All Comments on 'February Sucks - The Bus'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 542 Comments (Page 4)
dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

I almost didn't read this story after your disclaimer at the beginning. But I do like your writing and took a chance and was not disappointed. I do love a good BTB story and still question RAAC stories. I question these because of own divorce some 40 year ago but have no regrets because of the woman I met and married who had 4 very good kids ranging in age from ten to 18. It lasted 40 years before she passed and all the kids still love me but my two from the previous marriage question my love because of the ex, a duplicitous bitch. but that's another story, but the previous marriage and failure still bothers me today. Good story and 5 stars.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

One of your minor mistakes: "Four you that was my son, your husband, and he deserved more than that from"

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

First, 5 stars, nicely written and one can feel the emotion. Next, a comment about comments. I wrote a version (the Two Notes) and it ended the way I think the story should have ended. That, however, has nothing to do with your story - you forewarned it involved reconciliation AND it is a long story. Why anyone would read 16k words and not like the story is totally beyond me. I read every word, loved the way it developed, and thought it a great story - well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's funny how the CUCK brigade predictably started in with their RAAC mentality. One wonders if the cucks have ever stood up to a woman who wronged them in the past, or did they simply wear their cock cages obediently. If the cucks actually have women in their lives, the cucks probably spend their time cowering in front of their wives and their wives' bulls. This is the perfect story for them.

Just another tired example of the usual weak, needy, low T, unprincipled demi-man that the closeted authors here love to write as husband characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You know this is a winner when it almost matches the intensity of the original story created. Overall this tale keeps to Mr. Anderson's plot line with the exception of Linda staying in the hotel room reserved by Jim so the bus accident could occur and in GA's story I think Linda tells Jim that her time in LaValliere's bed was everything she hoped to enjoy. Guess I have to go back and read the original again. I still can't see Jim getting back with Linda no matter how contrite she might feel after the deceitful way she treated her husband and children. That being said it was a new look into the anguish of a night gone bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no reasonable way to reconcile with Linda after the bitch blatantly and publicly humiliated Jim in front of all their friends. It just doesn’t work without making Jim a giant pussy and the author one by extension. One star for trying the impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He had a key to the hotel room in his hand. His wife was on the other side of the door fucking a stranger. He turned tail and walked away, leaving her to enjoy her fantasy fuck. Jim was a pathetic weak cuckold who deserved everything the cunt put him through. This is without a doubt the worst version of the story so far. Bravo for being the best loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

most forced, ham handed reconciliation ive ever read .

one star.

hope your cuckold cock cage sits lightly .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reading again. A very nice effort. But it works only because the author diverted from GA’s story so early: right after Linda departs with the stud. Thus, this author’s version DID NOT have to remain consistent with either the fact that Stud gave Linda the fucking of her life, nor that Linda conceded that fact. Thus the author could create a less studly Marc, and a Linda that did NOT get the fucking of her life — and these very substantive changes to GA’s tale allowed for a still unlikely RAAC. And yeah….the bus accident and Linda going to the room were also “Deus Ex Machina” alterations 😎

++

What cannot be disputed is that this author is one of the more talented current contributors to the LW wars. Given the chances he made to the original storyline, this was well done. And there is no reason to change my score from 4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468almost 2 years ago

A bullshit forced RAAC. I hope there isn't men out there like this. Imagine that being your father, makes one shudder that your dad could be a weak pathetic loser like the man portrayed in this storyn

Avalon101Avalon101almost 2 years ago

Great effort in a sequel, i have read it twice and enjoyed it more. I wasnt happy with the original GA story, and this one gives me more resolution and lots more guilt from Linda

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

I am very happy that the rest of your stories don’t follow this vein. Reconciliation is okay but total submission by the cuck is not pleasant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You took a heavily worn story and made it yours. Good writing and grammar along with creativity. Not too much detailed sex and I like that. Great detail on emotions, but not much on pain mental or physical. You done good in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid forced RAAC.

Why does everyone get mad at Marc? He took what Linda FREELY offered. Not saying he's a great guy, but there's one true villain in this story. Even Dee, although she's a piece of shit, couldn't "make" Linda forsake her husband. Linda, and only Linda could do that. It's not like it even took Marc EFFORT, demonstrating what a piece of shit Linda really is. I'll grant that if Marc was previously a friend of Jim's, that would be treachery. Or if he's tried for weeks to woo Linda after she told him to fuck off, that would be harassment.

But no, it was "Wanna fuck?" "Sure, you big strong athlete, just let me ditch my husband."

And that utter bullshit about "I'll never cheat on you AGAIN." Yo, bitch, you made that promise years ago, and see how THAT turned out. Linda was not roofied. Not even drunk. Not angry. None of the things that might, just might mitigate things. She's just a faithless cheat.

And the turnaround by Jim after being HUMILIATED PUT INTO THE HOSPITAL BY HER ACTIONS? That kind of anger and betrayal does not ease.

A truly unbelievable story, and that's not a compliment. The original was bad, this is worse.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunalmost 2 years ago

I loved your version. Thanks.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Taking her back, what was the husband thinking?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 2 years ago

Good Follow, I would normally be on the side of BTB but in this case I think it was the right way to go. Burn The Bastard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing in the story justified keeping her.

Maybe leaving before she had sex, maybe.

But the story screamed divorce. Unless the husband enjoyed cuckold lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At this point the story made a turn into faggot fodder: "I'd be lying if I said parts of it didn't hurt. But I also know Linda is hurting almost as much as I am. Although, perhaps emotionally, she's hurting more."

It's all about feelings...the perspective of the feminized male author and reader. When you see a culture turning toward using "feelings" to make decisions that should reflect serious principles, the culture is rotting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Possibly the worst aspect of pretty much all of the other attempts to follow up the original story is the lack of any good explanation of why Linda, until that night a very fine person, woman, wife, and best friend, in one night turns into a selfish, unaware, shallow person incapable of any real understanding of Jim's feelings and point of view. Yours explains the change: there wasn't one. She fell into a temptation. Good people do that. But her regret, remorse, caring for Jim, etc. is completely consistent with the character of the woman we met before her fall. Really great job on that. And pretty much all other aspects of the story. But fix your typos, punctuation errors, grammar mistakes, etc. Your introductory comment about not caring if they bother readers doesn't work for me (I write, too; about to publish second novel.) Do it not only for your readers (although I didn't see too many errors), but for yourself as a writer. You clearly have pride in your work, as you should. The story is excellent. Another edit will fix most mistakes and you'll feel good about it. I have spoken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anonymous - Your right the culture is rotting. Emotions do not make moral and principles rule.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4ualmost 2 years ago

This story is absolutely one of the best, from the February Sucks stories.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the novel way that you entered the hero to be injured by a bus, hospitalized and his mother bringing wisdom to the difficult situation. Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marc needs removed from the living.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

Still didn't like it but it didn't make me physically ill like the original. Being in Linda's head helped with that. It's just the events that make me unable to really enjoy the story, and that can't be helped. It'd be a different story if you changed those! Anyway, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did they name the child Marc? You write very well and with intensity. Great grammar also. Nicely done

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

very good writing, foolish story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate the effort. But I don’t believe the husband would have been so quick to forgive wifey. Two stars, cause it might have been a hallmark ending, but I didn’t buy it.

WesshopWesshopover 1 year ago

What a great twist to a great story. I am glad I took the time to read this. One of the best alternate ending so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have enjoyed this as a full blown land of oz version with Australian Rules or Rugby player as the villain,

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

Sincerely, fuck Linda that brainless narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, this certainly rated a lot more than 5 stars. This had to be one of the best alternate endings ever for this story line. The main reason for the high rating from me is that Linda expressed a high level of remorse for what she did. Her demeanor was fantastic and, I think, that she had the right temperament to know she really had fucked up. THere are many other alternate endings where Linda is sorry that she did what she did but not along the lines that she regrets it as this one does. Bravo for a creative alternate chapter. THere are so many things that were right about this that it would take quite some time to write them all down. Again, great job.

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

I imagined having a conversation with my mother about my sex life with my wife and my head exploded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This fucking story makes me so angry. Fuck Linda, Fuck Marc football asshole fucker. I wish the Dad would have BTB to the ground and stomped on her ashes. Fucking women cant keep their fucking legs closed for their husbands. Loyalty, vows, fucking women. The imbalance with stupid women and flirting with other men must be at epidemic proportions globally. Fucking women are idiots. Great story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well you managed to take a bad story and completely fuck it up. There is no possible way to write a reconciliation without making a complete pussy out of Jim. This wasn’t your typical infidelity. The bitch completely emasculated him publicly in the worst way possible. No man can claim to be a man and forgive such flagrant disrespect. But you took it to a whole new level. The asshole was in the hotel room fucking the slut (a room Jim as paying for). He could have confronted them but he crawled away scared with his tail between his legs and crying. This pussy deserved every bad thing that happened to him. It would have been better if Jim had died and Linda could have stayed with a real man.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Read again. Writing a reconciliation story that justifies reconciliation must be the hardest thing to do since I’ve seen so few.

Respect for trying but it’s a swing and a miss.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

She got out to much to easy. Sorry but he is a cockhold. I m not those that firmly believe on “burn the bich to the ground “ but this was a bit off

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

Based on the fact she could not promise she would never do it again and knowing once a cheater always a cheater I couldn't throw her out fast enough. Not to mention the disrespect shown and humiliation suffered. Reconciliation??...not a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love most of your stories, when a story gets your emotions going, that is good writing. Unfortunately, this story is lacking. Leaving her husband at a club and taking Marc to the hotel room her husband got for them. How his wife could keep talk about how great Marc was in bed, his chiseled body, how she hasn’t had so many orgasms since she was first married, when her MIL talks about and oversized freak and Linda defends Marc, her well fucked afterglow and many more. After 5 days of not seeing Jim, did she call hospitals, the police? No, just kept on going, she just has to make Jim understand how important it was for her to have Marc, the selfish bitch. Hell, even her letter to Jim she talks about how well Marc fucked her. Did she think Marc was making love or just fucking a slut? Dose not sound like she is really remorseful. Then at the end when Marc shows up again and she acts offended… she was the one who was at fault the first time. If she left that easily to get fucked, especially when Jim was there, how would there ever be trust in that relationship again? Then again, maybe Jim is a pathetic loser who didn’t mind being a cuckold and emasculated by Linda and Marc. Maybe he enjoyed being a cuck and that's the lifestyle they lead in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible cuck story complete with a weak worthless cuckold who will inevitably be chucked over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will never read another story by you again.

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

Well

Done. So many take offs fall by the waste side. Great job on this one

012Say012Sayover 1 year ago

Original. I am loving the comments, “never read a story by you, again”.;That is harsh. I saw this as a must divorce, interesting to read your take, with the accident, making it worse and then a great reconciliation. Well done, 5 from me.

apollo70apollo70over 1 year ago

One of the better follow-up stories for George Anderson original tale.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Comment peut-on pardonner à une salope pareille? Il aime être cocu? Décidément pas mieux que les autres histoires de :"février" . Bon sang, BTB!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There were a few of the usual grammar errors, but this wrong-word problem keeps popping up: "If she thought I was going to condone what she was doing, she had another thing coming." It's "had another THINK coming. "Thought" --> "think." Not "thing."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" I'll never read another story by you"? Who read it to you in the first place? Is this the only place some of you read? Try a real book sometime. This is free and they let you comment but almost no one ever has constructive criticism, just trashing people. Yes there were problems that the writer is aware of, give it a rest. Writers here have bravery and talent that I don't have. If all you can comment is "cuck" why not try to write a better story yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sadly it is another version where once again the wife crys and pouts, and ends up facing no consequences or punishment for her actions, these stories that continually echo the cuckold mentality of men with no honour, character or self respect. Pushing the idiotic narrative that continues to create delusional women thinking that they can do anything they want without consequence. Reason in the real world MGTOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have accepted her offer of him getting the kids and the house. I can't even imagine touching her after such terrible disrespect and betrayal.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

There we go again, all must be ok. he gets to fuck her arse, these writers are all the same, they make it the holy graiI when it's anything but, also I knew after it got going she would end up pregnant, another standard ending. All it means is that the sad husband will have three kids to look after, when she next cheats and she will. I am all for reconciliation stories when it's deserved, no way was this deserved.

There were so more holes in the story than in a sieve, more typos and misspelling's than in the previous 10 stories that I have read all together. 0 stars would be to many.

I appreciate that even the worst author's are much better than I am, so I always try and look on the positive side, but I just couldn't with this one, being fucked anally and being pregnant pushed me over the edge of hating it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What sort of fucked up family actually has a code word that makes your mother know not to talk to anyone else? Agreed, you wrote this well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You got to love the comments, most are better reading than the actual story. The outrage of the cucks and others is hilarious. All February stories get an automatic one star rating from this reader. One of the worst concepts of any story ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't read the story since it was just a continuation of an original shit story, but I love reading the comments. The outrage that some readers have against others is hilarious, especially to those that have a negative view of this story. There is one common problem mentioned by readers about the editing and grammar, shows up often in the comment section of your other stories. Get yourself a good editor, makes a big difference. Anything worth doing is doing it well. Even though I didn't read the story, thanks for the effort. LW needs new authors, especially given that ninety per cent of the posting in LW is just plain garbage not worth of consideration. Lot of trash authors in this category, good for the cucks but not so great for the rest of us.

other2other1other2other1over 1 year agoAuthor

I agree with the below Anon commenter that FS stories bring out the greatest amount of emotion that I have seen in the LW section. I am gratified to see that some commenters get where I was going with the reconciliation, I really wanted to try and keep in line with GA’s theme, rather than go BTB.

I found it difficult to write because I would not have given the forgives that Jim did in the original. But what I like about FS, is it causes so many emotions as you read a story that you can laugh, cry, rage, rate it well or poorly and authors (like me) still keep coming out with variations that allow you to ‘Choose Your Own Adventure.’

My hat still gets tipped in GA’s direction for creating such a passionate story baseline that we all want to add to. This may be but a poor shadow of some of the versions out there, but if you read this story and my comment here, thank you for taking the time regardless if you liked it or not.

Cheers!

John Other

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Yes! Finally a great ending to this well-known tale of woe. What a great resolution to the problem presented by the Anderson tale of marital disrespect and woe.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Am I better with or without? Well, I decide with and I will gladly totally sacrifice my own self respect for the rest of my life in order to do so…..

Just once I would like to not see the stupid phrase, but I still love her after the mc getting totally hammered and disrespected while wifey gets her jollies.

Why do people always presume to tell someone else what their feelings are? My feelings are my feelings, you do not get to tell me otherwise.

This is a completely undeserved raac as she did no work, not that anything other than a time machine would fix it anyway. Pretty lame….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even almost dying from getting hit by a bus and cuckold crawls back to the disrespectful, cheating slut because she cried a lot and got his own mother to push the “are you better off with or without her” bullshit.

In answer to the better off question Jim would be better off divorced from Linda than married to a woman that would so easily abandon he husband in front of their friends to fuck another man. Since they have 2 young children Linda would always be apart of his life

1 star for the use of February Sucks, keeping it reconciliation, and the ridiculous ending of Linda getting a second chance to publicly choose Jim over Marc.

EvilRussianEvilRussianover 1 year ago

You're a wonderful writer. I have read all your stories several times with pleasure. But THIS is complete, disgusting Cuckold shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I disagree with quote a few of the other commenters. This is one of the very few variant a where any sort of reconciliation is possible. Being apart without knowing where Jim was, for like a week, hit her like a freight train, preyed on her mind, and didn't let her pit out any of the standard bullshit rationalizations that would have just made the divide worse. This Linda was not only remorseful but penitent. Her visceral reactions to learning that Jim had been almost killed and due to not only her cheating but him hearing her for five minutes as she moaned and orgasmed, showed the intensity of her remorse. In reality things were way worse than she had imagined on her own. This version of Linda expected a divorce and was going to give Jim primary custody just wanting visitation rights. This Linda did not pine over Marc or even look back with fervor and ecstasy to her night with him. This version of Linda realized that while Marc was an athlete and could fuck her like a Neanderthal, his technique was average and she had much better swx with Jim on multiple occasions. No cosmic sex and lifelong memories like so many other Lindas including the original, with her bullshit confession letter. This version of Linda told Dee off. Had no.more communications with Mr Asshole, who had forgotten her within a year. The time apart helped them both. Jim was on painkillers and had to focus on recovery and rehabilitation. His mother was amazing. Her laying into Linda that first time when getting the kids, was really well done. It gave Linda nowhere to hide. Every possible rationalization got destroyed and was rendered moot from the start. That is why Blackheart's version also works. Jim just leaves with the kids and disappears. It ups the ante for Linda and she realized her massive error. In this story the bus accident really magnifies her guilt, especially when she learns why he got struck and almost killed. Her guilt at giggling with Marc at breakfast was also keen, though she wisely held that to herself. They woukd still need counseling. But this version of Linda is not like virtually any of the others on this site. As an aside: even if the sex with Marc had been "cosmic", if you want to stay married, you lie your ass off and do it convincingly. I am a guy and I can tell you know husband would stand at all for marriage where they felt like a distant second when it comes to making love. Besides assuming a couple has no medical or substance issues, are willing to experiment and are both giving in the bedroom, with experience, it is really hard for some stranger on one night to cosmically rock a spouse given lack of knowledge and experience with their desires. Sure some guys / gals are professionals when it comes to sex and they can outcompete, but why expect a pro athlete who is famous and narcissistic and seduces married women would be considerate and imaginative for a stranger. I am sure part of what even this Linda felt that added to her pleasure was the illictness of the one night stand and Marc being famous and wanting her, not to mention his equipment and his athletic body. She admitted she thought with her vagina (err uterus) and had a total brain fart, disrespecting her husband in front of a crowd including their many so-called friends. Anyways it is not surprising that when see what she had wrought, and how the.her husband almost died, how her memories of that night changed. People don't really remember organs in terms of quantitative measures. We are not androids or computers with sensors. Often if one looks back on the best fucks in one's life it is based on (a) the person, (b) the passion and lust of the situation, (c) the intensity of emotions, (d) timing and location, and (e) circumstances and preparation or spontaneity. Examples: honeymoon, first time with a future spouse, on the beach, public sex or display, wedding night, some new position or sexual act, makeup sex, etc. It isn't something like "my orgasm were on average 30% better last Wednesday night" or "I cheated on my husband and the illicitness of rhe affair the first few times increased my frequency of orgasms by 40%". Think about it. Now then if a partner sucks in the sack, is overly prudish or selfish, or abusive, or dominant (or submissive) if NOT wanted by the partner, or drugs / alcohol is mucking things up, then sure a spouse can get better fucked by a stranger. Remove all those elements, and take a loving couple with good sex for many years and still with passion in their lives, and good luck surpassing that with a stranger. Unless there are special circumstances (here the guy was famous and an athlete) or the stranger is really talented sexually (in this story, Marc was not, just athletic, strong, hung, but selfish and average in technique, unlike in GA's original), then they will have a hard time outcompeting except for the illicitness multiplier. But that gets shredded in a scenario like this when the guilt and remorse is overwhelming. And regardless even if it felt really good or was even "objectively" better without the illicit multiplier, a wife that wants to have a hope of reconciling needs to lie convincingly, or game over. It is just the way of the world and the male'fwmale dynamic. My wife and I (30 years now) joke if we could go back in time with our minds and live in our young bodies a few months into our dating in our early 20s (like in Xmen Days of Future Past with Wolverine), that would be freaking amazing sex. Young, fit bodies with good recovery time and stamina, but with our skills, knowledge, experience of what gets each other off the best, that would be frighteningly good. Anyways, I think this author did a good job at taking a shitty situation with the original story and making it possible to reconcile. Trust is still a huge issue but this Linda is beyond remorseful and guilty and even penitent. She offers forcefully for a postnuptial. I still think they need counseling but she was getting therapy, which can help her have defenses the next time a predator shows up. Moreover, she is honest, she can't guarantee not falling again because she doesn't really understand why she did what she did. Therapy will help some with that but it may never be resolved. But the fear of what she almost lost will also fortify her going forward. So yeah of all thr variants that try for reconciliation this is one of the best. The exception is the magnum opus of the original, spliced with SaddleTramp's harsh alternate story, followed by RacerX64's final chapter. That one is unrealistic and long but damn it is soul rending. This one is more efficient on that it changes several fundamental things: (a) the bus collision, (b) Marc and Linda fucking in their hotel room, (c) Jim's mother, (d) thr many weeks of separation, (d) Linda's despair and guilt, (e) the sex being good but not great and less than what she gets from Jim on at least his best nights, (f) no bullshit rationalizations and no bullshit confesion letter with no evidence of being sorry for what she did breaking her vows, and finally (g) Linda's different personality and her different approach to what she did, including her phone calls with Dee and her letter to Jim. Much cleaner and more efficient leaving a chance for reconciliation (they still need counseling and time to heal). My onlybreal quibble is that they go back to fuck in her and Jim's hotel room. How was that decisions arrived at. Was it crucial for the story? He could still have been distracted. She still comes home rhe next day. No discussion if Marc really wanted that hearing about it and wanting to humiliate Jim or she wanted it as it was close and ready nearby nit really thinking that Jim woukd come back. I suspect the latter but not made clear. I think them going to another room (same hotel) or Marc's house, seems more logical. So an explanation would have helped. And again not sure it changed much on the story except maybe how she gets a preliminary blurb about someone being severely injured and Marc's nasty comments that she giggles at though nervously. That is my main quibble. Otherwise thanks to the author for making a Linda that while temporarily self-centered bitch who disrespected and betrayed her loving husband, was NOT the delusional crackhead seen in so many other variants, including the original, who defends her actions (and often Marc) and waxes euphoric about memories of her time with Marc with emphasis on her being taken and given so many amazing orgasms and maybe developing feeling for Marc (on a one night stand) and who at best apologizes for hurting Jim but NOT want she actually did with any feeling or believability, and just assumes her husband will forgive her because Marc was a celebrity athlete. This one only believed some of those things for about 24 hours, and others she never did. The changes to the story made her a much less despicable person (who did a despicable thing) and gave time both needed yo come to grips with what happened without getting into hitter arguments and her tossing rationalizations in his face. Well.done!

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Mixed review

I must preface this by saying that I found Mr. Anderson’s original be completely unbelievable. My assumption is that he wrote it to drive the bulk of the readers here crazy, and he certainly succeeded. The way I know this is, most of the readers here seem to be crazy! Just kidding. They were crazy to begin with.

The basic flaw in the original story is that no one who is in the Linda character’s situation would EVER act the way she supposedly did. NO ONE. So the original story, in my opinion, has a fatal flaw that can’t be corrected by new versions. Including this one. If the characters don’t work, then the story doesn’t either.

Given that, this version is still not entirely satisfactory to me. It reads too much like a soap opera. And by that, I mean the dialogue is stilted, and unrealistic. “Oh my god, I have ruined my family!” Really? No shit, Sherlock. A character might think it, but that’s just not believable dialogue.

Plus, you need an editor, or need to reread your stuff before you publish it. “Four” instead of “for”. Mistakes like that just jump out of the page of me. That’s not the only one, but I’m not going to go back through it and make a list.

I’m not bothered by the reconciliation, nor do I buy into the idea that every reconciliation is a RAAC. That’s just as stupid as claiming that “every woman is a whore”. Both statements demonstrate a fundamental lack of nuance and understanding. And of character. People in a marriage with children to raise are far more likely to reconcile, and for very practical reasons. That was one of the fundamental drivers of the original version, and of this version.

The chinless mouth breathers on the site could not give a crap about the consequences to children. They just want to see women ruined, and so I give their opinions all of the regard and consideration that is due to them.

Which is none.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Now that was a good ending as well, nice work I thought you have written it to blend in with the original very well, kept the characters just the same

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

I love your writing. I think you did the story justice. I do however agree with Ruttweiler. The story itself is flawed from the get go. Linda's character was indeed flawed, as was Jim's. You did, however, you weave a nice tale of emotion and karmic revenge. Linda's remorse made it possible for the reconciliation. Again, I love your writing and will continue to read everything you write. Your talent is incredible, even for a Aussie...LOL. Just kidding. As Vandy says lighten up.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

Not exactly an RAAC ending, but you can see if from there... nicely done !

Most of your work that I've read so far has been pretty well written, and I enjoy finding ones I haven't read yet.

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

iPhone second reading I found me myself questioning the “logic” and framing the f your add on to GA frankly disgustingly debauched tale. GA ‘s original hits like a MMA match right to the family jewels. It takes the concepts of fidelity monogamy and trust and flushes them down the toilet of one night standing princess entitlement.

Your add.on has a great deal of fancy dancing and wordy psycho babble melodrama writ large but a the heart you use the bus to obscure the fatal flaws in Linda’s character that led to her cold hearted betrayal of her husband for ONE NIGHT of strange. That cold hearted sociopathic bitch magically transmutes from lead into the gold standard of loving housefrau… Suddenly after the week of separation and her learning of her husband’s destruction by her betrayal, she has a Mother Teresa level epiphany and in that inner transformation instantly is changed into a fricking Donna Reed character and the story moves into the territory of Father Knows Best. I mean we are instantly moved from angst into 1950’s sitcom saccharine in which the reunited Stepford couple blithely dump the Dee and dance forward into a Disney happy ever after.

Well I must after this rereading STRONGLY shout “Bullsh@t!” All of the fundamental sociopathic bitch choices made by Linda in the original remain not only unaltered but are bullwarked by her ultimate disrespect of using the very hotel room that Jim had retained for their Special Night to have her Superman sex with Mark. There is simply no quarter here. The FACTS of Linda’s betrayal are much worse in this addon than in the original.

So how do we move magically from the utterly cold hearted sociopathic narcissist entitled princess bitch that dumps her husband family children marriage et all with no compunction whatsoever into the new subservant Donna Reed clone that is the subject of the reconciliation of the last half of the tale???

You can’t get there. It s a Bridge too Far. The Linda of the first half of the story is a classic of blooded sociopathic at her core. This is not a momentary lapse of judgement. This is a woman who has substituted addictive lust in place of love. Only a sociopath could engage in the feckless contempt publically displayed by Linda in her betrayals. That sociopathic core cannot be explained away it is literally Linda’s core motivation.

Thus we really have two entirely separate tales here loosely combined by the bus accident. Linda’s angst and transformation into a Donna Reed clone is simply emotionally driven specious nonsense. As we say in East Texas: you can put lipstick on a pig…but it’s still a pig! Sorry. Your melodramatic nonsense is entertaining but still specious nonsense.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Linda wanted to atone, she should have cut along the dotted lines from her wrists to her elbows!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Def a 5 Star.

The BTB haters won't like it but how many real people could lay their hands on a bible and say "I will never make a mistake that has serious consequences?"

The important bit here is her remorse. The door to that was opened by cold reality in the form of her mother-in-law Ruth. So many of today's narcissistic child-adults need that heavy duty slap across the face to open their minds to recognising the BS they are spouting.

Similarly in Linda's slap to Marc. Nothing, but nothing, would save him from the ridicule of having been slapped and spat on by a woman.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

GREAT story!!!! Fantastic alternate ending! Congratulations!!!

Pinto931Pinto931over 1 year ago

Linda beating upMarc was nearly as ridiculous as the RAAC. Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm usually a btb guy, but in this case, I have a tear of happiness they stayed together.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Please tell me in what world would a husband act like this? Supposedly his in a rage because of his friends reaction to what his slut wife has done, he then returns to their hotel room and hears his wife being fucked by another man and his response is to cowardly walk away?

99.9% of men faced with the same scenario would have barged into that room throwing punches, when your pride is at stake, rationale goes out the window. Any man would want pay back, even if you knew you where going to get beaten, most men would not hesitate, losing would not enter your head.

Overall not a bad story but it seems for this author, most of his male MC are the same, very few are based on reality and how a real person would react.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Got_an_accountGot_an_accountover 1 year ago

Anonymous… that is literally what a wedding ceremony is, you moron. You swear to god and country that you won’t betray your spouse. Not “make a mistake”, betray. Fukin clown

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

"ou won't fall off the wagon?"

'I would never..." then she stopped and looked at me, "No Jim, I can't, I want to say right now I am yours forever, I would never hurt you to bring you back here again, but I can't." she paused and looked" By Linda get the fuck out of this room. She is already setting the premise for next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ENJOYED IMMENSELY.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Ya, that's going to last, sorry dude. I don't know what you are thinking, Linda is not so easily redeemed, certainly not that easily because she is really, really, really sorry. He taught her a lesson alright she can publicly cuck him and as long as she is really, really sorry it's fine doing it secretly, she probably doesn't even have to be sorry.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

As I have commented elsewhere I think O2O1 is an amazingly talented writer, and a master of handling powerful emotions.

Keep doing what you do so well and ignore all the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wanted to hate it, but realized that what I hate about Linda is the bitch that GA turned her into. Your take on Linda is more believable of the character he had in the early story, but it's hard to overcome the prejudice of the "after" version of her in the original. But, fear not, logic prevailed and this story got the good rating it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a five * story. It was well thought out and well presented. It could have used an English review. A couple of points. 1. Some of the LW stories and there have been sequels to the Feb sucks stories that result in Jim's being injured additionally to what Linda's affair does to him. While these stories make more drama, it seems to me that it would be better to focus on the betrayal of the wife toward the husband and how he deals with it. This is born out by Jim (through this author) that without the bus accident Jim and Linda's marriage would not have survived. I have no problem with the reconciliation between the two of them. It is simply a choice as to how people live their lives. Linda showed contrition, hurt and empathy and self awareness as to what she did. Any more destruction might be viewed as kicking her while she is down. What would have been accomplished had she been sent to a Mexican whorehouse (literally or figuratively) in order to have retribution exacted on her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
hmmm

well written but unrealistic. no man would follow this course of action. she blew it, it's over!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
right

all is good until she meets a musician she really likes or an artist or even another football star. she'd do it once... she'd do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Compared to others, the fact that she deliberately took Marc to their hotel room that Jim reserved, sorry, that doesn't deserve any reconciliation, did she care about where he would spend the night? Not in the slightest and he whined that he still loved her, when Ruth insulted her, sorry, but he became a cuckold, it made his whole argument to the so-called friends worthless, claiming he wouldn't be one but became one, she did not care about him at all, she forced him out of the room he paid for or did she want him to watch her be fucked by another man? Dude deserved way better, just because he got hit by a bus, I bet she never even mentioned how she laughed about it with Marc the next day and how Googly eye she was talking with Dee about it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Slut does NOT deserve reconcilliation....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 orgasms from a man who wasn't her husband in their special room and on their special night? There's only one punishment suitable for a betrayal of that magnitude. BTB. What a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The schadenfreude of Linda’s suffering, nice touch! Your story-telling was superb. Jim’s path to forgiveness was too quick and easy, the means he used to justify the end he wanted; and the repair of his attachment injury and the rebuilding of trust, wait, there was none. But it was the silly turn of events at the club that made for a dissatisfying ending taking this down to a 4 rating. All comments meant as constructive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In and amongst all the different versions of "February Sucks" this rendition just seems sort of "Meh".

Not detracting from the skilled writing--your stories are all, as reviewers say over and over again--"well-written".

Perhaps it's just that I've become saturated with variations on the same theme. This one didn't seem to have any real drama in it--but again, that might be because the damn plot has become over-familiar.

I will go read something else of yours now; that'll make me feel better.

Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The problem isn't that you wrote a reconciliation, though that is a major problem in the original. The problem is how you did it, making changes to enable you to shoehorn a reconciliation into a situation that never deserved one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What sort of screwed up family has a code word, not to talk to Anyone? Were they all cheaters? One of the best retellings of a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well for a while it was going to be a 5. Then it hit the wall, bounced off the cliff and hit rock bottom. Then somehow it managed to break through rock and went to hell in a handbasket. This is where negative ratings should be allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, but a crappy story line. No loving male or female should accept their partner treating them with such disdain. Due to lack of trust, respect and the humiliation, the offended partner should move on with their life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The biggest man, the truest male, the real patriarch .....

Jim's MOM!!

Slapped that cheating wife before saying word to her. Slapped her twice! If there was anything to cause a reconciliation it was that.

Slapping the cheater must be real taboo to you LW authors. First time I recall seeing it but probably the most natural reaction?!?!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Mr Other, What a Great Writer you are! This Amazing tale that you told here is just the most thrilling, heartbreaking, and reunion story that I have ever read. I nearly broke down in tears here at work! 5 stars for writing, The Great Concept and Ideas here. You Sir are a Master at this Writing! Thank You Very Very much for this Great Effort and tale that you put forth here. This Amazing Story should be made into a Hallmark Movie! We really appreciate the hard work you have done here. Take Care. Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Reading the comments reminded me that Linda took LaValliere back to their room. LOL Jim just cried and walked away, but wouldn't some fella's (like Me) whip out their CCW pistol and go on into the room and put some .45acp holes in the famous athlete? Heck, even if I wasn't carrying at that particular moment I certainly would have found some kind of weapon to use on that bastard after I opened the Door! Finding them in the hotel room that he had a key to would have been a real "windfall" for revenge in the heat of the moment. I would have gone in, in a heartbeat! That would give Linda something to cry about covered in LaValliere's blood! LOL Jim might even have not been convicted in a Jury Trial. LOL just a thought. I have been thinking of doing another alternate ending to GA's story. But, I don't think I could ever get close to the quality and power of this one. Thanks, again. Buster2U

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 year ago

Second read, and I enjoyed most of it again.

Unique plot device having the protag get hit by a bus so there could be enough time and thought for a reconciliation. I will have to remember to use that sometime in the future.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Out of all your story, this story don't deserve any star at all. To me once a cheater always a cheater. She humiliated her husband infront of their so called friends. Anything that is done purposely didn't deserve any forgiveness at all.

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

Well done. I like to see people who love each other stay together. Jim's mother was a fine, complex character--mad as hell at Linda, yet doing all she could to keep them together. Linda's letter was a small masterpiece of remorse and mixed emotions. Thanks to the author for this one. Worth reading two or three times.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Just great on this second time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting take on February Sucks, and a mighty fine read although I find myself disappointed as it does fit with the rest of your work. While you do occasionally have reconciliation in your stories, its only ever when the wife is a victim, and I just dont see it when it comes to Linda. Its a great read, your stories always are, but I'd much rather have seen Jim thrive in a new lovinh relationship with someone who loves and respects him than settle for someone who betrayed him.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 1 year ago

One of my favorite endings to this story.

5*

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Your spelling sucks! Get an editor.

Otherwise one of the better alternative endings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

SIMILAR Stories