All Comments on 'February Sucks - A Sequel'

by RacerX1964

Sort by:
  • 339 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You made him a pussy, wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has been rehashed to death. You managed to plow it under.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

you wrote a cuck story without a cuck tag

thats one star

.

Moral of your story, if a whore is sufficiently sorry for how HER life turned out the man should be a cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous. All she had to do was not go along with the others to the club and have her own night with Jim once she was aware of what Dee had planned. TC Ireland.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 2 years ago

Interesting.

Would've liked more details about drugging and blackmailing Linda (unknown to Jim) in the time before the dinner from hell.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Sorry, could not finish after reading about page and a half. Skipped to end and felt cunt did not deserve a second chance. 2* and that was generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First four pages were great… then it all went haywire. It’s as if the author decided the ending and twisted everything to make it fit! End result.. round pegs in square holes

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Some inconsistencies but overall, great job and a feel good read. I also like your other story. You are one of the few new others that i have enjoyed reading. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fair amount of latitude seems to have been given by the local police department during the arrests of Dee and Dave. I don't think Jim would have been allowed near them once they were officially arrested, much less given the chance to make his heartfelt anger filled speech. Realistically he would have been arrested for terroristic threats for threatening to kill them. Police departments have learned those hard lessons. Some will hate the happy ending, good thing this isn't a massage parlor. 4☆ I'm a sucker for a happy ending. Come on, think of the kids! - TANSTAAFL

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

Why would you ruin saddletramp's sequel like this?

Any reconciliation with Linda after what she did automatically gets 1*.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

Good. But others are probably going to bitch about it. Keep up the good work

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

What was the point of the drugs and blackmail? You had Jim forgive Linda before that part, and it read, to me, as an addendum to give Jim an excuse for the forgiveness he’d already given her, and a sop to the readers to keep the 1* fag cuck shit comments down.

.

Either Jim should have forgiven Linda without that part or he shouldn’t. Either they should have gotten back together, or they shouldn’t. The drugs seemed like a cop out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe it's just me, but I'm really tired of all the stories that determine the wife cheated because she was drugged. Thus, it's not her fault!. Every author that uses that tired cliché, smugly pats himself on the back as if he invented the bloody thing. And as an added bonus, this author included 4+ boring Lit pages of psychobabble.

.

Maybe someday, some author can tell us exactly what tasteless, invisible, instantly-dissolving drug it is that turns women into whores, 'cause the doctors, nurses, and cops I know have never heard of such a thing. NOW: can we let Anderson's stupid trashy story die? No more sequels?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author clearly put a lot of time and effort into creating a set of circumstances that would make a reconciliation between Jim and Linda appear reasonable and warranted. Given the basic FS plot elements, that is a nearly impossible task. So it comes as no surprise that the author had to introduce some plot elements that push the envelopes of reality and credulity in order to produce the outcome of Jim proposing marriage to Linda for a second time.

I am certain others will have both well deserved praise and criticism for the story. Unfortunately, one aspect of the submission repeatedly caught my attention and prevented me from focusing on anything else: the cloying, patronizing and condescending tone all of the characters, but particularly Jim, used when interacting with "Jerome." The author does not specify that particularly helpful and friendly, but cognitively limited, character's race. Jerome's manner of speaking, however, is so stereotypical it could have been lifted directly from the movie script for "Gone With the Wind." Of course, that manner of speaking was only assigned to black cast members. It seems unlikely to be simply a coincidence that Jerome was a popular name in African-American families during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. Why reference to such a demeaning, blatantly racist meme had to be included in any LW story is a mystery. Why it was included in a story published in close proximity to MLK's Birthday seems shamefully obvious. RacerX1964, I wish I believed your nom de plume indicates an interest in competitive locomotion rather than being further evidence of racist malevolence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You massacred a good story just to overwrite a pathetic RAAC on it? Go fuck yourself

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierover 2 years ago

Brevity is the soul of the wit

I like that you found an explanation for Linda’s behavior. And, of course, that the villains get a punishment and the good ones survive with a still acceptable future life despite of the deep scars that will never go away.

