All Comments on 'February *ucks: The GOAT'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 2)
streetsweeperstreetsweeperover 2 years ago

This is terrible, and you should be ashamed of yourself for writing it. Please, for the love of little baby Jesus, never attempt to write anything again. Not even your signature. Just... stop.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Maybe the worst yet. 0/5

DSL52DSL52over 2 years ago

Total BS - not worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just stupid. Jim and Linda are nothing like GA’s original characters. Ridiculous dialogue, too. One star ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another twist but still wrong. How could you have sex with someone knowing they are thinking about someone else? That they are fantasizing about cheating again? All while you give her the second or third or fourth best sex of her life? Its soul crushing to even imagine.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

WTF? These two dipshits are so far removed from Original characters that you’ve lost any connection to the original story. Their “agreement” is childish and stupid. While I applaud your willingness to do your first story, perhaps a completely new story line would work better for you.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You did yourself and the original story no favors with this one.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchover 2 years ago

Sounded like they were talking about the weather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Wanted to add a comment

I wanted to add a comment, but after reading all of the previous ones (108) nothing is left to be said other than sequels may not be you cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If this was intended as a satire on the FS series, I might give it a 3. If serious, only a 1 — it makes a joke out of being betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just don't get it...writing atrocious, couldn't tell who was talking, So...why even bother writing this confusing BS? I can't even tell if it is a story ending, or not! Can't tell WTF this is!

So...once again I ask...why even bother, writing this out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A waste of words

jaythemanjaythemanover 2 years ago

Not sure what you are aiming at. This piece really does nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am one that in the past, would never attempt to discourage an author. How ever, you are not an author.This drivel that falls under your banner is garbage. Please don't write any more. You do not show talent for writing. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

108 comments on a garbage story. I guess garbage gets a lot of feedback. Some idiots actually gave this a four star rating. Imagine that. Takes all kinds, and they seem to gather in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The February Sucks tag line pulled me and if anything this story really sucks, These two characters don't display any of the personalities that Mr. Anderson shaped in Linda and Jim. Scores sometimes lure readers in and the scores for this effort will probably warn the off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes it's best to keep your thoughts to yourself.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 2 years ago

Why can't I vote a zero?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Find another hobby!

greenday0418greenday0418over 2 years ago

Sorry, but don't stop writing. Come up with a theme, create an outline, write the ending you can live with then fit the story to the ending.

CDRLawCDRLawover 2 years ago

Ok lash—writing doesn’t appear to be your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute rubbish. Incredibly dumb. Can't give a 0, but...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

I wonder just what you had in mind when you sat down at the computer to write this. No, I didn't score it since I have no idea what you were trying to do. If you figure it out and have the time, please let me in on the secret via my Bio page contact tab. Thanks CD

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Reads like the husband is as bad as the wife. Neither are thinking about their children, that is, in this version if they have any. I would not be surprised for them to take up swinging, sounds like what they are talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the worst or one of the worst of the February sucks universe. I just talk to him to accept her actions. His character has very little emotion shown. She just talks about characters in novels. I give it a 1.8, round off to 2 for author's effort

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 2 years ago

I had to read it. I pride myself on reading EVERY.ONE.OF.THESE...

This one - while a little intriguing, just wasn't enough to make a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another closeted gay man, trying a new pen name with the same disastrous results.

jackheadjackheadover 2 years ago
WTF

You made an unforgivable situation really fucked up! It doesn't make any sense, I'm not visting Literotica for a fucking history lesson. The wife fucked up, if he takes her back, then he is accepting her infidelity as well as his pain and suffering! If he kicks her to the curb, then he and the kids lose again and forever. See this is the paradox with Anderson's story, and one that has no solution nor could you write an ending where everyone lives happily ever after. If she stays, he can never trust her. If she leaves and ends in divorce, everyone has been screwed. Then can there be a compromise? Well the best thing is that he and some buddies fuck up Mark real bad, ending his career and cutting his balls off. Then the husband hires a PI and watches her ass like a hawk forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I honestly wish I could get the time back I spent reading this.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just here for the comments from the repressed anally fixated commentators. So amusing to see so much bile from the “hard” men of LW. The insecurity goes so deep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry Lash.....a piece of crap, you could have saved your time and energy.

She is an "official" slut now!.

TXanyTXanyover 2 years ago

Hey, at least they are negotiating! She wants another hall pass every four years; in return, she is offering to be his slut. He no longer has a wife, so what she is offering might be better than the alternative of divorce.

