All Comments on 'February Sucks - The Bus'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 540 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope! Ridiculous for him to ever take her back. Once a cheating slut always a cheating slut. Was hoping you'd be able to convince me that a reconciliation makes sense but it really doesn't. I am not a big fan of BTB, I would much prefer the MC "walk away" and live a good life (the best revenge).

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

if you are going to write a cuck story use the cuck tag

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 2 years ago

I liked your story quite well. The us of the hotel room, besides pointing out Linda's stupidity, also brought Marc down to a much different level. I must point out 3 things that you might want to edit: 1. Another word you wanted to use is retched not reached; 2. Telling the kids to follow along would be come on not common, and I apologize for number 3. I am falling asleep at the keyboard at 1:30 in the morning so I will just say good night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

why the hell did anyone bother to address this shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These characters and the never ending alternate versions are pathetic. The man is hit and almost killed by a bus and Jim continues to be the weak cuckold staying married to a cheating slut.

I skimmed the letter Linda wrote Jim and stopped reading when Rose called her into the hospital room. Jim was betrayed by Linda, their friends, and his mother. Jim even betrayed himself by not staying true to his belief of “one and done with cheating”.

Instead of another pathetic RAAC you should have done something truly original and had Jim die from his injuries. Following Linda, their friends, and their children after that would be truly original to this plot setup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's a 1 for me. And only because there are no negative numbers available. 5 pages to paint Jim a complete cuck. And he starts hanging around with the people who assisted with his humiliation? Pathetic. When Jim started his professing his love for his tramp wife to his mother, I saved myself the aggravation of listening to his reasoning for keeping the hateful bitch and skipped to the last couple of paragraphs.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

The writing was good. But I feel like the reactions were off. Then again, if you were set on reconciliation I do not know how you can pull that off. Having so much remorse and being slapped was a good effort, but really the nature of the betrayal in addition to the infidelity is more than anyone will take. I suppose the children could be the reason to stay in a relationship with someone who cannot be trusted and does not respect you.

But good attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The storyline was good, but you need an editor. There are grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors (I’m not talking about UK spellings of Words). There are detail issues as well. You have that Marc didn’t play because of a hand injury. You should have used a leg injury or had an explanation. The way it was written makes it sound like you made a mistake. You also need to spend some time in research. You are obviously not from the US. You are writing a story set in the US. Generally, we don’t put gravy on our french fries. We put gravy on mashed potatoes.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

What absolutely mindless drivel.

1*

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 2 years ago

Not a bad take on the story. Linda got off [on intended] Scott free. Not enough consequences gets you 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom took the kids to the hospital to see their dad ‘ is he dead’.

‘Yeah I took them to the morgue’.

She took him to their room that the husband had a key to?

In hospital for five days without checking his wallet or notifying the police or checking wth the hotel.

Mom goes From avenging angel to facilitator.

And her takes her back

Get a grip

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
you wrote: Surly

Surely is what you wanted

Surly just does not fit the story

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

Unless I am physically moved to tears or almost driven to smash the screen in shocked anger I will not rate a story a Five (perfect) stars - that is a standard pretty high to just toss about.

That being said - I ALMOST gave your rendition of February Sucks four stars. It was a VERY good read, BUT... you really need an editor, your typos and missed words detracted from the enjoyment of the story. Not not grammer, of which I have NO PLACE to judge, but the miscues and mispelled words cost you a star.

GOOD JOB though on the meat of the story and I encourage you to try another and if you find youself able to get this corrected it should be resubmitted it was worth it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

Linda wanted her husband to come back to the hotel room to hear/ see her fuck mark . THINK ABOUT IT

.

How could Linda NOT think that Jim MIGHT return to the hotel room to wait for her to return from fucking Mark? Instead Linda decides to have Mark bang her n their so called special night hotel room KNOWING that there was a high probability that Jim is going to return!!.

.

Of course the author has written the story so that Jim never puts this together.

He never figured out that Linda WANTED him to hear or see her having sex with Mark the football player.

.

This may be the worst most awful Twisted vial pathetic version of the world's dumbest loving wives story of all time.

.

even worse than the actual hotel room issue is the fact that Jim is almost hit and killed by a bus. All because of Linda's actions

.

But what really made the story the bigger stinker wall time is this. When Linda finally shows up the hotel room she says..." That evening in the hospital with Jim, it felt like I was reborn."

.

really cunt ? so Linda has the best sex of her entire life, almost killed her husband … sees him the ICU section of the Hospital and now it's suddenly feeling much better?

.

oh my God this is awful. A new low in stupid.

management91399management91399over 2 years ago

Well, I enjoyed this take on the classic very much. I DO have a hard time believing that Jim didn't have some sort of ID or a cell phone on him at the time of the accident or that no one around the Hotel or Bar noticed what happened and put 2 and 2 together. I've also never heard the phrase she was thinking with her Uterus before.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
quote: I still love her unquote

One of the dumbest lines featured in too many LW stories

and still you had to use it?

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Congratulations you have rather ably accomplished, at least in part, that most difficult of recent LIterotica tasks,.. redeeming the most despicable sociopathic narcissistic slut wife ever created on this site. Admittedly GA's original Linda character is so very vile that it leaves almost no add-on options than an over the top BTB ending.

Your approach involved a huge Deux ex Machina, the bus accident and subsequent hospitalization as well as the Mother in Law's decisive intervention, to fundamentally rewrite the after the night part of the story. That coupled by the rewrite of Marc's sexual prowess to be big cock selfish average as opposed to Jim's sensitive loving...removes much of the GA's original stumbling blocks to the RAAC ending alternative.

I still have huge reservations concerning Linda's core sociopathic narcissistic motivational nature; but your rewrite does at least make the reconciliation at least plausible. Your endnote does indicate that the reconciliation is based on your' friends similar reconciliation in which they accepted that even with the wife's infidelity, he decided that he was better off with her than without her.

Of course this is basing your marriage on her decision to go against her sociopathic nature. Even with your revision, I still see that she decisively repents of the monumental consequences of her contemptuous betrayal. You removed the awesome sexual prowess of Marc from your version and thus removed the comparison stumbling block that shattered Jim in the original story, In point of fact, your entire add-on is purposefully rewritten to support the reconciliation ending.

But that is perfectly acceptable as detailed in your ending commentary, This is what add-on's are all about. And yours is the only RAAC add-on to this rather disturbing piece that actually works .

5 stars for outstanding writing and accomplishing, in part, the impossible dream...

brownmobbrownmobover 2 years ago
well done

bugger all aussieisms nice take on the story, thank you

tangoperutangoperuover 2 years ago

I'm not one of those who say "Cuck shit" every time a reconciliation occurs... but this was cuck shit.

Maybe another story would have a chance for reconciliation, but this particulary story has none, and every ending that does not end in divorce is unnatural and forced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More Rubbish....FFS Linda is a horror of a human being....their friends are pathetic and Jim....cut you loses & get rid of the narcissistic bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWEover 2 years ago

Well written BUT RAAC? NO WAY IN HELL! and as stated many times Marc needs much more punishment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the "even if I have to crawl on broken glass" line. Because there are alot of cliche' lines in this web site...but some are cliche' for a reason. That line is a lil' dramatic, but accurate. If you cannot imagine yourself slowly subjugating yourself in pain and humility...very slowly...then you have NO business seeking forgiveness.

I was cheated on first, and it was a trauma that lingered with me a long time. I could not be any more like Jim here. I was willing to try again, but that backfired horribly unlike Jim. And it made me very bitter. I started to use others instead of looking for a mate. What was once completely foreign to me and disgusting became easy to do to others. Because why not? Everyone else is cheating, why bother making the effort.

But then I hurt someone I cared for. Honestly they were just friendly fire. Like Linda, I wasn't thinking. More accurately I didn't care enough to stop. Until I saw myself in the person I had hurt. Unlike Linda, I didn't have a charmed life and partner for a very long time. So I used that line, "Crawl on broken glass" And I meant it.

What you missed on OP is the details. But I suppose they don't matter. Truth is Linda is gonna be crawling for YEARS, and it's gonna suck. And that pure love will never return. She has to accept that. Mark will never look at her the same way. He will struggle to love her. Some days will be great, other random days he'll be angry/sad/depressed and she'll have to put up with that. That's part of the crawl. She'll have to accept whatever he has left and is willing to give her. Forgiveness isn't this magical do-over. And it's not escaping consequences. It's two people agreeing to try their level best to move forward. It's not a sure thing.

She was right to offer total humility early on. The longer the cheater wallows in denials, excuses, blame shifts...the less glass and floor is left to crawl on. Pretty soon that path is gone. And throwing yourself into the chasm wont bring them back.

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Any guy who was standing outside that room and didn't go in and ruin it for his faithless wife is nothing but a world class WIMP! And, of course, the idea that Marc and Linda would go to the room is absurd. Finally, forgiveness in this tale is just wrong, kids or not. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you Mr Other second best story about that night and I have read every one Best one was when Jim shot Marc and Linda

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent addition to the story chain.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

It was well written but I always think about if what she did, the way their relationship was described, would ever happen in real life. Then if it did happen how could she be forgiven? I really feel that reconciliation would be unlikely and if it did happen the happy family dynamic would be lost. Still I did enjoy the well written story so 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I warn everyone is a story about a cuckold. The husband turns out to be a wimp without dignity

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

This was a worthy contribution to GA's amazing original story. Somehow the plot and characters stirred up a creative hornets nest from LW contributors, not to mention readers. Thanks for the thought you put into this version. Gratefully Ppreciated by this reader!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was a very good take on the story. Refreshingly different in my mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, where did Linda think Jim was going to go after she deserts him, but back to the hotel room they had reserved (and used to get ready) earlier in the night? She knew he would return there, and set his further humiliation up on purpose? Jim sounds like the kind of wimp that secretly enjoys the humiliation. "he must have been standing there for about five minutes before one of the hotel staff interrupted him". Five minutes, at least, without interruption or walking away?

And Linda? She's going to be masturbating to Marc for some time. "It was great, Dee. He most certainly knows his way around a woman's body. I don't think I have had that many orgasms since my honeymoon!" and "he did know how to fuck... I did enjoy it". "Sex with Marc was terrific. I had enjoyed it immensely," Better immortalize how good he was by putting it in the letter where you ask forgiveness. Best sex she's had in the last ten years? I don't see how this reconciliation could ever work.

As for her feelings towards the husband? She drops him like a hot rock to spend their special night in their hotel room with another guy, fucking all night and into the next morning. When she hears about some guy stepping out in front of a bus and her lover comments, '"Poor shmuck, he probably had his girlfriend break up with him and was crying too hard." I laughed too, ' Not the kind of person I would want to be around. Pretty fucking cold.

Over the top RAAC to get these two back together.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

A better take on the story and probably more realistic than most. I enjoyed it. Thanks for your time.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Well written story. Rated it a 5* even though I did not like the ending.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago

So VERY much better than the depressing and disinteresting 'original' The original of anything isn't always the best, however, it may be remembered even if it was only because it made you sick! Great Job on this one Thank You 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worst version yet, but Im sure that someone else will write one worse.. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!!! This version is far superior and rivals the original! A well written and heartfelt take that speaks volumes on what is in the human heart.

Having Linda become part of the narrative was inspired and conveyed how truly sorry she was. The inclusion of Jim’s mother was another inspired touch. Her demeanor and maturity were utterly refreshing. Her intelligence and support of not only her son but Linda as well, really gave this weight!

As much as I loved the original, this version will remain along side it as a excellent piece of writing!

Thanks for an inspired effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am sick of this fucking story!!!¬!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the better version. I loved it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Failed

One letter can not make up for that action. Not even close in justifying what she did. No action occurs unless it is preceded by the thought. In this case many many thoughts and deep imagining would need to occur for a truly loving person to act in this manner. This story, though written quite well, had no where near enough substance for them to arrive back together. I should have known better than to read it. While I enjoy a well written RAAC, this did nothing to help me feel she deserved quick forgiveness. And the two frequently cited rationalizations you used to explain a quick forgiveness are so full of holes that no thinking person buys into them without many serious caveats that need to be addressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m a romantic at heart and will always try to see the way back where possible. BUT, one of the most visceral components of this scenario is the fact that it goes so far beyond the way back as to eviscerate it completely, regardless of the level of contrition.

Can’t be bothered with all the juvenile “cuck” comments but also can’t agree that his first reaction to seeing his wife would be to joke and try and make her feel better. Does not compute!

Well written story nonetheless

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

This is one of the better and definitely more thoughtful versions of the story. Excellent work

sem999sem999over 2 years ago

For me this was a 3 stars RAAC story till this moment on the page 4

" but I felt good for having let my husband reclaim me"

Then this story become cook story and it is 1 star for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best. A very rare five stars from me.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69over 2 years ago

Well I suppose after numerous excellent retellings and endings it was inevitable that we'd be scraping the bottom of the barrel eventually.

1* and only because I can't give negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Marc is an inferior lover compared to you... Well, O'tay, all is forgiven.

What ignorant, immoral, cuckish drivel. Some couples can reconcile after infidelity, but NOT after the extreme, premeditated, cruel, humiliating public betrayal in GA's story. Adding fucking in the hotel room made it even worse. 11111111111111111111

And, this phrase should NEVER be written into a story: "You're not going to do anything stupid, are you, sir?" This is one of the most meaningless, most frequently used of LW cliches. I see these, along with others, and it gives the impression that the story is being written by a computer program that constructs stories by accessing a library of LW cliches.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Interesting

Sequel

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

this has been one of the best endings to this story that i have read so far

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Reading these FS stories must bring out the primitive need to watch train wrecks over and over again, but I fall for them every time. Mostly well written (he chocked?) but to change the story to have them screw in his own hotel room, knowing he has a key?? And after all his pain, emotional and physical, the first time they meet up again he winks at her? Nope, not going to happen.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

In other stories Jim wasn't physically battered.

Yes he was an emotional wrecked but physically ok.

And they divorced because really like Marcy in "Just Once..." a Kalimaxos story, Linda's action cannot be justified.

/

BUT HERE Jim got banged up being run through by a bus...

AND WE GET A RAAC??!

Unlikely.

/

No I didn't finished read after page 3. Jim starting to get wimpy and I sense a reconciliation, so I jumped to the page 5's last few paragraphs. I didn't like this. Linda got away lightly. So does Dee, Marc and the rest of his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quite enjoyable but a little unsure about the hotel scene, surely any man would have confronted the wife and her lover, not just walked away. But obviously the story would have turned out completely different.

It could have worked, I suppose, if the lovers had gone back to Marc’s place as in the original story, and hubby, still dazed and in shock was then hit by the bus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He's a pussy and a cuck with no self-respect. He deserved to have her cheat on him.

MikenkansasMikenkansasover 2 years ago

Not badly written and you did warn us that it was a duck story but...

A dozen orgasms, a morning shower fuck and giggles..yet hubby was better?

Nah....

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

not appreciated.

it's not a reconciliation it's just a RAAC.

And of course, all of a sudden, to help the Raac, she miraculously changes version:

- that night wasn't that amazing, and the sex was good but no more.

- her husband was ultimately a better lover.

That makes her a liar or a weather vane.

Personally, I would have preferred for them to divorce, for the ex-husband to date with other women.

Then that they begin to become first friends with advantages without being exclusive and that he can reconquer it, recover it, claim it by having acquired more practice, confidence, experience and performance of a whole new best lover.

To end up being exclusive and starting a new relationship.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

An excellent alternate ending. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nope

RAAC trash.

MellowJoeMellowJoeover 2 years ago

This is one of the better takes on this trope. Well done!

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

Very good version of this over-worked story! I'm still debating about finishing a version of my own but for all of the 'they didn't get a divorce versions' at least this one had Linda working to earn her husband's trust.

Me, I'm still solidly in the dump the bitch category. In fact, this is way the story really ended!

AUTHOR: "Linda and I found out a few weeks after that night we would become parents again. Linda cried and held me thanking me for forgiving her. I held her and laughed. She looked at me, and I noted, "I do have to say I was worried, but this February didn't really suck."

JIM - but under my breath I still wondered. Linda handed me her phone as she went to prepare a snack. The phone vibrated - an incoming text - and I noticed the phone was not locked. I clicked on the "Messages" box and it opened - "MARC - wow, I'm going to be a daddy again - I hope the cuck is excited. He better do a good job raising my kid! Same time, same place this week! I need to take your ass again to punish you for giving it to your husband!"

I put Linda's phone down and made a call. "This better be what I hope - I'm not going to wait much longer!" My lawyer, Annabelle answered. I said, "It's our lucky day babe. Is that post-nuptial agreement still rock solid?"

Annabelle said "I wrote it to burn the bitch when this happened. Can I file it in the morning?"

Of course, I answered yes! "Can you believe it, I'll get custody of my two kids, all of the money from the lawsuits, and the hottest 38 year old lawyer in the Twin Cities area. So all I need to do is have the hospital do an in-vitro DNA test and we're rich!"

Turned out, the baby wasn't mine, but it wasn't Marc's either. It was one of his teammates and since the baby was mixed-race, no DNA was really needed although we already had it from the in-vitro test. Annabelle and I were already married since the divorce went through three months ago. Oh yeah, there are happy endings to the February Sucks stories. Of course, it did leave an ex-football star depressed finding out that someone else was skin diving in his girlfriend's cesspool!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

Wildbill314Wildbill314over 2 years ago

Finally a decent ending to this story that feels real and doesn’t involve Navy SEALs

TeggeTeggeover 2 years ago

Ultimate betrayal cannot be saved. Maybe a story of how, in her daze she walks in front of a bus and gets her just reward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Going to try something different here. I haven’t finished reading the story yet, but wanted to comment before I did. The author says his version focuses on reconciliation, which I prefer BTW. But I want to see how the author pulls this one off. (Make it believable). Because if I’m Jim, after Linda is fucking Mark in the hotel room I reserved for us? Uh, uh. Nope, not going to happen. I’m on the phone calling “Divorces R Us,” right from the hallway, end of story! Great story so far!

StreetdogStreetdogover 2 years ago
Cuck shit

Cuck crap. No man except a cuck would take her back

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh...so basically he bought her crocodile tears.

I'm just going to believe the bus killed him and this ending is the last few sparks his neurons made to give him a peaceful death. Wife is actually remorseful, he wins a bunch of money, and wife emasculated the dude that cucked him in front of a crowd. All that's missing is the "and everybody clapped" and Biden walking out to give Jim a $50 Outback Steakhouse gift card. A nice fantasy to give him an easy send away to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor Jim, not only does his wife run out on him, he gets hit by a bus. No one can make sense of Linda doing it in the first place so I don’t hold that against you. They do it in the hotel room for a change - nice touch. More true to life than other versions except for the return trip to the Maddison and the little bit of fantasy revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like a good RAAC. This was not one. The damage was too great, too severe to allow it even with the outcome for Dee. I would challenge the author to write another version where there is no RAAC. The story will flow more naturally and have the right ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope. We’ll written and entertaining, but reconciliation after what happened, no way in hell.

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

I think this is one of my favourite alternate endings to GA's great story. Thank you 👏

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

This rendition started well but ended poorly. After the reconsiliation there was no need to bring the football dud into the equation. From that point on this try at George Anderson’s story took a nose dive in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Completely ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also re-read the part where she noted that Marc wasn't as good a lover as I was, and I had to smile.

A cuck will always feel good with these sort of platitudes!! A drowning man will grasp at any straw to stay afloat!! Seriously I expected better from the writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck…can’t believe u r amale ….must be one of those ultra feminised males who wear makeup and frilly underwear at home!!

RAAC is just not possible in this case…fuck the bitch and ditch her…

Why would u want to be second best for the rest of ur life? She fucked lover boy in the hotel suit and on ur special day…which part about how poorly u fare did u not get into ur head!?? Rest of all

Platitudes u heard form the slut are just that…a prisoner facing the death penalty will agree to say whtever the law wants to get a good deal!!

She will always consider u second best…u will always be compared every time u fuck each other and u will be found wanting!

The writer is himself a cuck and he wants to take all others there! The last para was also disgusting enough…to comical to be logical!!

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylorover 2 years ago

I am sure someone in one of the stories described Jim as feeling like he got hit by a bus. You made it literal. That it happened in the hotel room was a little off the wall. I mean he had a key.

SLAP!

But Moe, I'm a victim of soicomstance!

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

While it sets the scene for Jim to get hit by the bus, having Linda take Marc back to the hotel room she & Him had reserved really changes the entire tenor of the story. Regardless of what was written in this story, she had to be know Jim would go back to their room. Going back to the hotel room takes it from something she did for herself without thinking about Him and turns it into her trying to hurt Him as badly as possible.

It's no longer an unthinking night of passion and instead becomes a vindictive attempt to hurt and destroy someone she claimed to love.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 2 years ago

fucking unbelievable

i mean really

what man ,besides the cuckolds, would accept this and take back the cheating cunt

this wasn t a mistake

it was planned whether days ago or minutes ago it was planned

then to make matters worse she doesn t lose sleep over her husband absence

really 5 days and only a police report .... what a heroic loving wife she is

i hate these fucking stories where cheaters prosper

the bitch lost nothing the husband lost the trust the respect his self dignity

nice touch she slapped marc but i didn t miss the wink she gave him before her little show and neither did i miss the cumm running down her leg that marc left that afternoon for the husband to clean up afterwards

the husband will have such great memories that will last a lifetime

@other2other1 your writing skills are off the charts and i commend you but the content of this story sucked

1* zillion limp dicks and too many buckets of vomit to count

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

That was very good. I liked your spin. Acknowledging that the bus was a big factor in Linda’s remorse, was a very wise mechanism- it gave an element of reality.

The only thing I’d change, is that they continued living in the same place. Jim’s mother lived 2 hours’ drive away, moving closer to her world insulate Jim and Linda from the discomfort of rumors and judgmental people, and allow his mother to be supportive throughout their healing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Useless RAAC. You don't ever come back from a betrayal this bad unless you are a doormat.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

While this is well written it's still a RAAC. 98 % of men would never forgive Linda for the blatant disrespect and humiliation she showed her husband that night. End of story period.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 2 years ago

The biggest problem for anyone attempting to fashion a reconciliation out of Mr. Anderson's story is that he did such an outstanding job of making Linda a cruel, heatless, back-stabbing bitch that it is terribly difficult to redeem her character. If you can't redeem her, any reconciliation will only make Jim appear weak and pitiful, the sort of guy that a wife could justify cheating on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, Should never take the cunt back. He had a chance to be with his lawyer or the nurse or anyone else other than that slut. Life is way to short to go though all the crap that she put on him. He could hold his head up because they a one and gone policy. She got her one and now she needed to be gone.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

In the original story, everyone at the table seemed to know what happened before he told them. In this version, David is surprised to learn that Dee had a part in it. This one makes more sense. Also, this is the first time I found their reconciliation to be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best follow up yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mediocre poker

ReadyOneReadyOneover 2 years ago

Adding the MIL to the mix was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this.It is one of the better ad-ons to the GA story. Thanks for writing it. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one really does an excellent job of addressing Linda’s remorse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No way for a letter and profession of undying love makes up for what she did. Neither does a post-nup. Say anything, eat crow but savior the memory of her indiscretion. No trust equals the end of the marriage. The kids will be just fine as long as he gets plenty if visitation. RAACing them was baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

George Anderson wrote an awful story, and I can't believe it got even one of these, much less so many. Arguably, this is one of the very worst. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a wimp - pussy story. 1*

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

A much better story than all the other alternate endings I have read. I can honestly say I have been in that situation, and my ending didn’t turn out as good as this one. Glad to see that there is still hope for some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The long time away allowed Jim and Lacy 😜 to allow some of the high-intensity emotion to settle and reflect on the "special" day. For Jim, to have a wave of well-founded anger and his future, divorce, broken home, or reconciliation. For Linda, to wallow in her pain, knowing that her action has physically and potentially done irreparable damage to his psyche

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Under the bus? Almost Anna Karenina...

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Great variation on "February Sucks". I felt you did a fantastic job. Thanks for writing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

So many plot holes!

.

OK, he wasn’t paying attention and stepped in front of a bus; how is that the hotel’s fault?

.

He gets hit by a bus, is unconscious for five days, and the hospital and the cops don’t know who he is? They’d just get it from his ID in his wallet! If that wasn’t there, they’d investigate and a whole bunch of people, including hotel employees, witnessed the scene.

.

The whole story falls apart because he’d have been identified and Linda at his bedside when he woke up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey, Don't be afraid to write Aussie. We can adapt and learning new words/phrases is fun. Just don't , under any circumstances write about Tea the way the Brits do. . Even Neville Chamberlain didn'y try to solve problems with a cup of tea!

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

It seem if situation favoured Linda could have fucked Marc again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't remember which author had a problem with cuck shit being called cuck shit but here you go...this is some prime cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Part of me wants the BTB response, but I feel that your version is a realistic alternative. When you love someone AND have young kids together, the best response becomes complicated. I love the line about whether one is better off with or without someone, as in the long-term, that's what needs to be considered. The tough part in these types of stories is how the trust issue is dealt with. I felt this author didn't gloss over that issue like I see in some RAAC stories, so kudos to you for a well-rounded take on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

SIMILAR Stories