I also liked your writing and the introduction of many new ideas.

However, at several points, I felt like you put inyet another diversion to prolong the story. For me, this was unnecessary and I felt being manipulated. Cutting the story to about four pages instead of seven would have made me give the story five points. Because of the length and delays I decided to give it four instead.

But I can not end my comment like this. Your writing and your ideas are far too good to leave you may be disappoinzed or even angry. You write very well and I like your style in general. I am looking forward to your next story / stories.

Thank you for sharing this story with us!

XimandXimandover 2 years ago

Too convenient. I see this all too far often for cheating stories - wife gets drugged, they go through traumatic bonding experience, shit is forgiven, bla bla, retarded all around, really.

1 star

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Uncle Ray's car analogy is completely dodgy, though probably on par with most unsolicited pop psychology advice. To be closer to the truth, the Mustang would need to almost have killed the owner, and traumatised him so badly that he was too scared to get into any car after that.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

It's really impressive and formidable story well written and entertaining. The mysterious blocked twist was well developed and And delivered in a way to make the story a real page Turner.

.

That means said there are some problems. The explanation about why Linda objected to the term asshole does not really work.

.

And even if we assume the whole drugging and videotaping blackmail scheme was working... After all this time why didn't Linda tell her husband what Dave and Dee were doing.... even after the marriage broke up? The marriage is destroyed..... She has no future no husband possibly no kids when they find out what she has done..... why she's still protecting Dee and Dave?

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Seven pages

When it was only a three page story

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

only thing missing is the rapists going to court and getting what they deserve

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

#1 I really dislike unreasonable RAAC stories! #2 while RacerX1964 did a very good job trying to make this reasonably possible. #3 there are many parts that RAAC fails. If she was drugged before and blackmailed before the dance. An would be forced again and knowing she would be divorced. Why not tell her husband the whole story and send Dee to jail first. She would stand a better chance of staying married. #4 she isn't responsible because she was drugged, just like drunk drivers. I gave this 5* because a really great effort was made to create a reasonable RAAC story. I think a good editor may have pointed out the plot holes.

Someone suggested that Jerome is black, if so Jerome was never put down and made out to be a nice person.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Ah. That drug thing again.

Yep, everyone gets a hall pass with the drug thing.

Of course it will end in RAAC.

And they lived happily ever after. Except Dee and Dave.

/

The author should have moved on.

Or should have posted this as stand-alone and not a sequel to ST1956.

This ruined ST1956's version of GA's stupid story.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Although you tried your best, you have written the most pathetic of stories proving just how far some authors will go to write a RAAC. None of your characters were able to engage me at. I hope you explained to ST1956 what you were going to do to his version of this horrible tale by Anderson.

ST1956 version is far superior to your ghastly attempt. Please do not give up your day job to go writing. Given this appalling attempt you will surely fail if you keep writing rubbish like this.

Better luck next story, scores 1/5.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

A decent sequel ruined by that drug aspect. You could have made it a RAAC but that drug angle was implausible. You should have stuck to the conversation part.

Anyway, writing was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You took a good story and turned it into ridiculous shit RAACuck 0*

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Eh, not worth the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. Good enough to piss the BTB crowd off.

RePhilRePhilover 2 years ago

It’s quite the challenge to rewrite this one many have tried and most have failed. You sir succeeded in a stellar manner. Well thought out and wonderfully written. Think I’ll jump into your library for some more. Thanks for sharing with us and putting yourself out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author has made it clear in both his stories that he has a cuckold fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic.

It took you less than a page to completely destroy Saddletramp's character.

In that short time, you cut off his balls and signified the absurdity of a soul mate.

oh man! Open the door and sort see the world. Grow a little.

Disney World is only on TV.

The concept of a soul mate is a totally ridiculous and stupid idea.

How many women have you known personally and intimately out of the hundreds of millions out there.

Even if you are not smart, you must know how to make a probability.

WestcamWestcamover 2 years ago

This was an interesting twist on a story that most of us probably thought had run its course. Forget the ramblings of the anonymous flamers whose talent is limited to trying to bring down the world. It's stretching the imagination a bit but a well done for me.

Jack440Jack440over 2 years ago
Loved it

A really unique take on the whole thing.. Shows how compassion can get over the hating. Hate is such a wasted emotion, it tends to drown out all feelings and destroy a person. The drugging is a good reason why what happened that night occurred.

I think it enhances the original story.

Also, it shows that emotions such as love, conquers hate. Something to be said about forgiveness too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What’s worse than February Sucks? A 1000 sucky takes on it, this being one of the worst.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

This was an enjoyable story of a slow reconciliation, of reconnecting and forgiveness. Then it went to crap, with the whole drugging, blackmailing plot and the sting operation. As over-the-board saddletramp's version of FS was, this sequel was worse. The addition of Dave, Dee and Marc's plot and the subsequent revenge was just too much. It stretched one's suspension-of-belief to the breaking point.

-

Having said all that, I encourage the author to keep writing. One only improves when one keeps trying. Before, Jane's revelation, the story was a good one.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Useless. I only read it because of the other cuck nonsense published over the past few days. It contributes nothing to the original story.

1*

~Enkidu

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I'm glad I skipped to the end and saved myself reading this cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy shit Batman!! We've now gotten to the point where people are writing sequels about sequels about the God awful February shit. For the love of God people at least come up with something of your own.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 2 years ago

This should be rated higher than it is so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sigh

on the one hand the author who really made an effort to build up a well-formulated and structured story = 5*

on the other hand the fact that the story content only touched me negatively - even well deduced the course of the story is for me only extremely unsatisfying (not especially because of RAAC/BTB etc) =1*

the "ingredients" were good but the "cake" still doesn't taste good to me

what to rate the author who makes an effort or how you like the story...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first pages was good, and you ruin it with poor drug justification and RAAC , why dont you make them just Friend ? With mutual help to be treat and After that Jim Can find New love , impossible for him to reconciliate with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmmmm,

Totally at a loss how to score this. Read the story in full and read the comments. Firstly the dick that accuses the author of racism is obviously one of those that will turn anything into racism. At no time was he described as black but due to his name he was black. Jerome is a multinational name. FFS

I am struggling with this as the drug factor doesnt resonate with me. The previous disgusions prior to night in question rather kills my sympathy for Linda. If I could score in 1/2s I would award 3.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best ending of all alternate versions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Smells of RAAC to me , don't think I'll waste my time on a Cuck luv'r thinking they belong in same category as ST56 .

Know yo' roll , Cuck'ster .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Big pile of steaming bull crap. Pops raised you better than this Rex. Speed would never take Trixie back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did not trust her hubby or his love for her after the drug rape. I sentence her to Mexican whore house . Had she trusted hubby and told him they would have been able to deal with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. A drugged raped or blackmailed woman does not constitute making a cuckold of the husband. Never has, never will so a "RAAC" story is eally just a "R". I do not believe a policeman would be "terrified" by what he told Dee and Dave he would do to them It seemed very mild to me. Immersing hands or feet into boiling water, Using a pruner to lop off toes, fingers, nipples, cocks, ears, nose sounds more terrifying. One could also use those gas matches to burn butthole, eyes, eardrums, nasal passages, soles, underarms and so much more. As for the racism, was it really needed??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I won't make the mistake of reading any other dreck you come up with. This was truly horrendous.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

The story was OK until author threw the "drug/blackmail grenade." At that point the entire story changed. Suddenly Linda had been lying all this time when she said she did not know why the event happened. She was being dishonest the whole time. Author never comes to grips with the fact that he had reversed both GA's and ST's story lines and then ignored the devastation that he had inflicted. A grenade at end of story might be OK if handled properly, but it was not here. Nor is it OK to have people behave so cartoon-like bad people that story loses interest. Come-on - who would believe that people like Dee and David could get away with what they did and not have anyone break. Would Dee and David have actually confessed as they did to a stranger who could have been taping them? Some things are just to stupid to be interesting. I just regret that I had to spend time reading 7 pages of what turned out to be a cheap story.

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

I know what a lot of us felt when we saw "February Sucks" in the new stories - another version. Me, I read most of them and that's the problem. Many of us have read 20-25 versions of the original and have images tattoo'd on our brains. The overall story was fine but the author probably lost 1/2 star because it wasn't the original. I have to remember it's the author's story and they are entitled to write what they want. The part that still suggests to withhold full reconciliation is the tie back to Dee and Dave - she fell once, shame on them, falling the second time, that's all on her. RacerX1964 should continue to write! There is value in what you put on paper and the next fully original story will probably be a real gem!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Authors often reveal their minds in their stories. The RAAC is inane, but that's not what's striking here. "Jim" is a feminized man living in a feminized world. God and Evil, although nominally present in this world (as expressed in the comeuppance suffered by "Dee", "Dave", and "Marc" at the tag end of the story in connection with justifying the RAAC), have really been "medicalized". "Feeeelings" and "Just So" stories about evolution have replaced them. Evil actions become "stupid", "mistakes", and expressions of unconscious motives that the modern version of necromancy, "therapy", reveals and "cures". This is world of "Oprah", "Dr. Phil", and legions of other charlatans that ply the airwaves and other media, which fundamentally denies that we live in a moral universe. Instead, it's one in which people merely make mistakes or are "stupid". Moral agency is barely present. Authors here seem not to know that the "science" of psychotherapy was revealed as an empty theory based on a hoax by the 1960s. Psychiatrists dispense drugs. Big pharma saved them from unemployment. "Therapy" survives largely because of the popular media and seduces the less thoughtful among us by reducing moral agency and responsibility, rendering us "good people" who just make "mistakes". "Therapy/counseling" also plays to our vanity. It makes us the center of attention for a time, even though it is an illusion that is bought and paid for. Authors who use the "therapy/counseling" trope are actually channeling echoes of a dead, ridiculous, 19th Century theory. This author, not surprisingly, has also antiquarian views about ulcers. Reading about stress inducing Jim's ulcers and his need for a bland diet takes us back to a time before the 1980s, when some Australians figured out that ulcers are caused by bacteria and that the cure is an antibiotic and barium.

Overall, this version is 7 pages that is mostly emotional gush. GA's story isn't a "classic". It's a slickly packaged farrago of incoherent character development and absurd plot elements. A lot of work went into this version, and the prose isn't too bad, although the author needs to learn how to use "good" and "well" correctly; the pronoun usage is often illiterate; and there is, as in most LW stories, some gratuitously vulgar diction. The "Dee/Dave/Marc" conspiracy (that Linda was fully aware of) used to drive the RAAC is utterly ridiculous. 1

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51over 2 years ago

Don't be set back by the numerous A--H----, that go by the name Anonymous. They don't understand, My friend Saddletramp has put his OK on it.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

The problem with this is Linda's reaction to Jim, taking all the blame, swallowing pills, when she knew she was forced and drugged. Her blatant infidelity injured him irrevocably. And she could easily have mitigated that by telling him what really happened. Why not? Anyway, I have aid before that her transition from loving wife to slut in seconds was impossible. I prefer to believe that she was always weak. So the story remains an unlikely tragedy. (But the therapy scenes were good. Just made no sense with the ending.) D

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

drugs do not change a person s mind

they enhance the mind

drugs don t turn a law abiding citizen into a murderer

they enhance what the mind wants

drugs don t make a woman cheat

they enhance the feeling of the mind to cheat

she wanted to cheat and the drugs just enhanced the want

some people s body chemicals create that drug during a traumatic experience

just another excuse in the cheaters handbook

and just another excuse for a cuck to take the cheating bitch back

now the idiot can be reminded of that night every day for the rest of his life when he looks at his ex wife

boy what a happy fulfilling life he will have .... NOT

not a life i want for myself .... LOL

1* billion limp dicks 200 buckets of vomit

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Conversely, that means three suicide attempts and saying how sorry you are over and over again are enough to erase this overwhelming betrayal as a wife? You must have some chaos in your mind!

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

They have a more or less perfect marriage yet he doesn't notice anything different about her after she's been drugged, raped and blackmailed by Dee and Dave??? It helps to explain the events of the original story but, it's really hard to stretch my imagination enough to accept this premise.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

The writing was technically well done, the plot line was WAY overdone. Once she was victimized by Dee and David, she calls the cops reports her rape and she and Jim work through it. But no, she accepted the rape/blackmail and went to the dinner hoping one of the other wives would get raped instead of her? How fucked up is that? She was not under the influence of any drugs when she left with the Asshole. She chose to leave and she got the consequences of that choice, so fuck her. Glad Dee and David got burned at least.

phill1cphill1cover 2 years ago

Yeah, when it comes down to it, you had to cop out with a drug rape and blackmail.

I guess when the premise is soo ridiculously unbelievable, the resolutions have the same lack of believability.

I mean, who really cares after probably more than 1000 pages on this premise. I just can't give any energy to this couple or their stupid friends.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

Very well written. The story has gone down several roads, but you took the time to sort through the anguish and pain to find a solution befitting all the primary players. BTB and RACC have there place but the way you helped us sort through the muck was a delightful read. As is my want, to the Anons, "NO NITPICKING HERE"

York1234York1234over 2 years ago

it looks like this version redeemed Linda a little bit and I somehow liked it.....well written and giving a good end to it

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Maybe one of the better sequels to a sequel I’ve read

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I gave you 4 stars for the work you put into this story. however you put too much into the psychobabble. You could have edited that down.

You had Jim feeling sorry for Linda and almost forgive her because she was so destroyed. Simply saying that Jim was going to make the effort to get her back on her feet for the kid's sake would have been sufficient. You could have brushed over it.

The focal point of the story should have been the drugging and blackmail idea. All the wives there were being blackmailed. Told to risk their marriages essentially being pimped out by Dave and Dee. You could have developed the threats the duo levied. I mean, once a marriage was gone, what was to stop that woman from coming clean and the rest of the story would have come out. Yet Linda just went nuts instead.

The other husbands thought the one night stand was okay as well. They could not have known the wives were blackmailed or they would have killed Dave. You had a large story right there if you could have answered those questions.

Dee and Dave were too easy to get to confess. How did they not know Jim was not going to go off on them? Plus him threatening them in front of the cop was too over the top.

The reconciliation was okay as you made the reason plausible. Although you would have to really work at why Linda did not immediately rat out Marc's drugging...like while it was in her system. Plus she knew of Dave and Dee blackmailing all the others. Yet she did not call it ALL out.. Hard to explain that away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enough already!!! Sorry, couldn't bring myself to even start a 7 page sequel to a sequel that didn't even have a link. It may be really good but to go find Saddletramps version, read it and THEN endure 7 pages os just not worth the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm going thru some serious problems in my marriage right now. It's nothing like whats in this series but the psycobabble from all the contributing authors concerning forgiveness has really helped me. Thank you to all. I've tried to sign in but the site doesn't recognize my account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Completely ridiculous.

Stop taking yourself for a psychologist or a therapist.

You have no skill that borders on the absurd.

the situations, the dialogues and commentary, and the ridiculous comparisons like the one with a used car.

You write above your intellectual skills.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Well damn. Someone finally turned this story on its head. Well done.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Anon massacred,

She was drugged and blackmailed you putz. Is English your second or third language?

HikingThruHikingThruover 2 years ago

This sequel did try to expand on the weird fact that everyone at the table knew Linda left, and what that meant. I always thought their quick acceptance of that was odd. But this blackmail bit only explains the women knowing, and not the men. The men at the table should still be shocked, right? This story also abandons the original premise that the woman in the original bar conversation revealed: that many otherwise faithful wives would take their shot with an athlete or movie star, and if found out, would expect hubby to accept it. Here, it is now evil friends setting her up. And evil, serial blackmailers would also know better than to openly admit their crimes to their victims. So, while well written, this is really entirely different with a guiltless-by-blackmail-and-drugging RAAC, and a healthy BTB ending for Dee and Dave. It's no longer "how the hell could any wife think and do THAT?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So now we are getting sequels to the sequels?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

There is no way to sell someone a shit sandwich and convince them it's a philly.

