February Sucks: Forewarned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lubed and inserted a second finger, moving them in and out. "I wonder if I should get you a tattoo? Something to proclaim ownership of you. Perhaps where your landing strip was." She moaned. It sounded like a drawn-out yes to me.

My ring finger joined my middle and index fingers in her ass, twirling, twisting, and opening it up for my assault. "Perhaps a nose ring, no a tongue ring. No, that won't work, too visible, might cause problems for the kids. How about a clit ring?" She groaned a little louder and I'm sure she said a long drawn out yes.

My little finger made a total of four fingers, probing, twisting, sliding in and out of her ass.

Her body was shaking, strange noises came from her throat. Then a word I recognized, "Please."

I pulled my fingers out and wiped them on my shirt. I squeezed a blob of KY in the hole slowly closing.

"Ready?"

"Uh-huh."

I pushed and the head popped in fairly easy. I hesitated, then pushed a little harder and I slid in about 4 inches.

Suddenly, she let out a blood-curdling scream, "It hurts, burns, stop. Take it out. OUT!"

I stepped back with a pop. "I'm so sorry Lin. Are you hurt badly? Should I take you to the emergency room?" What have I done? I almost started to cry, but what was that sound?

"Lin. LINDA! Are you laughing?"

"Well, I had to make sure our safe words worked." Crack! That was my right hand on her right butt cheek. Crack! That was left on left."

I moved back in and placed the head close and pushed, all the way back where I was. "Not funny now, is it?"

"MMmm. MMoo. MORE!"

I pulled out and pushed back in, slowly, but steady until I bottomed out, with my balls hanging over her cunt.

Oh, it was tight and hot. Pull out, push in. Squeeze base. Pull out, push in. Tight, tight.

She was growling like a rabid dog, pushing back like a bitch in heat, and muttering something.

I was a machine. Out, in, hot. Out, in, tight.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass, good, so good, I'm on fire."

I was on fire, I felt like lightning was shooting out the end of my dick.

"Damn it, fuck me harder. You screw like a girl. FUCK your slut's ASS. Do it."

I was building up to the end.

"You cocksucker, use me, faster, gonna come, asshole, dickhead, feels good, coming, don't stop, my ass, harder, COMING!"

I grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and pulled her head back hard. I screamed, "I'm coming, slut, you bitch, all over your back"

I pulled out, yanked the rubber off, and shot once, twice on her lower back, and a third time on her ass, pussy, and right leg. I slid into the bed in front of her and her lips sucked my cock in, slurping all the cum puddled on and around my dick. She let it go and buried her face in my crotch, smearing cum on mouth, nose, eyes, forehead, before she dried it with her hair.

She crawled up into my arms and gave me a cum flavored kiss. I licked her lips clean and smiled.

"Good?"

"Fabulous. We will definitely be traveling down that highway again."

"And me?"

"You are my stud."

"Let's get some ice cream and listen to our messages."

We sauntered downstairs to the kitchen. I scooped the ice cream into a big bowl and Linda pushed the button on the answering machine.

"You have eight new messages."

1st new message. Saturday 6:31 PM "Linda, it's Dee. I guess you're busy. Call me. Bye."

2nd new message. Saturday 7:19 PM "Linda, it's Jane. Just checking in. Call me. Bu-bye"

3rd new message, Saturday 8:52 PM "Linda, Dee. Why aren't you picking up? Are you there? Call me."

4th new message. Saturday 9:27 PM "Linda, It's Dee again. Are you OK? Where are you? Call me, I'm worried.

Are you and Jim arguing? Please call."

5th new message. Saturday 9:51 PM "Linda, It's Tracy. Dee said she couldn't get you. Where are you? Please

call so I get off with these two guys from work."

6th new message. Saturday 10:29 PM "Linda, Stop fooling around. It's 10:30. Did that son of a bitch hurt you?

I'm coming over first thing tomorrow, even if you do call tonight."

7th new message. Saturday 11:02 PM "Linda, this is Jane. Elly called me and said her sister called her and said

she saw you and Jimmy dancing at the Top-Hat Lounge. She said you

looked hot in a slutty way and you danced like a stripper. She said you

were dancing with that dyke that runs that exercise place for lezzies. I'm

going to call your sister and Dee, and I'll be over at 8. Get Doofus to get

bagels. Don't call me cuz I'm worn out from that asshole Phil inviting his

parents to dinner."

8th new message, Sunday 12:27 AM "Sis, why are your stupid friends waking me up because you won't answer

your phone. If you don't call me, I'm coming over in the morning."

