February Sucks - A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. You really had this all planned out. So do you still have the drugs here to control people? You'll notice I brought my own drink not trusting what you would give me."

"Yes, we still have a few different drugs. It was fun watching someone like Jane get fucked in the ass. We've watched that video a few times since then. It really turns us on to hear her telling Dave to fuck her virgin ass as she spread her cheeks and stuck her little pink hole in the air."

"You mean raping people turns you on?" I asked almost unable to contain my disgust and anger.

"Yes, I guess you could call it raping them. We would have raped you if you hadn't brought that Coke with you. Dave likes a good piece of male ass from time to time."

I nodded, "So you'll just continue your little blackmail game and destroy whoever's lives you want?"

Dee reacted almost trying to scold me, "Listen, you went overboard about Linda. Jesus, so Marc fucked her. What's the big deal? Christ don't be such an old-fashioned shit. If you could have held your shit like a man she wouldn't be locked up in that nut farm drooling on herself."

"Well first off, she doesn't drool on herself. Second, real men don't let other men fuck their wives and roll over like a cockold pussy. Lastly, it's not a nut farm. But you wouldn't know that cause you never visited her. The true friend that you are." She sat there with a condescending look on her face.

Trying to sound superior she hissed, "Well anyway fuck you. We don't care anymore about you guys. You're out of our circle and there's no more fun for us with you. We can just play with the others now."

I turned to Dave, "So are you pulling this shit with people you work with as well?"

He nodded, "Yes we've compromised a few wives of guys I work with. We got one of them fucked by Marc as well this past April. She was hot and Marc took her in the ass a bunch of times and sent her husband some great video."

"Nice. You people are real pieces of shit you know that."

Linda got ready to respond when there was a knock on the door. With a pissed off look on her face she said, "Who the fuck is it?" She opened the door and two large police officers entered the room.

"Dave and Dee Wilson, we have a warrant here to search your home. Also, you're under arrest for extortion and position of illegal substances. Please turn around. Mr. Wilson keep your hands where we can see them and stand and turn around."

"God damn you!!" Dee yelled. The cops put zip ties on them and sat them at the dining room table. I walked over to them and decided to have my last bit of fun with them. I looked at them both as another cop guarded them.

"Dee. You better hope you get put away for years. Do you know why?" She just leered at me. "Because if I ever see you or your fucked up husband again this is what is going to happen. As you know, I like kitchen equipment. Your friend the ballless wonder Mr. LaValliere can attest to that. So first I would knock you both out. Then I'll strip you both naked and tie you to chairs looking at each other. Then I'll get a set of steak knives. And I'll take one and start to rub it right here."

I rubbed my finger on Dee's chest between her breasts. "I'm sure it wouldn't be long for that knife to cut through your skin." Dee's eyes kept getting bigger as I spoke. "I'm sure it will really hurt. And that's good. Because I want you to hurt, for a long time. And you Dave will have to watch the blood start to come out of your wife and hear her cry and scream as I continue to cut into her. I'll keep going and start to work on her ribs. Oh, I wonder what that will sound like. The sawing sound and her whimpering. I'll cut to the chase now on what I will eventually do. Pun intended. Cut to the chase, get it? How funny is that?"

"You bitch will slowly and methodically have your heart cut out of you with that set of steak knives." I looked directly into Dee's eyes and she was absolutely terrified. "And if I get tired of hearing you cry out in pain. I will cut off Dave's little dick and stuff it in your mouth and tape your fucking mouth shut so you can taste the blood from his cock until you're dead. Now turning to Dave, "And you will get to hear every second of that all happening."

I turned totally around and looked deep into Dave's eyes with a crazed look on my face. "Then I will take that bitch's heart, which I sincerely hope is still trying to beat as I hold it in my hand, and I will stuff it in your mouth so that you can't breathe. And you will slowly suffocate on her heart. Simple as that."

I stood up and looked at them both. "Now think about what you did to my wife, to me, to my marriage, and to our kids. From this point forward you're in for hell. And you deserve every bit of it. Fuck you both. Pray you never see me again. Except for in court of course, where I'm going to bleed every penny out of you two worthless psychos."

Dee tried to muster some bravado and said to the cop standing there, "He threatened our lives! You heard him do it."

The cop leaned over, "I didn't hear shit bitch. I heard the man say 'goodbye' and that's all I heard. Now shut the fuck up."

I walked out the door and a detective caught me. "I heard what you said to those two. Jesus what you said was terrifying. I know the basics of this case and the story that hit the news. I can understand your anger. I'm shocked they both didn't shit themselves hearing you. Did you really mean that?"

I smiled, "I have two young kids and a wife in the hospital. I've got more important things to do than ruin a perfectly good steak knife set on those two pieces of shit." He broke into laughter, shook my hand and wished me the best.

I drove to the hospital and called the front desk there as I did. "Hi, can I ask a favor related to Linda?" I told them what I wanted and the desk nurse said she would have Jerome set that up for me.

I had picked up food on the way and got there just as dinner time was starting. As I signed in, I saw Jerome leading Linda to the sunroom. He sat her at a small table with a table cloth. She asked why she was being seated there and not with the others. Jerome answered, "Miss Linda you're going to have a special dinner tonight!" She looked at him confused.

I waited for him to come back and I motioned to him. "Jerome, can you do me a favor?"

"Anything Mister Jim, what do you need?" I told him and gave him the bags of food I had gotten.

I went into the sun room and sat next to Linda. She was surprised and smiled. I looked at her and saw the old Linda returning. "Why are you here?" She asked.

"I'm here for dinner." I said with a smile.

"Oh, you being here is the special dinner Jerome told me about. Oh Jim tonight is chopped beef. You hate that and it's terrible here!"

Before I was able to say anything Jerome rolled a cart over to us. "Dinner is served Mister Jim and Miss Linda!"

She smiled and excitedly said, "Oh my God! What do we have?"

Jerome pulled the fabric cover off the cart and showed her. There were two bags from Wendy's in middle of the cart. He took one off and put it in front of Linda and gave me the other.

I looked across at Linda and there were tears in her eyes the same as there were in mine. Her mouth opened with an astonished look on her face she said, "Wendy's. Like our first date." I was unable to speak and just nodded. I tried to hold back my tears and kept rubbing them from my face. She was able to get her composure sooner than I was. "Jim, is this our second first date?"

Still unable to speak I nodded and tried to do what I could with my tears. She sat there with a huge smile looking at her chili and cheeseburger. I got my food set up still unable to say a word. Eventually I was able to start talking and decided to tell her about the events of the day.

I gave her the short version of what happened at Dee and Dave's house and that we had them recorded. She was very happy about that. I told her what I said to them at the end. She was a bit shocked and then said "I think they understand how much we hate them. So that's good." I told her we had some work to do the next day with the Asshole. When I called him that she just smiled.

"Thank you for never giving up on me." She said at one point. The truth was I had given up and it was only Dr. Webb reaching out to me to help her that brought me back in. Although as I thought of it, I'm not so sure I wouldn't have come around on my own due to the influence of my Uncle Ray and Samantha.

As we finished up our food our conversation became a little more serious. "Did you know something didn't make sense that night?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked not sure what she was referring to.

"Did you notice anything that night that as you thought back didn't fit with everything else?" She asked clearly thinking about something specific. And there was something that didn't fit. There was one little thing that only I would have noticed. I could never understand it and it seemed to not fit what she did that night seconds after it.

I looked at her. "There was one thing. It could have easily been missed but I went over that night a million times in my head and I always wondered why you did one thing that night and when you did it. When Asshole started walking towards our table, you held my hand tighter. I now think I know why but can you tell me?"

She smiled, "Because I was scared. I didn't want to let go. I knew that was the moment that might destroy us. But on the other hand there was Dee and Dave ready to destroy us. I held on to you praying he choose someone else." That was sort of what I thought she was going to say now that I knew everything.

I took a deep breath then asked, "As soon as he asked you to dance you let go of me without hesitation. Why?"

She shook her head and tears filled her eyes. "I wanted to get it all over as fast as possible. I hoped we would dance and he would go find someone else. Waiting to stand up would have only prolonged the agony and maybe unleash Dee and Dave." I could understand where she was coming from on this. I had a follow up question though.

"So knowing he was to be there and the plan Dee and Dave had, why didn't you underdress to make yourself less attractive?"

She looked sad, "I thought about doing that. But I wanted to look my best for you. I just prayed that I wasn't the type of look he liked. I hoped he wanted a Jane or Kim look and he would choose them. I've run this over and over in my mind that I could have maybe made this not happen."

"But Dee and Dave would have still been blackmailing you even if this time didn't happen. You should have come told me right when they drugged you."

"I know that now. I should have believed in your love for me more. But in my mind was always 'one and done'. I thought the video they took would be the 'one' and I would lose you. I figured you would divorce me. I didn't think you would be able to believe that our friends would do that to me."

"I can understand your fear. I understand why you might think that. Promise me you'll never keep anything from me ever again."

Seeming to be ashamed of herself, she quietly answered, "I promise."

I ate a few more fries and the rest of my Frosty. "You know what I really don't understand?"

"What?" Linda asked concerned.

"Why don't they have better spoons to eat your Frosty shake with." I looked up and she had a big smile. "I have a question if I can ask it."

"Ok what is it?" She asked quietly.

"Can we have a second date sometime?" I said tearing up.

She put her hands to her mouth and began crying. She nodding eagerly.

All I could muster through my own tears was, "Good." We just sat there looking at each other.

We finished up and I walked Linda back to her room. When we got there she gave me a big hug and said, "You've rescued me." That made me think of something I hadn't before. I needed to ask Dr. Webb a question I now had.

The next day I got set up with the police. LaValliere was going to do a football jersey signing event at a sporting goods store. The fallout from that night was still not complete and he was trying to save his career at this point. This event was going to be the next step in the police investigation. I had talked the police into my taking two props with me to this. It was my way of digging at the Asshole.

I stood in line and when I got up to his table he was looking down. "Mr. LaValliere, I brought you a couple gifts." I set down an iron skillet and two prosthetic testicles. He looked up with fire in his eyes instantly recognizing me.

"Yoouuuu." He seethed.

I smiled, "Play nice, you don't want to make the lawsuits any worse. Want to have a chat over there away from the nosey public?" We went to a corner of the store him leering at me as we walked.

With clinched fists and a squint in his eyes, "What the fuck to you want wimp?"

"Well first, I have testicles and you don't. And I can get an erection and you can't. So not so sure who the wimp is. But let's set that aside for now." That only pissed him off more which I absolutely loved. I had to get a copy of this tape to play for Linda I thought.

"Well, what I want to know is this. If you're such a 'ladies' man' and 'stud', why do you have to drug women to be into being with you. Can't you make them horny without the help of illegal drugs? Or you just aren't very good in bed despite having had, not anymore of course, but having had a good sized tool to work with? So what's the deal with that?"

"Yeah, I liked giving some drugs to these women. Drugging a married woman a little turns them into real sluts. They'll do and say all kinds of things they wouldn't otherwise. Look what I got to get your wife to say to me. When I was talking to her earlier that night she kept scolding me when I said anything bad about you. But a little magic dust and she was laughing when I called you a wimp. It's great fun and even better when I sent videos to the husbands. I sometimes pull out videos of women I've done when friends are over and we're having some drinks. I've got a list of every one of them I've done and some I go back for two or three times. I would have done that to your wife. Too bad she went crazy and got put in an institution. What a waste of a great piece of ass."

I wanted to clock this piece of shit so badly. "Well, you ballless wonder, she's not crazy and in fact told me all kinds of interesting stuff. We had her under hypnosis and she said you were the worst fuck she's ever had."

"Why you motherfucker!" At that point a man in a suit interrupted us. LaValliere looked at the guy and yelled, "What the fuck do you want?"

"Mr. LaValliere you're under arrest for the possession of illegal controlled substances and rape." He tried to move and two uniformed officers were right there to grab him.

I got in LaValliere's face and looked him right in the eye. "You know what the most enjoyable fuck I've ever had was?"

"What?" He spit.

"Fucking you. I fucked you here today, and will continue fucking you in court. Have fun in jail ballless."

He tried to move and the cops held him firm. Detective Dunlap was able to send me a copy of the audio video file to my phone almost instantly when I left. I drove to the hospital and went to see Linda. I saw Jerome as I walked into the lobby.

"Mister Jim hello! Miss Linda told me you two had a date last night. That is so nice. I was on a date a few times years ago. Maybe I'll go on another one sometime."

I put my arm around him, "Jerome, any woman would be lucky to have a date with you."

"Do you mean that Mister Jim?"

"I absolutely do."

I got to Linda's room and she was reading when I walked in. I looked at her for a second and softly said, "Hey."

"Hey!" She said when she saw me. Her eyes were happy and I would say she had come way back from where she was when I first saw her weeks earlier. The change was remarkable.

"Do you want to hear and see something funny that might make you laugh?" She nodded. I took my phone out and played the file Det. Dunlap had sent.

She watched and asked, "What are those things in that frying pan?"

"Fake testicles since I kicked his real ones off of him." She started to giggle as she shook her head. She started the video again and watched it all the way through. When it was over she looked at me and said, "You're my hero you know that." I smiled.

"I want to be your hero." I paused for a second. "Can I ask a couple questions?" She nodded. "You knew LaValliere drugged you after that night correct?" She nodded sadly. "But when I called him an Asshole you didn't like that. Why?"

"A couple reasons. First I don't like when people call other people that." This was a true statement, Linda didn't like name calling of any type. She continued, "Second, I guess I didn't want to think that I did what I did with someone that was an asshole. It was already bad enough but hearing that and thinking that only made it worse."

I nodded. "Ok I buy that. Well Asshole's house is having a warrant exercised on it as we speak." She put her arms around me.

"You have to be tired all the running around the last few days with the police and everything." I was tired. I hadn't really thought about it, but I was worn out.

"I am kind of beat. Wait I need to go talk to Dr Webb about a couple things. Be right back." I found the Doctor and asked him for a few minutes.

"I've got all the time in the world for you Jim. What do you need? First, can I say something?" I nodded. "I've obviously been doing this a few years. Some of the heartache and sadness that comes through these doors is heartbreaking. I must say that from day one the way you've been with Linda has been, exceptional. Your compassion was always evident. You don't have to tell me anything about what you're thinking about for the future, but you clearly love that woman at some level even if you can't admit it."

"Well doctor, it's the future that I'd like to talk about."

I got back to Linda's room and sat next to her again. "Linda, what are your plans for Thanksgiving?"

She looked at me kind of confused and said, "Um, I don't know. Turkey dinner?"

"Where?" I asked.

She tilted her head some and had a look in her eyes. "Here?"

I shook my head, "No, I asked the Doc and I can sign you out and you'll be with us at your parent's house."

She put her hands on her cheeks. I nodded. "Yep. Plan for me to pick you up at 8am so you can be on the couch with the kids watching the Macy's parade." She nodded eagerly. "But, it's a secret ok? Don't tell anyone. I want it to be a surprise."

Her eyes teared up.

It was a few days later we had our next session with Dr. Webb and Samantha. Dr. Webb started it with, "A lot has gone on the past week. Can we talk about that?"

Linda and I sat next to each other on the couch. Once in a while we would brush against each other and that was nice. Not sexual, but just comforting. I had some questions for Linda about that night and what we learned from the hypnosis and other conversations.

"Linda, when you danced with him. You seemed to enjoy it. Can you tell me about that?"

She looked uncomfortable and took a deep breath. "Dee made it clear that if any of us sabotaged our dance she would make us pay. So I decided to just focus on being with him. Honestly, he's so handsome it became easy to do. I tried to just get lost in that to forget what was really going on."

I replied, "Sort of like getting drunk to not deal with what's on around you?"

"That's a good way to think about it. I kind went with that the whole time. I already knew I was doing wrong and what that could mean, but there was nothing I could do about it other than take the best I could from it and block out reality."

Samantha interjected, "What Linda is describing is an imbedded human response from our evolution. It isn't a conscious choice, it's a survival response. I just wanted to mention that." I nodded that I understood.