February Sucks: Forewarned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh. We'd been going at it for about three hours when Tracy came home with Debbie. Debbie..."

"Milchuck. Debbie Milchuck, what a rack!"

"They're down to her naval now. They went to Mom and Dad's room..."

"You pulled me into your closet and you had those binoculars mounted on the wall with 2 holes cut in the drywall."

"And they stripped and got out mom's toys, dildo, vibrator and that big strap-on thingy."

"We put a blanket down and you sat on my cock for two and a half hours looking through the binoculars while I played with your tits."

"I was exhausted when they finally left. And there was a puddle on the floor under me. How many times did you come?"

"Three times in the closet, although I'm not sure anything came out. God they were noisy."

I cupped both breasts and we sat in silence for about fifteen minutes. We could have stayed in there all night except for the bubbles that came up between my groin and her back. Suddenly we both cracked up. We laughed so hard we started crying happy tears.

She stood and helped me up. We embraced and got out, dried off, and crawled onto the bed. We necked and touched and rubbed and made tiny little noises. It was still early but we fell asleep and I slept until morning.

*****

Mar. 2nd

I woke up and felt groggy. Linda was up and greeted me, "Good morning lover." A long sensual kiss, soft and passionate, woke me up all the way. "I ordered breakfast." More kissing.

A knock on the door. FOOD! I was starved. We ate and looked at each other and I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to do today, except, "Let's go home." The words were spoken by both of us, almost at the same instant.

We dressed, packed clothes, checked drawers and called for a bellhop.

When I opened the door, guess who the bellhop was. "We have to stop meeting like this." She blushed.

Linda spoke, "I hope I'm not being rude, what is your name?"

"Vivian." She was loading up the cart. "I don't have a name tag because I lost mine and they cost ten dollars to make."

I reached into my pants pocket and pulled out two $50 bills. "Consider this an all weekend tip, for service and emotional distress."

"Distress is not the word I would use for this weekend. Eye-opening, maybe?"

We rode the elevator down and Linda tapped Vivian's arm, "We used valet parking."

I went up to the front desk and rang the bell. "Checking out."

A tall distinguished man came out of an office. "Yes sir. Did you enjoy your stay?"

"Oh yes. Very much."

"Were you disturbed by the commotion on the third floor, early Saturday morning?"

"No. What happened?"

"The police came, someone called the police from room 308. He, or she, told the police there were loud noises, naked people, sex in the hallway, etc. When they knocked on all of the doors people came out mostly naked. Management threatened to kick the whole floor out but relented because of the late hour."

"Well, we never heard a thing."

He finalized the bill and I charged it to my Visa. My Amex balance was already scary.

As I signed, Vivian rolled her cart past, "Your wife is in your car out front."

"Thank you." I pulled out the last bill in my pocket, a $10. "Buy a name tag."

Linda drove and we were excited about going home. The anticipation of seeing Emma, Tommy and Tracy, heck, of seeing our house, her van, was making me twitch. We pulled onto the driveway and she parked in the garage. We opened the door and two tornadoes slammed into us. "Mommy!" "Daddy!" "Mommy, Mommy." "Daddy, Mommy, Daddy."

"I guess you missed us. Where's my sister?"

Tracy stepped out of the kitchen. "Here I am." Damn! Linda's big sister looked hot.

She whispered, "Eyes back in sockets, hubby." "How did they behave, Tracy?"

"They were wonderful. They make me question my lifestyle."

Shock, alarm bells ringing, fireworks exploding, cattle stampeding. I let myself imagine two sisters being bookends in bed with me.

Tracy tried to get us to spill the beans. "What happened this weekend to you little sis?"

"Love happened Tracy, beautiful love. After dinner Wednesday, and after the kids go to bed, the three of us will sit down with a couple of bottles of wine and we'll tell you the whole story."

I grunted in agreement. We thanked Tracy and she left, then we had to tell the G-rated version of events to the kids. So we did, very abbreviated for children.

"And finally Mommy tooted in the tub and we laughed and she got out. Then we came home."

"Mommy tooted in the tub." Tommy was cracking up.

"So, what about the puppy?"

"Call Grandma."

I called, "Hi Mom. I hear we have a puppy."

"A girl. Call Garnet tomorrow and he'll explain how he handles adoptions."

I agreed to call him and I gave the phone to Linda. She chatted with Mom for a minute, before hanging up.

"What do you want for lunch, kids?"

"PIZZA!"

"What do you want for dinner kids?"

"PIZZA!"

We called Domino's and ordered 2 large pizza's and I picked up our order. After eating lunch, and cleanup, we played a little before nap time.

Linda and I lay down in our bedroom and just made faces at each other and rested. When they woke up we took them for a walk to a park a couple of blocks away. Then reheated pizza, baths, pajamas, and Shrek for two sleepy little kids who were all worn out.

We went to the living room and Linda ask me to unload the car. "Bring everything into the living room. I'll take the dry cleaning and do laundry tomorrow.

She cleaned up the kitchen and we crawled into our bed. "Be careful tomorrow, Lin, I don't trust them."

"I don't either, anymore."

*****

Mar. 3rd

We slept, peacefully. I felt great when the alarm went off. I dressed for work, kissed my wife, and made my coffee. I felt like I was happy.

As I walked into the lab, the boys and girls started clapping and cheering when they saw my face. After a couple of minutes, the door opened and Marty and Marsha came in.

"Jim! What's all this noise about?"

I turned towards them and Marty and Marsha said, "Oh," smiled, and left.

Later in the day, I went to Marty's office and told him how my plan went and what was left to do. He was more excited than I was.

I got home to dinner being almost ready, the kids waiting for me, and the wife leaning back against the counter, wearing jeans and a green blouse.

We shared a long kiss, heard "Oooh," from the kids, and I helped her set the table. We ate and talked about school, work and laundry.

I did both cleanups, kitchen and the kids. Kitchen first, with my helpers telling stories as I scrubbed pots. When the kitchen was cleaned, I bathed and put them to bed with a new movie, "Lady and the Tramp II." I went to our bathroom to check on Linda.

"You okay, darling?"

"Yes. So hot. Join me?"

"Let me lock up, double check on the kids, and I'll be back. Do you want anything?"

"Ice water."

Five minutes later, I slid in the tub behind her and handed her a cup of ice water.

"Who came over today?"

"Just Dee. She seemed quiet. We talked and I told her we were done with all of them. She said Dan and Phil wanted to meet. I told her Saturday at 7 PM, Top-Hat. She said she'd call."

"And Marc?"

"No answer. I'll try tomorrow."

We got out, dried off, checked the kids again, and slept.

*****

Mar. 4th/5th

Wednesday morning all error files were fixed. Now they had checklists of goals, minimum, standard and optimum. I stayed out of their way but was there if they need anything.

I was a little early getting home, but Tracy was there, helping Linda cook. Tommy was acting like Shrek, and Emma was talking to her Raggedy Ann doll. We ate and played and tucked some sleepy kids in. Then we went to the living room and it was "Story Time."

Linda told the story while I was undressing the two sisters in my mind. For the second time I was imagining being book ended between them. Me on my back, Tracy on one end of me and Linda on the other facing each other. Their fingers were treating each other's nipples like dials on padlocks in a high school. Then they leaned in to kiss and ...

"Jim. JIM! JIMMY! Quit staring at Tracy's tits and wake up." Shit, just when the good part was beginning.

Two hours' later and Tracy was in shock. "I have been trying to get you to loosen up and go with the flow, and you've done everything I tried to get you to do, only you did it with one man in the space of eight days. And was he good?"

"He was fabulous! Awesome! He was so good he inspired me to be bad, very bad. Jim is my master, my husband, and we want more kids."

"And my sister, Jim?"

"Spectacular! I have a wife who can be elegantly sophisticated and fit right in with the upper class. She can change into a down and dirty whore capable of performing sex acts on her husband that would make a pimp blush. I get hard watching her vacuum, wash dishes, and sleep, and I'll never let her go."

"It's late, do you want to stay? Jim can sleep on the couch."

"No, I have to go out of town for a conference and I leave tomorrow, early."

*****

Mar. 6th/7th

At work, we began writing our preliminary reports for sales and the transition team. Next week we would pick it apart and try to fix it before it broke. I left at 5:15 and picked up flowers for the woman I had fought for the last three weeks, and who was more in love with me now than the day we said 'I Do'.

I gave her the bouquet and a kiss as I dipped her.

"Oooh."

"Go change and you can pick up the sitter."

"Who did you get?"

"Melissa Chambers, the girl who watched them New Year's Eve."

I changed; she had left clothes for me on the bed. As I opened the door to the garage, Linda asked, "Stop and pick up dinner at Domino's."

I picked up Melissa, paid for and took the pizza, and arrived as my beautiful wife made her promenade down the stairs. She was wearing a coral pink long-sleeved satin blouse over a push-up bra, a mid-thigh leather skirt, and those awesome black over-the-knee boots. She handed me a jacket and I helped her put it on.

"Bye kids. Melissa, we'll be home by 11:00."

We left home and went straight to the Top-Hat, arriving at 6:55. We went to the bar, ordered some wine and chicken snacks, and observed the chaos called Friday Night. That took the edge off our hunger and we were ready to cut loose. I escorted her out on the dance floor and we let our hair down, well, she did. Mine was too short. A few asked to cut in but crashed and burned, most knew better by now. During a break, while she went to pee and I leaned against the bar, Marc came in. While I was watching him, Linda tapped my arm. I motioned towards Marc, who had spotted us and was moving through the crowd.

"Hi, Linda, Jim."

"Buy you a drink, Marc?"

He nodded and signaled a bartender.

"Can we talk, Marc?" Linda was between me and him but tight against me.

He shrugged and she took his hand and led him to the end of the bar. They talked for about ten minutes, she gave him a peck on the cheek, and she came back to me.

"One more dance and you need to feed me."

"Food or ..." She slapped me, but it wasn't very hard. Then she led me over to the DJ; I slipped him a $20, and whispered a song's name.

When 'Unchained Melody' started, we melted together and went with the flow on the floor. I fell into the pools in her eyes and felt safe.

Song over and we left. "What do you want to eat?"

"Pancakes. Let's go to IHOP."

I laughed; I didn't need a menu from them. We were home before eleven. On the drive from IHOP to home, she told me Marc was a victim like us and had apologized. He said he did hook up with married women, but only those who pursued him.

Melissa was surprised to see us home so early; I paid her for five hours and took her home. I walked upstairs and Linda was tucking them in. I gave hugs and kisses and tickles to our little ones and followed her to our bedroom. The bathroom door was closed so I undressed and climbed in bed. The door opened, and she came out, wearing those boots, only those boots. I was getting a fantasy fulfilled tonight.

*****

Mar. 8th

We had French toast that we all helped make, cutting theirs into strips and ours into squares. The first pile we made was not enough so I made more and we feasted until everyone was full. We cleaned up and dressed. Today we were going to see puppies, and tonight Linda and I are ending friendships for good. We nearly lost everything, our hopes and dreams, our family, and our love. Only my hair tingling on my neck and our refusal, to let our marriage and love disappear, brought us closer together than ever.

Epilogue

We had the meeting and told them we were done. Only Dan and Phil refused to accept what we were saying. They continued to harass Linda for sex they felt was due to them. I took off a Tuesday morning and re-introduced myself to Marie Daniels, at Aerobic Dance class..

"Do you remember the question I asked you a month ago?"

"Yes and I asked John and he said it is still a misdemeanor punishable by one to ten days in jail."

"Is your husband running for office next year?"

"Don't say anything, but he is going to run for state Attorney General."

I gave her my card and a week later John Daniels, a lawyer from the prosecutor's office, and I met. I shared a file of information about some of our former friends.

Three months later, the headline on the Sunday morning paper read;

"Spouse Swapping Ring Raided; Members Arrested for Adultery."

I smiled as I read the headline. "Lin, come see this in the paper."

Linda came over, rubbing her baby bump, to see the paper. "Oh my, they should have stopped while they could."

Emma and Tommy ran around us as a fifteen-pound puppy chased after them.

"Oh, I forgot. The builder says they break ground on our house August 15th."

We kissed; we are so very happy in love.

"Oooh."