"End of Messages"

I started laughing as I poured the chocolate syrup over the ice cream.

"Jimmy, it sounds like we're going to have company in the morning."

"Why are you smiling like that? What are you thinking?"

"Well to start, no showers until after they leave. No making the bed or picking up clothes. And I have something on my back. Would you be a dear and rub that, um, I think it's lotion, in?"

I did rub it in and she cleaned off my fingers.

"What's on TV?"

"How about an oldie, Love Story?" We watched the movie naked, sharing a bowl of ice cream. After the ice cream was gone, I knelt between her legs and licked her to another orgasm. It was 1 AM when we crawled in bed, and I was soon coming again from an A+ deepthroat blowjob. I set my alarm for 7, turned out the light, pulled the covers up, and joined my sweetie in dreamland.

*****

Feb. 24th

Seven am came, the alarm woke us up, and we were both excited. I started to go pee, and she stopped me. "Okay, but no brushing teeth. I want cum breath."

"We better find something to wear." Was that a sweet smile or an evil smile?

Evil smile, for sure. I finished peeing and wandered out, she had on black crotchless panties with a small red bow on the front. She had the black opaque square-pattern top she wore last night and two-and-a-half-inch black furry mules. She tossed me mine, a form-fitting boxer/brief with no cheeks in the back. That was a gag gift I got from Marsha at work. As I slid it on, she was applying her slut red lipstick.

"A week ago I wasn't sure you loved me anymore, Lin." I was peeking out of the bedroom window.

"I was angry with myself; why did I give up on you? You don't know what they want us to be doing Friday."

"Tell me later. I hear something." I looked out window again. "Tracy is parking in the driveway. Dee's parking on the street. She's got Jane with her. Who goes downstairs first?"

"Let me, Jim. If Tracy sees you first, she'll be stripped and bouncing on your dick, on the kitchen floor in 10 seconds flat."

We heard the key in the lock and the door pushed open.

"What's that smell, Tracy?" That was Dee.

"Sex."

"You sure?"

"Jane, I've been married and divorced three times. I've wrecked at least a dozen marriages and that don't count single guys. I know what sex smells like"

"Linda, are you home?"

5 4 3 2 1, and my sexy wife goes through the bedroom doorway.

"Hey, guys. What's up?"

All three spoke at once. "Linda. Who were you with last night? Why are you wearing that, I can see your nipples? Why were you dancing with that lezzie at the Top-Hat? Did Jim force you to go there?"

"Are you alone?"

"Um, I, maybe."

Dee was up the stairs, taking two at a time, Jane and Tracy were elbowing each other as they followed. There was a collective gasp as they surveyed our bedroom. Clothes on the floor; the smells of sex, cologne and perfume; fluid and lipstick stains on the sheets.

Jane, always the drama queen, "My, my, what has been taking place in here?"

That was my cue.

I strolled in from the bathroom, drying off my chest, as the front of the boxers showed an outline of everything I had.

"Sex, Jane. Pussy licking, anal, straight, doggy, blowjobs, cowgirl, spanking and mind-blowing orgasms. You still let Phil fuck you on New Year's and his birthday, don't you?"

I turned to toss the towel towards the sink.

Another collective gasp as three sets of eyes saw what was missing.

"Did you all get a good look? I think you all should go home. We have some cleanup to do, as well as airing out."

"Dee. Jane. Go home and I'll stay and help my sister clean up. You can come over tomorrow and get a blow by blow description, pardon my pun on words."

They grumbled, but left, and Tracy sent us up to shower. We were giggling as we washed each other.

"That went just like you planned, Lin."

"Did you see the way Tracy devoured you with her eyes?"

"I thought Dee was going to throw you down and join the other team."

We brushed, flossed and dried off. Just before I touched the doorknob, I heard a noise in the bedroom. We started kissing and she grabbed my cock as I opened the door. I backed in and felt Tracy in the room. Linda dropped to her knees and made one pass with her mouth before she pretended to discover Tracy.

"Oops. Hi, Tracy. We didn't think you'd be in here."

"Can I help you finish that?"

"Not today, but you never know."

Tracy left and Linda did finish. We dressed and she went downstairs and I got the bedroom. I stripped the bed, gathered all the dirty clothes, and separated dry clean, and wash. I made the bed.

Then I had a 'Go for Broke' moment. I went through her lingerie drawers, pulled out all her old bras, panties, hose and made a pile. I went into the closet and started chucking more clothes on the pile. Her daily wardrobe had become very old and boring.

I went downstairs, got two black yard bags and went back upstairs. I filled them with all her old clothes and carried them into the garage.

Tracy had gone home. All the clothes had been picked up and we sprayed air freshener everywhere. I turned the heat up, and cracked open windows throughout the house. "Let's get the kids."

On the way over to Mom's, I explained about Tommy, Emma, and Mo. Linda tried to talk about the big date, but I promised tonight for sure. As I pulled into Mom's driveway, Tommy came running from the back yard, with Mo close behind. He hugged Mo, waiting for us to get out.

"Mom, Mom. This is Mo. He's Grandpa's dog but he died so he's Grandma's dog now. He patecks the chickens."

"Really? Can I pet him?"

"Uh-huh."

She rubbed Mo's head and Mo licked her hand.

"Mom. Can we get a dog?"

We went through the front doorway. Mo went back to the chicken shed. I think he was tired.

Emma was sitting at the dining room table, dressing Barbie's. "Hi, Daddy. Hi, Mommy. Grandma says I can play with her Barbies whenever I come over."

"Their beautiful, Emma. Hi Mom."

"Hi, Linda. We're making cookies. Stay for dinner?"

"Not tonight. School tomorrow and Jim and I are reconnecting after losing touch with each other."

"That's nice. You should never stop fighting for your marriage. Did you stop and see Garnet?"

"Yea mom. Maisey is about a week from having another litter. I'm number seven."

We stayed another hour, playing out back with Emma, Tommy, and Mo.

We came in the back door, and Linda told Emma she needed to put the dolls away.

"Will you help me, Mommy?"

"I sure will, Ems."

Five minutes later, we were on the way home, with a plate of warm cookies and two little voices bouncing off the roof of our van. Ten minutes later, the two little voices were asleep.

"They had a good time at Moms. We had a good weekend too, stud."

"I think our family discovered love we never knew we had."

When the engine stopped running and the garage door hit the ground, two sets of eyes popped open.

"I'm hungry."

"Me too."

"I want cookies."

"Me too."

"How about French toast strips and cookies?"

We fed and bathed them together, and a half-hour earlier than usual, together we tucked them in.

Just before she closed her eyes, Emma asked me, "Daddy. What's that smell in the house?"

"All over?"

"Uh-huh, all over."

"That is the essence or smell of your mommy's and daddy's love for each other."

"I like it. Goodnight."

I closed their windows and turned the heat down, then I closed the rest of the windows.

I looked at Lin, "I hope she's 27 before she loves that smell."

We re-heated the leftover spaghetti and warmed some bread. With a new bottle of wine opened, we ate, not talking much, just looks and touches like when we were newlyweds.

Carrying the wine and our glasses we filled the tub and soaked.

"Hon, you mentioned something about a new house."

"I've been thinking how the breakthroughs at work will mean a hefty bonus this year and years going forward. They are breaking ground on that new subdivision near Sirius in late summer. The model homes are being built now, and this way we could plan so Emma and Tommy get separate rooms. We could add extra rooms in case, like me, you'd also like to expand our family."

"You want more kids?" She cried as she twisted her head around. "You're not messing with me, are you?" Tears were building up in her eyes.

"Nooo. Do you want..."

"Oh yes, very much. Let's get out."

We dried off and went to bed, cuddling, kissing, and talking about babies and a new house and baby's names.

"Now it's your turn to tell a story."

"I'm afraid. This weekend was perfect and I don't want to ruin it."

"Close your eyes, take a deep breath, and let it out."

And she did. She talked about the pressure Dee, Jane, and Elly were putting on her to join their swap group. Tracy was pushing Linda to be like her, take lots of lovers. And then Marc called: Marc LaValliere, star tight end on the city's pro football team. Dee had given him our number and told him a tale about how Linda missed him. They had dated in high school and he was her first, she gave up her virginity at senior prom. A hometown hero, he went west to college before turning pro, she went east and married me.

"So what's their plan Friday?"

Their plan was dinner, hotel check-in and then the club. After about an hour at the club, I would be drugged with a mix of Ecstasy and Rohypnol. As soon as it started to affect me, Elly, her sister Annie and Annie's husband, JR, would assist me in one of the rooms at the Madison. Elly and Annie would take turns fucking me while JR videoed everything. Linda would go off with Marc and the rest of them would swap the night away, even coming in to try me out, women and men.

"Jim. It never would have happened that way. I would have refused to go and confessed."

"They are some evil people. Don't worry, sleep now."

*****

Feb. 25th

Next thing I knew my alarm was going off. "Good morning." I turned the alarm off and rolled over. She was on her side staring at me with a smile on her face.

I kissed her. "Good morning, love."

"Stay home with me."

"I can't today, but I'm taking off tomorrow. After aerobics, we can go shopping until it's time to get the kids at school."

"What kind of shopping?"

"Clothes for my new wife. My old wife's clothes are in the black yard-bags."

"Wonderful." She kissed me again.

I was off to work with a big smile on my face.

The lab was buzzing, so it appeared that they enjoyed their weekend. The girls were elbowing each other and grinning while the boys looked puzzled. I unlocked my office and turned on my PC. The boys were clustered around the girls, and Sasha was explaining something to the boys verbally and with her hands. I sat down as the boys stood up straight, spun around, with eyes and mouths wide open.

Didn't their daddies explain the birds and the bees?

I called Marty and told him I needed to take off Tuesday. I met with Liz and went over procedures for testing and validating data.

I went to the cafeteria to get my tuna sub and diet coke. Back at my desk, I called home.

"Hello."

"You alone, Lin?" I heard voices in the background.

After 15 seconds, she said, "I don't think we would be interested in changing: I'm sure. Bye."

Translated: got company, can't talk, call you back. I ate my sub.

I had a 2:00 meeting with our sales manager, Dennis Compton. He was very excited about the DOD bids and wondered when he could get the finished program. Sales are always in a hurry. After speaking with him, I went upstairs to the fourth floor.

Meredith Jewel was the CFO and a primary stockholder of the company, which was privately owned. I updated her and I could see the dollar signs in her eyes. Everyone was happy.

Four PM, and Linda called. "Sorry, babe, Dee, and Jane were waiting for me after I dropped Emma at school. I had to send them home so I could pick up the kids at 3:30."

"I'll see you at 5:30, then."

"Can you pick up KFC? Please?"

"You bet. Love you."

"Love you more."

I walked into the kitchen at 5:20, "Daddy's home. I have chicken."

"Chicken! Hi, Daddy." They climbed into their seats and I made their plates.

"Where's Mommy?"

"In the bedroom."

I went up and she was in the closet sliding stuff around, looking for something. "Hi. Good day at work? We still going shopping tomorrow?"

A kiss. "Hello, darling. A very good day. And yes, we are set. However, I wouldn't ask because I know how you feel about her..."

"Spit it out."

"Can we get Tracy to pick the kids up and feed them? That way I'm sure we can get everything."

"I'll ask. I'm sure she'll do it." She came out and wrapped her arms around my waist. "You know she wants you, bad, really bad."

"Elly does, too."

"You stay away from that slut."

We ate with Emma and Tommy, laughing, telling jokes and having fun again. They were in bed by 8 PM and we were in bed by 9 PM. I had a yellow pad and a pen and I listed out all the clothing we needed to buy. Blouses, short skirts, long skirts, bra's, panties, pantyhose, jeans, slacks, pants suits, boots, some heels and dresses, lots of dresses. I wrote down the names of all the stores in a one block area.

"How do you know what stores are there?"

"Where do you think I've gone to buy your presents for birthdays, Christmases and anniversary's?"

"Oh!"

"So how much did you tell Dee and Jane?"

"Everything. They believed me. I swear Jane was rubbing herself on the couch."

"They should, we left enough evidence on the floor, bed and in the air."

"Any changes to the plan on Friday?"

"Jane and Dee want a turn with you."

"UGH."

She took the paper and pen and dropped them on the floor. "You know, it's still early, Jimmy."

*****

Feb. 26th

Up at seven, I got dressed and went into the closet. I found the dress I wanted her to wear that day, a green knee-length wrap dress, her suede ankle-high zip-up boots and her ankle-length angora sweater coat. The dress and boots should come off and go back on in the dressing rooms very easily.

What the Fuck! The dress bag is back, on the other side. I pulled the zipper and this dress is black. I pulled it open and it was an open back, plunge V, mini dress, kind of a slutty cocktail dress. I looked at the bottom of the bag and saw the receipt, it was from Annabelle's. I put the dress back and kept the receipt.

I kissed my bride, "Wake up dear. Take your time, I have the kids."

I went and woke up the kids, got them dressed and down for breakfast. What did they want? French toast strips and syrup.

Linda came down and I poured her a cup of coffee. She had her leotard, leggings, and sneakers on and carried her dance shoes. I chased the kids up to brush their teeth. "Emma, Tommy. Remember, Aunt Tracy, is going to pick you up and feed you dinner."

Tommy looked puzzled. "Daddy, why are you going shopping?"

"Remember the black bags in the garage? They are filled with Mommy's clothes. Daddy threw them out so Daddy has to replace them."

"Okay." "Daddy?"

"Yes Tommy."