All Comments on 'February Sucks - A Sequel'

by RacerX1964

Sort by:
  • 341 Comments (Page 4)
Tarloso2Tarloso29 months ago

Nice variation to complete the story..dee deserved more punishment

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Quite a story and a different track from the other sequels due to the drugs involved. This at least tries to explain Linda’s actions with Marc with some other than the Martian Slut Ray. I need AngelRider to interpret the psychobabble for me. I’m not a big fan of RAAC, and definitely not a fan of Linda, but this one was hard earned. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such a beautiful inclusion to these stories. After almost not reading this, I'm very happy I did. Well written, thought out. At the surprise family gatherings, my allergies kicked in watering my eyes. :) This story's a gem & hope you keep writing. 5 stars Bob

malchor2517malchor25179 months ago

Ugh. I only got 3 pages in. A lot of effort from everyone to make this his problem if not his fault. And up to him to make her whole again after ripping out his heart.

Forcing him into a RAAC,despite the damage ti him. No thanks.

60022Mallard60022Mallard9 months ago

Well done!

A 5 from me.

muddman74muddman749 months ago

Finally a RAAC story that doesn't make me want to puke. I actually enjoyed this one and I usually like the hotter the burn the better. But the way you had her being set up and then finally diming them out was good. I gave this one 5 stars, just like I gave ST1956's version and this one wraps up the story well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There was so much crying in this story, it's a wonder it didn't float away.

murfncalmurfncal9 months ago

i cried way too much ....... i liked it

lerenardruselerenardruse9 months ago

Well, thank you for restoring faith and love. I enjoyed this story with all the pain and suffering to see joy and hapiness win over everything. To the author, great story.

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeard9 months ago

Of all the follow up versions I’ve, I think this is the best, and in many ways, the most believable. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done! Nice having Jerome there at the finish! 5 stars.

rl15020rl150209 months ago

I have read several endings to February Sucks, this is by far my favorite. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a well written sequel,better than most,written to be realistic which is commendable and important. Only two things that as the author you ignored.(1) Anyone so self centered that they would pull such a thing over their spouse/family would hardly attempt to kill themselves for doing so.(2) No husband/Man stabbed in the back in such a callas way would reconcile with a woman that did that,no matter what...Regardless if this story is intended/or not, for bleeding hearts and not for men with dignity,integrity,pride and self esteem you earned 5 stars for writing it so well many readers forgot what the make up men are..truly a job well done....5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't get why she wouldn't have mentioned the blackmail and the drugging in her suicide letter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Putting in the Dee blackmail/rape/drug stuff cheapens the whole thing and acts as a dumb ex machina.

Overall, it's an interesting take, and certainly more original than most incarnations I've stumbled upon.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon8 months ago

So rather than inform Jim of the blackmail by Dee and Dave, she's going to walk out of a club for a night of sex with Marc and absolutely destroy Jim? Nope, I don't buy it!!

JTassJTass7 months ago

It's a well-written take on the February Sucks story, but my suspension of disbelief didn't stand up to accepting that Linda would go along with the blackmail knowing that doing so would destroy Jim.

Norseman123Norseman1237 months ago

The best reconciliation ending to this story I have read 5*****.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

@Norseman, your comment is the best recommendation to NOT read this story! Linda's actions were 100% inexcusable, making ANY reconciliation impossible.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

February sucks and so does this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, no better than any of the other attempts that make Linda out to be a victim or Jim a sissy wimp, letting the cheating skank slut back into his life.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A long story, but for those who read and understand stories about true love, it is very well done.

The Hoary Cleric

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy5 months ago

Dreadfully long. It was good for 2 pages in the middle

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Had to read this story pretty closely…hard to read with tears in my eyes…thanks!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

How you can take a classic BTB and turn it into a POS RAAC is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Utterly brilliant. Resolved all the tensions in my head put there by the original story and all the other follow-ups I have réad, even the well written ones. Thank you

Martyr2002Martyr20024 months ago

Excellent story, to echo other sentiments (I always seem to be late to the party and someone else says it first) in that the issues are resolved between them that doesn't make Jim a villan and redeems the wife. It allows both Jim and Linda to come back from victimization. Now it didn't have to be a full reconcilliation like this. Jim could have moved on with a new wife and healed himself, but still have had enough empathy and compassion to want Linda to heal and move on as well.

So there's still room in another take on the story to go in that direction if a writer wants. Me I'm a reader, I can't write for shyte.

RimmerdalRimmerdal4 months ago

Even with only two stories.