This was so abominably bad I had to take breaks to purge the shit you were trying to feed us.

Linda is an irredeemable character to begin with and SaddleTramp depicted her as especially disgusting.

This is a lot of work for such a sad result.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Decent spin off. The only thing out of place was the Dee and Dave bullshit

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Wow 7 pages!!!! I had to skim through the last 2 pages just to get to the end. Truly if there is an award for RAAC story of the year then you author are at the head of the class for 2022. So much contrived circumstances to make the offending party near guiltless and to mitigate their actions. She was blackmailed, she was drugged, she had a mental breakdown yada yada. Damm the fact that you took the time to engineer this fairytale makes me wonder what motivates and drives you as a individual author.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Ok, it's a FS sequel, so I have to comment. First, the nauseating, continual ridiculous 'how did that make you feel?' question by the counselors- please! As a reader I find that insulting. Second- blackmail? She goes along with it altho the consequence of doing so is so much worse than simply revealing what's happening to her husband?? And after all the horror and separation and divorce and suicide attempts, and she's locked into a sanitarium, she still can't divulge what really happened?? Utter nonsense; your story just cannot be believed.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

You were doing okay until you Jumped the Shark with the whole Dee and Dave rape and blackmai, which supposedly led to her being forced to go with Marc. Which of course she continued to hide and lie about even after trying to kill herself 3 different times. Total BS and absurdity.

You also forgot that Dee was still her best friend right before that fateful night. The whole premise of the rape and blackmail was horrible and not well thought out.

And that Dee and Dave were so proud of and eager to talk about what they did was also such silliness, absurd and unbelieveable. You rushed to come up with a reason and justification for her behaviour. She would have been better off with a brain tumor that caused her to act the way she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no ONE. This is the soulmate myth and its a dangerous myth when it comes to romantic relationships. There are some good Ones and some bad Ones, but there is no ONE. Anyone telling you anything else is selling you a sack full something that's really nothing. There is one major hazard for those who prescribe to this myth. Those who assume that marital bliss is a result of finding their one “soul mate” dangerously shift responsibility away from improving themselves or nurturing their marriage. There are LOTS of ‘special someones’ out there for you, just ask the divorced/widowed person who’s remarried after their “soulmate” has died or moved on. Just start living again and you'll find a special someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice work,really really nice work.

I totally get that forgiving just needed Jim to sense the despair. The point of the drug subplot was to allow him to forget. - totally different thing.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really, another shit February story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the comment by one reader. Any reconciliation gets an automatic 1* rating. I can't see any man taking a woman back that did such a cruel thing to somebody she professes to love. Just isn't happening.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 2 years ago

A valent effort. But why she would have thought leaving him at the restaurant with ahole would be less likely to lead to divorce than confessing to being drugded and blackmailed is just a huge hole in the story logic.

Nice writing. I still give it 4*. But it fails the logic test.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

I am still in awe of your stupid plot.....

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Very good, but there was a big issue. Marc was supposed to be serving 8 - 15 years for his crimes. I don't believe the time frame used was that long, so him selling his football items doesn't make sense. Lastly, you forgot an epilogue about what happened to Marc, Dee and Dave as well as the rest of that group. Since the women were raped I would imagine most of the marriages would survive/heal with counseling. Dave, Dee, and Marc should be eligible for Parole maybe when they hit 120. Of course, I'm sure they will be abused repeatedly in prison and no will will care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The anti-RAAC crowd is going to tear you apart but overall, I thought it worked and is a solid 4. You could have rearranged the story line a bit to make it a smoother flow and the Jerome charcter didn't need to be there at all. Otherwise, good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Given what you had to work with…the impossible premise of the original story….you did so very well.

.

Of course to break the Gordian Knot the original premise, you had to invent tne Dave and Dee conspiracy. That was fine. It made your version work.

.

5 *****

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

I think it's absolutely hilarious that someone turned saddletramps take to a raac. You get 5 stars just for that lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Decent writing.

But completely unbelievable at any level.

Just seems all too convenient. Drugged for sex. Then blackmailed into the most humiliating experience possible for a spouse she supposedly loved? An experience that at worst would lead to extreme violence and at best a destructive divorce. And the reason she went along with the plan? To save her marriage? Hahahaha...with a husband that she had discussed clearly the "one and done" cheating concept?

Utterly ridiculous. Kind of like being allergic to peanuts...but eating peanuts anyway in order to prevent an allergic reaction that will happen anyway? Huh? Exactly.

Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lit badly needs a "LEAST favorite story" and a "LEAST favorite author" list.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

To the race baiter "anonymous", Jerome is not exclusively a black name. Not even close. The chairman of the Federal Reserve right now is Jerome Powell. If you look up Famous Jeromes randomly, you will see a very diverse group. You should seek help to shake your racist attitude. Then you reference Dr. MLK Jr. I think that great man would find you very offensive for using his name in your unwarranted rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like that you explained something that bothered - why everybody at the table knew what was going on. That always bothered me. Great that you turned it into a Burn the Bastards and the Bitch! I like FS stories because they touch on a primal fear that all family men have as their worst nightmare.

For the whiners - why the hell did you read the whole thing if you didn't like it? Not like you were forced and it is given free. Also, where is your story we can criticize and complain about? Are you just lazy or cowards?

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

I liked it. It at least gave a reason why a faithful wife and mother would do what she did. Not many other stories did that. It has some believability issues of course and you definitely need a proofreader / editor. But overall I thought it was a solid four to five star story. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome, Going into emotional detail made this an amazing sequel of the well-written version by Saddletramp1956. Now about the main characters and some side characters. Jim's emotions and his lashing out were appropriate. Too bad, he did not have the opportunity to go through with the physical revenge on Dee and Dave. Linda deserves this RAAC. She was drugged and when that happens, it becomes RAPE. She shows true remorse and paid her penance. For the three fuck-a-teer, They deserve jail for 35 years. I choose 35 because by then, they will be hard press to find a Job, and integrate back into society. The big thing the miscreants will had to suffer a lonely life. Dee won't get back with Dave, because he loves Bubba

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You sure your screen name shouldn't be Racist X1964? Parhetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I for one, loved it. Bad guys got their just deserts, found out that Linda wasn't at fault and there was real forgiveness. I'm a burn the bitch type of story lover but I loved this one. Call me a wimp but its a great story in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Do I have to point this out?

Dee and David being serial rapists, raping and blackmailing everyone they meet is incredibly stupid in and of itself, much less bragging about it.

They would quickly run across a woman who would not go along with their idiotic idea to keep them quiet.

Getting Marc involved is even more of a "Jump the Shark" moment and of course, with any blackmail scheme, what you have on someone has to outweigh the risk of exposure.

They were drugging, raping and recording their crimes and trying to use that as a bargaining chip?

The final stupidity is telling the raped wives that they have to destroy their marriages anyway by humiliating their husbands with Marc.

So..... Linda was afraid of losing her marriage by having a video of her being raped by David shown to her husband so she destroys her marriage by publicly humiliating her husband with Marc.

Then, after brainlessly going through with the truly idiotic scheme, she still doesn't tell the truth even though she still lost her marriage which was supposed to be something she was keeping the secret to avoid?

To the author... You have some talent to write.

Please attempt to write far more plausible plots that don't require your readers to be on hallucinogenics to suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Granted the plot was contrived and soppy. I agree the RAAC need was forced and overly dramatic, reading like a over-done romantic novel. However, the author's effort and investment shouldn't be overlooked. I do take great exception in the Anon comment 2-3 before this, where he/she feels the great need to play the race card. Really?? Your arrogance in asserting your opinion would be amusing if it weren't so destructive. You are so confident that you can ascribe motive to someone you nothing about, feel so self righteous in denigrating what you presume to be another's racism. In doing so you expose yourself-your arrogance, your self-absorption and yes your own racism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRacerX1964@RacerX1964
I've seen enough of life to know it's not black and white, and sometimes it's not easy. I've done wrong and have had wrong done to me. I've seen people around me do some stupid shit. I've tried to learn from their mistakes. In the end all we have are those around us, just foll...