All Comments on 'February Sucks...Goodbye Jim'

by 2wrongsandaright

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments
Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19694 months ago

that base premise still causes a raw reaction. thanks for your take on the consequences.

TajfaTajfa4 months ago

It was ok. For me it was too long for the story that was told.

On the plus side the writing was good.

francemanfranceman4 months ago

Sorry it didn't work for me and it's because of your opening statement.

"I have tried to keep the influence and spirit of the original"

But that's not what you've done.

You've changed the story to suit your RAAC.

That's a real shame, because it leads to expectations that aren't met.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters4 months ago

I liked it, liked how you worked it.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim994 months ago

It wasn't RAAC. Most of the rewrites of this had Linda never realizing how badly she had hurt her husband.

In this one she saw herself for what she had done and was willing to try and make up for her fling. She had to deal with the fact that because of her actions her life would never be the same. Her husband would never be the same.

In most RAAC stories I have read the husband is beaten into accepting what was done usually to be there for the children.

spence5969spence59694 months ago

One of the better alt endings to the classic. The arc of his coming to grips with what happened was thoughtful and well-done. My only issue was with the accompanying arc with Linda's transition from it being a "night that was so special to me" to "it was horrible". Well written and structured.

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack4 months ago

One of the best alternate takes on the story. Nicely done!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Wow - This story was the BEST one to date to explore the depth of emotions that Jim and Linda went through and how they found a different path back. Only part I couldn't get my head around was taking out his anger on the kids. Otherwise, great read! 4.7*

SithLord6969SithLord69694 months ago

This story is the latest in a string of LW stories where the betrayed spouse reeks havoc on the seducer but somehow manages to forgive and take back the errant partner. What load of shit! You can't do revenge half way. If the seducer is worthy of vengeance then so should be the cheater. If James had divorced Linda this is 5 stars and a fave... as is, it gets 1 star and I need to consider if I want to retain you as a favorite author.

LanmandragonLanmandragon4 months ago

The best and most believable continuation I have read, despite the laughable reaction of the BTB enthusiasts.

numbnutz49numbnutz494 months ago

This is a really good addition to the February Sucks anthology. I would consider it one of the top five except for the part of the story below:

"No James, I didn't mean it like that at all. You were and are enough for me. It was just a one-time thing that I never thought would happen. It was like being on a trip and getting more than you thought possible. It was like the airline moved me to first class, the rental car was upgraded to a Maserati, and my accommodations were upgraded to the ultimate suite. I would have been fine with the trip I had planned but without asking I was upgraded. I would have never sought out a night with Marc or any other man, I just couldn't pass it up when it was offered. Can't you understand?"

Is is just me or did she actually make the single most insulting statement of any LInda from the stories in describing everything about Marc as an 'upgrade'. Me? I'd have gone off the wall at that point. Still a great read but that one section of the story contaminated the ultimate reconciliation.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith4 months ago

Interesting twist to the story, well done.

AardieAardie4 months ago

I would have filed after she explained how Marc was equivalent to first class or a Masada to. This doesn’t seem to jibe with her later description of it as the worst night of her life. She should have been cleared of the hepatitis by the time they had sex again. It would have been interesting to hear of any fallout from all the cheating wives he would have been forced to list if he could even remember. Any husbands that hadn’t left their wives would have had to be tested, too.

ArdieffArdieff4 months ago

Linda is a narcisstic asshole. Why go back to her.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

different. I liked it. Everyone handles this shit differently. Good going, Jay. You'll be alright. Linda? We'll see. 6 stars, The Bear is glad he read it.

P.S. I thought Dee set it up. My favorite epithet-He's not walking around upright, too much, anymore.

The BEAR

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker4 months ago

I just read a few other comments. This was good, but, in my humble opinion, the best ever was "February Sucks My Way " by Omegaman56. I heartily recommend it.

The BEAR, again.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart4 months ago

Interesting direction this went with Jim all but rejecting his former self to become James. Really delved into his hurt and pain with some nice views on Linda's mindset. She in particular didn't seem evil in this version, just a really self centered person who did a terrible thing because she put herself first. Some nice revenge on Marc with both his body, his ego, and his bank account taking a hit. 4 stars.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg064 months ago

This is a Great take on the story

Well done

One of my favorites!

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

This was in the top 20% of the alternates and certainly had a happier ending. This one is a 4.

Rocky62Rocky624 months ago

Good job, good choice of weapons to ambush him on the trail. But the car on film? Thats not good

PorterrhPorterrh4 months ago

One of the better sequels

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don’t care how much effort you put into a story. The second I see that Jim takes back Linda I give it 1 less star. I don’t care what you try and tell me. This man would never be able to trust his wife again and as far as I’m concerned that’s just no way for a person to live. He will always be questioning where she is and what she is doing and I feel like she will eventually get resentful of it.

I give it 10 years max before their marriage inevitably crumbles and this story repeats itself.

3.5 stars

lujon2019lujon20194 months ago

an ordinary cuck is bad enough, you kinda feel sorry for them, their life is shit and they just roll with their life becoming even MORE shit

.

.

cucks like this one though, the ones who did deep and work so FUCKING hard to make themselves a cuck, those are the ones I truly despise

.

.

guys is doubly a moron, the whore has hep B for life, and so will he, better hope neither kid ever needs a kidney

PhoenixPatchPhoenixPatch4 months ago

This is simply one of the best versions of this. I like many others have read every version that I have seen. I am really glad that you showed Linda‘s acceptance of her selfishness and narcissistic personality.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think of all the FS versions this one comes closest to the reality of what Jim would actually feel and be struggling to process. Take notes would be writers of Loving Wives. This story hands down captures the essence of what this category is about. 5🌟

Pappy7Pappy74 months ago

Interesting take on this tried and true. I don't understand how any of the Jims in all of these universes are such putzes that they can't live without someone who is so unbelievably narcissistic as all the Lindas. Evidently it's that weakness that causes the lack of respect and constancy. And after the few husbands refuse to toe the line after the sluts come back, then the sex and the experience, which up until this time had been the high point of their lives, was suddenly the worst sex ever. I don't know who expects such behavior from the Jims, the Lindas or the writers. At least 1/3 of the husbands in real life would have trashed the marriage and the bitches as soon as they left the club. Not all men are as week as the Jims.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She seemed to be trying to justify her "night out" in the first couple of pages. Also the "I didn't mean to hurt you" crap is patronizing and seems to be standard in cheating wife stories. The ones who were hurt the most were the kids.

Harryin VAHarryin VA4 months ago

This new version or sequel to February is probably in the top five. What makes it interesting is that the author really conveys the psychological shock and foundational Damage Done to Jim and how he views the world and what he thinks is right and wrong. I also found the therapy sessions to be extremely accurate and quite realistic. This is something that normally does not happen in the love and wives category. So yes overall this was a really good alternate version to February Sucks

NickTeeNickTee4 months ago

I think it's time to put this story to bed for good. And btw this whole bs about not divorcing the slut because of the kids only exists on Literotica. Kids invariably do better with seperated parents than in the middle of an unhappy marriage.

PolpolpPolpolp4 months ago

Another undeserved RAAC , this betrayal is to hard to everything finish in a RAAC

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown4 months ago

Betrays and disrespects him in the pretty much worse way.

Female psychologist preaching psychobabble

Outside of a few tears, slut pays no penance or atonement

And of course, the AP gets the nuclear option in punishment, but the true betrayer gets reconciliation

A clique fest and an unoriginal story arc, well the bitch simps and will enjoy it....

PolpolpPolpolp4 months ago

I dont understand why so much revenge on Mark and nothing for Linda ? Mark just proposed to Linda , hé never forced her or drug her. She is entierly responsible for the cheating so why did she get a RAAC and Mark so much revenge ?

servant111servant1114 months ago

A good effort that frankly is flawed in n the concept. The George Anderson original February Sucks is framed in such excessive strokes that a RAAC ending requires the add on author to significantly alter the basic parameters of the tale to have any hope of making the RAAC work. Linda’s betrayal is cold and insensitively callous. You can only really work a reconciliation if you start the add on, like this did, after Linda has left. This allows the add on to ignore Linda’s devastating sociopathic nature that is blatantly framed the original tale.

That is the core f my dissatisfaction with this effort. While it does spend some time alluding to Linda narcissistic actions; the tale paints Linda as redeemable which permits the RAAC ending. I personally don’t find that much wiggle room in the original to permit this interpretation.

Linda’s actions as portrayed in the original tale reveal a classic sociopathic narcissistic entitlement. A sociopath cannot love because all others exist as walking tools to serve the momentary emotional impulses of the sociopath. Linda’s love is lust of the moment. Her actions clearly demonstrate a radical watershed in which Linda embraces her need to use Mark as her next bigger sex fix. As a sociopath she is always looking for the next level: bigger dick, more experience, bigger reputation, more money, etc. Linda, as a sociopath, cannot love only lust. Jim is an object that can be discarded in a moment.

This is why even the painful reconciliation of this add on is specious. The real Linda is a sociopath. She does not possess the capacity of unconditional love required at the core of a monogamous marriage with Jim. Her LUST masquerading as love ensures his betrayal. While she fakes being loving now…eventually when triggering circumstances reoccur, Linda will again callously betray Jim for another lust hit. It is what sociopaths do…

This the entire RAAC add on while interesting is tragically flawed…

4 stars

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

Gush.

I'd like to commend @2wrkngsandaright for those dialogues done by the children. In my opinion you made a good job getting the innocent yet emotional inquiries by the children as to why suddenly their home is not fun to live in anymore -- the sentences really ripped my heart out. I could imagine their hurt and confusion why there was no more love around anymore totally so sad.

/

For this I give you a 5 star but I feel the ending was quite anbiguous; did Linda and Jim made up? Or dd Jim stay only for kids sakes and the couple as housemates only? What happened to them? That makes the score a 4-star. But thank you @2wrongsandaright. This one I consider a good aftermath sequel of the original tale.

SouthdownSouthdown4 months ago

Notwithstanding some of the valid points in the other 3 comments, it was by far my favourite continuation, reply or addition I have read. 'Franceman' is both mistaken and inaccurate in his assessment of your story. I find you acqitted your promises on a perfectly continued addition to what I found was a poorly executed original, sorry George, just my opinion!

remedy27remedy274 months ago

No revenge sex for Jim? Automatic 4 star deduction.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked the start of the story when Jim died and became James, good story telling. Then it was just 4 pages of trying to white wash Linda...

JOHNW42JOHNW424 months ago

Is hepatitis b treatable? She tested positive for it then 6 months later she was clean?

JensensloverJensenslover4 months ago

Couldn't finish it, the original was not captivating and yours certainly wasn't either, you didn't at all keep the influence and spirit of the original, you turned him into a wimp who doesn't even care about his kids, complete opposite of the original.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love the original and have enjoyed the many iterations that have followed, however, there can only be one outcome in this story and that is to walk away from Linda. She’s evil, no two ways about it. What she did is so devastating to a man that there can be no reconciliation. Any other result is pure fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"We fucked hard for 14 minutes". Huh? How is it possible to be that precise about the duration of a coupling? Unless he had a stop watch going and was keeping one eye on that?

On the plus side, the author did a good job here and achieved something that no other attempting author has; he made reconciliation seem credible which is some feat considering the magnitude of Linda's betrayal.

The attack on Marc and subsequent police investigation, or rather the lack of one was a weak area and James was let off the hook far too easily, especially considering Marc's celebrity status.

All in all a good read and well worth four shiners. JR

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too long

AngelRiderAngelRider4 months ago

Hep B, that's a new one for these stories. Usually the clap. I couldn't get past the immediate diagnosis of narcissistic personality and codependency without ever speaking with the wife and discussing the marriage with both spouses.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed your work, well written and flows very well. While I can enjoy your level of story telling skill, there is no way that any real man would ever stay with a traitorous bitch like Linda. Now if you take the revenge portion out and only leave the rest then Jimmy would fit the beta male you have portrayed. No man that can be as decisive in getting back asshole would ever be weak enough to spend months much less waste time with a representative of the soft sciences to make a decision. On one hand he is quick, intelligent and plans with success and on the other hand he can't understand why she would do what she did and that his view of it was so at odds with the fantasy he had built in his life. Pick one or the other only a beta would ever reconcile with a cheating bitch and an alpha would never waste the time or money pontificating about what he should do. Pick one or the other, using both makes the MC unbelievable and actually sad and weak as a man. 5 stars for the effort, 3 stars for the outcome as far as the whore is concerned.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nope. Writers need to quit writing weak men. Anybody that stays with a cheating spouse is weak.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What apology?

Her little spiel in the psychiatrist off was an admission and stated regrets, but there wasn't an apology... Further, she sure was vocal about what SHE wants, and what SHE needs; sounds like the same old Linda to me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice try at deception, asshole. Enjoy your cream pies, cucky.

maedhros21maedhros214 months ago

im sorry ..i applaud your effort but you completely changed the Linda character and the way she felt about that night. Its one thing to finish a story but its another thing to totally change the characters themselves. It would have served you better to write it about another couple and let people know it was inspired by the original. 3 stars because the kids kept pulling at my heartstrings.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban4 months ago

Good writing, but I think you clearly fell short in your mission to “keep the influence and spirit of the original” You changed the determined mindset of Jim. You completely changed the character and prowess of who Marc was. I knew what the outcome would be before completing the first page. It just didn’t work for me. Of course, as in all things, your mileage may vary. BRB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Any version of this story that ends in reconciliation is an automatic one star score. Since you setup a better public humiliation for the predator than most, I added one more.

You write closer than most here to how people actually think and talk. You have potential. This could have been a great story. Hopefully your future premises will be more realistic.

The betrayal by Linda is too great. No man could possibly trust her again.

ZK

Norseman123Norseman1234 months ago

Nice take on a legendary story 5*****. We all need to thank George Anderson for such a versatile plot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The first follow up to GA's troubling piece that I could relate to, up to a point.

While the character of Jim, or rather James, was done very well, the portrayal of Linda's metamorphosis was less than believable. More needs to be said to make it possible for her to move away from thinking of that night as an incredible dream. Also, did she know Marc before that night, and did she try to contact him surreptitiously afterwards? Seems reasonable if it was truly an experience of a lifetime. Does the story need Marc to be small where it counts for it to work? Does Jay have no chance if Marc was well endowed and a good lover?

The shrink for the first time I've seen in LW was reasonable and did her job well.

I was going to give 4 1/2 stars, but couldn't, so settled on five. This is the first story I've read by this author.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have read all of the previous alternatives and like this one more than the others. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

2 (possibly 2) technical issues, but a good story overall.

Bear spray is weaker than pepper spray. While bears are stronger than humans their mucus membranes are more sensitive.

2nd is what I'm not positive about. While their are some subsonic rounds in intermediate calibers, I don't think you can find them in .38, unless it's possibly .38 colt. .38 special is not one though.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

On page three. I just want to take a small break to congratulate you on your entirely new take on this tale. Refreshing. Back to the counseling. I mean page three...

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well done, I'm convinced that the 'loving wives' genre was originally invented by men, for men, as a form of therapy for the reality that women are just as flawed as we are at the end of the day. Call me a hopeless romantic, but a good RAAC story will always be better than any BTB...even if at the end of the story that love is a little dimmer than it was before. BTB stories are a form of escapism and nothing more than fantasy. It just doesn't work that way. And they never tell the truth. That those who play with fire and try to salt the earth as so many of the lovers do in these stories, they will always be burned also in their efforts. RAAC is a true hero's journey; and the soul of what I see so many men searching for in this genre. They want to see the set up, the betrayal, the fall, the rise, and the result of a man who has the strength to survive, endure, and recover, and reclaim their lives and happiness. And that's what I saw in this version of the is story, and why I think this was a very strong addition to its legacy....thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Started off as one of the better versions of this never ending plot but I was disappointed with how it progressed.

Setting up the cameras in the ally to catch Marc leaving with a different wife each week was introduced in the story but there wasn’t really a follow up with that. All of the footage of Marc and the collection of cheating wives should have been anonymously turned over to TMZ and the other tabloids to expose him.

Th attack in the park breaks with the emotion and realism of the story to that point. It feels like something thrown in for the readers that love to see violence against the wife’s affair partner.

The conversation at james’ apartment after Marc was attached in the park would have been better if it was more confrontational on James’ part including accusing her of wearing a wire for the police to get him to confess to a crime he didn’t commit. When you are claiming innocence, stick with it and push back against all accusations, clearly James learned nothing from O.J. Simpson.

Once James moved back home and accepted Linda calling him Jay, baby, and anything other than James, he was just turning back into Jim. I skipped to the end and the second confrontation with Marc is just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Need a post-nup.

Otherwise, this was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What happened to the hepatitus b infection.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The cops would have never let this go. Some random office predator getting maimed is one thing, a star player for the local team is something else. They would be under tremendous pressure to clear this case. Even with an attorney present, they would bring him in for questioning, probably more than once.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I give this give stars for the writing quality and the unique take on the tale. However, I found the last paragraph off-putting. Especially because his new name is Jay, but also because the last paragraph conflicts with the story's arc. Still Give stars.

I rate this as one of the best continuations.

JPB

szewcowszewcow4 months ago

What about the incurable hepatitis B ?

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

Enjoyable effort.

Never too sure about the reality of the violent revenge in LW stories, let alone on-line revenge.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c14 months ago

Appreciate effort but all over the place. No coming back from the betrayal.

Laughable line:

"You look like the sexiest, kindest, most wonderful man that I have ever seen"

Should have slapped her. He cleary is not.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, that was tedious. Author kind of glossed over it. But, Hepatitis B is forever and contagious. Wonder if the author meant Hepatitis A or C? Finally, who the hell is "Jay"?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is the best and most realistic finish to this story that I’ve read, and I’ve read most of them.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jay might be a bigger sissy wimp bitch than Jim was. Hard to say. Whores lying about Marc being small and inadequte because he gave them a good fucking they needed but then dumped their cheating skank slut asses. Just a stupid jealous bitch married to a sissy wimp cuck.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy594 months ago

Stories that dive deep into people's feelings after traumatic incidents have value. There is no limit to the plot threads this story can take, because there is no limit to the combinations of actions and reactions characters can pursue, in trying to resolve the emotions of betrayal and loss. I enjoyed this story immensely. Very well written. Nicely executed.

All the best,

Dave

Bluehorse64Bluehorse644 months ago

Has to be my favorite of the sequels so far. More realistic than most, Delves into the pain and suffering the best. A real world solution rather than fantasy (somewhat). Overall a very well thought out, provocative look at the aftermath of a humiliating night.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Again, another Jim written as weak and cuckish. A normal man lances the boil. He doesn't dither. He rids himself of a Linda and sets about creating a new normal. Psychobabble solves nothing, and pretending a psychologist has any intellectually meaningful knowledge beyond what any thoughtful layman might have is a modern superstition.

The only credible part of the story is that staying with the cunt creates a toxic atmosphere for the children. It is far better to have a divorce and to stay involved with the children.

Authors here show a real lack of understanding on how to be a parent. Virtual every story with children uses television or other video functionally as a babysitter...worse, it's trash like Disney.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree one of the better FS follow ons… a few detail issues… if the cops had his car in the area with no substantial alibi I doubt they would have let go so easily.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

"I'm the same woman I was last night. I still love you just as much as before." - So, the same woman who betrayed him, who didn't love him enough to stay with him.

\

"I want to thank you for allowing me to have last night." - He didn't "allow" shit, since she never asked him.

\

"don't throw me away." - Oh, like she threw him away?

\

"I'm sure that Marc has been and continues to test clean or he wouldn't be able to play," - They're tested bfor PEDs, not STDs.

\

"If you loved him so much then you shouldn't have killed him." - Yep.

\

"I committed an almost unspeakable harm to you." - No "almost" about it.

\

"I used my mouth and vagina during our time together. He also performed oral sex on me." - I don't think he needs a blow-by-blow description.

\

@numbnutz, I agree, referring to Marc as an "upgrade" was NOT a path to reconciliation.

\

@SithLord, I agree, why do so many stories destroy the seducer, when he owed the MC nothing, while the person who owed him EVERYTHING often gets a pass.

\

Sorry, for me, her offense was simply unforgivable, divorce is the only valid outcome.

hindsight2020hindsight20204 months ago

Ok. German chocolate cake gets you extra points.

Just saying.

Regguy69Regguy694 months ago

Very well written. Glad the asshole got destroyed. Jim/James/Jay is permanently scared by Linda's betrayal. He should separate himself from her. He should put all his efforts into being a good dad, but ask his parents/in-laws to be a buffer between him and Linda. What she did is simply unforgivable and he should accept that. He needs to find a new woman he can trust and let her help him regain his love of life.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit4 months ago

Thank you. It’s the first sequel where Marc didn’t have a massive cock, and didn’t give the wives the best sex of their lives. Well done.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat4 months ago

Any version of this story that ends in reconciliation only gets 1*, as it is unbelievable. Reconciliation in this circumstance is impossible given the level of betrayal and humiliation. Sorry I wasted my time on this.

hindsight2020hindsight20204 months ago

Well, that was a N abrupt and completely unsupported ending.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsir4 months ago

Well done but what about Hep B doesn't that stay with you forever?

des911des9114 months ago

That's a good take on the original story. Thank you

MrSpoojerMrSpoojer4 months ago

A better written version of "February Sucks" then most but your take on their handling of the STD seemed totally unrealistic. I'm betting the impact of someone testing positive for a hepatitis b infection would be huge and far reaching, in particular with someone as famous and "active" as this football player supposedly was. Because you presented the test result early in the story and then ignored it created a distraction for me going forward though the remaining pages.

gatorhermitgatorhermit4 months ago
Ok but the Hepatitis B would be a forever issue

Story ok but should have been edited down to a couple of pages.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just like the original author and 95% of the copy cats you failed completely. The wrong committed by Linda was so egregious that no man could forgive her and retain any small modicum of self respect. The only acceptable outcome is Jim leaving the slut. Like all the others you painted Jim as a weak cuckold who will never have any chance of a decent life. One star for the poor effort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mangled version of one of the classic loving wives story. Too much psychological baloney ending in a weak "James". It was just one man incapable of continuing his life and wallowing in misery. Unsatisfactory

story.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Linda was, and always will be, unforgivable. Write your own stories.

PowersworderPowersworder4 months ago

Linda's public betrayal and humiliation of her husband is so extreme that there are no circumstances in which they'd stay together.

Unfortunately, that means every reconciliation ending automatically gets 1*.

Sorry you wasted your time on a cuck version of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome - another contribution to the saga. By the way, next month is February... and one with 29 days, like the original story. And Literotica is having a contest with a Valentine's Day theme. Is that sound I hear pencils sharpening?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This fails because you diverged from tne original character too much. The original Linda thoroughly enjoyed her fuckfest with Marc. The best she ever had! Cherished memories! Etc Etc. This story only works because YOUR Linda was disappointed in her fuckfest. To wit: “ as I have looked back, I realize that he didn't do anything at all for me. It was all about him and he fooled me into thinking that I was so special because he had picked me that I owed it to him to do everything I could to please him," as she spoke her eyes welled up. "So, I did. He didn't do anything to try and please me. The whole night was about him. I destroyed my marriage and my reputation for a night with a narcissistic Asshole that left me feeling cheap and used.”

.

The dynamic is too different with YOUR Linda. As a result, YOUR version is neither a continuation or a sequel….it’s an alternative.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Couldn't get past page 4,

Daddy your up for your parol hearing Wednesday, Emma said with a huge smile as she sat in the cubical holding her youngest in her lap looking through the glass at her father in his orange jump suit. "Say hi to papa baby he'll be coming home soon" the toddler giggled as the old man behind the glass made funny faces at her

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

James, Jim and Jay are all fucking cunts for taking the slut back.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What's with the silly name changing?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jim, James, Jimmy, Jay, which is it? The cuck went to a lot of trouble with all the psycho babble bullshit. Nobody in their right mind would take back a wife that pulled that cruel shit. All that crying she did and professing her love was nothing but bullshit. If you loved somebody that totally you wouldn't have pulled that shit on him. Too bad she didn't think of the back lash her selfish behavior would cause to the family. He should have divorced the cunt immediately and got on with his life. How anybody can look at that cheater every day for the rest of their lives boggles the mind.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Definition of a good FS story is one that ends in divorce.

Definition of a bad FS story is one that ends in reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I don't buy the reconcilliation, nor do I think anybody capable of physically hurting Marc would go for it either.

And what does it mean that he still loves her? He clearly isn't in love with her, and her incredible betrayal and total disrepecting of him and yet he thinks he loves her? Maybe he still loves his vision of what she used to be, but how can someone still love a person who has commited such a henious act against him.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel614 months ago

One of the better ones, the writing was good, you nailed it on the (attachment injury) trauma and even though I didn’t love it because of the ending it was a well reasoned outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Omegaman56 wrote a version, where Jim shot them both. Fixed the situation right up! He also made an UNFUCK machine; that would fix the situation, too!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Forget the medical expert and enjoy the story for what has been written. Well done for the Former JIM and welcome to the new JAY

OldbuddyOldbuddy4 months ago

Hard to give anything above a 3. Reconciliation from something so cruel and selfish.

Well written but for....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of the better "February sucks" responses, but I too thought hepatitis b was life long.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

TOO much drama right from get go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2wrongsandaright@2wrongsandaright
Entering a new phase of life and trying some new hobbies. I have submitted My Choice for approval. It's an expansion of the Your Choice 750 word project. Hopefully it will satisfy those of you that wanted more detail