RacerX1964 is right the with Cagivagurl and CindyTV for RAACs.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars. A lovely story. Anyone who calls this a RAAC doesn't know what that term means. No costs? Lol. Balderdash. Thr blackmail and rape by Dave and Dee + the setup by then with the other wives and the drugging by Marc during sex explained 95% of the SaddleTramp alternate story. Didn't satisfactorily explain thr part of her not wanting him to call Marc an asshole, especially after the home invasion and she knew her marriage was toast. Counseling scenes and dialog was good. Most FS alternates that suggest or enact reconciliation sucks, with the exception of "the Bus" variant. But the SaddleTramp story + the RacerX1964 sequel are a better story overall. Entertaining. Good stuff! A little bit of happiness and redemption in a part of LW universe where it is otherwise almost impossible to find. Most FS variants are btb and rightfully so. The ST version though a strong BTB left the door open for this author because there is no bs followup dialog of any significance, there are the videos where Linda is wanton and crazy, there is no confession letter of cosmic sex, no L.W. trickery using Ellen, no conspicuous absence of apology from Linda (merely delayed on ST, and explained here because of the blackmail and the crazy night in the club plus the "one and done" promise of ST), and Linda losing it and trying to commit suicide three times, including the gut wrenching suicide letter in this story. Emotional stuff. Makes sense now why Jane interfered. But not why she took better part of a year to come forward. Having her as maid if honor was over the top. Still 5 stars.

bhill8671bhill86713 months ago
Sbrooks 103x

You have no romance in your soul!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Honestly, this is a much, much, much better reconciliation story than the original one. By leaps and bounds. It really feels that Linda finally "gets it", which I think is so incredibly important for a reconciliation. Like, in the original story because the Ellen scenario was a setup (that for some reason LW had to brag about) it never really felt like Linda understood completely what she did which leaves such an awful taste in your mouth. In this story however, Linda is such a beaten down and broken person that you actually feel good for Jim when he forgives her and restores their family. You really did a wonderful job of flipping the script here and while I get you concocted the Dee/Dave plot in order to soften the blow of Linda's infidelity by providing a reason that absolves her of some of the guilt of her betrayal of Jim, the truth is - I don't think you needed to do it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like this rendition best of all !

mdadaminmdadamin2 months ago

This story cannot be a sequel to Saddletramp1956's version of this George Anderson classic.

In the original story, Linda strongly defended her lover and always tried to make Jim stop using obscene words and she said that he is an excellent person.

When her lover attacked her daughter and injured her and Jim, she only cared that her lover was injured, and she blamed her husband because he defended himself and his daughter and injured her lover.

These are the actions of a person who cannot be blackmailed, but rather she is a person in love with her lover

In this story, the writer is trying to show Linda that she is a victim, that she was blackmailed, and that she did not want this relationship. It is a naive and unrealistic interpretation.

If Linda was afraid that her husband would find out that she had sex with his friend and that she was filmed, so she decided to cheat on her husband openly and with a random person she met for the first time. Is this logic?

Didn't she know that as soon as she had sex with her lover, her husband would divorce her?

Why did she not tell her husband what happened when she found things had gotten out of control?

The story is completely unrealistic and has many errors

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So, to cover up being drugged and raped she ended up completely humiliating her husband and got drugged again.

Why on earth did she think this was the better option than coming clean?

Massive plot hole I’m afraid.

And I’m amazed that they aren’t all desiccated husks after all that crying!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The part where Jim explains why he left the room to cry and they conclude that it means he cares about her makes no sense to me. This is a person that tried to kill herself so many times that she was locked up. There is a difference between caring about someone and not wanting to push a suicidal person over the edge.

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

not a sequal but still good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"""""Samantha tried to get me to change how I felt about that but we eventually hit a brick wall that I couldn't get passed.""""""" Dude, you need an editor. This IS at the beginning of the tale. It is not 'PASSED', it is 'P A S T'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I do not believe I have read more than 4 or 5 stories here that are RAAC, which I found above a 2* tale. This on would be a 1*. I find it difficult to believe that there is any was to Reconcile, with a cheating wife.

seasteve123seasteve12319 days ago

I am not a RAAC fan but damn, this was will done. 5/5

XluckyleeXluckylee3 days ago

I like this version of the story. I don't care if it is totally different from the original. This is a much better story than all the versions I have read before it. 5 stars from Xluckylee and I hope to read more of your stories in the future.

gasperguy69gasperguy69about 14 hours ago

A very different take on the original storyline, but I really liked it as a stand alone story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRacerX1964@RacerX1964
I've seen enough of life to know it's not black and white, and sometimes it's not easy. I've done wrong and have had wrong done to me. I've seen people around me do some stupid shit. I've tried to learn from their mistakes. In the end all we have are those around us, just foll...