That's the story this author is spinning. Interesting take, as some admit. Yes, he's pissed, hurt etc. Ok, got it...but what's ahead? This is one possibility. He can treat her as a slave and clearly has a license to go hunting anytime he wants. IF he is, or can become a truly narcissist "man's man", then he an enjoy life. Just keep her working and he controls all the money and keeps track of her location every minute of every day. Just think about coming home with a trophy on your arm and your slut on her knees waiting for you to come home....hope he can afford all the viagra!

straightshooter1958straightshooter1958over 2 years ago

I know it's your first story (Congrats), BUT its NOT going to be a hit in the LW world! If there is a bright spot this should (hopefully) drive a nail into any further mangling of GA's classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply awful writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus Christ, what is this? Here's my advice. Jerk off first, maybe two times before writing a story. It might come out a bit better than this... mess. I'm going to have to bleach my eyes and severely berate myself for every reading this series of stories. I should have known better.

PeelercrabPeelercrabover 2 years ago

Except for Jim Brown I would think it was written by a high school English student who learned his history from Shakespeare. Jim Brown was probably not a goat. Tom Brady was a goat. He played against black dudes. Jim Brown played against a bunch of slow, fat white boys and an occasional black guy. Brown was good, strong durable, but compared to many since then he did not have the moves nor could he receive or block very well and he ran against little dudes with mediocre defensive planning. Instead of goat he was greatest in his time a giht. But great anyway. There have been fullbacks who could run, block and catch who were also fast. Brown did go out a winner but not on a winning team. Lombardi would have taught him how to block too. I expect he had too much ego to last long with a disciplined team like the Packers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sorry to say probably the worst follow up to a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one stupid mother fucker,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's the matter Sbrooks, this author not popular enough to give a pass or is it that he/she doesn't have anything to benefit you personally? You can whine about me all you want but we both know that you are hypocrite just like all the rest of the Randi "fake persona" cult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was pretty awful. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun and very different! ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I Don't Hate It. Maybe, if he plays it right.

What has he got to lose? He should tell her up front that he is going to take complete advantage of her, that he is going to use her like the guiltless soulless whore she is, and maybe, if she's very very clever, and very very lucky, he will not leave her. But part of the agreement is that he will divorce her, and she will deed or transfer Everything the court gives her over to him after the divorce. The end result will be that she will have to throw her self and her future upon his mercy and good will, which she will have to earn over the succeeding years. Who knows, maybe they can make it work. Not as poorly conceived as the ratings indicate. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, huh, what just happened? Are you going to continue with what he comes up with while his wife acts like a slut wife? Will she be naked at home? I forget, do they have kids? She gets a hall pass every few years but he still does not trust her? Testing for STD's is always a good thing. No sex but maybe she can give blow jobs to him and his friends until the tests come back. Is she pregnant? Now that would put a big wrinkle into things. So many options for him to consider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there a way to give negative stars, then you got -5 stars. Why are you posting these BS in LW category. Post it in cuckold section.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

How stupid, surely u can come up with something better than this rubbish

1/5

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

That is just worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unadulterated crap. 0 stars

mmbny47mmbny47over 2 years ago

Don't quit your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had she been mine, first thing I would have done is nearly kill Marc Asswipe. If she tried to come into the house, I'd have stopped her, and she may have gotten the same medicine as Asswipe, maybe worse!

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
This was

Absolutely terrible the biggest wimp husband of all the sequels and to setup a revolving slut marriage what stupid thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

158 comments on this garbage? Some actually liked it? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably the worst of all the follow ups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least it was short

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a stupid page of words

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
WHY

Why did you even bother ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Moronic

rruymannrruymannabout 2 years ago

A wastte of time!

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

I placed in humor and satire I would have scored it a five. As is, I stroll gave it four stars for the originality.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - what a waste of time.

However, I did give you one star so that it would lower you average.

Maybe you should just try to stick with your own work and not bother trying to improve, or add to someone else's.

PassionPurveyorPassionPurveyorabout 2 years ago

This comes off as a quick dialogue that someone quickly wrote. I think it needed to be lengthened and fleshed out more before submitting.

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardabout 2 years ago

An excellent response to the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 years then gone sell her to a brothel at 4 yrs

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

That really sucked. I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap a better story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just STUPID!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She wouldn't have entered the house. Proved she's a whore, now she'd be a HOMELESS WHORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She's a cold blooded slut.

She's already negotiating terms, or rather dictating them.

I think the injured party has cart blanch to demand or deny terms suggested by the slut. She broke the trust, she publicly humiliated the man, she seems like the ungrateful and disrespectful party. No, he dictates terms. She can accept or walk. He doesn't find her appealing as a mate anymore, he has nothing to lose. She's the one that wants the marriage to last, not him. Seems like he has all the leverage here.

A post-nuptial agreement at the minimum that outlines whatever deal they make. She hurt him greatly, so he should be able to execute something similarly painful and heart wrenching. I believe her raising another child sired by him, but NOT her would be the starting point. That could also cover the humiliation factor, especially if Dee and company were made aware. Next would be a lot more than 4 years of being his personal slut. Try the length of their marriage pre-cheating. After-all, she sunk all those years down the tube, time to make up for those years. She has to watch at least ONE episode of him cucking her...minimum. Since she didn't have the decency to do it behind his back. If she wants to demand her shitty hallpasses when she is already in such a hole...then fine...the penalty goes way up. Instead of him getting a single hall pass a year....like she would....he'd get at least double that....but at this point I think he wants the marriage dead and gone...so he can just go ahead and demand unlimited hall passes. Women want the BEST mate, and that's what she's asking him for....hypergamy. Well...men don't care about the best, just variety and numbers. So he'd be asking for multiple partners of different backgrounds to satisfy HIS male urges. Because men breed to seed. They aren't looking for Mrs. perfect....they want oodles of DNA because they don't need to incubate a life inside them for nine months...they are wired for mass breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think I've found the worst ever 'writer' on this site! NO ONE talks the way these so called people talk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I assume this was supposed to be in the comedy section???

If not just a complete piece of SH--.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great fun reading this. Linda was like an ADDHD wife scrambling to explain why? Reference of GOAT partnerswas wellwritten. BTRH...

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

BS, and poorly done at that.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 2 years ago

Worse than any other alternate and less believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trash

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHJH!!!! I seriously cannot take any more shittily written piece of crap works that are a continuation of this awesome original and many, many of its spawns, But this is a serious dud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so bad it maked my eyes bleed and my brain cramp after reading it.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 2 years ago

Utter trash only for 'Dusbin only'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have just choked her to death...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably truer to the original than the ones where hubby isn't a soulless,spineless cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Double UGH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Treat her like a slut for four years. Have something on the side, then dump her ass. Hope you had a great prenup?

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 1 year ago

Uggghhh... My eyes . My eyessss...

Someone please give me acid. I can't stand to watch any Wimps any longer.

Please take a sip of Cyanide . You won't even feel a thing.

Truthfully this story doesn't even deserve A Star. Neither writing skill wise nor context or theme wise.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerover 1 year ago

Blissfully short given it is a waste of time, 2* rather than one given a few historical references. See I'm not overly cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to remember this author. I never want to read anything he writes again.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

"What I do regret is that I settled for Marc, only an occasional all-star. He wasn't a goat (greatest of all time), a Jim Brown or a Mariano. He was not worth risking my marriage for. Every February 29, I will get a hall pass, but only for a more superior character. That will take care of my needs, and you won't have to worry for 4 years."

So she gets a 'Hall Pass' on the anniversary of her betrayal with a 'Superior Character'.

Just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolute rubbish. Whatever you used for "inspiration" I suggest you get your money back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The very last sentences of this particular ending to GA' s story should be: "OK, you can be my slut wife; just follow these instructions -- Open the front door and leave - the door can hit you in the ass if needed to propel you on your way to hell. I don't want my children or the neighborhood exposed to a slattern such as you; your presence here provides a poor example for the children and lowers neighborhood property values. You may continue as my slut wife only until the divorce is final; after that, you're just another slut! Go! Out! Out! "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

THE absolute WORST febuary sux story i have read and I have read everyone Go back to drawing pictures

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Brilliant. Your sense of humour is wonderfully dry, especially for an American. Your story is as believable as George's original story. The Martian slut ray doesn't exist. People don't turn around their whole being in an instant so well done you for showing how ridiculous the original proposition was.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 1 year ago

What an unbelievably, trite, stilted conversation. Boring doesn’t begin to explain why, after reading 3 or 4 sentences, I gave up and jumped down here. Hope your other stories aren’t as bad as this one. MtM

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 1 year ago

what a stupid story, I take it you have low IQ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a dumb attempt. You made your MC husband a brain dead sissy..Realistically there would not even be a conversation. The locks on the doors would have been changed as soon as he got home.A suggestion for your future stories. THINK Them Out before penning them,you'll have way more success..0 stars..JZK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another fetish unrealistic cuck fantasy. Totally dislikable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

??????????!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous