAND in front of everyone. That is bad enough...but she comes home utterly pleased with her action....and WRITES THE LETTER describing her actions in loving detail

Now, I can admire the convoluted threads you have to take to make the RAAC work in your add on...and you are an amazing writer to actually pull much of it off. The original story clearly portrays Linda with the darkest and most evil strokes imaginable and you take great effort in revising every portion of this tale to even remotely enable a RAAC.

But there still are some real problems that the original story brings to the table that simply cannot be swept under your RAAC rug. The most important is "The Letter." Linda gives the cuckold husband the letter at his request and The Letter is a virtual paeon of pornea for Marc's prowess as a sexual athelete, It details the complete sexual and loving entanglement and capture of Linda by Marc in that one night stand while firmly placing Jim as a permanent wimp loser second choice to Marc. This Letter is Foundational and ALL of Linda's direct actions of humiliation towards Jim from the minute Linda steps arrives on Jim's doorstep strongly highlight her utter and complete disrespect.

This is not a subtle thread here. Linda's casual betrayal and the plethora of her overt humiliating actions cut to the root of the very definition of marriage, Marriage is the act of two people giving unconditional love to each other in which they place that other person before their own wants and needs. It is an act of will not emotion. The unconditional nature of that love creates the safe place called home in which the partners can let down their normal defenses and be themselves warts and all because they are secure knowing that they are loved regardless,

Linda, in her utterly despicable actions shows that she is a clear sociopath...a person whose whole universe is composed of themselves and no other. Morality for a sociopath is whatever is necessary to satisfy their impulse of the moment Further, Linda's is in pornea and not love with Jim. Pornea is the Greek word translated as lust but which really means objectifying or using another as a thing or walking tool to gratify an emotional sexual lust of the moment. With pornea, one is in a state of sexual addiction and as they feed the monkey on the back, this addiction grows into the gorilla that begins to rule that individual Pornea is an addiction that is based on the impulse of the moment...a bigger cock, a more ripped partner, a more experienced lover. This is a constant search that becomes more urgent as the addiction pattern grows,

Thus Linda's sociopathic pornea enables her to dump Jim like a used disposable diaper in public, on their special anniversary night, for Marc's bigger cock, athletic body, great fame, and sexual experience for A ONE NIGHT STAND. This blatant act of public contempt is bad enough....but SHE NEVER REPENTS OF IT in the original story. THE LETTER is a blatant artifact...a piece of irrefutable evidence that clearly places that crossing of the Rubicon that cannot be changed.

This add-on really works this It is set a year or so after the original story events and focuses upon Linda after her collapse, By doing this, the author can pick and choose what baggage from the original story he chooses to work and TRANSFORM to fit his RAAC goal, I admire the authors herculean efforts at clean the Augean stable here, but his framing here enables him to conveniently ignore Linda's lack of remorse and loving enshrinement of Marc after the one night stand.

The author does not really address that and his remake of Linda into June Clever simply cannot work with the original story's framing of Linda's lack of remorse and obvious pornea for Marc. The blackmail of Linda by Dee and Dave can explain her actions somewhat on the betrayal night. They do not address Linda's utter contentment and enshrinement of Marc as her new alpha male lover that has satisfied her in a way her husband never can. This is the core of the original tale...the blatant disconnect between pornea and unconditional love,

You simply cannot explain this kind of disconnect through the framing in this story. The Letter is the type of permanent artifact in the original story that MUST be addressed for the RAAC to work...and it is swept under the rug here.

I gave Racer a 5 star for outstanding writing and his unsuccessful attempt to create a happy ever after reconciliation through his transformation of one of the most blatant sociopathic bitch characters ever created on this site. I salute you Racer for attempting to climb the Literotica version of Mt. Everest.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Opps... got so involved I forgot the key critique... As stated below, Linda's actions in the original story and in the sequel demonstrate that she never ever had a valid marriage based on unconditional love. She instead, as a sociopathic slut in waiting, had a pornea relationship which she never repented of in the original story. This is key, because Linda and Jim NEVER had a valid marriage in the first place, Linda's use of Jim's unconditional love was the vehicle of the public display of contempt by Linda for Jim by using Marc from the one night stand throughout the rest of the story and the addon.

Therefore, there was NO MARRIAGE in the first place, only a veil of legal hypocrisy hiding a festering cess pit of Linda's pornea lust. Her sociopathic personality displayed by her actions is a core condition which absolutely PRECLUDES a reconciliation to a married state which didn't really exist in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story.

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

This story is such bullshit the I don't know why defence is not good enough an excuse for a toddler let alone a so-called adult and your version of Jim is fucking pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed as to how it played out. 6 chapters of psychiatric dialogue how to justify the two of them eventually getting together by the end of the 7th chapter, also some really mixed nonsense as to why she did what she did,poorly thought out, because of that it was a wasted read. AND You forgot one thing,the BIGGEST thing,with what she had already done and then finding out he was set up with her knowledge, plus she had already cheated. There is NO WAY that any man/husband would reconcile.. you could have done much better with 6 of the chapters than to waste them on that dialogue. 3 stars at best

IndyOnIndyOnover 2 years ago

I have read all the February sucks endings and this by far is the best! The only problem I have is why after Dee and Dave drugged and raped her she didn't tell Jim?? After 10 years of a happy marriage she should have trusted in him to be on her side. Still a *5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story from original to never ending sequels, has taken on the proportions of a cult following. I have followed it just to read the comments, which are far more entertaining than the original story;

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best version yet I enjoyed it start to finish

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

i disagree. the story is close to the worst of these.

robdh51robdh51over 2 years ago
Crap

What a load of crap.

JetskibumJetskibumover 2 years ago
What?

So to sum up. Linda gets drugged, raped, filmed and blackmailed into fucking Dave. She doesn’t tell her husband for fear he would leave her but fully expected to be blackmailed into fucking Dave again and again. She then takes part in the scheme (because she is blackmailed) with the asshole, but “hoping” she wouldn’t get picked but does. Right in front of her husband while somehow thinking, this is all to keep hubby from learning of her first rape.

So “one and done” while drugged would cause Jim to leave her, but what she did in front of him would not. Implausible ending to an implausible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please stop posting stories.

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

A solid 5 star effort. I liked most that this was a non sexual Loving Wives story with psychological back story, plenty of drama and a pace that made it an emotional roller coaster. I will read it again to pick up the areas I may have missed.

Thanks

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

You handled the most sensitive issue of Mental Health in a most respectful and informed manner. I think this part is the shining light in your story. Well done! You must be a most caring person. Something that is not obvious in a majority of The stories in LW. We visit Jamaica a lot and they having a saying Walk Good. You certainly Walk Good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hard pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best ending of the series cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't listen to the naysayers. This and The Bus version are amazing. Call me a sucker for a happy ending. I had tears in my eyes the last few pages. A lot of these Loving Wives stories made it hard for me to sleep at night and leave a soul taste in my mouth. Yeah, I had a 4-year toxic relationship once, she was very verbally abusive, so I love a good "burn the bitch story" - but Linda was (in most of these stories) a victim as much as Jim was. Thank you for confirming to me that love can have a happy ending once in a while. By the way, after my four-year romp in hell, I started dated a friend I'd known for over 10 years. We were engaged in six months, married a year after that, and this past October have been married 20 years. Who says there are no happy endings?

DrPopeDrPopeover 2 years ago

Ok you are becoming king of the long winded RAAC …. EXCEPT….. you said this was a SEQUEL to Saddletramps … the asshole was ALREADY in jail for 15 years remember? The whole narrative fails on your failure to keep to a believable timeline ( on that any many other points) that made sense considering you were writing a sequel which by definition means something that comes AFTER a previous chapter. Also it’s cuckold not cockold and who the fuck is Kate Beckinsale ? ….your not much of a fan of Kate Beckinsdale are you ?

You write well but you fucked this up completely…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story, you are a writer that captivates your readers. Please continue to write stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SIMPLY WONDERFUL!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super! Loved the Dee and Dave twist. Also explained one of the questions left hanging from the original story line - how everyone else knew what was happening.

A bit long winded in the middle of the story, was getting bored but glad I stuck with the story until the end. Would be interesting to hear how Dee and Dave did in prison; hope they wouldn't survive long. Also include the lawsuits against the team and Marc from Saddletramps story.

A great sequel.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

well done. i have read around 40 or so versions of this i think this is up near the best of em

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

I don't accept the basic premise of your story. She was drugged and raped by Dee and Dave, and then blackmailed to go off with Marc. Why would she thing dumping her husband on their 'special day' and going off with him would be better than fessing up to the original blackmail?

Do you want us to believe she is that ignorant and stupid? It's not like she didn't have some time to think about things ahead of time.

I get the RAAC and all that, but the initial lack of trust and willing to submit to blackmail and then going off and making things worse doesn't make sense unless she was truly an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hopeless raac. Linda made choices, all bad there's no going back. Extortion is a crime. Dave and Dee practiced that and Linda could have called in the authorities and ended it immediately. No, she made a decision that she liked it and continued to go along. She made a choice. Those actions make her irredeemable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another ridiculous "and they lived happily ever after" story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five stars. I cared about the characters, which is important in fiction. Good job. The inconstancies with prior story are just fine. Literary license.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know why I have to read all these Feb sucks stories because they make so sick and mad but this one will be the last because It's the BEST. Thankyou, I'm having a S..ty day and this brought out the sun.

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardabout 2 years ago

Thanks. An excellent sequel, well told, with added plausibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. The very best of the alternative endings. You put frosting on some dog shit.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fantastic fairy tale!! Her lapses all explained by drugs and blackmail! While a happy ending is very nice, such an improbable story as this one, is hard to believe! A very good effort in twisting the basic elements of GA's story but sadly lacking in credibility!! 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great reconciliation story kind of long but worth it really good fiction

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

Stop writing these awful plots

lukeshortlukeshortabout 2 years ago

Too much of a fairy tale. Good effort but, too simple of an explanation. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

EXCELLENT VERSION! Finally, Dee, Dave, and Asshole will get will get some of what's coming to them. When they get out, somebody should finish the job- SLOWLY...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 stars

What a wonderful story, I could not stop read

Keep up the writing

Carolynn

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

Should've got GA's approval instead because of the RAAC ending so u would have something more in common.. ST's stories lean towards the other end of the spectrum mostly. -5 stars if I could, if not more..

Andyman99Andyman99almost 2 years ago

This was the best sequel to Febuary Sucks by a long shot. Great job !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

RAAC and not justified.

She calls him her soulmate but does not trust him enough to tell him about the drugged rape and would rather completely destroy her marriage by going away with another man in front of him instead.

Drugged rape by someone trusted would not need forgiven, participating in what she did could not be forgiven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very creative. The preplan scheme seemed almost too brutal and shocking but I understand what the author was trying to do. 5 stars.

