February Sucks, YAAE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda smiled at her thoughts. Instead of attacking him, she turned and put a hand to the back of Jim's head, pulling him down for a lingering kiss. Jim didn't shy away from the kiss and, instead, he opened his mouth slightly and the two lovers French kissed right there on the sidewalk. Night had fallen, there weren't many people nearby, but the act still made her feel like an exhibitionist, publicly showing their passion for one another.

Sensing a presence, the couple broke their kiss and glanced up. Their car was parked beside them, the engine running, and the young valet, dressed in his crisp valet uniform, was quickly walking around the vehicle to open the passenger door for Linda, a shy grin was on his face as he averted his eyes from the amorous couple. Jim smiled down at Linda and slipped the valet a ten-dollar bill, the boy thanking him profusely and wishing them a good night.

---------- o ----------

Back at home, Jim waited for Linda to exit the car and then held her hand as they entered the house from the garage.

"I've got a bottle of Leeuwin chilling in the fridge, would you like a glass?"

"That sounds wonderful, let me run up and use the bathroom and I'll be right back down. Maybe we could have a glass in the living room?"

"Sounds good. I'll open the bottle and pour us each a glass. Meet you in the living room?"

"OK, I'll be right back."

When she returned, Linda was wearing a new set of lingerie that she had purchased during the week in anticipation of tonight. The lingerie was a white 'babydoll' negligee, under which she wore a beautiful pair of thin, lacy panties, with her breasts being somewhat visible through the sheer material. Her feet were bare, showing off the pedicure and deep red, almost burgundy, polish from her pedicure earlier in the day.

The lingerie was a different style and color than the previous set she purchased. Her goal tonight was to arouse her husband, while at the same time avoid anything that might make Jim recall the night that she so willingly gave herself to another man.

"My oh my, you certainly look amazing. I've never seen that before, is it new?"

"Yes, I was hoping you'd like it."

"Oh, I do, I really do." It had been over three weeks since Jim had sex with Linda, and he hadn't been much of a sexual mood since the incident at the club. He was long overdue, and his body responded to the mesmerizing sight in front of him. His erection was almost painful as it quickly grew to almost full size as it strained against the trousers that he was still wearing.

Linda noticed his predicament and sensuously walked to where Jim stood. She reached up and put her left hand behind Jim's head and pulled his lips down to hers saying, "I see someone else also likes my new outfit," while gently laying her right hand on Jim's quite noticeable bulge.

Linda opened her mouth for the kiss as she accepted Jim's tongue into her mouth where she played with it with her own tongue. They resumed the French kissing they had started outside the restaurant, this time without possible onlookers.

After a couple minutes of deep kissing, Linda gently broke the kiss and murmured, "Do you think your friend would mind if I went down and said hello?"

"No, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind a bit."

With that said, Linda slowly kneeled down in front of her husband and started undoing his belt and his trousers, while at the same time gently licking and mouthing his bulge through the material. She found herself getting quite aroused, wondering for a moment if she might actually have an orgasm while giving her husband a blow job.

Once the belt and trousers were loosened, she gently pulled Jim's trousers down. The material pulled Jim's hard cock down until it fell below his upper thighs, at which point it released like a spring causing it to bob up quickly and tap Linda on the cheek. Linda giggled at the effect as she felt moisture from Jim's precum on her cheek. She took Jim's cock into her mouth, tasting the remaining precum and savoring the erotic closeness that she had missed for so long. Looking up at him, her eyes stared up at her husband with desire.

Jim's hand came down to gently wipe the precum off of Linda's cheek with his finger. Linda took the opportunity to momentarily disengage her mouth with Jim's cock as she looked at Jim's finger with her mouth open and tongue slightly out. She took Jim's finger into her mouth and sucked. "Mmmm," she groaned quietly, closing her eyes for a moment. His finger now clean, Linda opened her eyes and looked back up at her husband, her mouth resuming its work pleasuring Jim's cock, now with an increased sense of urgency. I need this, she thought as she continued sucking, I need to reclaim my rightful place as Jim's wife in every sense of the word. He can treat me as his whore or as his queen, but right now I just need him to reclaim me.

Jim placed his hands on her head as she bobbed her face back and forth on her husband's cock. With the increased pace, and his already aroused state, it wasn't much longer before Jim was vigorously face-fucking his wife like he had never done before. Jim heard Linda moan, almost like she too was about to cum, as he felt the familiar, delicious, buildup. He couldn't hold back any longer as he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. He audibly groaned as he felt his cock spurt stream upon stream down his wife's willing throat. It felt like he released a gallon of jizz into his wife's pretty mouth. That might have been the single-best orgasm of my entire life, he thought with satisfaction.

Looking back down at Linda, he saw her swallow the remaining semen he had shot into her mouth, a little having escaped onto her chin. She continued gently kissing the tip and sides of his penis. Jim then noticed a few tears on Linda's face.

"Are you crying?" he asked with concern, "did I do something to hurt you?"

She looked up and smiled. "No, my love. These are tears of joy. I'm just so happy to have you back with me again. I feel like I might burst." She then sexily scooped the cum that had escaped onto her chin, looked at the milky white cream, and then back at her husband, before sensuously sucking it into her mouth. "Mmmm," she exclaimed again.

"Did you cum too?" he said with a smile, recalling the vocal cues he heard indicating that Linda had an orgasm as well.

She looked just a little self-conscious as she looked up at him. Nodding, she smiled, "I couldn't help it. I could tell you were getting close so I rubbed myself just a little and the next thing I knew I was cumming at the same time I felt you squirt in my mouth. I tried hard to swallow everything while we were both cumming, but a little slipped out. I can't remember you ever cumming so much before. That was wonderful," she sighed, placing the side of her face on his thigh, while looking back at his cock.

"Now I think I'm ready for a glass of wine and maybe even a little bit of cheesecake before we take this upstairs to bed."

"How about we take the wine and desert up to bed?" Jim responded, raising one eyebrow accompanied by his best 'bad boy' grin.

"Sounds like a great idea. I do believe we might both need some sustenance. Maybe I should bring a bottle of water up for each of us as well? Wouldn't want my man to get dehydrated after I deplete him of fluids," Linda said with a seductive grin, coming to her feet.

After the impromptu blow job downstairs, neither of them thought much about the elephant in the room, namely an Asshole named Marc. As they made their way upstairs, Jim carried his trousers and boxers in his hand. He still needing to take off his shirt and socks. Linda noticed the way his cock bobbed as he walked to the stairs, his ass firm and muscular. I just can't wait to have him back inside me, she thought.

In the bedroom, Linda watched Jim take off the rest of his clothes, exposing his slightly hairy, but toned, chest. She took out a piece of cheesecake, a small sliver actually, and broke off a piece with her fingers. Offering the piece to her husband, he took it into his mouth and gently sucked and licked her fingers clean. He returned the gesture, offering Linda a piece of the cheesecake with his fingers. She licked at the morsel for a moment before taking it into her mouth. She then sensuously licked Jim's fingers clean before holding his hand and taking each of his fingers into her mouth separately, sucking each clean as though she was once again sucking on his cock.

The sight must have aroused him, as she glanced down and saw his cock starting to come back to life. She grinned and looked into his eyes. "Someone else seems to really like cheesecake."

"Yes he does. By the way, if you're interested, I got you a little present that I think would go nicely with your new negligee." As he said this, he opened the drawer of his bedside table and brought out a small, beautifully wrapped package.

"Oh my, presents too!" Linda smiled, taking the present from Jim and then looking at him.

"Go ahead, open it."

She opened it to find a medium-sized vibrating butt plug with a remote-control device. Linda was a little apprehensive as she didn't think they would start any 'ass play' quite so soon and wasn't sure how the device would feel in her backside.

Seeing Linda's apprehension, Jim inquired, "You did say you'd be willing to try a little butt play, didn't you? You weren't just saying that to get me back into your bed, were you?" he smiled to let her know he was joking. "It's OK if you don't want to try it tonight, we could always hold off until you're more in the mood."

"Where'd you get it?" she asked.

"I stopped by the 'Taboo' store after work on Thursday to find something special for you for tonight, and this just caught my eye. Especially after what you told me the other day."

Linda looked up and smiled, "I'd really like to try it tonight, I just don't want you to be too disappointed if it doesn't work out. I've never tried having anything 'up there' before. Also, I think we need some lube or something so I can get it in there without it hurting."

"But of course. I actually bought two different bottles -- one is a water-soluble kind and the other is silicone based." Reaching back into the drawer, Jim removed two small bottles. "Either kind will work with this plug. The lady in the store said every woman is different -- some prefer water-based and others prefer the silicone, so I bought a small bottle of each."

"Well, aren't you my little Boy Scout, 'Always Prepared'," Linda grinned as she took the bottles from Jim. I should take these into the bathroom and try this out."

"I've got a better idea. Why don't you just relax and let me help you out, after all, my gift comes with free installation!"

Her heart hammed a few times. Of course, Jim (and, more recently, Marc for that matter) had seen her rosebud before, but having him insert the plug in her virgin ass was a giant leap. I'm sure I'm clean back there since I used a couple of wet wipes after using the bathroom before I tried on the negligee, but I'm not sure I'm quite ready for this.

Seeming to read her thoughts, Jim asserted himself a little more than usual. Embracing her, he looked down at her face and gently commanded, "Why don't you get up on the bed -- on your hands and knees -- I'll take it from there."

As he released her, Linda felt herself complying, getting up onto the bed, staying at the side of the bed nearest to her husband. "OK," she said, but please be gentle, I'm a little nervous." She waited, in position on her hands and knees, feeling extremely vulnerable as she presented herself for his inspection and approval. She felt herself blush, her heart beating faster as she submissively anticipated Jim's next move.

"Of course," Jim responded, "How could I not be gentle with such a beautiful woman with such a wonderful ass. I think we'll start by trying the silicone-based lube, the store lady said the water-based one could sometimes get a little sticky."

Jim moved so that he was beside Linda's upturned derriere. He gently rubbed her butt through the negligee for a little while before slowly lifting up the sheer skirt material and placing it above her waist. Now, he rubbed her ass through the lace panties. Linda's breathing quickened as she felt him rub, then gently kiss, her ass through her panties. After a few moments, he tucked his fingers under the waistband of her panties and pulled them down, letting them gather at the crook of her knee.

Feeling even more exposed, she closed her eyes as she heard him working with the lube bottle, the liquid making a little noise as he squirted some out. She then felt his lube-covered hands and fingers rubbing gently at the crack of her ass as he gently kissed her ass cheeks, all the while paying her ass a variety of verbal compliments.

She felt his lube-covered fingertips brush over the exposed rosebud of her anus, the sensation foreign, yet exciting. She heard herself involuntarily gasp at the sensation. Next, she felt Jim take a finger and gently press at her rosebud, prying it open. "Oh, oh my," she exclaimed as Jim's digit was now planted part way in her anus.

"Shhh, just relax, I'm not going to hurt you," Jim whispered in her ear. "Try to push back a little bit and maybe grip my finger a little with your ass muscles." Linda tried to comply and felt a bit more comfortable at the invading finger. "Wow, you're doing great," Jim complimented her, "and your ass looks fantastic with my finger inside of it." She could now feel his finger gently sawing in and out of her butt. Oh my god, she thought, I'm actually getting finger fucked in my ass! She then heard herself moan as she rocked back and forth slightly as Jim's finger probed her asshole deeper and deeper.

Suddenly, Linda felt Jim insert a second finger into her ass. "We're just going to make sure you're ready so the butt plug doesn't hurt you," Jim whispered again in her hear. "OK," she said, "it feels different, a little funny, but it doesn't hurt -- it actually feels kind of nice."

"That's good, I'm glad you're enjoying this. I'm going to finger fuck your ass with a couple of fingers for a little while before I put the butt plug in. I just can't wait to fuck you while you've got a plug in that sexy ass of yours."

The anxious build up and Jim's slightly commanding, and somewhat crude words, sent Linda over the top. She was lightly bucking, pushing Jim's fingers as far as she could up her ass, "Oh, oh god, I think I'm going to cum with your fingers in my ass! Please don't stop!" she exclaimed. Just then she felt and heard Jim give her a sharp slap on her ass cheek with his other hand. The unexpected sting on her ass cheek, coupled with the invasion of Jim's fingers in her anus, sent her completely over the edge. She orgasmed loud and hard, bucking as she spewed unexpected obscenities. All the while, Jim kept up his relentless finger fucking of her asshole accompanied by occasional stinging slaps on her ass cheeks.

At the end of the onslaught, as her massive orgasm abated, Linda collapsed face down on the bed. "Oh my god," she quietly exclaimed, "What did you do to me? That was incredible. I never expected it to feel anything like that."

"You were simply amazing," Jim replied with a level of awe in his voice, "I'm so happy that you enjoyed it."

She rolled partly over and looked at her husband. "Enjoyed it? I loved it. You've got to give me a minute to recuperate, but after that I think I'm ready for the butt-plug and we can try it out. Don't get your hopes up though, I'm still not sure I'll ever be able to take you 'up there.' That thing between your legs might be way too big to ever find its way inside my ass." Linda put her head down with a sigh, feigning like she had been knocked unconscious.

Jim took the opportunity to use the master bath. Inspecting his fingers, he found them to be surprisingly clean, but washed them thoroughly with soap and water just to be sure. Making his way back to the bedroom, he found Linda lying in bed with her head propped on her arm. "I put the plug inside while you were in the bathroom. I feel kind of full inside there. Now, I need you to make love to me and make me cum again, this time with your cock."

"Did you turn the plug on before you inserted it? It's got to be on for the wireless remote to work. There's a little toggle switch on the end of it."

"I'm not sure, why don't you take a look," Linda said, rolling a bit so that Jim could see the plug in her ass.

"Wow, that looks great in there. Let me flip the switch... there, now the remote should work." Jim then grabbed the remote off his bedside table and hit a button. Suddenly, the plug started vibrating, making a soft buzzing noise. "Oh my," Linda exclaimed. Jim then spent a few moments trying different settings that changed the vibration patterns and intensity until they found one that Linda really liked.

"I think I'm really going to like this," Linda said with a grin. "Come get in bed with me, don't make me wait any longer."

Jim joined her on the top of the king-sized comforter, neither bothering to get under the covers. They lay on their sides, facing each other and embraced as Jim pulled his wife's legs on top of his own, caressing her nipples and breasts -- first through the garment and, after a while, eventually slipping his fingers to continue the ministrations under the material. Linda rubbed Jim's chest for a moment before reaching down to stroke his cock, noticing that it was nicely hard. "Please, put it in me now... I can't wait any longer," she said softly.

Jim shifted her to her back while he remained on his side, placing her legs on top of his own for better access to her pussy. He slowly inserted the tip of his hard cock in her extremely wet entrance, feeling the vibration from the butt plug emanate through her body to his cock. The sensation was different and exciting, as he slowly waxed in and out of his wife's vagina, creating a steady and determined rhythm.

"Oh, oh so good," Linda cried, "Please fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Jim was eager to comply as he increased the pace and forcefulness of his thrusts, pushing her legs back so that her knees were now over her lower chest, thus increasing his angle of attack. He was now on top pounding his cock downward into his wife's body as hard as he possibly could. Their good, firm mattress bounced slightly in response as he repeatedly seated himself fully into her pussy on each downward stroke.

Hearing guttural noises from Linda, Jim glanced at her face to make sure she wasn't in any pain from his assault. He needn't have worried -- Linda's primal noises were a prelude to another massive orgasm that was starting like an erupting volcano. At this point, he felt Linda's pussy squirt with each downward stroke from his cock that must have been battering her G-spot. The sensations of his cock sheathed firmly in Linda's tight pussy, her raucous vocalizations, the immense wetness from her squirting pussy, and the vibrations from the butt plug combined and put Jim on the edge of his own orgasm in near record time.

As Linda was cumming, she heard her husband groan and slightly change the pace of his thrusting. From experience, she knew these were the signs that he was having his own orgasm. She felt the sudden warmth from his release in her pussy, helping prolong her own orgasm.

Both satiated from their efforts, Jim moved to his side once again, allowing Linda's legs to relax as they flopped over his side. His cock withdrew from her pussy and he looked down to see his cum dribble from her open vagina. The only sounds were the heavy, satisfied breathing coming from each of them, along with the background buzz of the plug still firmly entrenched in Linda's backside.

1...45678...10