All Comments on 'February Sucks'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 870 Comments (Page 6)
fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

With all of the sequels and back and forth about who did what, I had to go back and read this again. Although I still believe that most men could never get past such intense betrayal, I take my hat off to GA for writing such a masterpiece. I believe that this is the only story where I hated the female character as much and didn't like her getting her husband back that I scored a five. That it provoked so much reaction proves that it is indeed worthy of the highest score. Thank you GA.

greenday0418greenday0418over 2 years ago

I was reading over some of my favorite stories on Literotica and today I reread the original, February Sucks by you, GA. I have to admit I gave you a 3* when I first read it, because I read only the words. This time I read the emotion and passion of the words and at least to me, it finally made sense. Linda hurt Jim and didn't understand why he couldn't get over it. Jim danced with Ellen and Linda got it and if Ellen hadn't been an escort Jim would've left with her. Now they were both on a level playing field of feelings and the only choice was a new beginning and dropping old friends. 5*

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

re: greenday0418 - I disagree, they are not on a level playing field. It would be closer to that if he had bedded Ellen & came home the next day. Even then I would hesitate to say even, because if he betrayed Linda with Ellen, it was ONLY in responce to her dispicable actions, infront of their friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah, she didn't deserve to be taken back. Her actions were horrible and the fact she keeps saying her lover was better and the night was her best serial experience was hateful. Also hated that you didn't atleast let the husband go all the way with the escort so it would atleast make up for some of the pain he experienced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You dance with the one who brought you, nuff said. She should be kicked to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The truth of the matter is, if it hadn't been for Emma and Tommy, Linda and I would have already been divorced.

That statement summarizes this whole RAAC. It was for the kids.

1. That never works. Seriously, read the research on it, google some of the stories. They're horrible and life scarring. Just get the divorce.

2. He will always be second best. The character L.W in @Skippy47's version explains this best. She thinks some people are worth betraying wedding vows because they are better than vows that promise eternal love. They are better than her husband. I don't know about you but I could never stay in a marriage like that. This stubborn thing called self respect, you know.

3. All his friends will always know his wife left him high and dry for a quick fuck, that she isn't sorry for. Man is a political animal, ignoring what would happen with his male relations and friendships is dishonest and misleading GeorgeAnderson. Probably an intentional oversight to facilitate this RAAC.

The only saving grace in this story is the spinoffs it has inspired and the comment section. Very few people would take her back in this situation. There's hope for the world after all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even Dave filed for divorce and the protagonist was too blind to see his wife is just as bad a hoe as Dee is

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of bullshit. I saw Ellen as a plant as soon as she opened her mouth. As for Jim, his principles wouldn’t have allowed him to cheat on his wife no matter how good Ellen looked. That is why Jim was so upset about his wife cheating on him. If Jim was really that gullible he would be picking up beautiful prostitutes on a routine basis. This ends is crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The thing I can't get my head around is the expectation of forgiveness

She did one of the most humiliating things a wife could do and she expected to just be forgiven because he loved her and they had kids together. That's actually the worst part for me. Its why I simply can't abide this story ending in a RAAC. If she came back fully expecting a divorce, they'd have a chance. She thought he was that much of a push over she'd over Marc's leftovers and she'd just accept. That's not stupidity, its close to psychopathy if you ask me. The complete understanding of the man you claim to have loved for 10 or more years. That's why I think your ending is wrong, or at the very least unrelatable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah... everything is okay until it ain't... when the kids are grown and gone and wifey is restless what will stop her from test driving another Maserati?... cheaters, given the opportunity, will always cheat again... hubby can look for more pain down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And they lived happy ever after. It is still a cuckold story which ever way you look at it.

peterb5740peterb5740over 2 years ago

That was a Halmark ending , a nice read but not very reslistic

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75over 2 years ago

First of all, my congratulations to GeorgeAnderson.

I have added this to all your great stories.

I read all your stories in the last week. I had too. They are so good.

I must say I wish I had the genius, brilliance, intelligence, and the ability in writing like you. I like the way the words seem to flow across the paper. I go a little farther in with the complement the way you write with sincerity. But you also seem to understand how men’s minds work. I think you are not a man. But If I am wrong, please accept my apology.

Lastly, I do have one criticism. Far too packaging.

Thank you so much for good reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have taken Dave's advice and screwed every one of my friends wives starting with his. That would be the only way I could have gotten over what they helped Linda do to me. Then if she could live with my cheating, we would see if the marriage could be salvaged. I'm sure divorce would be the only decision LMAO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Transposing myself with Jim, my 2 overreaching issues are that

1. Even though Linda had promised all her dances to Jim, the fact that it was a celebrity would allow my wonderful spouse and me to show the world how wonderful our relationship is and sadistically have all my guy friends call into question if they would have trusted their wives as much. It would have been the pinnacle of display of trust and pride to have my wife return with a smile on her face and spend the rest of the night laughing and joking about the events transpired... maybe eve a few pics with the celebrity! The dream of such a pinnacle was forever shattered.

2. Every time she goes out with friends, I would necessarily be wondering what famous celebrity she might run into. Linda stated herself that she felt trustworthy up until Marc approached the table.

Plot issues include:

1. Why are women and men so morally corrupt that even after the betrayal, Linda states "but it was Marc..." as if he equates to the promise of a divine afterlife. Forget not realizing the pain and humiliation she caused her husband, but attempting to justify it by appealing to an unbelievably high pedestal for celebrities. At the end, Jim's eyes glazed over with Ellen instead of using the situation to not necessarily cheat, but manipulate the situation to leach his wife a serious lesson.

2. Linda: "Hey Jim, can you pass the milk? Oh, by the way, did I tell you today what a wonderful lover Marc was?"

3. LW had some wise words, but should have kept his mouth shut about hiring Ellen, allowing Jim to keep a little bit of his trample ego intact.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

I only read 1, 2, 3 and the last one. I would have divorced the Bitch Monday morning. Also would have tried to find assholes house and told the other wives never to talk to me again, Especially DEE

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

This whole story is utterly specious illogical misconceived nonsense. Worse than that, it fundamentally attacks the whole concept of marriage. The dialogue runs all over the scale with a plethora of ill conceived rather anal examinations of one flawed concept of marriage after another. Lets face it here people. The wife is an utterly sociopathic utterly self absorbed slut. She is a master of masks in the first part of this debauched story, she is the faithful and loving perfect wife...with two kids in the yard, life used to be so hard.... Then she, in a knee jerk reaction dumps her husband like a used disposable diaper for sex and giggles with a super jock stranger. Her repeated actions that night and weeks after demonstrate the worst depths of contempt for her husband, her children, and her joke of a marriage. She only really cares about one thing the cherished memory of having her brains screwed out by a big cock...a fantasy made real that her husband cannot compete with in any way or form. In essence this is the good guy vs the bad boy....and the good guy is not even given a chance to fight for his marriage...because the stupid slut sneaks off without a single word to the bad boy's bed.

The latter half of this piece of garbage waxes eloquent at rather tortuous length on addressing Her dire regret concerning the consequences of her betrayal...and her extensive and successful to convince her wimp cuckold husband to forgive and forget her betraying actions. Unfortunately though, the author utterly misses the point. The demonstrated core motivations of the slut wife are sociopathic in the extreme. Her second mask is that of the repentant wife who will do anything to be forgiven. However, she does not see and frankly cannot see her real problems. She merely views everything as an external issue. Even the use of Ellen paralleling the exact routine of Marc on the dance floor does not enable her to see her core or root issues. Instead she now sees how much she truly hurt her husband and her marriage by her betrayal... SHE cannot see anything further because a true sociopath cannot see anything outside of the universe of her self. The feelings, concerns, and really love of and for others is utterly alien to her. You cannot "cure" a sociopath because they are fundamentally broken...you cannot reconstruct something that is not there. She will always act out on her passing selfish impulses. The only thing that a sociopath respects is external punishment generated by her violation of clearly delineated explicit boundaries. In essence any future marriage with this sociopathic bitch will consist of the Husband assuming the permanent role of chief warden in their new prison camp. There simply cannot be any trust, She has already repeatedly demonstrated utter contempt so there is no honor. Her blatant betrayal...repeated betrayal...the knife in his back in public at the dance...shows she has no concept of real love ...the love that she vocalizes but hasn't a clue about. She has no ability to stop herself...she repents of her actions because of the dire consequences she has so richly earned... Once the heat dissipates and the triggering conditions occur...she almost certainly will again act out, betray her sap cuckold husband, and have an extended affair.

The conditions of this simply awful travesty of a story are rather blatant in their disregard of the fundamental psychological realities framed by the dialogue, plot, and characterization. You simply cannot construct a viable /forgiveness/happily ever after conclusion to the blatant realities generated by the true sociopathic nature of the slut wife. The only viable outcome that makes sense is rapid and final divorce with the children either placed permanently with the grandparents, or with the husband. Even a shared custody is better because having the positive role model of the father would combined with the sure descent of the wife into increasing levels of depravity almost assures that the kids would grow strong in reaction to that negative influence.

In short...the story stinks because it fundamentally does not follow the basic premises it sets up at the beginning.. The reconciliation is bogus.. The wimp cuckold chooses temporary family peace over reality.. The explosion of a married Krakatoa in the near future is the only assured truth of this fake reconciliation.

Thus in spite of all the smoke and mirrors...all the wonderful words and framing, all the editing and revision eforts...this tale is fatally flawed... IT MAKES NO SENSE... Its harsh but it deserves a 1. I only wish the scale could go into the negative range.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

The character Linda shows a total lack of self esteem. She keeps referring to herself as, “ little old me”. Anyone like this who has no self esteem needs counseling, lots of counseling. Of course as written this character would do this again given the right circumstances to poor Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have cut in on second dance to show the jock it was his woman .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is a rancid plot and degenerate character development wrapped in smooth prose. Can't give this enough 1s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The resolution of the story is built on a totally false equivllancy. Linda's auctions with Marc are in no way comparable to, or equaled by, Jim's actions with Ellen. They are apples and oranges at best. There is no way to create a blank canvas on which any action Jim takes is not influenced/determined by Linda's prior betrayal. To refer to them both as "fallen spouses" is galling and an insult to truth and logic.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

good story, she is an idiot and a rather unlikable person, unfortunately, staying for the kids isn't really a good thing, children get over it , especially if the parents are unhappy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"Now he knows" that he could be tempted to? The situations are different; he had never done it to her before she did it to him. Would he have gone with Ellen if Linda had never gone with Marc? We'll never know.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Good story which I read to the end, but it could have been half the length without losing anything. Too many words were spent with Linda telling hubby what a wonderful wife she is and it was just one night of rampant sex the with the town jock so hubby should just man up and forget it. We all know that she is a cheating skank, who will drop her panties whenever the jock calls. So if hubby wasn’t such a wimp he would find an attack dog lawyer to sue the pants off the skank and her jock. OK, instead we got a happy-ever-after ending like something out of a 60’s soap opera. It kept me reading for 8 pages, so 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read this story a couple of times and virtually all of the follow up reads. Except of a couple other stories Marc never really gets what is his due. I don't think a husband that was treated that way by his wife would stay married to her kids or not, especially with her comments/ltr. saying how she had the best sex of her life. How is Jim every going to be able to recover his wife from that night. Prior to a divorce use the media against Linda (and Marc) really discredit her making her look like a major slut and unfit mother. At the same time file on Marc separate case as the cause of his marriage ending, making sure through his lawyer if he wins a big payment would be made to him after his divorce. Wouldn't want Linda to get half now would we. So once the cases are over Jim can then do the research to find other husbands that have been screwed over. A little secret club is formed plans are made detailed plans on how things will be carried out against Marc L.

Of course all this takes time and with the passing of time that lulls him to drop his guard. Then the ass whippings begin. Of course there is recovery then another and another life gets better except for Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story indeed. I do believe that I would have done differently though, long before Ella snookered them. After promising on the alter to never falter, then go there after 10 years and 2 children, I don't think I would have stayed with her. She did it once what's to make me believe she'll never do it again. Thank you for a great story.

'Wildbill

inka2222inka2222over 2 years ago

4 stars. Generally RAAC stories get 1 star from me, but this one masterfully explained the reason for RAAC. The only thing that would have made it 5 stars would have been some harm coming to the asshole (bad publicity, at least)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a simple cuckold tale, masquerading as a cheating wife story. Author writes these all the time, she loves making the husband behave like a wimp. Completely unbelievable garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a big pusy and did what anyone without balls would do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loser husband beyond description! Completely self-centered bitch wife... go back to Marc and leave the rest of us alone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jim really only has one choice. Divorce. Anything else is a compromise and Linda will always view him though the experiences of her magical night with Marc. Yes, Jim could balance the scales by taking a lover himself to regain his self esteem but that will just lead to separation anyway.

The marriage is done, toast. No man will want to be compared as second best. It will eat away at him, leaving nothing but a bitter insecure husk of a man that would not be a good example for his kids. Rather to walk away, head held high and live by the principles of fidelity and let Linda marinate in the memory of all she lost for one night of lust. Honestly, fuck her. I wonder if she at all thinks about the fact she was one of many sluts Marc fucked. In effect, nothing special unlike she would have been has she kept her virtue. She just became another notch, another cheap slut that was easily plucked from her shame of a marriage.

There’s plenty more fish in the ocean.

I’d like a follow up story, one where Linda dies of Covid lying next to Marc in the ICU ward, with him to follow shortly afterwards from a bad case of myocarditis. Only fitting after the heartache he caused Jim and others.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

You guys most really hate been bitch slapped. Any your a bunch of puppies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anderson's stories don't rate as low as they should because she's a decent writer, but she loves writing cuckold stories and will never be an author that ranks very high. This is one of her longer cuckold stories, written to humiliate the husband as much as possible. She and most of her stories are disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The bitch leaves her husband for a big time athlete. She knew he wouldn't like it, would be hurt by it, & didn't care. The fact that he later got an escort bought for him doesn't make it right... or even an even slate. While he shouldn't have done anything with the high priced whore, what Linda did was so much worse. It was a concious decision on her part to get fucked by an athlete.

Making it worse was she believed it was the greatest sex of her life. And she expected to remain married to Jim? And he actually is accepting staying with her? What's going to happen next time she sees that wonderful man who's so domineering, charming, handsome? She going for a repeat performance? I have to say yes. Moreso, Marc was just so great in fucking her, how is Jim going to compare? How many times will Jim be making love to her but she's thinking of Marc instead?

Stay married to her? Not on your life. And Jim wanting to makes him so much less of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Screw this story, she gets a free pass for cheating and telling her husband how great the sex was and in front of all their friends… too hell with this cuck story.

Real men would divorce her ass. I would go homes before I accepted that piece of trash back. Cheating is never acceptable or forgivable… ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who wrote this story? A psycho feminist female ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*-one of the worst ever written in this category. It's sad that so many thought is needed a sequel.

Denham_ForrestDenham_Forrestover 2 years ago

I've got to congratulate GeorgeAnderson for coming up with this story in the first place. Although I do seem to recall reading a variation on the theme many many years ago. Whatever congratulations are in order because I believe George's yarn has spawned more extensions and alternative versions and endings than any other story that I can recall.

Most of which firmly grab the sites infamous anonymous trolls well and truly by the short and curlies. In a way it's fun to watch their frustrated comments come up in little batches as they trawl their way through the site hunting out those variations on the yarn, looking for something to quell their bloodlust.

Well done, George my boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well we are soooo conflicted by this story! We like the story line - to a point, then there is the however(s)……..

So the wife had her fantasy dreams for a hot sex filled time - and then with prompting and pushing by her so called friends - so took advantage of the opportunity when it stood up against her.

Both her and her husband should have told Marc no no no no no when he asked her to dance. That was the end right then! She didn’t and he didn’t….. then it rapidly deteriorated. Wimp-o husband should have got off his but after the umpteenth dance and confronted both on the dance floor right then - regardless.

If not, when slut went to the restroom, wimp should have only been focused on his #1, his wife.

He should have talked to her then and then waited outside the restroom door - regardless! Push the interfering wives out of the way even if there is another confrontation.

If the slut wife got away, he should have told off the “friends” and went home immediately. Then changed the locks, pack a few slut bags for the front walk, had the kids stay with the grandparents, separate some finances, and start a legal separation.

Should have sued the “friends” for Alienation of Affection and interfering with his marriage by subversive and constant mental means and anguish.

Be prepared for whatever eventuality so he can move forward - with or without.

The “friends” are dead and if even once, the slut wife even mentions them, move on.

SW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trashy cuckold story. So many of this author's stories have husbands who are complete wimps. I wonder why she writes the men that way???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have divorced her Cheating ass . Dee and Dave are not friends to him No matter what they say I am glad they got the Divorce . I would have told Dave about Dee wanting to cheat on him with Asshole . I would have taken a Bat to his knees . When I was in the service we had a guy who hit on married Ladies . His day came when He hit on her with her husband around . He taught hand to Hand combat to Marines

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The reason I read this was because someone mentioned in the comments of another story I just read that it was like this one on steroids. Yeah maybe ( My Wife and The Singer) but when I searched for this story I was taken back by all the variations of this story that others have written. But to me they are similar but they have different focus.

This was a very thought provoking story of realizing mutual responsibility and weaknesses. The other is more about tremendous external pressures. In this Linda is her friends hero for doing what they all wanted to do. But in the other the wife is a social pariah the minute she gets home to even having to result to using her Job's contract clauses in her favor to stay employed and needing to win back the love of her much older children who FULLY see what she did. This was much more centered on understanding the human condition of Judge not Lest ye be Judged beautifully written and no need to be re written in my humble opinion as the conversation that birthed it was completely explored in a very in depth and caring way. 5 Stars (SoundAbuse)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written with the author's usual panache. But I don't buy the wife's character except as plot device. Especially that part about making a 'new marriage' and 'new memories'. That is why you divorce given the uncertainty of further investment. Move on, find new love, and make new memories makes a better story or a failed attempt at reconciliation. People don't realistically forget such treatment, and its not as simple as writing new engrams over old ones. You have to replace them and that's done with someone new. George Anderson could have written this with a different plot and still make it a good story. Not my favorite by this author, albeit still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a ridiculous story. Only a total pussy would even want to be in the same state as the slut. Using the children's happiness is a cucks excuse to justify putting up with a slut.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I read this quite some time ago. I kept seeing pop up along with other stories so now I have read several of the alternate endings, Some were fun and others appealed to my BTB mentality from my past experience. After reading all the others I prefer the original, probably because the spouses were actually thinking what was best for the kids. They say it's not the bad things in life that ruin things, it's how we react to them. That is so true. Not understanding my feelings and trauma caused by the failure of my first marriage almost caused me to lose my second one. This story ranks number one me above all the take-offs,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two things:

Nobody is married to the best or most attractive person. We already know this. Heck, we knew those people in High School and deliberately avoided those jerks. We settle because we know it really isn't settling because that dream person is a mirage.

Sex is not love. Feelings are not love. The fact that so many people really do conflate them in real life is the only thing giving this any credibility at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

had a hard time finding this story. have read some of the other writers have done. I loved this story. I all loved the one with the graves.

Btrying2Btrying2over 2 years ago

Similar to the story "The Bridge". I am not sure which is better, but lean toward this one. I have not read the alternate ending stories as of yet wanting to read the original first. Now, I'll try to find and read them.

There is a similar story where wife wins a contest for makeover and weekend with a star an overzealous agent/PR person manages and purposefully misconstrues to the public and gets wife in major hot water. Husbands' unanticipated large scale very public and devastating negative response leads to significant social media blow back for the whole PR stunt. Star finds out and apologizes to husband and explains the PR person's deception. All ends OK, though wife is on a shorter leash.

I digress - good story well written and very emotional for me. Thanks for sharing. John

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

“So I know it wasn't anywhere near the best sex we've had, let alone as good as what I had with Marc“

Fuck that. 1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

It wasn't until I read the counseling version that I realize what a HUGE mistake GA made with Ellen in this original.

\

At FIRST, Linda knew how he felt, because she also lost her partner to some one "better" than she was. But once Ellen was revealed to be a plant, that Jim couldn't attract a "better" woman the way that she was able to attract a "better" man, elevated her status, she didn't REALLY know how he felt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simple, he gets 1 hallpass for every hour she was gone. And if she loved him as much then she would do it....

An eye for an eye is the only redemption in this type of situation...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shit story. She doesn't know the pain, not until she goes through the same torment he did. Burn the bitch, the friends who helped cover for her and the asshole too.

jefemaximo15jefemaximo15over 2 years ago

I couldn’t have done what he did. I’m not that strong a man, even for the kids.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Well written but bull shit, any woman or man that really loves their partner would never do what she did or what he almost did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read this and I believe all of the follow ups. I truly cannot believe there would be anyway the guy would reconcile with his wife. Talk about rubbing his face in it! Yes I know they have kids but realistically I can conceive of no way he could ever be with her again. A neighbours wife, some years ago, shagged any male with a pulse, (or tried in my case) and they are still together even after he found out. Difference is she was discrete, (well to a point, because all the street knew} no where close to this betrayal. Even though her activities included many men, bad enough, this is off the scale disrespect.

TN_Country_BoyTN_Country_Boyabout 2 years ago

I truly hate those who read Loving Wives stories and don't vote on the story's style and the writer's skill, but rather choose to downvote a story because they didn't like its ending. This story is well written, to the point I was yelling at the screen in an attempt to wake up Jim and help him see the truth. The story could have ended much earlier if he'd disregarded Linda's plea to not take a lover. Her world would have collapsed just as his had, and Linda knew it, which is why she asked he not do it.

In my opinion, she deserved to be burnt to ash. Still, you clearly showed how temptations can blind one with the introduction of Ellen. I disagree with the conclusion that Jim behaved as poorly as Linda had. After her dance, she returned to her husband and still betrayed him, while Jim, upon seeing his wife's reaction immediately turned to her, not caring where Ellen had gone.

Regardless of whether I agree or disagree with the story's conclusion, I must tip my hat to the author and say, "Well done!" I hope my future stories are as good, though somehow, I fear that may not happen. Great characters, wonderful emotion, and terrific reasoning (on both sides of the argument) made this a fantastic read. Truly, ya done good! 5 Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

With Friends like he has He doesn't need any Enemies . Kick Her to the curb and use a Baseball Bat on Marc . The Nebraska Cornhuskers had a running back like Marc . He made it to the Pros but kept hitting on Married Ladies . He finally got more attention then He ever wanted ...

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - this is the worst fantasy story ever. NOT one of the characters in this story were even remotely likeable. No normal loving caring woman would ever dump her husband and children for a few hours of sexual pleasure with a disease laden, scum sucking, ASSHOLE like this one. No normal loving husband would ever take back a cesspool cunt, skanky, slut, bitch like the one portrayed in this story.

However, I did give you one star, just to lower your average score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No woman could be that delusional and selfish right???? No man could be so spineless as to put up with such disrespect. She destroyed the marriage and he allowed her to have the chance to do it all again and hurt their children even worse. She's shallow and completely untrustworthy and he's a fool. He'll end up losing again in the long run because she defines love by having what she wants, not giving a commitment to another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What absolute shit. The excuse that "it just happened" or "I couldn't control myself" is pure b.s. Everyone has a brain for a reason, and the only thing in this world that you can control is yourself! What a pathetic attempt to justify cheating.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 2 years ago

@TN_Country_Boy

You've identified the biggest single issue with Literotica scoring i.e. content or writing skill.

If we score on writing skills then a number of prominent LW writers would always score 4+ since they are very skilled authors. Their storylines flow easily, their vocabulary, punctuation and grammar impeccable, character development appropriate and dialog realistic.

But what about the newbie authors or the ones with limited education in composition writing? Should they be down-scored for misuse of commas, quote marks misplaced, or the use of I instead of me in a prepositional phrase? Even though their storylne is unique creative and realistic?

Readers have only five choices i.e. 1,2,3,4, or 5. Given that limitation and no guidelines for their use, I suggest that readers have to use their best judgement on how they choose to score a given story. Those judgements will differ markedly. But they are all "correct" within the context of the scoring system.

It's not for you or I to criticize any reader's methodology including the "cuck shit 1" anons.

We are fortunate to still enjoy freedom of speech and freedom of scoring. Let's not get into CANCEL CULTURE by trying to silence story scoring because we don't agree with someone else's judgement.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. I have read most of the sequels posted by other writers and find the original the best. Thank you for writing.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 2 years ago

The last sentence sums up the story: “I think we’re going to make it “. That’s not a statement of confidence.

Marriage is difficult. We all know that. It requires a level of trust, loyalty,and selflessness that goes far beyond “I think”. A marriage vow is not an “I think” statement. You don’t say “ I think I’ll forsake all others”.

Given her egregious behavior and his ambivalent statement, I doubt that they will make it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Again we see some moronic comment about how we should score a story as excellent simply because the writer knows where to place a comma. Bullshit. We don't read stories for the grammar or complete sentences. We read because we want to be told a story.

.

If the story is disgusting, incomplete, revolting, or just plain stupid, we WILL give it the lowest score possible. Anderson seems to favor these kind of stories; she seems to get her jollies from treating the husbands as horribly as possible. Good for her. She's earned a low score, so I hope she learns to love her low scores.

.

There are many examples of movies that were expensive to make... that no one wanted to see. Box office failures, complete flops, because the story was stupid or boring or ill conceived. People stayed away and spent their money elsewhere. They weren't moved by a script with excellent grammar, famous actors, or great special effects.

.

They didn't like the story, so they found other things to do; they voted with their wallet. We see the same thing here: Anderson may be a good writer, but she tells horrible stories... and the scores reflect it. Just be happy it didn't cost her anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This truely sucks. Itis the biggest piece of shit you have ever written. Hubby is a pathetic,pussy whipped, faggot ass piece of shit. He shouldgo to sucking dicks. Mother fuckingawful

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Thank you for writing an excellent story. Everybody does not know how to behave the first time something happens. We should always look at the events and learn from them, so we know what to do the next time.

A couple is straggling with infidelity. What should they learn from it if temptation comes next time? On the other hand, it's almost impossible to pass the first time so there will be a second chance.

seafarer20seafarer20about 2 years ago

Very emotional thought provoking journey; mostly well crafted. Only one thing, I would have had Linda ceremoniously burn the blue dress six pages earlier. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

,but for one time, one night I was played by an expert, but that's enough. That line during her supposed reconciliation attempt killed it for me. He should have walked away from her as soon as she said those words. One night is too much

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Decent

Decent story only lacking revenge against Marc.Anon 03/12/22 needs to stick to reading comics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was not impressed. Hubby is a wuss. He was going to live with the wife for 14 more years for the sakeof the kids. Get real. They would have figured it out way before then. What a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has real characters. They are 'real' people with human frailties just like the rest of us. Anyone who is perfect should line up to cast the first stone it will not be me.

George has made his characters come to life and explored this horrible situation fully. While the conclusion he comes to may not suit everyone it is a great piece of writing.

Would I have come to the same ending? Probably not. However it is as valid as any of the endings that have followed.

The calibre of the story is shown in just how many alternate endings there are.

Only one possible score 5 stars 10 if it was allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay, I'll throw the first stone, and the second, and the third. That bitch was cruel and inhuman and NO marriage survives that in real life. If you want to believe this is a great story, feel free. I know it's trash; written by a woman that doesn't like men and fully believes women should be able to do what they want without responsibility for the consequences. Her story still gets the big 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You were doing decently till the stupid stunt at the end. Not everyone lacks self control completely. All it did was completely trivialize what she did, because clearly it can always happen and people are powerless to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The part where the story goes to shit because Jim goes from betrayed cuckold to willing cuckold is page 4 when he comes home to find Linda and kids made what is supposed to be special dinner and Linda is wearing the blue dress. Instead of telling her, “Linda you claim to love me but you continue to prove that is a lie. First by walking out on me in front of your friends to fuck a stranger and now by wearing you whore clothes to what you convinced the children is a special dinner. If you at least respected me you would have burned that dress while I was gone, now change your clothes. The kids and I will be eating without you.” After that ambush “special dinner” it should have straight to divorce court. Better to live in a crappy studio apartment as a part time parent then live in a sham marriage especially after having made it clear early in the relationship/marriage cheat once and it is automatic divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That blue dress would have been gone within the first day after she returned home. Forever tainted. And Jim going all gaga for the escort and ready to go home with her while Linda watched...yeah, not really realistic. Only if Jim was in on the plan does that scenario play out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting story. It is such a shame that it ended. Too bad there weren't other versions or sequel or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmmm! The comments are interesting but too many to read. From those read: Good story and well written, but with some plot flaws. Maybe it was mentioned long ago, but there was an apple/orange comparison: She cheated when having a faithful husband. He had already been broken by a cheating wife.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

Ah the infamous February Sucks, the "bible" of an amoral cheating wife, a spineless non self respecting, too easily manipulated husband. And the story that gets all the closet cuckys a little chubby as they read it.

I'll say this for it, judging the responses you can tell just who the real men and who the "Jim's" are in real life.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Burn the Blue dress, and the part about Ellen was bullshit. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only way to save Linda (which I think was your intention from the beginning) was to make Jim weak and insipid. Using the kids as blackmail was just as cruel as leaving the bar with Marc. Option 3 was always the worst option. L.W. was supposed to be sagely, but he was a fool. Having experienced what he did, no man in Jim's shoes would turn around and cheat on his wife right in front of her. He knows the pain, he would never inflict that on her. He was a fool not to divorce her and have his own time with his kids. Wondering why you hate men so much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read it it for the tenth time. What a story I should be NO 1. I will be reading it again and again. Thanks for the best story so far.

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75about 2 years ago

MESSAGE TO ALL READERS.

GREAT STORY.

The characters are vivid and the plot. I have seen this before in real life. I believe this is the best story I have ever read. IT MUST BE TRUE.

I must be honest to other readers. I have read it ten times. AND LAST NIGHT AS TO BE MY LAST TIME.

Every time I have read it. I have had NO SLEEP the story goes round and round in my head. I have only one other comment The author/editor you used. I have Issues with but that’s my problem.

Even so what a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It amazes me how many people that know that there are hundreds of attempts to fix this mess still claim this is a great story. Sorry, but move to strike. Facts not in evidence. No, the evidence is that not only is this story broken, it's so broken that everybody and their dog feels they can do it better. Sadly, a lot of them can't, but that doesn't change the fact that they see this story for what it really is: wasted potential. GeorgeAnderson came up with a great story idea and started strong, but he clearly fumbled the ball with the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One wonders if GA wrote this as two pages ending with a divorce would it have evoked such strong reactions and spawned the plethora of alternates. It most definitely would have achieved 581 comments. Did GA realise the can of worms he opened that day when he posted it nearly two years ago, I can just picture him laughing his socks off and shaking his head at all the nonsense his little story inspired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only option should have been divorce

Linda is a shallow person, who will likely repeat her actions

Really good story

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - I hate this fantasy story and it deserves a 1 star rating, as it is already below 4 and needs to be less than 2. This story is just bullshit plain and simple.

No woman on this planet is going to risk her marriage for one night of sex with someone she has never even talked to before. Not even a Martian Slut Ray could force her to do this. Maybe date rape and ecstasy drugs could, but she would not willing go sober.

No wealthy or famous person is EVER going to risk their career, wealth or reputations for one night of sex with a married woman who has two kids at home - just NOT going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bet you never expected to create such a monster with this story. It was a thought provoking story. I simply wasn't a fan of your ending.

cyendreycyendreyabout 2 years ago

I’ve read this story several times as well as many of the alternate versions. The thing is, the more I read it, the less I think of the story and its two main characters.

Jim continues to wallow in self pity and passive-aggresive acting out that simply prolongs a deepens the emotional turmoil while doing nothing to move forward. He relishes the role of victim/martyr and resists any effort to take responsibility for moving forward. Even his so called options leave him as the passive victim Leaving all the initiative/decisions to Linda.

Linda, simply put, has no idea what love is. She settled, accepted what she had until opportunity offered her an option. Her actions in the clinch betray her current protestations of love as lies, even if to herself as much as to Jim. Marc or someone similar will ultimately entice her away for good. The author never raises the pisdibility of counseling, but that maybe for the best. It would likely reveal to both that Linda isn’t in the same relationship that Jim is and this is just the first test of an exit.

As for the story, I’ve come to dislike it simply because it portrays two seemingly intelligent people as little more than lust driven subhumans with little more cognizance than than a rock, and no more forethought than an infant. Familiarity through multiple readings really has bred contempt, for the story and the characters. Linda, Jim, their friends, and Marc all fail the gom jabar test. IMO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome .... that you HAVE NOT posted one of your CUCK SHIT stories in over a YEAR! Do your readers a HUGE favor and crawl back under the slimy rock you came from you cheating WHORE wife Apologist ASSHOLE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pussy!!! No self respecting man would take that from his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, still not buying the reconciliation, kids or not. Ellen doesn't change things. Even if he DID leave with her (which he should have), and whether or not he spent the night with her (which he should have), and whether or not he fucked her (which he DEFINITELY should have!), they still weren't "even," since he never would have even considered Ellen if not for Linda's actions. If Ellen had come first, and IF Jim went with her (which he wouldn't), does anyone think that Linda would be satisfied with a turnabout is fair play revenge, real or faked? Or would she divorce him with extreme prejudice, kids or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It amazes me how many people know that there are hundreds of attempts to fix this mess and still claim this is a great story. Sorry, but move to strike. Facts not in evidence. No, the evidence is that not only is this story broken, it's so broken that everybody and their dog feels they can do it better. Sadly, a lot of them can't, but that doesn't change the fact that they see this story for what it really is: wasted potential. GeorgeAnderson came up with a great story idea and started strong, but he clearly fumbled the ball with the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someday, in one of your amazingly well thought out stories, I'm hoping for a "villain gets his ass handed to him" paragraph or two. Really, they always walk away, perhaps thwarted but never truly punished. I like the RAAC stories but not every jerk gets to skate free in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sick to stomach... However the writing be, still the content sucks... Anyway it's just a story, and author is getting monetized by it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Utterly "vomitacious". Wildly inconsistent character development; Martian Slut Ray; ridiculous characters such as LW and Ellen; an inane "cuckout", and the bullshit at the end about the "new stronger marriage that is the envy of our friends". This is not only beyond unrealistic, it's misandrist and reflects cultural rot. To return to GA's vignette at the beginning, when the bitch said she'd fuck the celebrity and her husband would essentially do nothing, GA should have said, "You're right, because I would accept being a cuck." 1 isn't a low enough score.

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

I don`t agree with the people giving only 1 star.

First I thought: whats he waiting for? Divorce the bitch!

Then we are shown, we are just fallable humans, and under the right circumstances we could all fail.

The last chapter saves the story for me. Before that I thought BTB. But not anymore.

And that (!) is an accomplishment by the author: to be able to get us to Think and re-evaluate our firmly held beliefs.

I`m going from 2 stars to 5 !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Janrene3 is as deluded as GAnderson, and I thought she was the worst. Golly gee, all of us make mistakes; like robbing a bank, shooting the paperboy for throwing the paper in the roses, having 8 shots and 9 beers during the football game and then trying to drive home, etc. Small stuff should be overlooked because we all make mistakes.

.

Anderson wanted to write a story where the husband has no choice but to accept a cuckolding. She enjoys humiliating husbands in her stories, that's all this is. She had to write the wife as a complete moron, thinking doing this wouldn't matter to anyone, and she had to make the cuckolding as humiliating as possible, and she used the dad's love of his children against him, forcing him to stay in the marriage.

.

You can make inane remarks about how we all make "mistakes", but what she did was done purposefully, knowing it would kill her husband - she just didn't give a rat's ass. That might make her a hero in your book, but I think he should have shot her in the head and claimed a mugger did it. That could be his "mistake", and we can't blame him for that. Right?

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Having read many different endings to this story I like most but I wouldn't be able to forgive having my wife's infidelity shoved up my nose and having it done in front of God and everybody would have been a bit much!

Sorry, but this version is written well but no - don't want no happy ending.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Linda proved she's a whore and I believe she'd do it again. Jim should have taken up with Ellen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very emotive story, get enraged at the totally selfish and self absorbed woman, who takes her hubbys love for granted and the arrogant entitled narcissistic turd of a predator who risks and pays nothing for the wreckage he creates and leaves behind.. she claims hubby wins everytime? except when it comes to pure melting in your arms desire, panty soaking, sexuality and skill. that itself justifies divorce and i will either pay less than told by biased court system , stop working totally or kill myself in front of her and the kids AFTER burning down the house w/everything in it and having lost all savings and ira's. That bitch will never forget her one perfect night when i give her new memories of an exploding head and the rorschach bloodstains on the walls of the kitchen, living room wherever. in the end shes faithless selfish and evil, no if ands or buts. rk

1...456789
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...