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotalmost 2 years ago

This is the only acceptable version of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best part of this, for me, was the section where mc goes to see ex in mental hospital, and after a couple sessions starts to realize that he may be beginning to feel some compassion for her. I have gone through all the anger, as he did, and feel it was totally justified. But in these scenes, she is shown to be completely broken down, accepting responsibility for her actions, and genuinely sorry. And so he realizes that he does not have to continue to beat her down with anger, and can maybe let that part of his retaliation go. I, myself, have not been close to forgiveness, and can't even imagine what that would even mean. But the author portrays those emotions so well that I was able to feel for the first time that maybe there might be a point where I could let the anger go, that maybe it has done it's job for me and I don't need to keep it up forever. My anger is not hurting the ex anymore, I very rarely even see her and even then any interaction is minimal, and it's been years. So I've started feeling that my residual anger is hurting me way more than her at this point, I don't see how it can be hurting her at all now. So what's the point of it now? What function, if any, does it continue to serve for me? I thank the author for this insight, and wish the story had ended there. I'm not getting her flowers or food, or even talking to her. But I'm thinking about this moment as the seminal one of the story, for me. We're all at different places on the road of righteous anger, and a week ago I couldn't conceive of letting it go. But now I'm seriously considering feeling that out, and seeing if I can find a way to do it. I don't think it would be forgiveness, I don't feel that, but just trying to let go of some of the anger would seem to be a good thing for me if I can do it. Thanks again. (Unfortunately, after that point, the story went all to hell with the drug and blackmail angles. But, what the heck, we can't all get everything right all the time!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really excellent. About half way through my reading, Ann Murray's You Needed Me began to play..."I sold my soul, you bought it back again; You held me up and gave me dignity--" "You gave me hope, when I was at the end, and turned my life back into truth again--" A beautiful song to go with a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to be joking!

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

so many words, so little drama!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worst

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, it at least attempts to give the stupid wife's story a better reason than the none-ness that is the original story's justification. Not a logical justification mind you. So to cover up that dave raped her, kinda would fuck marc, knowing her husband was aware and would hate her? not exactly logical.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

I love a good RAAC. I also love that it knots the shorts of the trolls. Good job

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterover 1 year ago

For me, this is the best ending of the many I have read. Two broken humans trying to put their puzzle back together without knowing what the puzzle looks like and doing it in the dark.

Thank you.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunover 1 year ago

Very good ending. Thanks for closing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best sequel of the lot and follows on from Saddletramps great effort. However it must be remembered that it was GA's great story that not only started it all but made people's top and really think.

BlueFox007BlueFox007over 1 year ago

This is the best of the sequels, and makes sense.

The wives were all drugged.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What BlueFox007 said

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For some reason the original version of this story struck a chord with many people. I've read nearly all the versions and this was the best follow up/ sequel. If I have one comment/criticism, it's that Jim has always been too subdued, especially in the original. In some of the other stories he goes a little postal, but in most, he's just filled with sadness and melancholy. I don't know what any one else would have done if such a thing happened in real life, but if it had happened to me, after I had concluded things with the cheating spouse, I would have made sure the football puke would never feel anything below his neck again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Second time reading, and enjoyed it every bit as much. This effort stands out because it tried…and succeeded…in answering the almost impossible question as to “why” a supposedly devoted wife in love with her husband could have done what she did. Your answer was to construct a scenario where she was drugged PRIOR to the event by her “friends”, and essentially raped while being filmed, and then blackmailed to do the deed with Asshole.

.

Yeah…still a stretch but at least provided an explanation that, in the end, gave Linda a way back. As to that “stretch”…..quite the operation Dee and Dave were running 😎. Even as this plot device explained Linda’s behavior, what still did not quite compute in the telling were:

.

— why Linda didn’t inform Jim and authorities AFTER her marriage crashed and burned, even to the point of mutt suicide attempts.

— why it took hypnotherapy to get it out of her

— why, when Jim shows up at Dee and Dave’s house, they just told him everything? Huh?

.

But still….a really good rendition that, IMO, successfully addressed the conundrum of why Linda did it.

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of effort at an attempt and a lot of readers bought into it.

The bar was low.

A comparitive good job.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Probably the best reconciliation story I've read here and think about it, not even the Wimp/Cuck brigade can accuse Jim, after all he sorted all the lowlifes and created havoc on La Valliere's scrotum. 5* effort and well written. Being a wimp I cried along with Jim towards the end.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Also agree with BlueFox, AccelarVester & Cracker amongst others, really far ahead of most of the follow ups, though I do like quite a few both BTB & RAAC varieties

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Flat out awesome! Best ending yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best one yet , made me tear up lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting array of follow ons to the original over the years, some great and some awful. I see this one being among the awful, frankly. The contortions and suspense of rationality needed to twist a reasonably good BTB version into a RAAC celebration of cuckoldry is frankly astounding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has to be the best version I have read to this point in time.

Covered all the bases exceptionally well - Brilliant - well done !!

5 + stars

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

So, we have a new cuck specialist author arriving to lw. Wow. We needed more of them for sure. Completely unrealistic, except that this sort reflects the real world experience of the author. Yes, let everyone write more about easily manipulated, mentally weak total wimps. Men that are not in control of their own thoughts ,words , or feelings. We all need many more wimpy , submissive idiotic men, let’s see where that takes us all. Should be fun to watch the crumbling. Thanks to the author for pushing the cuck agenda.

hossamtottihossamtottiover 1 year ago

Best one ever .

Oh man your are sooo talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story and I am delighted to see Dee and Asshole get real justice and Linda, Jim and the family back together

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Of course I'm going to give this 5 stars !

I think it was crafted masterfully, and is one of the best of the "February Sucks" universe

Was it perfect ?

No... but it was VERY GOOD.. at least I think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We, together as we should be, we are so very touched with your forever and ever ending bringing two hearts back together as one ❤️ ❤️

So much better than just a RAAC or a FWB ending.

A dash of very tender and slow caressing love making and then holding each other in their afterglow of renewed love would have been soooo fitting!

Thank you again for touching us deeply with what could be and should be.

The very best of the best of February Sucks attempts.

SW & JW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't really call it a sequel as it retconned her attitude as she was nonchalant about things, claiming it was "just one night", if you went back and did something more through Linda's eyes of giving subtle glances at Dee and Dave and how dreaded she was, it probably would make a little more sense, but her attitude after her "one night" does not fit, if she just accepted the divorce and didn't have an attitude, this may have worked, but didn't fully fit the scheme of the story that it was trying to be a sequel of

AstordatairAstordatairabout 1 year ago

5*, because we are limited to 5. Absolutely excellent! Looking forward to reading more stories from you. Many thanks for your writing.

bhill8671bhill8671about 1 year ago
It is the absolute

Best ending I have ever read to date.

GrandstandTedGrandstandTedabout 1 year ago

Amazing, wonderful

5+ 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally, a reconciliation ending to this story I don't totally hate, She was drugged, raped and blackmailed. She of course made the foolish mistake of not trusting her husband to come to her rescue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read probably 75 to 100 of the sequels to this story and without a doubt this is my favorite Had me crying at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

25 stars. Wonderful. Maybe another chapter for Linda to be a new MOMMY again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So misty! So very misty!! And our tears of joy and love are still flowing!!!

You have touched our hearts and souls or what could be and what should be!!!!

Very best February story ever.

So much pain, hurt, hatred, depression; and yet so much bottled up love to uncork and spring forth into renewed forever life ❤️❤️

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubbaabout 1 year ago

Best. Story, Ever. Full stop.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Gave the slut a reason for her obvious betrayal. I can't believe ST was good with this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The Best. Five stars, very rare from me.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Your Vengeance was excellent but this was even better. As the old saying goes "To are is human, to forgive us divine". Much more realistic than almost all the cheating and BTB stories I've read here and elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still would of liked an epilogue with some tasty pain for the monsters. Something mentally, emotionally and physically scarring, something that would turn their brains to mush. Maybe the white room? Maybe the bamboo buds execution, where the stalks slowly grow through them, something extreme.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

if it was up to me dee and dave they spend the rest of there life in jail

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

Great ending to a great story. One small oops I noticed. When Jim was at Dave and Dee’s house asking the questions, the doorbell rang. ‘Linda’ went to open the door. It should have read ‘Dee’ went to open the door.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sometimes you have to take unusual steps to "right wrong".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRacerX1964@RacerX1964
I've seen enough of life to know it's not black and white, and sometimes it's not easy. I've done wrong and have had wrong done to me. I've seen people around me do some stupid shit. I've tried to learn from their mistakes. In the end all we have are those around us, just foll...