February Sucks: Forewarned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like my clothes. I don't want shopping."

After dropping the kids off we continued to Exotic Aerobic Dancing.

I sat and watched as Linda, Celeste and another woman warmed up. They twisted, bent back, and made me sweat. When they put on music and danced, I had to work on my control. Finally, they were done and Celeste introduced me to Marie Daniels, the Mayor's wife. While Linda changed, I chatted with Marie and asked her a question.

"Jim, I don't know. I can ask my husband and call you."

I pulled out a business card and thanked her. Linda came out dressed; we left and drove the van home for Tracey to use. Switching to my car, I drove towards the down town area.

I was able to park on the street and we went to 'La Fine Lingerie Francaise de Mademoiselle Marie' first. A saleswoman took her measurements, asked what she was looking for, and then why. I didn't hear her answer but the woman replied, "So you made him come as punishment?"

"Oh no, this is his idea."

This store carried all the French Brands of fine lingerie; Lise Charmel, Agent Provocateur, Simone Perele and Le Petit Trou to name a few. An hour and ten minutes later, we had seven large shopping bags filled with bras, panties, pantyhose, bodysuits and stockings. We had camisoles and garter belts, baby dolls and teddies, chemises and gowns. All styles and many colors. The American Express was taking a hit right from the get go.

The filling of the trunk began and two doors down was 'Madame Alece's Custom Corsets'. Inside she was measured and an order was placed for one corset and three bustier's. While Linda was being fitted I found a Swarovski Crystal Choker Necklace that I added to the bill. After depositing the necklace in the trunk, we went to the next stop, a shoe store, 'Heels for the Sophisticated Woman'.

After checking her measurements, he brought out six boxes to try on. She bought all six; a blue pump with 4" heels; two 5" platform heels in red and black, a 5 ½ inch red Mary Jane, and two 4" open toe strapped heels in red and black. She was looking at an over-the-knee boot but left it behind.

Another package drop off to the car and on to Annabelle's, the premier woman's clothing store in the state. Now she began trying clothes on with the assistance of three sales associates. Blouses, skirts long and short, wrap dresses, cocktail dresses, belted dresses, floor-length dresses, bell sleeve dresses and on and on. Leather, silk, cotton, and wool dresses and skirts, for all the seasons. While they were measuring her, I went to the manager and asked if she worked the previous Saturday. She said she did and I showed her the receipt.

She looked at it, looked around the corner at Linda, and then at me. "I rang this up on a credit card, however; your wife wasn't the purchaser. Was her card stolen?"

"No. Do you remember if there was a return made on this credit card, a royal blue floor-length dress?"

"Yes, I think it's back on the rack."

"Could you show me?"

We walked towards the side and I saw it hanging up. I looked at it and nodded. I pulled my Visa out. "Could you ring it up on this card, put it in a box, and bag it? When she starts trying on clothes, I'll sneak it out to the car."

She looked puzzled, but said yes.

It was six PM when I put the last bag in the van. I walked back in and I was dragging as Linda was coming out of the dressing room for the last time. She had on a white bell-sleeved peasant blouse over painted on jeans and her boots, with her coat on one arm and a bag on the other.

She handed me her coat and the bag. "Go start the car, I have one more thing to buy."

So I did. Fifteen minutes later, we were heading down the road. She had bought a pair of over-the-knee boots, black with 3" heels. I could imagine her wearing them with nothing else on, straddling my face.

When we got home, I backed my car into the garage so I could save 20 steps on every load going in the house. Before I opened the door to our kitchen, the kids came out and jumped on us, while Tracy was eyeballing her sister.

"Is that all you bought?"

My index finger beckoned her, "Come here and as I look."

She looked through the doorway to the garage as I opened my trunk and the rear door behind the driver's door.

"Oh my God! Can Jim take me shopping?"

"Jim, our babies want you to put them in bed and I need to talk to Tracy."

"Okay babe." I scooped them up and carried them to their room, humming "This Old Man" all the way home to their room.

"Daddy! Did you buy Mommy a war robe? Aunt Tracey said she needed a new one." Tommy was sticking his finger in my ear while Emma was talking.

"Do you mean wardrobe?"

"Yes, a war robe."

"Yes I did. Lots of war robes."

I gave hugs and kisses, turned 'Shrek' on their VCR, and turned off the light. When I got to the kitchen, Linda was coming in from the garage.

"Tracy went home. Want me to make us something to eat?"

"Sure. I'll get some exercise." She cooked and I carried, six loads. Before going downstairs to eat, I switched the dresses, hanging the dress bag with the blue dress up, and putting the box with the black dress on the shelf. I pulled out all unused wooden hangers and stacked them on the bed. Time to eat.

She had heated chunky chicken soup and poured some wine. We talked about the day and Friday night. After we finished eating, we locked up and went upstairs.

Almost forgot, I turned around and switched the ringer back on the phone in the kitchen.

In our bedroom I switched that ringer back on. "Let's get all the clothes on hangers and lingerie in drawers. As you wear them, you can cut the tags out." We hung dresses on the left and blouses, skirts, and pants on the right. We filled up her dresser drawers with lingerie. We completely forgot to buy any sweaters, a must have when having sex outside the home. Afterward, we showered and fell asleep very quickly.

*****

Feb. 27th

Wednesday morning, I was up early so I stopped at IHOP and had French toast. I got to work before 8 and I was still the last to arrive. I went to my office, answered my e-mails and worked on some reports. As each problem was solved, a memorandum of a fix was e-mailed to me.

"Guys, lunchtime. Pizza or Chinese? I'm buying."

After lunch, I called the Madison Hotel. "Reservations? I need a room for two, Friday night." I gave my name and the young lady came back on to tell me I already had a room in Jane's block of reservations. "I understand." I told her, "My wife and I need a separate room to, umm, sleep in, if you know what I mean."

"I fully understand. The third floor is sold out, What about the next floor up?"

"Perfect." I gave all my information. "What is the check-in time?"

"After 2 PM."

"Very good. Thank you."

At dinner, the kids were still excited to see Linda and I acting like young lovers. What kid doesn't want to see his/her parents in love? After dinner, Mommy and Daddy did a slow dance together and then a daddy/daughter dance and mommy/son dance. Then bath, bed and "Monsters Inc." again.

We lay in bed and she took charge, getting on top, and setting the pace. I let my fingers do the walking and we finally reached Nirvana together. Afterward, we cuddled and fell asleep.

*****

Feb. 28th

I woke up at 7 AM and she was smiling at me. "Morning dear. I'm getting a manicure and pedicure today. Tomorrow my hair and makeup."

"Shades of blue for the dress?"

"Maybe."

"I got a room for us, one floor up. I'm taking off early tomorrow. By the way, have you heard from Marc?"

"He's left a message every day. I delete his message every day. He has off-season commitments all during the week, so I know he won't come by."

"Okay, I'd better get a move on." I was going to stop at IHOP again, but believed I'd gained a couple of pounds. I got to work 20 minutes early and still was the last to arrive. I went down to see Marty.

He had a big smile on his face as he welcomed me in and closed the door.

"Jim, Dave and the board are thrilled with your progress. Dennis and Meredith were gushing with love and praise."

"Good. Everything is going fine; Marty, I need off tomorrow."

Marty looked concerned. "Tuesday off and now tomorrow? Not thinking about leaving us, are you?"

"No, No, No," I explained about the bitches manipulating my wife and the control they had on her.

"Blackmail?"

I explained that they all lived close in that old sub-division on the Eastside and that every other weekend they had key parties.

"Swingers?"

I explained about dinner, dancing and the football player.

"Your wife? High School? Marc LaValliere?"

I explained about the after-party, the twins keeping me drunk and tag-teaming me. I didn't explain about the felony's, like keeping me drugged, raping me and filming it.

"Twin Sisters?"

I told him their plan about how afterward, to keep my job and top-secret clearance, I would have to agree to their bi-monthly swap meet, or is it swap meat?

"Jim, this is serious, I'm not sure..."

I told him about Linda and I reconnecting, looking at a new house four minutes away from Sirius, and maybe having more kids.

"You love each other more than ever. Aaawww."

I explained my entire plan to him.

He started laughing and continued until tears were dripping on his desk. "You can have the whole day off if you want. Heck, leave now and don't come back until Monday."

"Okay, First I have to meet with our team."

"Okay. So no chance of anything bad coming back on us?"

"Nope."

"Just let Marsha know when you leave and I want the first copy of your book signed when it's published."

"Ha, Ha, Ha." I went back to the lab and called a meeting. After they calmed down I explained what was going on that I needed time off for. I explained about Linda and her slutty friends and husbands and their plans for us tomorrow night. I explained that I would be leaving after this meeting and wouldn't be back until Monday. I had all of their support. They wanted to crash the Top-Hat and beat up our soon to be ex friends. I talked them out of that, telling them they would lose their security clearance never be white hats again.

I drove home and surprised my love, my only love. I wanted to explain about the two dresses so I sat her down and told her a story. When I finished she turned red in the face and was flexing her hands into fists.

She was pissed when I told her either Dee or Jane took her credit card, returned her dress and charged the black one. I explained my plan so she wouldn't drive over to their neighborhood and burn there houses down with them home.

*****

Feb. 29th

Friday morning came. We had four small overnight bags, two red and two blue, and two garment bags, one with my new suit and a surprise, the other for Linda's two dresses and shawl. I fed and dressed the kids and took them to school in the van, then stopped by the bank for some cash. When I returned home, my car was gone; she had left for her hair and makeup appointment. I opened our safe and took out the diamond necklace that was my seventh anniversary present to her. I added it to my blue suitcase.

Now I really couldn't think of anything to do. I took a nap.

"Hey sleepyhead, wake up."

"What? Lin?" I rubbed my eyes. Her hair pulled around and over her right shoulder, big loose curls, lightly braided. Her makeup, with the image I had of her wearing her blue dress, shut my brain down. I woke up with Linda lightly slapping my face and saying "Hello Jimmy? Is anyone in there?"

"I'm all right. I went away for a while but I came back." I got out of bed. "You relax, I'll get the kids." I gave her an air kiss. Thirty-five minutes later I was back with two happy kids.

"Mommy and Daddy have a date. Daddy is going to kiss Mommy a lot."

"Oooh."

"Lin. What time did Mrs. Porter say was okay to drop them off?"

"Any time after 4:00."

"You take them to Mrs. Porters and I'll put our clothes in my car." I put the kid's backpacks in the van and we buckled them in. I waved as Linda took them to our sitter. I loaded four suitcases in the trunk, two blue and two red. I hung the garment bags in the backseat. She returned and parked the van on her side of the garage. We left the keys on the table for Tracy.

We left our garage and I drove downtown, feeling like I was speeding. I pulled into the valet parking lane at 5:10 and a bellhop unloaded our luggage and followed us to the front desk. I signed in for our room: 401, a deluxe one bedroom with a jacuzzi tub. A bellhop took our luggage up and led us into the room. He laid everything out and I tipped him.

I hung up our coats, then I hung up her shawl, a dark blue wrap that was surprisingly warm. Next were her two dresses, my Tux, a Navy Blue two-button jacket, with vest and black tie. Finally, the suit I was wearing to dinner that night.

We were both nervous, but she was petrified. I stopped pacing and gazed at my wife. I gave her my speech about sex for the rest of our time on this planet. "Lin, I'm 29 now and I figure we will be highly sexually active for the next forty years. Figuring we have sex every other day on average, including all-nighters and just oral, we should have over 7,000 times left having sex with each other. That doesn't include me with Tracy, Marsha, Mrs. Porter, or Celeste. I need to start hitting the gym and building up some stamina."

She was cracking up, "Okay, I'm not nervous anymore."

I stripped and wore my cheekless briefs, with my suit, hair brushed and cologne on my wrists and neck. Linda stripped and we dressed her in the black dress. Four-inch strappy heels almost finished the look. I added the Swarovski choker to her slutty hot look. I walked her over to the full length mirror.

"I look like a slut."

"My slut. No perfume?"

"Not with this dress. It's 6:53. The sooner we get dinner done the sooner I can get my real dress on."

I double-checked our room keys and we went downstairs, holding hands.

She squeezed my hand, "Follow my lead about food and drink. They're not trying to drug me. So let's do that, eating and drinking from the others plate and cup."

We entered the restaurant and looked around. All the way, in the back, we saw a group. We walked toward them.

Linda cursed very softly.

"What?"

"Marc, and an empty seat next to him. The other empty chair is at the other end of the table."

"Follow my lead now, Lin."

Jane stood up, "Here they are, always late."

Using my best condescending voice, I responded. "I believe the reservation was for 7:00. And it's 7:02. Even your tiny brain can see we're not late, JANE."

"Well, Linda you're sitting over there next to Marc, and Jim, you're at the other end between Elly and her sister Annie."

"Jane, you are simply obtuse tonight. Why would Lin want to sit next to some person named Mark? And while I do know Elly, I don't know where her hands have been. Ah, a restaurant employee approaches.

"Miss, could I get a table for two, somewhere on the other side, please?"

"Now hold on, Jim. This is just a misunderstanding. Marc, Marc LaValliere, is a hometown boy, pro football player, and he and Linda were an item in High School." Dee had turned around in her chair to speak to me.

"I believe I decide who my wife sits next to, Dee. Miss, a table for two?"

"Elly, go sit next to Marc, and Linda and Jim can sit together." Jane was getting a little flushed.

I pulled the chair next to Annie out but waited until Elly moved to seat Linda. I sat where Elly was.

I addressed the waitress, "Miss, two glasses white wine, please. Have they ordered dinner yet?"

"Um, well..."

Dee again, "We already ordered for you."

"Trying to think, Dee? That's not your area of expertise. Something more horizontal would suit you." Her lips moved but no words came out.

"Did someone change the reservation to 6:30 and have the audacity not to inform us?"

"Miss, a menu please."

I sneaked a peek at Linda and she was trying hard not to laugh. She had a hold of my right arm again. I smiled at her, "Lovely start, don't you think my dear?"

The menus came as did our wine. "You order for us, babe,"

"My husband and I would like minestrone instead of salad, Veal Marsala with noodles and carrots."

I pretended to sip some wine but no one was watching me, so I did take a drink. Linda had drunk from her glass and I switched glasses with her. They were going to wait until we got to the club to drug me. Linda turned to say something to Annie, and Annie introduced us to her husband sitting next to her. I half turned to my left and greeted Eric, Elly's husband.

"Hello, Eric. Long time. Very strange seating, eh?"

He muttered something and turned away.

Salads were brought for half of our group, then soup bowls set out for the rest, with the minestrone being served from a large tureen. No chance of them spiking the soup.

We ignored everyone else and whispered and exchanged soft kisses and caresses. When I looked, Marc was shooting daggers at me from his eyes.

Dinner came and we ate off each other's plate, giggling and touching. When the dinner plates were removed small bowls of gelato were brought for dessert. As soon as everyone had theirs in front of them, we stood up.

"Meet you over at the club. We have to get our room cards and freshen up. We'll settle up later." We moved swiftly to the front desk, got our room cards, 308, and went to the elevators.

We rode the elevator to the 4th floor and I unlocked the door. " Go pee and get undressed." I grabbed the two red suitcases, one was labeled A and the other labeled B and walked down the stairs to the 3rd floor. I used the key card and went inside room 308. It had 2 queen beds. The door between the adjoining rooms was unlocked. I laid the suitcases on the beds, A on the left one, B on the right. I opened A and an 11 x 8 ½ piece of paper was filled with the word FUCK. I closed A and opened B and the word in this suitcase was YOU. I closed B, turned the TV on, and increased the volume to loud. Last thing I did was lock the door between 306 and 308. As I left the room, I heard the elevator coming up so I dashed to the stairs and walked up one flight. I quickly entered room 401 and closed the door. Linda was prancing around, naked as she was when born.

"All set, babe?"

"Suitcases on the beds, TV on loud, and door between rooms locked."

"Then strip down lover, and the first dance will be done naked."

We danced, to a music video on TV, and air-kissed.

"Who goes first?"

"Me. I'll need my clothes to keep the little head under control if that is possible."

So she sat on the bed and watched as I pulled on a condom, first. She raised an eyebrow.

"Leakage."

The boxer briefs with no cheeks went on next. I re-applied antiperspirant and put on the white shirt. Next was the pants with suspenders, black socks and my shiny black leather dancing shoes.

"I'll need your help with the tie, but I don't let naked women do ties."

I sat down.

She got up and stretched, bending at the waist away from me. She pulled on a blue crotch less cheeky panty and a blue garter belt. She sat, rolled black stockings up her legs and attached the belt to them. She slid her new blue 3" dancing shoes on and said, "I need your help with the dress. It is stretchy but very snug." She picked up her perfume and applied it in several places.

I stood on the bed, she handed me the dress and sat in front of me. I held the bottom over her head and she raised her arms. I let it drop slowly and she kept it off her hair. When the V neck had passed her head, she stood up and slid her arms through the openings. I smoothed out some wrinkles and she checked her hair. A few light brushes and some hairspray and she turned toward me.

"Let me put your bow tie on, sailor."