February Sucks: Forewarned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, use me. I was afraid..." She raised her head and nipped me on my shoulder.

And back in, hard.

"Yesss. Hurt me. I deserve it, OH, PLEASE! I'm begging, please, fuck me!"

Once more, all the way out, and in, and out again and in.

"Don't tease me. Please. Anything, I'll do anything, suck you, swallow, screw my ass, whatever you want."

I started a steady rhythm, increasing both speed and power in every stroke a tiny bit.

She was out of control, screaming obscenities at me, crying, and all too soon had her first orgasm.

I slowed until her eye's opened and she growled, "Don't stop fucking your slut until she's unconscious or dead."

Starting again, I reached my right thumb and forefinger around the base of my insanely hard shaft. I squeezed as hard as I could while still slamming into her quivering body. After 30 seconds, I released my grip and I felt a little softness take hold. A puddle of precum oozed out, filling her with lubrication. I was ready.

I pinched her nipples, hard, then I hooked my arms under her legs and raised them, as I continued dominating my slut.

"Oh god, Yesss, I want you, faster, harder, come in me, again, COMMING!"

I didn't stop, just mindless fucking for pleasure, domination. I felt a tingling in my little head, so I let her legs down and went faster for my pleasure. I felt her lock her ankles across my back as she screamed, louder and louder, and I drove all the way in, hard. Her arms wrapped around my neck. When I arched my back to release a month of jism into her cunt, her arms around my neck raised her upper body. She locked her eyes with mine and we kissed.

I blacked out momentarily; when I awoke, I was lying across her body, my heart beating so fast my toenails hurt. Her eyes were closed but I swear I could still hear her screams from that last orgasm. I raised on my elbows, slid back, and stood up, feeling very dizzy. Wow. There's something to be said about caveman sex.

Her lips moved so I knew she wasn't dead. I went into the bathroom and started filling the tub, returned and scooped her up in my arms. So vulnerable, why hadn't I ever noticed that she had a submissive personality? Had work taken my attention away from Linda to the point I stopped noticing her as a woman, only as a mother and housekeeper?

I set her in the water and turned off the tap. Wetting a washcloth I gently washed her face and neck.

"What happened?"

"Well you're not dead, so you must have passed out."

"I've always wanted it like that, needed that."

"What, having clothes torn off, called names, tits abused?"

I barely heard her say yes.

"Tasting your cunt juice, forced to humiliate yourself, and then consensual rape?"

"Yes. I've always wanted dirty sex, being dominated, forced to do anything, and everything. What now?"

I stood up, slid in behind her, reached around to hold her against me, and answered her. "Well, we'll relax a bit together, talk, shower off, get dressed up, and go to dinner. Then some dancing, and come home and I get what you promised me in the bedroom."

"What? I don't remember. Felt so good." A few seconds later her eyes snapped open, "You uh, mean anything, or my ass?"

"Ass tonight, we have a long time to do anything."

"Okay," she purred. "Does that mean no more making love?"

"That means both, making love and fucking. More often and more oral. That means no subject is taboo for discussion."

"I'm such a fool. All the time I wasted..."

"Stop. The past is done. Future only."

"There's some things I need to tell you about me, our friends, and next Friday night."

"Not now, later."

Forty minutes later, I sat her down on the bed. I dressed first, medium blue long sleeved men's shirt with collar, no tie. Charcoal slacks with a little slack to dance in, socks and leather-soled dancing shoes. A tweed sports jacket completed my outfit. Two money clips, one with $350 cash; the other held insurance cards, driver's license, and two credit cards. A couple of spritz of cologne on my wrists and neck and I was ready.

Her turn. I went deep in her closet, to the area that held clothes I gave her that she never wore or only wore once. A black leather mini skirt, a birthday present, check. Sheer black pantyhose, check. Bodysuit and top I gave her last Christmas. Not in this box, nope, nope, not here. There it is, never worn, a black, form-fitting bodysuit with a sheer long-sleeved plaid pattern top, check. Lastly, her three-and-a-half-inch strappy black heels, check.

Something caught my eye in the back. The dress bag for her blue dress was gone. Oh well, plenty of time to worry later,

I laid her clothes next to her and sat down in her makeup chair to watch.

Glancing at everything I brought her to wear, she had a tiny little smile. She stood up and went to the bathroom. I followed and watched her pee and wipe. Any other time in our 10 years together, she would have shut the door to pee. She picked up her new wet or dry razor and shaved her legs and then her landing strip. She had never been bald before, even when I begged.

I raised an eyebrow and she smiled as she inserted two fingers in her still wet pussy. "I'm your slut now. A slut's man likes bald pussy, don't you?" She pumped her fingers in and out and in before pulling them with a pop. Getting up and walking out, she sucked her wetness off her fingers.

She stood in front of her makeup chair, "Jimmy, will you help me get dressed?"

"All right, love. What first?"

"Pantyhose first, then bodysuit."

She picked up the pantyhose, scrunched up the legs, and pulled them on. When I snapped the bodysuit, she was soaked. I handed her the skirt, and after she slid it up, she adjusted it and zipped it up. I picked up her shoes.

"Sit."

She did, leaving her legs spread enough to get a peak.

"Right foot."

I took my time, caressing up past her ankle. I buckled it up and licked the toe of her shoe.

"Left foot."

Duplicate caresses.

"Makeup next."

"I can't help you with that."

"Always a good time for firsts," she said.

I didn't understand her meaning.

She opened the bottom drawer of her makeup table and at the back of the drawer, was an unopened, makeup trifold set. It had smoky gray shades with a touch of red. I gave that to her on our fifth anniversary. She tore the tag off, opened it and laid it flat.

She wasted no time applying her makeup, and I sat quietly and watched. 15 minutes later, a mascara brush had drawn out her lashes, long and thick. Eyeliner was black and a little thicker than normal, eye shadow was sparkly gray charcoal, finishing her CFM eyes. Blending her cheeks coloring down to pale pink with a tint of red, her lipstick was a dark shade of red. She stood and reached to the back of her perfume forest, pulled out an unopened, one-ounce bottle of perfume. I gave it to her for our last anniversary. It was on sale, $975, called Caron something.

A touch behind her ears, under her chin, between her girls, a touch under her skirt, and her ankles. Turning back to me she raised her arms and I slid the opaque top on, "Looks like a super sexy see-thru baby doll." She brushed her hair and sprayed a little hairspray over her curls.

She twirled and closed the bedroom door, then posed in the full-length mirror revealed on the back of the door.

She sounded like she was starting to cry, "Look at me! I always wanted to look like this for you, and I, I, I..."

I grabbed a tissue and handed it to her. As she dabbed her eyes, I smiled, "Don't cry, babe, you'll ruin this fantastic look. Look how much fun we can have going through the closet and your drawers for new looks and adventures. Somewhere in your drawers is that red thong bikini I bought you."

"Thank you. I don't know how you found out my hidden feelings, but I'm ready to let everything out."

"Let's go. I'm starved and I need my strength to beat off all the creeps that will try to dance with you and steal you away."

I escorted her downstairs and I opened the coat closet. Next to the wall was her black cashmere wrap coat that I gave her two Christmas's before. My Italian overcoat was next to it. I clipped the tag off her coat and helped her into it.

As we went toward the garage, Linda stopped me, "Jim. There are four messages on the recorder. I didn't hear the phone ring."

"Probably because I turned the ringers down in the bedroom and kitchen."

"You planned this, didn't you?"

"Only as far as stripping naked in the bedroom. If you slapped me or screamed rape, I was done."

I tossed my coat onto the back seat, started the car, hit the remote and backed out. Garage door button tapped again, and we were off. "I made a reservation at Mamma Lisa's, and we should be right on time."

"And after?"

"Dancing at a club downtown" I drove in silence for five minutes until a red light stopped me.

"When did Dee and Jane first decide you were too good for me?"

"They started six months after Jane and Phil bought the house next to Dan and Dee. They wondered why you wouldn't buy me a house in their neighborhood?"

"I remember, Emma was two, Tommy was a month old and Sirius lost an important contract with the Navy."

"After that, Eric and Elly bought across the street from Dee and Jason, and Faye moved behind Jane. The name-calling continued, including the accusations of how bad a lover you must be."

I glanced at her.

"I never said anything, honest. Dee would say, does he come too fast, does he ring your bell, is he gay, and since I don't say anything, the answer is automatic, yes. They wouldn't let up."

"We're here, hold that thought."

A valet opened my door, and I went around to help my wife, the girl I married, the woman I love.

Inside we checked our coats and were seated almost immediately. The room was lit by candlelight, and soft lighting from overhead chandeliers. A piano was being played by a woman in a black dress.

A waiter came and asked for our wine order.

"No menu's, Jim?"

"Pre-order, Minestrone that is to die for, what a cliché, and a huge plate we share, called Tastes of Italia."

The waiter was back with the wine and two glasses. "Should I leave the bottle?"

"No thank you, I have to drive."

"Very good sir," and he poured two healthy portions.

"Back to Dee's coven, have they kept up the pressure continuously?"

"They let up before I tell them to screw themselves, wait a couple of weeks, and start over."

"Minestrone, sir, and bread sticks."

No sooner had we finished than our soup bowls were removed. Two plates and a raised oval tray was brought in, loaded with all kind of meat, fish, veggie and pasta entrées on it. We tasted and fed each other, and dipped, sipped wine and dabbed the others' lips. We sighed, both of us quietly burped in our napkins and gave each other an embarrassed smile.

"Excuse me, dear, I need to at least repair my lipstick"

After she was off for the ladies' room, the waiter came over. "Desert?"

"No thanks, we're going dancing like we used to do before the little ones came along. Then home, sharing a bowl of ice cream while watching a sad romantic movie."

"Would you like me to bring the bill then, sir?"

"Yes, thank you."

He removed our plates and the tray.

I reminisced about the birth of Emma, remembering what an easy birth she was, how she rolled over and crawled. Her first time pulling up to stand, first steps, and first word: Dada. I wondered if maybe we could have..."

My dream was interrupted by a disturbance in the force behind me. Everyone facing me in the dining room was staring behind me. Everyone with their back to me was turned around. Should I look? Hell yeah. I turned and saw my bride working the room like a runway model. I pulled her chair out for her to sit. As I sat down, the waiter brought the bill on a tray. It would be the Amex card tonight.

"My, my. What brought that on tonight?"

"I felt it so I flaunted it."

"You can flaunt it any time you'd like."

The waiter was back, I added a hefty tip, signed, took my card and we left. After a short wait for the valet to retrieve my car, I drove into town. Thirty-five minutes later, I parked in front of the Top-Hat Lounge.

She looked confused. "Why are we here?"

"Isn't this where Dan's co-workers told him we should go dancing, Friday?"

"I think so."

"We can check it out. Does that bother you?"

"Not a bit. My dance card is full from now on, and you never have to wait."

We checked our coats, paid the cover charge, and since it was Saturday night with a full house, I put our name on the table list. As we walked in, I put her clutch inside my jacket.

"Let's do it." Out on the floor, she became the center of attention for every man in the lounge. Lounge Lizards, married men, single men, gay men, and all lesbian's wanted her, too. I wasn't sure about the straight married women.

We hadn't been out there a minute before some sleaze tried to cut in. She turned her back on him and moved away.

"I'd take that as rejection, buddy."

The next song was Glen Millers 'In the Mood,' and besides us, six other couples were dancing the Lindy Hop. Then, another oldy, Percy Faith's theme from 'A Summer Place,' so the same couples danced a slow waltz with us. When the song was over, we headed to the bar. We were interrupted by a suave, god's gift to women type, who after he asked, took her by the arm and tried to lead her away. Stiletto heel applied to a foot hurts like the 12 letter word that gets you tossed out of a baseball game.

We ordered an excellent white wine and were sipping it when a second lounge lizard came up and asked Linda to dance. She politely turned him down. Two more were shot down with a simple side to side shake of the head.

We went back on the floor to dance the twist to a Beatles song, then a slow romantic cheek to cheek dance to 'Unchained Melody'.

When the music stopped, an "Everybody look at me, I'm a Star" type, whom insecure women swoon over, approached us. I think he did the news on TV.

"Good evening Miss. I noticed you don't have a table and I wondered if you would like to join me and my friends."

"It's Mrs. Not Miss. Can I bring my husband? He gets violent if we get separated."

"Of course, we can find him a chair at the end of the table."

"Sorry, 12 inches is too far to be apart, and that's how long his dick is. And I won't sacrifice half of that for a pretty boy like you. Get lost." Like a crab, he scuttled away.

"Oh my God, I am going to enjoy the reborn you so much."

"Shut up. I want to dance." We danced to a slow ballad, a faster oldies, and another slow, cheek to cheek number.

"I need to tinkle. Can you get me more white wine?"

She worked her way to the ladies' room and I noticed a single woman follow her in.

"Could I get two white wines and two water bottles?"

"$16"

I drank my water as the two women came out together. They both did the catwalk in unison. I could hear eyeballs bouncing off the floor. They met me at the bar.

"Jimmy, this is Celeste."

"Enchanted, Celeste." I held up both glasses of wine. Linda took hers and drained it. "Go ahead, he's my husband." Celeste took a drink out of her glass.

"Jim, darling, she wants to dance with me."

"Okay, but no tongue and you can't take her home, Celeste." I was sure she played for the other team.

"Of course, darling. Would you be so kind to ask the DJ to play...?" and she whispered the song name in my ear.

"Oh heart, please don't fail me now."

I did my duty with the DJ. I knew I was going to be surprised, but never expected what happened.

The song that was playing ended and the hottest two women in the place strolled to the center of the floor. Most of the people dancing stepped back, they all would once the music starts.

"Step inside, walk this way, you and me babe, Hey, hey!"

Everyone moved back. 30 seconds in and I knew my wife had some splaining to do. I gave the bartender a $20, "Three bottles of water."

"Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet, little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah"

I watched and felt like I should be stuffing $10 bills in their thongs. When the last note of 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' played, the crowd erupted and I had to free the ladies from their clutches. We got to the bar, I handed them a water bottle, they drained them.

"Lin?" I spoke her name with a smile so she would know I wasn't angry.

"Honestly, I didn't know she was here. Do you remember how I felt about my body after Emma was born?"

"Sure, that's when you started aerobics. You still go, Tuesday morning after you drop the kids off and Thursday after I get home from Work."

"I would like to introduce Celeste Holm, the owner of "Exotic Aerobic Dancing".

"Does that mean when we move to a new house, I must make sure there's a stripper pole in the bedroom?"

"Of course not; what new house?"

"We'll talk later. Time to go home. Celeste, it has been a pleasure to meet you."

It was still early when we got home. As we entered the house from the garage, Linda tapped my arm and pointed at the answering machine. Eight messages. "After."

I led her to the living room and turned on the stereo to an easy listening channel.

"Shouldn't we go upstairs?"

"No rush. I want to absorb the new charming Lin, my hot sexy wife who never says no. Her special word to me is yes, and when she enters a room, wants everyone to look at her, even though they know she only has eyes for me. And if any man, other than her husband, dares asks her to dance, that charm turns to deadly venom."

I pulled her close, and kissed her, a kiss that spread heat throughout our bodies. Her scent boiled the blood in my brain. Our lips separated, and I spoke, "Will you ever get tired of hearing me say how beautiful you are and how much I love you?"

"No, my love. Will you ever get tired of me showing you how much I love you?

"Not as long as I draw breath."

I went to both knees and lifted her left foot, releasing the buckle on her shoe, and sliding it off. I repeated with her right foot. My hands danced up her right calf, up her thigh, before slipping under her skirt.

"I want you now. I can't think, I'm on fire." I stood, took her hand, and led the way to our bedroom. In the hallway, outside our bedroom, I unzipped her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. Just inside the doorway, I pulled the see-thru top off and hung it on the doorknob. I pushed her back on the bed and skinned the pantyhose off, leaving only the bodysuit to remove. I popped the snaps and it joined the rest of her clothes on the floor.

I pointed to a spot on the floor. "Kneel."

She did, looking up into my eyes with raw lust.

I undressed, throwing clothes all over the room, and moved closer until my cock was touching her nose.

"Did you learn any cock sucking skills at aerobics?"

"When we practiced... on banana's."

"Show me!"

She spent 10 seconds doing a tongue swirl, then dove halfway down, with her lips clamped tight around me. Pulling back so only the head remained, she took a breath and went all the way down. Sucking up, then down again, with tongue slipping out to tickle one ball as lips clamped down and sucked.

"Enough!" as I tapped her on her head.

She pulled off, and before she could speak, I did.

"Get up on the bed, hands, and knees." I opened my sock drawer and pulled out a condom and a tube of KY. I did the squeeze trick and as I softened, I presented the head to her lips and pushed in. I released my chokehold and whispered, "Suck slut."

She shivered, sucked the precum out and I hardened instantly. I pulled out before I had an accident.

I slipped the condom on and moved to the end of the bed, between her feet. I pulled her back until it felt right, then put some pillows under her stomach.

I lubed one finger and pushed it in her puckered bud. "I do not want to injure you, so you have verbal control. You can use safe words, stop, easy, or 'it hurts, get it out. If I hurt you, I will stop immediately."