February Sucks, YAAE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda sipped her third glass of wine for the evening as she observed him walk around the large bar area, occasionally stopping to watch the band as they played. After a while he was near her table. He looked up and met her eyes as he approached.

He offered Linda his hand. "Hi, I'm Jack. Would you care to dance?"

The butterflies churned in Linda's stomach as she was mesmerized by this handsome, powerful looking man. She placed her hand in his and let him lead her to the dance floor. They danced several songs and then the band played some slow songs. Jack pulled Linda close, she could smell his expensive cologne. He seemed to just exude pheromones and raw sexuality.

Through the noise of the band, Jack put his mouth close to her ear and told her how beautiful she was; that she was the most beautiful woman in the club. As he pulled her close, Linda could feel Jack's sizable penis through their clothes. Her three glasses of wine together with the man's persona, strength and confidence combined to assault her senses. She felt herself getting wet as he pulled her close and put his thigh slightly between her legs, allowing her pussy to brush against his leg through her clothing. The soft love song being played by the band continued in the background.

As he held her in his strong arms, Jack whispered that he was only in town for a short while and would be returning to New York the next day. Despite the closeness of their bodies, Jack was a complete gentleman, never grabbing her ass or her breasts or making her feel uncomfortable. He whispered that he'd like her to join him in his room located on the top floor of the hotel for a 'nightcap.' She knew full well what the nightcap in his room would entail. At that very moment, she wanted that experience with every fiber of her being.

"But... I'm a married woman," she weakly argued.

"Is your husband here?" Jack inquired with a smile, looking into her eyes.

"No. But, I really shouldn't." She said softly. "I've made promises..." her voice trailed off.

The man continued flirting, whispering to her his encouraging banter and his unquenched desire for her. Linda imagined the unbridled, phenomenal sex that the night held in store for her. She was over a thousand miles from home and this was her last night. Jim would never know.

Jack continued his seductive words, wearing down Linda's resolve. Suddenly, he kissed her right on the mouth. Linda's knees became weak... she knew she had to have this man, if only for the night.

"Come back to my room with me," Jack implored looking down into her eyes.

"Alright," Linda said. "But I have to leave for the airport early tomorrow."

"That's alright," Jack smiled. "I'll make sure you're on your way with plenty of time to spare." Taking Linda's hand, he led her from the dance floor and out of the bar towards the bank elevators.

Linda's heart was hammering with anticipation. As they approached the elevators, one of the doors opened and a beautiful, tall, thin, young woman with long straight black hair exited. Linda's mind recalled Jim's story of the beautiful young woman that unsuccessfully propositioned him in Dallas a few years ago. Linda's heart continued to hammer, but now with a mixture of fear and anticipation.

Still holding hands, Jack and Linda entered the now vacant elevator car and the two around turned to face outward. Jack pressed the top button, the floor where his room was located. Linda suddenly felt like she was having panic attack.

"I.. I.. can't do this," Linda said quickly to Jack. "I can't cheat on my husband." She let go of Jack's hand and walked forward exiting the elevator, leaving Jack alone in the elevator. As the elevator doors were starting to close, she heard Jack clearly say, "You made a wise choice, Mrs. Benson."

Linda's eyes shot wide opened as she spun around at the words, seeing Jack's smiling face through the closing elevator doors. She felt light headed as the reality of the situation sunk in. This was a setup, a test, she thought. How dare Jim do this to me!

Jack was a very skilled ladies' man and seducer. Linda had no idea where Jim found him, but he was damned good. Even though it was a setup, she knew that if she had gone to Jack's room, her marriage and happy family would have been annihilated. Jim would have immediately filed for divorce according to the terms of the post-nup.

Linda found a seat in the nearby lobby and sat down. The events of the past half hour sent mild shock waves through her system. She calmed her breathing, bringing some clarity to her thoughts, reducing the hammering of her heart.

Of course he tested you, you dummy! You cheated before -- right in front of him and a table-full of friends. He needs to know if you'll fail him again when you didn't think you could be caught. You came so very close to blowing it. She thanked her guardian angel for having the young lady exit the elevator, helping to reset her emotions and bail her out of a very bad decision.

She knew her husband thought that 'once a cheater, always a cheater.' She now knew his 'Trust but Verify' mantra was quite serious. Given how she had behaved with Jack, she was certain that further tests were in store for her until Jim trusted her implicitly, a day that might never come. I didn't pass this test with flying colors, but at least I passed!

Back in her room, Linda decided to text Jim as it was too late to call. She hoped to get in front of any fallout that my result from what she expected was Jack's less than flattering report to Jim.

"I met your friend, 'Jack.' He was attractive and I was certainly tempted. But, even after 3 glasses of wine and his obvious skills with women, I escaped back to my room. Alone."

"I admit that our dancing may not have passed the 'spouse test.' I hope that you aren't too disappointed in me. You still may not believe me, but I will not cheat on you ever again. I love you and I on proving it to you when I get home."

She figured that Jim was asleep, given the hour, so she was surprised when she got an almost immediate text back from her husband.

"I told you to have fun, but not too much fun. Sounds like you did. I admit that I've been on pins-and-needles all night waiting for Jack's report. I just received it a few minutes ago. He sent me a text and let me know that, despite his very best efforts, he failed in his attempts to seduce you."

"Sounds like you didn't get an 'A+', but at least you passed. I found Jack online and he has quite the reputation for seducing beautiful women, so don't feel too bad for a little dirty dancing."

"The dirty dancing does necessitate a visit to the Headmaster's office when you return from LA for some overdue discipline. I'll check with Mrs. Porter and see if she can watch the kids overnight. (smiley face emoji)"

"Congratulations on both the award and on passing the 'test' -- I'm proud of you for both. I love you and can't wait to pick you up at the airport tomorrow. Sleep tight my love."

"Goodnight sweetheart. I'll be sure to report tomorrow to the Headmaster's office as instructed! (smiley face emoji)"

Linda got ready for bed and then slipped under the covers. I hope Jack didn't report that he got me into the elevator to go to his room for sex when I finally bailed out. Well, at least I bailed out before doing anything stupid.

She smiled, content to be sleeping alone in her own bed. Jim has no idea just how close I came to ruining everything, never again will I be so tempted.

As she drifted off to sleep, Linda thought of her wonderful husband and family waiting for her at home, anticipating her arrival. I survived Jack's best efforts, so I know I can thwart any temptations that might be thrown my way. I've got the most wonderful life. I'm simply never going to do anything ever again to jeopardize that happiness ever again.

The End

BCF

1...5678910