All Comments on 'February *ucks: The GOAT'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

cuck stories with no cuck tag get one star

its bad enough you are a cuck, dont be a liar as well

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Congratulations on your first story. Unfortunately, I don't really care for it. So she'll be his for 4 years, and then they each have a hall pass once per year? You've completely changed both of their core values and personalities which really doesn't fit the story. I can see him recording this conversation, make her sign a very punitive post-nuptial agreement that specifies her 4 years of servitude and only having sex with him. After that she only gets her hall pass ( once every 4 years) not only if she can find someone that would be considered superior, but IF AND ONLY IF JIM USES ALL 4 HALL PASSES SINCE THE LAST FEB. 29TH! In other words if he uses 3 or less hall passes, she can't use hers! Personally, I rather see him go scorched earth in this scenario - like Saddletramp1955's version. Divorce her, sue everybody, and hopefully the stupid bitch commits suicide because she becomes a pariah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

not very good. Keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The WORST continuation, time for this to STOP, it wasn't that good to start with, time for you ALL to stop being followers like you're a simpering teen trying to be popular and write your own god damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
What the hell was this?!?!?!

Colossal waste of time, made no sense.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A total waste of time... 5 minutes of my life in the dumper !

carindenniscarindennisabout 2 years ago

PUSSY! IS A PUSSY AND SETTLED FOR SKANK PUSSY

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitabout 2 years ago

Wtf is this pile of shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Sorry

This story didn't make a lot of sense. I guess it was an attempt at humor.

I'm not sure what is worse, this story or that Wargamer favorite it. He used to be a good judge of story. Anymore he seems to be more like HornyCarol. Such a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The worse ending of all of them and I have read everyone of them (jaybee186)

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeabout 2 years ago

It started with some potential, but went to shite, awfully fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
nope

doens't even sound like the same characters just another non story

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

WTF. The worst follow up ending yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is so bad that it makes me want to punch myself in my dick for 30 seconds

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

I'm certain there is 'erotica' somewhere, but not 8n this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ridiculous crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Going for the worst of all time. What unmitigated crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

???

HenwynHenwynabout 2 years ago

Most stories on this site seem to equate love and/or a good marriage with award winning sex between the two partners. A hint here: if the sex is competitive you've probably already lost the best part of the relationship even if you go on having extreme sex. You'll also likely find yourself needing a coarser grade of sandpaper to get off. Only a few stories question what a marriage/relationship is and what makes it work and fail. People are all fallible so there are plenty of opportunities to screw things up. Nobody knows what they are doing going into a relationship. They may know what they have seen or experienced in the past, though even that is questionable, but the future, unless it consists of a repeat of past mistakes, will be different and the guidance provided by religion and law is blind and built upon self interest. I see a lot anger and pain here in both stories and comments and little help on avoiding either. Anyway this story didn't offer me anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're very thin and very smelly shit in your pants...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, devorice at any cost is the only way to fix this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The character's dialog seemed more like something two computers programmed with primitive AI software would have. Utterly without emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what garbage

Lord_LoudpantsLord_Loudpantsabout 2 years ago

Why did you bother to write this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t give up your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did you even bother

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Think it’s safe to say this one has got to be the worst of the lot. Which is actually quite an achievement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Strange. Interesting,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Мусор .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Honest to god nonsense. The flippant dialogue between them negates anything he said prior about feeling hurt. Why even bother with this?

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manabout 2 years ago

Hmmmm... Ok, I don't mean to be mean or show bad will, but this version managed to be much worse than some other totally out of line.

GA drew a resigned cuckold, who although he struggled intimately and chose to take care of his children's happiness, proved to be weak and lackluster.

This author, on the other hand, caricatured the characters as cult and politicized. Ahhh... forget it.

And yet Linda remains a bitch, bitch, selfish and conniving. Whereas Jim is the usual cuck.

I've read worse, I've read better. As this being your first job, you resolved that you would take the GA hook and show your effort. Sorry, but it fell far short, even from the original proposal.

But don't be upset. I don't write (yet), I'm doing some essays, but lack of time plagues me, so I don't have the writing knowledge to criticize it artistically or grammatically. I only comment as a reader, and let my ideas be biased by "judging" the text.

Keep going, I'll read your others. And I hope I might be being too harsh with this one.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ATTENTION, CUCK ALARM !!!!The author is a fraud, there is no divorce, no revenge. This is a strange story about a cuckold and a whore 0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is the worst off all the different endings to this story

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

When you think all bad "alternate endings" for this story were written, something worst shows up! 1*

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

I truly do not understand what compels people to write continuation after continuation of this fucking story.

YouamiYouamiabout 2 years ago

I admire you for attempting to cobble together yet another in the long list of alternate endings for GA's classic tale of marital betrayal. I don't feel your depiction of the cheating wife's "punishment " or redemption plan is particularly logical nor is your portrayal of the wronged husband's rapid acceptance of his slut wife's "offer" understandable given the depth of her original disrespect of hubby. Sorry lash2718r, this one didn't cut it for me, but I look forward to your future contributions of your own story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you fart in a barrel would sound and smell better than this.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If this is the 99th. Attempt let's hope there isn't another. This one was a waste.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 2 years ago

not only february sucks this fucking version sucks

the moron is actually thinking of taking her back ... good luck

i guess the moron didn t suffer enough he wants more suffering

1* million limp dicks and lots of buckets filled with vomit

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

You're going to get eviscerated for this, and it will be well-deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

dont bother with anymore that was crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. How flawed does a story have to be to require so many alternative versions? And what did this one bring to the party?

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Absolutely and without any close second the most insipid waste of verbiage I have ever had the misfortune to read. No story, no outline, no anything...just a clumsy string of chaotic nonsense. I was looking for an add-on to Februa.ry Sucks.... Instead I find this waste of time..that proves that February actually does suck...just not as I expected...

-10 stars...but sadly I can only give 1 star

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

You clearly hadn't grabbed the meaning of the original story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Sorry. This simply doesn't rate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She proved she was a slut, when she told him it was the best she'd ever had. He should bid his time, go trail climbing in the woods with her, and she falls down a long slope and breaks every bone in her body. OR when she's drunk, he could take a small baseball bat and drive it inside her, tearing her and ruining her, or worse. With the husband she had, she had the world by the ass, and through it away for a slutty night. NEVER EVEN GOT PAID FOR IT...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She has the absolute gall to make demands when she's begging for them to stay together?

She, 'get's a hall pass once a year'.....but 'so does he'? That's utter trite shit. That's not revenge at all.

This was a very shitty proposition. Also the 4 years thing means next to nothing. Only 4 years of, 'being sexually good for him'? She could have at least offered him complete sexual control for 4 years. She still believes she has bargaining power with her worthless promises and aging body.

No, she cucked him...openly. Her punishment would at minimum involve a similar cucking. She would also stop exerting power over them as a couple and start relinquishing power. I'd imagine at minimum a chastity device for her, so NO SEX.....and for maybe those four years she is celibate while he fucks ANYONE and ANYTHING he feels like. So this story, this germ of an idea you had fell flat. She torched their marriage and all good will. She is still making demands and even now it feels like she wants the BETTER end of the 'deal'. Instead of begging, or trying to 'make it right'......all you had her do is say, "We both get a hall pass every year....and i'm only looking for better fucks than marc....who i don't regret torching our marriage to cheat on you with.....so the sex was really good....but i want better. i'll also do sexy stuff for you. i'll even try to hook you up and CHOOSE who you have a hall pass with" does this sound like a woman that even remotely respects her man? This story was short at least, it went downhill very fast.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

This was awful. I gave it the rare one star that I usually reserve for cuck stories. Then again, maybe this IS a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just no. No.

.

2 **

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Worst one yet. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is by far the lamest, most stupid of all the sequels. 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a waste. 20 seconds to skin this tripe gone forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your version makes no sense. She gets a hall pass every 4 years to screw someone that is better than Marc ???? no stars

SDN1955SDN1955about 2 years ago

If there were negative stars possible, this story would “earn” them.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

Should have let this story go unwritten. The guy is hurt, she comes back with a smart ass way to reconcile. She'll only do somebody great in the future. He still wouldn't be able to trust the cunt. Her wise ass attitude about the cheating would have her out on her ear as fast as the cheating itself.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Wow talk about something falling flat! Not worth comparing to some of the interesting spin offs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can’t decide if this is funny—or just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the hell did I just read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was just awful. What the hell was all the babbling about after the hall pass talk?? Just rambling. Never make an attempt with this again. Is there a vote to erase this story??

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 years ago

4* for funny satire on all the other submissions.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 2 years ago

Different, and well written, but zero regard for hubby, and only regret is that the "thing" she risked all for was somehow not GOAT? Their friends all know, they'll tell two friends. What's his life going forward? "Yea, she humiliated me in front of God and Country, but she's only a seasonal slut, and I'm fucking whores too, so all's good." The myriad real problems laid out in the original aren't addressed here, only the wild sex.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

This might have been satire, might have been fantasy, might have been science fiction.... don't really know. Hope it's clear in the author's mind.

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years ago

This story has me scratching my head...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What the fuck actual shit did I just read???

phill1cphill1cabout 2 years ago

pan.

It might be more interesting if I didn't know you were so f*cking lazy you couldn't write your own setup.

That's what this is: LAZY writing.

How difficult is it to just come up with an idea and write about it? This one is very tired. And has entered "who cares" territory.

-2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story seems incomplete

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

Ummmm….

No idea what happened here

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

No. Sorry. As marriages go, that sounds like a nightmare.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

I had to read it to see why it was rated so low... those who voted weren't wrong. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

uggggh....

etchiboyetchiboyabout 2 years ago
Interesting. Very interesting.

Original.

Just too “surfacie”. A few degrees more depth, more detail.

And PLEASE! Patton? A tactical genius for a 1 and 2-star general, and was terrific as a brigade and corp commander, but couldn’t get his supply chain to match his aggressive stance at the Army level, and didn’t seem to realize it. Leaving your troops at or behind enemy lines without gasoline, bread or bullets is a sure way to get them killed.

I would think Bradley would be the consummate pussyeater. And his ego would place the women first. Or if it must be a GOAT it’d have to be that SOB McCarthur. Or the consummate gentleman Rommel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just plain stupid.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

What the heck did I just read?

Seems the wife wasn't really remorseful,

and the SIMP husband seems to be bantering with her instead of being angry.

I think the wife said she will do it again but with a high caliber alpha(?).

The husband should consider divorce instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* without reading. February sucks. Worst story ever written and the idiots keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really? It’s come to this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

REally dont belong here, more in a shrink paper on marriage and failure. Nicely written

But not a story for this forum

mainer42mainer42about 2 years ago

who do you think you are? Obviously not a serious writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had to read this shit two times and still don't know what the fuck this clown is trying to say. You guys need to put a negative number in for scoring. This is for sure a minus 200. Absolute trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, out of those 999 other alternate endings to a truly fucked up story originally, you managed to make that piece of shit even worse with your take on it. At least it was short. About all I can say for it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Assuming you are mocking all the February stories, not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

god he is stupid why would he even think about keeping the whore she is already thinking about a hall pass to screw someone else he is just another dumb wimp and she is a whore time to toss the slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I hate the idea of this betrayal ever under any post action circumstance I found your story to be refreshingly different. Great job!

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

Stop while you’re way way way way way way way way way way behind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You did not even mention the hubby's emotions of hurt, anger, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous