All Comments on 'February Sucks - Jim Wakes Up'

by RyeWhiskey

Sort by:
  • 231 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The Corona Virus of LW has mutated a couple more times. This one wasn’t half bad, although had I been Jim I would have really let my cheating wife feel the pain by leaving with Ellen. Definitely a better man than I am.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Interesting point of view. Ok, he stays in the marriage for the kids, but that marriage is severely and probably permanently damaged. Is he really go to stay with her until the kids are out of the house? That relationship is headed for a loveless roommate situation. He really should divorce her, it would be the best option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What is it about characters like you RW that u seem to love living in the cloak of self induced misery???? could it be being brought into this world not knowing who donated the seeds for ur conception? or... is it growing up watching a sucession of bulls coming in and taking your mom in every way possible? or is it finding that u get a errection watching your wife get fucked by her bulls and the need to clean her soggy cunt thereafter.? i guess one or all the above reasons... i wish u the very best in your cum soaked misery..but really you should think of putting urself out of this misery soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why bother writing another take on that crap, I just skip your story to comment that's its GARBAGE,

didn't even bother reading it

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

This is like a Horrible Episode of Frazier. Jim comes across as a stupid insufferable pathetic atupid snob. What makes this shockingly bad is that throughout the entire 1st page the husband never says a single sentence a single word to Linda. Not one word.

.

on page 2 the only time he says a single sentence to Linda what about when one of the kids was fighting.

.

Yet supposedly Jim is going through all this internal pain ...all this internal suffering and spends and spends paragraph after paragraph after paragraph about his internal agony and he never says a single sentence to his wife.

.

This is really awful

The entire story until the last few paragraphs takes place within the husband's own mind. On page one he never says a single sentence to Linda. On page 2 he says 1 sentence to Linda throughout all of that writing

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

Really good, I feel like there should be a bit more

matuateneiramatuateneiraover 2 years ago

It started off brilliantly but the finish did not convince me. The process of Jim falling out of love with Linda was what I always thought would happen. But then it seems to me that Jim has to separate his love life from Linda while still supporting his family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has been showing an amazing promise of finally getting to the point of an original tale, but never got there.

Well I hope that one day someone will write a story that'll explain all the damage done to Jim, this one almost did this

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

A story that started moths after ellen, and somehow wound up back in that moment reiterating a point you sent the entire story denying

.

Also one star for the cuck story with no cuck tag

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

And the point of this is....? To wax poetic about a pathetic "man's" pain and chronicle his further descent into the realm of invertebrates? So much whining, so much suffering, only for the mouse to continue squeaking along, never roaring even when backed so far into the corner. If you're going to bother resurrecting this thing AGAIN, why do it for something so utterly pointless?

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

At last! I have read all the sequels and while some were very good, none captured the basic evil nature of Linda without taking the original story off in another direction. This author took the plot line as originally presented and built on it in a way that, to me, presented Linda as her true self. Excellent work! -5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

A Noteworthy psychoanalytical evaluation confirming the wrong conclusion via its own arguments! In my opinion Jims character is a “realist” thus to pragmatic to be a martyr.

I liked this story, well written & executed 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This wasn't a story, it was a list of his insecurities that was 3 pages too long. I can appreciate the attempt but you didn't add anything to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

rambled on and on chould have been better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply idiotic, should be in the cuckold section

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another one? Jesus, why can’t this bitch get Covid and die?!

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Oh man, a high road FS. Good writing, in service of a dreary muse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

still inconclusive and unfinished

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Yes — 5-stars

.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had a real problem following this story as it jumped all over the place with flashbacks and whatever.

wheelman53wheelman53over 2 years ago

I'm sorry but your style of writing is fucked up.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

My original comment on Mr Anderson’s story was that the most unbelievable part of it was that Linda wrote down all of the details of her night with Tom Brady, I’m sorry, Marc, without at least shading the details downward. If Linda really wanted to keep Jim, no matter how much she was enthralled by Marc, and no matter how much Jim insisted on the full truth, she’d have fudged the story downward.

This version goes full cuck: it focuses on Jim’s feelings of inadequacy, and on his humiliation at not being able to measure up to Gronk, oops, sorry, Marc. Linda told the full story to Dee, instead of shading it downward, so it spread.

Do women really tell the truth to their husbands or fiancés, when it comes to their past lovers? All that can do is hurt their current man’s feelings, unless their current really is the best, and the probability of that decreases in direct proportion to the number of men she’s fucked.

How would Mr Anderson’s original have gone if Aaron Rodgers, sorry, Marc had really been a sex god, but Linda had kept that story to herself, and instead said that he was great at seduction, and she couldn’t resist, but when it came to performance, he was good, but didn’t match the hype? Maybe Jim wouldn’t feel like such a cuck, wouldn’t be continually finding himself so far back in second place.

vhasstvhasstover 2 years ago

Very well written but unfortunately unresolved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a shitty ending.

☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There has to be a part 2. One of the better responses to the original story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And?

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

The story failed as soon as the writer has chosen for him to stay married to such a heartless cheater, and condemned himself to an unhappy and miserable life...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The way the story started RyeWhiskey i thought Jim was going to grow a set of balls at the end. I believed because you kept introducing Linda’s words how great the sex & experience with Marc was from the letter, and the public humiliation Jim experienced, he would an end to it. Nothing but a cuck story. 2* disappointing.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Good, and I liked the how Jim was cerebrally spinning. I didn’t like how, even after all his pain, after recognizing the cruelty of Linda’s actions, and the selfish way Linda refused any responsibility for their marital problems, Jim still let her off the hook. When the kids started having problems, it was time for a more direct confrontation. If Linda wasn’t able and willing to accept responsibility, then there’s no point sleeping in the same room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a waste of 10 minutes of my time. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, Jim realizes he has been cuckooed and probably will be again. That's it? He hints that his children will eventually figure this out and because he stays for them, they won't lose respect to him? Linda is a cold, cruel bitch with little to no respect for Jim. That will never be lost on her children and will be the legacy she bequeaths to them. Jim never deserved what Linda did to him, but by his reaction, he deserves everything after. Speaking from experience, that are things far worse than losing your children. First, they will come back when they reach adult hood and view the circumstances from a mature point of view. This story isn't finished.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

Ellen sees his pain for what it is and realizes that Linda really didnt learn the full extent of what she did to him. She leans in and whispers in his ear then escorts him back to the table. She gives Linda a smirk and walks away. Jim asks Linda to grab them some drinks from the bar while he goes to wash the tears from his face. When Linda returns to the table she finds that Jim still isnt back gets nervous and walks over by the restrooms. Shes waiting about 5 or 10 mins when a man walks out of the bathroom. She asks him if her husband is alright and describes him. The man tells her theres no one else in the restroom. She gets that sinking feeling in her stomach and goes home. The next time shes sees her husband is when he strolls in the door the next day at around noon tells her hes the same old Jim and describes the heights of pleasure that Ellen brought him to that only an escort of her caliber could produce. Linda tells Jim "Now I know how much pain I put the love of my life through." Jim quickly disavows her of that notion telling her it's still not the same. "Mark is a celebrity and him seducing someone else's wife draws alot more attention than just a gorgeous woman seducing someone else's husband. Your and Marc's exploits will be gossiped about for a long time by everyone we know and whoever they tell and the players will be known in that story. What Ellen and I did was in front of only strangers and beyond descriptions of what we look like, no one will know who we were. So you will not know the pain of being mocked by everybody for years afterwards, and that's what I have to put up with if I dont wish to become a weekend dad."

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Another garbage story thanks for making me sick.. no wonder women do what ever they want.. we have pussys like this writter telling them its ok to do it

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

This isn't another ending to February Sucks, it's another open-ended continuation. The psychological torment is explored to a degree that most other versions didn't get into, but ultimately it just floated there like a fart that lingers when there is no fan to suck its stench away. I thought it was good until it ended, but if this is truly the end I am left wanting more. I can't score this as is, but hope there is more to it.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

One of the worst endings to me. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Creative and well-written. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It felt unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much like when your parents hit the bed without a condom, this was a wast of time that should not have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do people continue to call the original story a classic? It sucked, as do all of these supposed aftershock effects. Let the damned thing die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this is the best you can do for a first story you're in serious trouble.

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Completely different and outside the behavior and attitude of the characters of Georges Anderson.

Jim really looks like a cuckold, ridiculous, submissive and despicable.

And Linda looks like a stupid, silly, damn selfish bitch.

How not to regret the act when it leads to the pains and sorrows caused to her marriage, to her husband and especially to her children.

And you dare to present her as a good wife and a good mother.

Totally ridiculous.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Where is the ending, the resolution, the great revelation of a path forward? He sees the future pain for his kids and does nothing? He needs to find a new job far away so he can move them away from that sad path. If she doesn’t want to go along, leave her behind. He will someday anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Started off great… then you fd it up. You had a chance at being a legend…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking stupid. And this Jim is a huge cuck: “She knows what she did hurt me, but it shouldn't have, at least not very much. So her fault in all this appeared to her to be quite minor.”

.

So Linda has no remorse, but a little guilt? So she sets Jim up with a fake opportunity to to to her what she did to him….but WITHOUT Jim being able to actually experience an “Excellent Fuck”?

.

Sorry…this version was illogical and weak….about tne only thing good was that Linda remained the awful slut GA made her to be.

.

2 **

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Rye

As one of the few people who really has enjoyed most of the February stories I can't give you a total pass on this one. All Jim learned in this story is that once a cuck always a cuck (blue dress or not).

You wrote, "Who arranged this?"

"Your wife. But you will never learn that. You are supposed to find out later that it was L.W. He knows a friend of mine."

If Linda had prior warning, then her entire act at the table was just a show to farther humiliate Jim. To me, a better ending would have been if he had walked out the backdoor with Ellen and then just gone to his car and gone home. Even with therapy Linda never learned how much pain Jim was in and Jim never learned that he would always be second best.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Better then most sequels written but yet incomplete. Okay, so now Jim knows the sordid truth of Linda’s betrayal. At this point the author should have completed the story with a description of the verbal confrontation between Jim and Linda that inevitably had to occur. My initial attraction to the original story by George Anderson is what I would have said to Linda, if my wife had disrespected and humiliated me in front of our friends like this. Secondly I have been waiting for someone ti write a sequel where Jim exposed Linda and humiliated her to their two families as well as their children. Why should she get the opportunity to live and relive her fantasy fuckathon, while he is required to keep it quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just say no to any more versions of this stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To make things even, Jim should have spent a day fucking Ellen and then returned to Linda to tell her that while she's an excellent Mother, Ellen was an excellent lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first problem is that the author thinks highly of the GA piece. If one reads February analytically it's obvious that the plotting contains enough inane, implausible, and cliched elements to make the story almost a farce. Worse, his characters spontaneously change personality from time to time in order to move the plot from crisis to the RAAC. All of this is disguised by GA's usual fluent prose. Nevertheless, chocolate covered Alpo is still disgusting despite the chocolate.

This version seems to be the ultimate psychological "hand-wringing" of "Jim". Is the purpose to show him as a closeted cuck? As an even more ridiculously weak man than GA made him? It strikes me as an "Oprah worthy" exercise in wallowing in unhealthy emotions that is quite inconsistent even with GA's version of "Jim" after he has been suddenly turned into the usual weak, needy, cuckish LW husband character. "Linda" is also a significant departure from even GA's Martian Slut Rayed "Linda". I fail to see the point of this version, but, in fairness, if you start with GA's defective plot and grossly faulty character development nothing coherent will result unless the story is changed so much that it essentially become an entirely different story.

BriteaseBriteaseover 2 years ago

Surprising maybe as I both read and write on Literotica, but I don’t really get off on porn as such. As my stories hopefully show I’m much more into the emotional side of relationships, which is why I enjoyed this story so much (and why some hated it, including Harry of course). Well done. 5 stars easily. Dare we wonder what then happened?

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Why use one word when one hundred will do? I'm addicted to FS stories, but this one went on and on and on........ not once with Jim ever exhibiting any sort of a backbone.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Interesting angle, wallowing in angst.

I’m not sure how I feel about this one. It rings realistically that a guy would stay in the hubby saddle both for his kids and for the history with his wife. However I don’t think a guy who is suffering in silence this way goes anywhere on Linda’s birthday when he sees that dress. In his frame of mind, that would have to trigger too many emotions to hide. I also can’t see him remaining so devoted to her without some kind of evident conflict or without him finding someone else on the side.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

You know he has to hate her. You know his kids will pick up on that. He's a fool to stay. They're better off with divorce. But this was a well thought out version in terms of the constant difficulty the family would have after Linda's betrayal. It's only the ending that's bothersome. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just no point to this

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Oh FFS. All you did was continue his role as a weak, spineless, pathetic, cuck. No where did he show self-respect. Even that stupid blue dress. Why the hell didn't he go to her wardrobe, grab that fucking blue dress and take it down to his driveway. Tip some petrol/gasoline on it and burn the fucking thing! Jeez.

That slut wasn't sorry at all. She was proud of what she did. Proud that all their friends knew what she did. No regrets at all, cause she knew her snivilling arse cuck husband would not do anything. She still thinks of Marc at night when weak husband is finally allowed to stick his cock inside her but she orgasms from her memories of her greatest fuck night ever.

This story goes on about how his kids will eventually know and how the public recognise his pathetic arse and ridicule him constantly.

The only thing he could do... is divorce the slut. It won't kill the kids. All that crying and bleating about staying cause he loves his kids. Jeez. Just pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only 1st and last pages were worth reading. The description of the torment could have been shortened

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Forgot to mention, with all the pain and disrespect he experienced should have led to a vicious divorce. She finally saw the pain she caused. He kissed Ellen but never left the club.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Nicely done.

BUT WHAT AN ABSOLUTE DOORMAT STORY.

/

This is an arduous read of a mental ranting of a wimpy, HALF-MAN, masochist cuck whose only reason to stay in a miserable marriage was supposedly for the kids. Absolute cuckold story. I guess he loves the pain more than his self-esteem.

/

I hate cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another piece of shit story written by a wanna be writer. There is no MAN that would put up with this shit from any slut of a wife.

justwetwojustwetwoover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this. I think this was a bit of navel gazing and justification. If they decide to stay married they need to move. She broke it but he as the husband has to fix it. That's the fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Linda is a first class narcissist with sadistic tendencies. She gets off on hurting and humiliating Jim over and over again enjoys the power she holds over Jim. Jim thinks he being a noble hero for his children but he's nothing but an a masochist to Linda's emotional and psychological abuse and echo chamber for Linda's narcissism. Wash, rinse and repeat and the unhealthy psychological cycle of their relationship keeps on grinding away. Jim's not doing his children any favors by staying in such an unhealthy toxic relationship. If anything, it'll warp their emotional development and more than likely adversely them in the own adult lives.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Was waa boo hoo hoo...I thought Jim was actually going to grow a pair and throw her out but all he did was bemoan the crap she dumped on him. What a disappointing story.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

It could be that I am dumb but what was the point of your story? What lessons were learned in the end? Did something change at all? Your story recounted the cruelty done by Linda to Jim without being apologetic about it, even basking privately and publicly in what she has done and Jim doing nothing but to suffer and enduring it. You showed us her selfish, cruel and manipulative side but where was her sweet side you told us we find lovely in the beginning? I didnt see it. All I saw was her and the environment humiliating and hurting Jim at every opportunity. Was this supposed to be a cuck story? Why wasnt he enjoying it then? Or was this a raac but without showing us how he or they overcame all the shit she has done and is doing? What the fuck was the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

None of the endless ‘rewrites’ of the ending deserved to be dropped on the unsuspecting masses, but this is, rather surprisingly, the worst of them to date. Let us all hope there will be no more alternate takes on perhaps the most infamously crap story ever posted to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like a dog rolling on a rotting carcass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 * This is the worst of the worst on February Sucks stories.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 2 years ago

What an awful end to a terrible story. The wife is still a vile human and the husband the wimpiest of cucks. 1/5, because zero wasn’t an option.

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

I wish writers would stop writing horrible endings to February Sucks. Maybe try to write their own stories…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not sure I get it. I think I knew the pain he felt when I read the original story and I also read and knew how she really didn't care about his feelings at all. So I don't get why you wrote this. IT was well written, no issue there. Just don't see the point in writing it.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

Although you didn't come to any kind of conclusion, in my opinion, you did a great job of breaking things down by using GeorgeAnderson's own words.

That being said, you should have gotten permission from GA before publishing this. No permission, no publish, simple as that.

Hooked

GutsandgloryGutsandgloryover 2 years ago
Yeah

This I needs another part.

Sure, maybe he woke up but Linda sure as hell hasn’t and should be the focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lets let the story die already...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"this is a pivotal event where Jim realizes he was almost guilty of the same thing Linda had done. Linda realizes what she did might have been a tiny bit more hurtful that she had realized." - I haven't even read the story yet, and you're starting off on the wrong foot! He WASN'T "almost guilty" of the same thing. She did it to an innocent party, he didn't. A "tiny bit more hurtful?" We'll see where this goes.

\

Why does it matter that Marc was better at sex? Wouldn't it matter to her if Jim had the most incredible sex with another woman, that she could never compare to?

\

"her smile faded into resentment." - SHE'S resentful?

\

Totally lost it at the end. He KNOWS it was a set-up, a false parallel even if true, yet he's not going to end the farce?

\

I don't often agree with Reed, but her telling him in excruciating detail how great Marc was would kill any chance for that marriage.

\

@Ghostdoggin, I agree that her leaving him with a celebrity was a much more public humiliation than him leaving with Ellen, assuming your scenario. As I've said elsewhere, we'll never know if he would have succumbed if Linda hadn't done it first.

\

The whole story seemed to build to him no longer being able to tolerate the situation, then he knuckles under!

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
That's all

I don't get it.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Damn. Excellent twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a piss poor way to to further de-nut Jim. Linda doesn't give a care for him. Jim should play-up her infamy by going to all social events and introducing her to friends and colleagues alike as "my wife Linda that went off to spend the night whoring herself with the super athlete Marc. It was the best sex she ever had". Do this at relatives and friends while visiting as well as at church and social gatherings such as company parties and picnics too.She may soon change her thinking of 'all things Marc'. LP

eh9198eh9198over 2 years ago

Phenomenal! But it feels unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still only pathetic self centered weak characters. The only winner ever has been Marc L. and even he has been destroyed in some versions

looking4itlooking4itover 2 years ago

This does not add anything new to the legend. It simply makes Linda look more like a slut or whore than the original. I can tell you for certain than not everyone found Linda to be anything but a shallow, self centered and self indulgent woman of which no part of her personality could overcast. I have to agree with WildBill why don’t you try to write your own instead of attempting to improve some other authors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story concept, got lost in the far too many words sang rambling writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For gods sake leave GeorgeAnderson's February Sucks story alone.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Wrong genre this one should be in 'mind control' as he was getting plenty of mind fucking. One page to long... So what was the conclusion - live the shit life for his kids and dump out when the youngest goes to college?

/

3*, Hooyah

Rw43Rw43over 2 years ago

Congratulations on submitting your first story, even if it was a continuation without completion of another writer's work.

<>

I guess you accomplished your purpose: you explored the angst of unworthiness (that grew out of February Sucks) that Jim will have perpetually, because any attempt to remedy it will demonstrate that it still exists. So Jim is doomed to be unhappy, the best he can hope for is to grovel, and it's just a matter of time until his kids recognize that Linda is the only star in their universe.

<>

I will defend you for not putting the "cuckold" tag on your story. That should be unnecessary. Jim is not cuckolded in this story. However, he does behave as a man who cannot escape having had the horns thrust upon him in a previous tale. So if a "cuckold" tag is needed, so is a "self-centered, narcissistic, cheating bitch" tag, even though she doesn't cheat within this story.

<>

The fact that you chose not to end this story is by itself a profound ending (in this case). Jim doesn't get resolution until he's ready to move out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CUCK SHIT !

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a fucked up story. Way too verbose and Linda wins thru psychobabble.

This is one of the worst of them. It makes Jim into a wimpy Cuck who stays because of his kids. The worst decision one in this situation can make.

Scores 1/5 for no originality at all. It just makes Linda a bigger slut bitch and Jim a fool worse than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

after all the replaying of the quotes from the letter, he should have just left with Ellen. It would serve Linda right in her game playing that there are some things that even she could not control. He had the chance to play on her mind now. Even if the two, Ellen and He, only went out to an all night dinner to explore the ramifications in more detail.

So while it builds it ultimately fails.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

best one so far. it explored Jim's pain and showed that Linda was so shallow that she had little physical substance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you just made him the biggest wimp in the world good job dummy he is a wimp and she is a whore time for him to be gone not keeping the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is your first story and hopefully your last

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the worst ending yet. Just a cuckold writer trying to ruin real men

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Unremorseful, unrepentant slut so you make the husband a bigger cuck? Sick story, so sorry I read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no Loving Wife in this or any of the February Sucks versions. This story is a never ending tale about a guy with no balls and no Loving wife. Everything she does is meant to throw her "Excellent Fuck" in his face & rub his nose in her "best sex I've ever imagined or ever had!" The fact that he role played with a prostitute would never reach the level of disrespect and humiliation that she FORCED on him. Get a shark and get this over with. Take her & Marc to the cleaners! AND GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t understand why this was written. All the points you mentioned were pretty clear from the first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Am I the only person who just reads the comments on these turd endings to a shit story?

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyneover 2 years ago

You are going to get gutted for this one. Don’t let it bother you. You stayed true to the story as GA set it up. You made Linda a little viler and Jim a little nobler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worse than the original, hard as that is to believe.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

I can't believe the ending, so he realizes that Linda was a self centered ,cruel bitch whose going with Marc was pure Betrayal and that she saw him as a cuckold, he refused the ' you could be tempted too ' was bs, but he will slink back home and bare the humiliation for 'the kids', despite the fact her actions hurt him AND the kids.

The original was difficult, this one Jim is a wretched pile of poop,not a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here's the question: Do you really think the children are better off being raised in an environment of deceit, complete female dominance and control, portrayals of love and affection so phony and contrived as to make one puke? The arrogance and resentment flowing from the wife like sweat, and the fear and humiliation of the husband becoming an odor, as if he had emptied his bowels along with his ego and self respect. The children having to chose which parent is the less disgusting, the less weak and more sympathetic. A truly guilty and contrite divorced mother could spend her life making sure her children understood her failure and did not repeat it. A strong and attentive father could spend his life demonstrating to his children that choices have consequences, forgiveness is not acceptance, and while love might be emotional, trust and respect are logical, and based on experience and truth, not compassion and sympathy.

I could even see a rehabilitated and virtuous Linda and Jim reconnecting, reemerging as better stronger people, and restarting a new relationship built on new found legitimate respect and trust.

But what you have left us and the children with is a life lived in a morgue. The dead bodies of bad faith, weak compromises, constant but unspoken recrimination, unconscious flaunting of The Great Fuck, and the completely false and disingenuous acts of "a loving couple." Such a house hold would even smell like a morgue.

I appreciate the great effort to intellectualize the acts and motives, the very accurate parsing of the words and events, the logical analysis of actions versus words. It was compelling and interesting. But the husband's underlying motive and goal is a fallacy, a mirage. His marriage post The Great Fuck is no more real than his marriage was to his wife while she was committing The Great Fuck. Her mind and heart will never be his. Her only true regret will always be that she could not have her children and Marc at the same time, in whatever form Marc would be willing to grant her. His children will always be humiliated and resentful that their parents were to the very end, both completely focused on what they wanted, rather than what was best for their children. I wonder which author has the balls to write That following story about a February that ended their family.

It was a good thought provoking effort, thanks for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous