February Sucks, YAAE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Jim cheated, the tables would be reversed, as he (1) forfeited primary custody of the children to Linda, with him being allowed to have them every other weekend and on either Thanksgiving or Christmas, alternating each year; (2) their marital assets would be split 60-40 in Linda's favor. In addition, knowing that he'd never cheat, Jim sweetened the pie and agreed that she would also receive a majority stake (51%) of his business; (3) Linda would keep the house and raise the kids until they moved out and she sold it, at which time they'd split the profits 60-40; and (4) because of the agreed to 51% business ownership to Linda, Jim would also not pay Linda alimony, but he would pay child support in the same amount of 25% of his net monthly income.

Finally, in the case of no infidelity causing the dissolution of their marriage, the couple agreed that (1) primary custody would be shared 50-50 with alternating holidays; (2) the marital assets would also be split 50-50; and (3) neither party would pay child support as custody was evenly split. On the questions of alimony and Jim's business, however, the couple argued, both raising valid points. Linda argued that she helped Jim build the business by handling the home front and she should receive something for her efforts. Jim agreed that Linda's handling the home and children helped him start and run a business that was more and more successful.

After much discussion, they agreed that Linda would receive 1% of the business for each full year that they had been married with a cap of 20% after 20 years of marriage. Jim pointed out that, given Linda's previous success in sales that she might be making more money than he made. So, regarding alimony, they agreed to follow guidelines in their state that provide the lower of $5,000/month or 20% of the monthly income of the higher wage earner and then subtracting 50% of the lower wage earner's pay from that amount. They agreed that alimony would be paid for a period of 5 years or 7 years if they had been married for at least 25 years. They also agreed that alimony would stop if the lower wage earner remarried or was found to be cohabitating.

The last provision for the agreement regarded their definition of infidelity. They agreed that if either was cheating, like in a hotel room, they likely wouldn't invite the other spouse inside to film the activity. Jim wanted to prevent Linda from being alone with a lover in a place that he couldn't access, like Marc's house, and having Linda lie and tell him that they were "just talking," or any other such B.S. On top of obvious sex with another person of either gender, they both readily agreed that spending the night alone, such as at a home or hotel, with a person of the opposite sex would constitute infidelity and the other spouse wouldn't have to have other evidence, like pictures, to prove the offense.

Jim thought that 'overnight' was way too long of a time period. Jim pointed out that Marc could have fucked Linda several times and still dropped her off at midnight without Linda breaking an 'overnight' rule. Jim got the period of time alone with a person of the opposite sex down to no more than 30 minutes. Linda wanted to argue, but she couldn't think of a single time she had been alone with a man for over 30 minutes, other than Marc of course, during their marriage. They each agreed that the infidelity clause wouldn't trigger if meeting with a professional of the opposite sex (e.g., lawyer, doctor, therapist, etc.) and the meeting was at the professional's office, not in their home or at a hotel room. The infidelity clause also wouldn't trigger if consent was received from the other spouse, such as if Linda wanted to spend some time talking alone with L.W. at his house, a person Jim trusted implicitly.

Jim took the framework to L.W. and they discussed it further. L.W. was proud of Jim and Linda for doing such a good job spelling out what they wanted in their post nuptial agreement. He told Jim that he had researched intervening case law and that the post-nup with the previsions they wanted was doable and would likely be enforceable. Jim seemed relieved that this unpleasant business was almost over. He told L.W. that he really thought having the agreement would restore some much-needed trust in his heart towards Linda. As both men knew, Linda was a very smart woman. Jim doubted that she'd cheat again knowing that the ramifications were so incredibly great.

Once L.W. was finished drafting the agreement, he provided a copy to Jim to review. Jim shared his copy with Linda, to see if she saw any obvious problems, before having L.W. send it to Linda's attorney. The agreement looked solid, covering all of their concerns plus some. Linda had hired a seasoned and well-respected family law attorney, Shelia Hughes, to represent her and review the agreement. The attorney billed at $400 per hour, but having L.W. do the actual drafting would keep costs down. Linda's attorney consulted with her, informing her that some provisions regarding divorce based on her infidelity, while not unenforceable, would be quite damaging. In addition, she could likely do better if they divorced without anyone being at fault without the post-nup.

"Ms. Hughes, I know how severe some of the provisions are, but that's the point. I cheated on my husband. Because of that, he no longer trusts me. I'd do anything to take it back and not cheat, but I can't. This is the closest thing that I've found that we can do to so that I can earn a somewhat 'fresh start' with my husband and so we can get on with our lives. Besides, I'll never cheat on Jim again, so the severity of those provisions doesn't really matter anyway."

With Linda's position, and a few minor changes and recommendations, Linda's attorney wrapped up her review. Shelia knew L.W., he had been around forever, so she just called him while Linda was in her office and went over her minor changes and they agreed to add a provision for handling future family events, like weddings and the like, that Shelia recommended. L.W. edited the agreement and emailed Shelia a copy with the changes. Shelia reviewed the changed document, redlined for fast review, and printed out a clean copy for Linda, advising her to use the proffered copy for signing to make sure no other terms were slipped into the agreement. Standing to give Linda the final copy of the agreement, Shelia shook Linda's hand bidding her farewell and wishing her the best of luck with her marriage. Shelia made a lot of money on the misery of spouses divorcing each other, but it still wasn't pleasant. She felt good that Linda and her husband might just find a way to keep their marriage intact.

After Linda returned home, Jim looked at the minor changes and they decided to go out and have two copies of the agreement signed and notarized, each of them keeping a copy of the executed agreement and each sending an original copy of the agreement to their respective attorneys. They breathed a collective sigh of relief.

"How about we see if Mrs. Porter can watch the kids so you and I can go out and celebrate?" Jim asked.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea... maybe she can even watch them overnight? I can think of a few things to do besides dinner to celebrate," Linda said with a grin.

"An even better idea! I'm so happy I married such an intelligent, and beautiful, woman!"

So, that is exactly what the couple did, both having a wonderful time together and both feeling good about what they had accomplished to benefit their marriage.

Having the post-nup finished felt like a weight had been lifted from both of their shoulders. Their marriage, while not back to what it was before Marc intervened, was strong and their lines of communication were open, maybe even more than before the disaster at the club. Linda suggested that they take a break from seeing John. The marriage counseling had been very helpful, but it had run its course for now. Jim agreed and together they called John with their decision, thanking him profusely for his help. John was happy for the couple and invited them to make another appointment if they ever felt they needed his help again, to which they readily agreed.

Life continued. Linda started reconnecting with people that she knew from work back before she had children, letting them know that she was putting out feelers for her return to work this fall when Tommy started school. Given her past performance and success, her name was quickly circulated with keen interest.

The couple also made plans for their tenth anniversary in June. Jim recommended spending a long weekend at a lakeside resort a few hours drive away. He could tell by Linda's eyes that she was both happy, yet sad, by the recommendation. The resort was highly regarded, but he knew that Linda had wanted to go to Hawaii, but that wasn't going to happen, at least for this anniversary.

Reading her thoughts, Jim gently smiled and took her in his arms. "Tell you what, why don't we plan on Hawaii for our fifteenth anniversary. We'll make it really special."

"OK, Jim, I'm just sorry that I screwed up your plans to go to Hawaii for this anniversary," Linda replied, holding him tightly.

"I know, sweetheart, I know. I do forgive you. You know that, right? I'd like you to stop beating yourself up for what happened back in February. Yes, February sucked, but our future looks bright. Besides, I'm not sure I'd be able to get away for a week or ten days to go to Hawaii this year anyway. We just got a new influx of business and everyone is going to be working hard to keep the customers happy."

"Well, I guess that makes me feel better. I just love you so much. I'll try not to say how sorry I am anymore. Thank you for forgiving me. I promise, I won't let you down, not ever again. I'm sure we'll have a great time at the resort, I've heard so many good things about it. If Mrs. Porter can't watch the kids for that long, we could always fly my mom in to watch the kids, its been awhile since she's seen them."

With that, Jim and Linda started making plans for their anniversary and Jim kept extremely busy with work. He didn't plant cameras, microphones or spend time keeping track of her whereabouts. He knew his wife well. If she was ever to cheat again, it would happen due to circumstances, like what happened at the club, not just a cheap roll in the hay with a neighbor or some guy she met at the grocery store.

The highlight of their summer was their three days at the resort. Linda's mom flew in from across the country to watch her grandchildren so that Jim and Linda could get away. They liked that option rather than over-burdening Mrs. Porter. For Linda, the highlight was going to be her giving Jim her ass on their anniversary night. They had been playing with toys and such some time now, and Linda thought that she was ready for the experience.

The evening was magical. The dinner at the resort's five-star restaurant was divine. During dinner, Jim gave his wife a beautiful diamond necklace and Linda gave Jim a very nice framed portrait of their family, saying that he could display it on his desk at work. He thought the portrait of their family being together was appropriate, especially given what they had been through during the past several months. Linda also hinted that another present would be given to him back in their room.

Jim hadn't known that Linda planned to give him her anal virginity that night, but he had his suspicions. Back at their room, Linda went to the restroom and used a disposable enema to ensure she was very clean for her planned festivities. She then put on a new beautiful set of lingerie that she purchased at a nice boutique earlier in the week, specifically for tonight. She also inserted her favorite vibrating butt plug that Jim had first bought for her a few months ago. The couple now had experience with the plug and with the control settings that gave them their favorite sensations.

The butt plug was exciting, but was nothing new to Jim. He had fun using the remote to change the vibration patterns and intensities and observing Linda's reactions. The two had oral sex followed by straight sex with the vibrating plug providing enhanced thrills for both of them.

Linda was just coming down after a very strong orgasm, while Jim played mental trick to try to keep his own orgasm at bay so that he could prolong the experience and their love making. They lay in missionary with Linda's knees bent and her legs wrapped around Jim's torso. Jim's cock was still buried in Linda's tight pussy enjoying the warmth of her velvety glove and the added buzz from the vibrations coming from the plug still buried in Linda's ass.

After catching her breath for a moment, Linda opened her eyes and looked at her husband's face. "Darling, I'm ready. I want you to fuck my ass tonight. Make it yours." The statement alone almost caused Jim to ejaculate.

Jim didn't say a word as he sat back on his heels with his cock still inside Linda's vagina. As Linda unwound her legs from Jim's torso, Jim took the opportunity to tenderly take her ankles and pull her legs together and backward over her head. Grasping both of her feet with one hand, he reached down with the other and slowly removed the plug from Linda's ass and flipped the switch to turn it off.

Looking down at Linda, Jim said "I've been waiting a long time for this moment. Are you sure you're ready? I'll try to be gentle."

"I know you'll be gentle. I think I've been ready for several weeks now, but I wanted to wait until tonight to give it to you."

Jim rested Linda's ankles on his shoulders as he reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube and rubbed it a copious amount over his achingly hard cock. He then took one hand to aim his well-lubed cock at her nether opening. There was a fair amount of resistance as his cock was considerably wider than the butt plug, but he continued to push until the head popped through the tight opening.

"Oh, you're so big!" Linda exclaimed. "Just stay there for a minute and let me get used to you." Linda then pushed out as she did some Kegel-type exercises with her ass, squeezing and releasing Jim's cock as she became accustomed to his girth.

"OK, start out slowly and let me see how it feels." Jim responded by slowly pistoning his cock a slow distance up and down. When Linda didn't indicate any discomfort, he continued slowly increasing the distance and also slowly increasing the speed.

"Oh... oh... that's it. That feels good baby," Linda gasped. Jim took the cue to further increase the distance and the speed. After a few minutes he was fucking her ass almost as hard and fast as he usually fucked her pussy.

"Oh, so good. Come on baby, fuck my ass! Make me your ass whore! Take my ass Jim!" Jim was now pounding into Linda's ass as he listened to the noises she was uttering, making sure he didn't hear anything indicating that she was in pain or needed him to stop or slow down.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum! You're making me cum with my ass! Oh, just keep fucking me!" Jim had heard that some women can have orgasms from anal sex, but thought it might just be a story told by guys to try to convince their wives to try it. Now he knew, it wasn't a joke. He pumped in and out of Linda hearing her in the throws of a powerful orgasm.

Jim felt his own orgasm coming approaching. "I'm going to cum too, I'm going to shoot my load deep in your ass!" His words enhanced Linda's own orgasm as she felt Jim release his load deep inside of her. The excitement of the act, coupled with the long-standing forbidden and taboo nature of anal sex, made the experience all the more exhilerating.

Afterwards, the couple lay together embracing and gently stroking each other's bodies. They agreed that the experience was mind-blowing. While very fun, they also agreed that it was something they'd likely repeat only occasionally, likely not a routine activity in their bedroom.

During the rest of their stay, Linda and Jim enjoyed each other as well the many amenities offered at the resort. Their weekend was a much-needed reprieve from their children and day to day home life. Of course, they loved Emma and Tommy with all their hearts and the kids were well behaved. Even so, every parent sometimes needs some time away to relax and focus on adult activities, without the responsibilities of being a parent for a while.

---------- o ----------

A few weeks after their stay at the resort, Jim received a call at work from Dee's husband Dave.

"Hey Jim, it's Dave. Haven't talked to you in a while."

"That's right Dave. What did you need?"

"Oh. Em. Well, first I just wanted to apologize. Linda told Dee that you guys needed to pull away from the group and I totally understand. That night at the club, Dee told us that Linda would be leaving with Marc and that she was in for the time of her life. She told us that we shouldn't tip you off or do anything to ruin it for her."

"I figured that was the case since no one even bothered to give me a heads up that my wife was ducking out on me in order to fuck some asshole that she's just met."

"But Jim, it wasn't just some unknown guy, it was Mark LaValliere!"

"I don't give a shit who it was. That night ended up bringing Linda and I to the brink of divorce, and she damn well knows it. She also knows that I'll divorce her in a New York minute if she ever pulls any kind of crap like that ever again."

"Ok, Ok, I get it. I honestly don't know how I'd feel if he had picked Dee instead of Linda. But we all know that Linda is way hotter than Dee, so that wasn't going to happen. Look, I called to apologize, sorry I haven't done so sooner, and to let you know something that you might not have heard yet. This might make you feel better."

"Oh, what's that?"

"I'm not sure if you knew, but my cousin is a police office here in town. They were called out to Marc LaValliere's place last week. Apparently, LaValliere seduced the wrong wife because somebody jumped him at his place and really messed him up."

Jim replied, "I heard on the news a few nights ago that he was being placed on Injured Reserve, but the football season hasn't even started yet. I thought must have been a bad training injury. They didn't really say what happened or how he was injured to be placed on IR."

"Well, my cousin told me that whoever jumped him immobilized him, maybe using a Taser or something, and then strapped him down and really worked him over."

"He'll get no sympathy from me," Jim responded. I think he finally got what he deserved after chasing after married women and getting some perverted thrill from turning their husbands into unwilling cuckolds. What ended up happening to him anyway?"

"It's pretty gruesome actually." Jim felt himself smile at the words.

"I guess the guy zip tied his hands and feet and gagged him before tattooing the word "Dickless" on his forehead. The assailant then cut off LaValliere's clothes and pulled a zip tie tight around his dick and balls. You'd think that would be enough, but then he apparently used a torch of some kind and burned the word "Asshole" on his chest. The poor guy was awake the whole time, it must have been excruciating. I guess he was tied down and secured really well and he could hardly move. My cousin said that by the time he got to the hospital the next morning there was nothing they could do and the doctors had to amputate his penis and testicles."

"Wow, he certainly pissed the wrong guy off," Jim responded. "I don't condone what he did, you know I'm not a violent guy, but I'd still like to buy the guy a beer. Sounds like LaValliere's days of going out to clubs and picking up married women are over."

"I figured you'd say that," Dave continued. "From what I heard, it doesn't sound like he has any permanent injuries that would keep him off the football field. But he's an emotional and mental mess, so the team decided to put him on IR for 'undisclosed' medical reasons."