February Sucks: Forewarned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was your high school sweetheart."

"First time we did an all-nighter he came five times. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count all the orgasms I had. Dee said you sound like you're having second thoughts."

"You girls ganged up on me that day we went shopping, before Christmas."

"We didn't twist your arm or blackmail you."

"Yes, you did. Dee said she could take Jim to lunch one day and drop some hints about me cheating. Jane said she would back her story. And you made a joke about how that's not the worst thing that could happen to my marriage. Just because you change husbands like underwear, doesn't mean I have to be like you."

"You don't have to be rude."

"Goodbye Tracy. I need to think." Click.

So she was thinking in the tub. And she did tell me she loved me. Maybe there was hope. I decided to agree to the date next Friday, to spy on her calls and to snoop.

I was hungry and decided I was going home to eat and talk with my wife. I straightened up my desk, grabbed my briefcase and coat and locked up. I stopped by Marty's office, and after flirting with Marsha, gave a brief update to him.

"I'll have a full report tomorrow by noon so you can update the board."

"Excellent. See you tomorrow."

I drove home, opened the garage door and parked. Linda's van was in its usual spot. I hit the button and the door swung down. Going into the house, I noticed it was quiet. The table was cleared and the sink was empty. I went downstairs to swap drives. In my office, I plugged in the drive. There was one new file.

"Hello."

"Linda. Are you alone?"

"Yes, finishing last night's dishes."

"Doesn't Mr. Boring usually do them if you don't?"

"Bitch. Stop calling him names. I've had it with you. As far as the dishes go, he always does them if I don't. Always!"

"All right, chill-lax, babe. Time for a war council. I'm picking you up on the way to Dee's. 10 minutes. Bye."

That was Jane she was talking to. She seemed quite upset with Jane.

I changed into jeans and a t-shirt, grabbed a beer, and searched everywhere in our bedroom. Nothing. I went into our walk-in closet and looked for something, anything that looked suspicious. At the end of her hanging clothes, a dress bag hung. I unzipped it and it was the royal blue dress she bought. It was full length, V necked, with long sleeves that dropped to the floor instead of covering the arms.

I went to watch TV in the living room. It was about 3 PM when I heard the key in the front door, and the three co-conspirators, sorry, four, came in. Besides Linda, Dee, and Jane, Elly was with them. I wonder where Faye was? That's right, she had a job.

"Why hello, Jim. May I sit down?"

She sounded like Mae West.

"Sure Elly, make yourself at home."

"Jimmy, you are so kind. If I made myself at home, everything would be coming off." She made motions that left no room for any other interpretation.

"Why Elly, you do whatever you want. Would you like me to help?"

BAMM. That was the refrigerator door and she was taking the steps two at a time to our bedroom.

"Excuse me, ladies. I should go see if Lin would like me to get the kids."

I closed the door behind me. She was in the bathroom washing her face.

"Lin. Would you like me to get the kids?"

"I don't care. Go."

"I wasn't doing that to make you mad. I was trying to make Jane and Dee jealous. I never act that way towards them."

Crying, she turned towards me. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault, Jim. You know I love you, right?"

"I know. We'll talk about it this weekend. Everything will be all right. Oh, tell the witches we'll go out Friday night."

"I don't think I want to go."

"If you wear that blue dress you won't let me see, I'll give you a big surprise."

She put her arms around my neck, kissed me, and sent me on my way. "Now go. Emma gets upset if I'm late."

Downstairs, heading to the garage, I saw that the hags were helping themselves to my wine.

"Is she okay?"

She will be when you're out of our life. "Just fine, Dee. Going to get the children."

I took the van, noticing Jane was parked behind my car. I got to Emma's school in plenty of time. Five minutes later, she was climbing into her booster chair and then saw me. "Daddy!"

"Hello, Pumpkin. Seat belt locked into your seat?"

"Uh-huh. Where's Mommy?"

"She has company."

"Jane and Dee, I bet." She sounded disgusted.

We went inside the daycare to get Tommy. He made me carry him to the van.

I took the longest way home and the car parked on my side of the driveway was gone.

"Mommy. Daddy picked me up at school." Emma spoke to Mommy first because she's six.

"And he carried me to the van." Tommy had to get his story in.

"He did?"

"Lin, is Elly up in our bed waiting for me?"

"Youuu dog."

She tried to hit me but I circled her with my arms and kissed her.

"Oooh! Daddy's kissing mommy."

We played Chutes and Ladders until Mommy had to make dinner, and the kids sat at the table and told us about their day. I set the table and toasted some bread in the oven. In no time at all, the spaghetti and sauce were heated and dinner was on the table.

After dinner, I cleaned up the kitchen and Linda got the kids ready for bed. Emma sat in my lap and Tommy sat in Linda's and we watched 'Monsters Inc.' They almost stayed awake through the whole movie. We carried them to bed and went to our room. "Go shower and I'll give you a body massage with lotion."

"Oh, that would be wonderful. You're so good to me."

After the shower, I gave her a 35-minute massage with lotion. She was so relaxed she fell asleep while I worked on her back and butt. She awoke, slightly startled until she saw it was me. "Roll over, sweetie."

I started at her feet and did both legs before moving to do both arms. Belly was next and then right hand doing her breasts and left hand doing her pussy. I rotated around her nipples, two nubs that looked like erasers, that were very sensitive. My left middle finger was sliding over her clit and into her honey hole. My index and ring finger moved up and down on either side of her labia.

Her pussy was rotating, her legs were shifting, and her hands were clutching the spread. Her eyes were closed and her head was rolling back and forth as she moaned, "Oh, Yes, good, don't stop..., oh my, Jim darling, don't stop Jim, please, so long, kiss me, Jim, I'm..."

I silenced her with my lips, our mouths opening so our tongues could play twister. Her moans were changing pitch, higher, higher until she screamed her orgasm into my mouth. Her pelvis lifted, trying to pull my finger in more.

She came down slowly, butt cheeks settling back down, my finger still inside, not moving. My right ring fingertip, gently caressed the tip of her rock hard left nipple. Her right hand was pinching and twisting the right nipple. Her eyes opened and our lips separated as she exhaled deeply.

"Oh, Jim. What about you?"

"This was for you. Let me tuck you in and let yourself drift off to sleep."

I stood up and stripped, set my alarm, got in bed, and spooned with my wife. She stirred and mumbled, "What?"

"Sleep and have no fears. I will protect you and our marriage."

*****

Feb. 22nd

I hadn't slept that well since before Christmas. When my alarm went off, I felt refreshed and ready to attack the plot against my marriage. I showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, gargled, and dressed. I fixed my hair and then woke her up with a kiss.

"Hey wife, wake up. Did you sleep well?"

"Uh Huh. Someone was wrapped around me all night."

"I'll be home on time. How about we take them to Chucky Cheese's?"

"That would be great."

She pulled me down for a kiss. "I love you so much."

"I love you more."

I went off to work, called ahead to the bakery I frequented, and placed an order. It was ready when I got there and I was only 5 minutes late getting to the lab. Everyone was there and they started to get on my case until they saw what gifts I had brought. I set them on our food table and called the meeting to order.

"Liz, Eddie, little Mark, and Sasha. I need a one-page summation of the status of the area I assigned you. From the rest of you, I want a list of at least ten things we need to do first. Don't matter whose area it is. The most important things that need addressing first. You have 5 minutes."

12 voices chimed in at once, "What!"

"Gotcha. Until I get your sheet you can't play with our new toy."

I went through my e-mails and I reviewed the four evaluations. They had already completed them before I asked. Then I wrote my one-page review; and at 11:00 am I was standing in front of Marsha.

"Hey, Jimmy." She picked up the phone and hit a button. "Marty, Jim is here."

"Jim, go right in."

I went over the evaluations with Marty. I told him we would address any issues that might arise in the future starting next week.

Returning to the lab, the group never noticed I had left.

Back in my office, I looked over the recommendations left on my desk. The overwhelming item on the to-do list was backups that didn't expose the firewall.

Four PM came and I stuck my head out, "Start wrapping up. The doors will be locked up at 5 PM and no one will be allowed in until 8 AM, Monday."

At 4:45 I was on the way home. When I got there, I was treated to, "Chucky Cheese's!" repeated over and over.

"Let me change. Hi honey." I kissed her.

"Oooh, Daddy."

We got to Chucky Cheese's and played, ate and played some more. We got home at 7:30 with two very sleepy kids. After their bath, they were fast asleep.

Linda went back down to the living room and was looking for a movie.

I got the opened bottle of white wine from the refrigerator, and we sat on the couch next to each other. I poured and she changed the channel to "What Dreams May Come." We sipped our wine and when she finished hers, she nudged me. "Move down."

I moved down and she laid her head in my lap.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"The girls want to go shopping. I already have my dress. But they want a girls day."

"What time?"

"They want to leave at 9 AM. Jane has to be home by 4 PM because her in-laws are coming for dinner. She is so pissed at Phil." "What about you? Can you watch the kids? I should have asked if you have to work."

"Don't worry. I thought I'd take the kids to see Mom."

"That would be nice: Jim, I need to tell you something."

"Tomorrow. Don't worry, everything will be fine."

We watched the rest of the movie and went to bed. Once under the covers, I pulled her close to me. "Sleep well, my love."

I didn't set my alarm because every weekend I have two little alarms.

*****

Feb. 23rd

It was 7 AM and the earth was shaking, no, just the bed. Linda was still in my arms.

"Oooh. Daddy's holding mommy." "We want breakfast: French toast strips."

We fed them, I dressed them and packed their weekend backpacks for a sleepover with Grandma. "Let's go munchkins, to Grandmother's house we go."

"Bye, Mom." Hug and kisses from Emma.

"Bye, Mom." Hug and kisses from Tommy.

"Bye, Mom."

"Oh no, you don't, mister."

My kiss lasted a little longer. "Oooh."

Mom's house was about an hour away, so we sang and looked at dogs in cars.

We got to Mom's and raced up to her door. Before they got there, she opened the door.

"Close the door, Grandma, I have to ring the doorbell."

She did, and Tommy stood on his tiptoes and pushed the button.

"Well look who's here, My wonderful grandchildren. Hi, Tommy, you look bigger. Hello, Emma, you get prettier every day; Hi, Son. Everybody come on in."

"Hi, Mom."

"Did you feed them breakfast?"

"Yes," I said.

"NOOOO," came from the peanut gallery. "Can we have French toast strips?"

"Yeah mom. I'm such a bad dad and I starve my children."

They had French toast strips and syrup. Tommy wanted to go outside and feed Mo, Grandma's guard dog, and Emma stayed with Grandma to make cookies.

I went with Tommy, and he carried Mo's food dish. He doesn't look like anything scary, an eighty-five pound. mixed breed dog who walked as fast as a ninety-year-old man, but when his chickens were threatened, look out. He had already killed one fox, and Mom found part of a fox's tail the previous week.

He waited for us to bring his food to the chicken shed and dug in with Tommy squatting next to him, rubbing his back. I filled his water dish up from a spigot by the shed. We played with Mo and chased the chickens until Emma yelled out, "Daddy. Tommy. COOKIES!"

Tommy took off yelling, "I'm beating you, Daddy." As any good daddy would, I let him.

"MMM. Nothing better than the smell of chocolate chip cookies."

After we ate cookies, Tommy asked, "Can I play outside with Mo?"

The temperature was in the 50's, and he had on a warm jacket. "You sure can, Tommy."

"Grandma? Can I play with Mo and Tommy?"

"Of course you can, Emma. Go on, I need to talk to your father."

"I have to watch them, Mom."

"Nonsense." She looked at Mo. "Mo. Come here." Mo trotted over to her.

"Tommy, come here. Emma, stay right there." Tommy came and Emma stayed.

She grabbed Mo's collar, pulled him over to Tommy, and then Emma.

"Mo. Watch."

"Go play kids, but don't wander off."

Mo went down towards the chicken shed, turned around and laid down, looking from side to side.

"They're safe. I'll tell you about some adventures we had with your sisters' kids. I need your help getting something down from your dad's closet."

We went into my dad's bedroom, where he slept because he worked nights. He died a year before from a heart attack. Mom seemed like she was okay whenever we came over. I had three sisters, and they had seven children between them. With four children and nine grandchildren, Mom didn't get too lonely.

Mom had me get a box and a suitcase down from his closet. I put them on his bed. She opened the box and my eyes focused on the memories inside. All of my metal construction toys, a dump truck, bulldozer, pickup truck and crane, were in the box.

"I'm giving these to Tommy, and Emma if she wants. They can leave them here and play with them when they come over."

She opened the suitcase and inside were two Barbies, one Ken, and all kinds of clothes. "They can both play with these if they want."

She closed up the suitcase and pointed at a spot on the floor "Put them there."

She proceeded to tell me the story about Barbara, my middle sister, and her daughters visiting at Christmas.

"Barbara was here after Christmas with her girls, Amy and Celeste. The temperature was about like today. They had chalk and were playing hopscotch on the driveway." "A car came down the road and stopped opposite my driveway. A man got out and approached the girls. They started backing up to the front door and the man came into the yard and tried to grab Celeste. He never had a chance. Mo was on him and knocked him on his back. He stood over him with his teeth about six inches from that guy's neck. I called the police, and when they got here, I called him off and he trotted over to the girls and laid back down."

"Wow. That's a good guard dog, Mom."

"Can they stay tonight? I can't watch them next Friday; Charlotte is staying over that weekend"

"Sure Mom. I put PJ's and clean clothes in their backpacks. How is your little sister?"

"Doing well. Her arm is all healed up."

We went into the kitchen and looked outside. They were draped over Mo, Tommy was talking to him, and Emma was scratching behind his ears.

"Aw, Jimmy. You need a dog for the kids."

"Can I have Mo?"

"No, he's my guard dog. Your dad got him as a puppy from Garnet Henderson. He lives about a mile west of me."

"That's where Billy Henderson lived when we played ball in high school together. So he's Billy's dad?"

"Sure is. Why not stop and see if he is going to have any more litters?"

"I might. I better get going, I have a hot date tonight."

I said my goodbyes to my kids, and got hugs and kisses. I kissed Mom and said we would pick the kids up the next afternoon.

I drove west and found the Henderson driveway. I knocked and he came to the door.

"Hi, Mr. Henderson, it's me, Jimmy."

"Jimmy! I'll be. How are you doing? Come on in."

"I was dropping my kids off for a sleepover with Mom, and Tommy fell in love with Mo. She said Pop's got him from you. I was wondering if you were having another litter any time?"

"Yes, and Maisy is expecting next week. But I have requests for the first six pups already. You can be number seven on the list."

"That would be great. I have to run; I have a hot date tonight: with my wife."

"Almost got me there."

I left and got home at about 2:45. I went downstairs, swapped USB drives and went to my office to listen to them.

There were 3 files.

File #1

"Hello."

"Linda, are you excited yet?"

"Thrilled Jane. What do you want?"

"We're going shopping Saturday for new dresses."

"I already have one I got for Jim."

"But you should get a special dress for Marc."

"I don't need one."

"Then, just go with us and hang out."

"I guess."

"I can't wait until Friday night."

"I have to go. Bye."

File #2

"Hello."

"Linda, this is Elly. How are you?"

"Wonderful. What do you want Elly?"

"Just wondering if there was anything you wanted me to teach Jim Friday night? Annie and I are..." Click

Linda hung up on her. Priceless.

File #3

"HELLO."

"Who shit in your corn flakes?"

"What do you want Dee?"

"We'll pick you up before 9 AM tomorrow. Oh, Jane needs to be home by four, Phil invited his parents over for dinner. Jane is pissed."

"Whatever."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." Click, Dee hung up.

Sobs from Linda. "I don't want to do this. I just..." Click

Well, that was good news.

I heard the front door open. "I'm home."

I left my office, "Hi, honey. Only one bag?"

"Shoes. Want to see, they go with the dress."

"No fair, if I can't see the dress, I can't see the shoes."

"Okay, I have to go potty."

Just like that, everything I had heard from the phone calls gave me an idea, a wicked idea, a way to reconnect.

I locked the front door, turned the ringer off the kitchen phone, and went upstairs. Time to go caveman.

I turned off the ringer on the phone in the bedroom. I stripped my clothes off and flattened myself to the wall. As she came out of the bathroom, I grabbed her and pushed her face-first against the wall. "Keep quiet. Don't scream or I'll hurt you."

She whimpered but didn't speak. I pulled her back a foot and put her palms on the wall. Reaching around, I slid my fingers under each side of her blouse and pulled hard. Buttons flew everywhere. I yanked her slacks and panties to the floor. I pulled her blouse off and threw it through the doorway. Her bra ended on top of her blouse.

"Step out of the pants, kick off the shoes." She did, and I spun her around and threw her on the bed.

"Slide up." She complied. "You won't give me any sex, so I'll take what I want when I want." I roughly placed my right hand over her cunt. "You're soaked; what a slut."

I crouched between her legs and fed my cock to her hot and wet snatch. When I bottomed out, I stopped.

"No. Don't stop. Fuck me. Don't make me beg. I need it."

I looked down at her and took my right hand, which was covered with her juices and placed the palm over her mouth and nose.

Her mouth opened under my hand and she licked her juices off, moaning.

I pulled my hand off her face and pinched both her hard nipples between my index fingers and thumbs. I pulled out a couple of inches and slammed my cock back in.

She groaned and tried to pull my head down towards hers. I brushed her hands away and pinched her nipples again, harder.

Sliding slowly, I pulled, all the way out. "Don't touch me slut. I don't know whose dicks you've been touching."