All Comments on 'February *ucks: The GOAT'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More of a cartoon than a story. You did illustrate a husband whom most any woman would want to dump for a decent fuck. She'll agree to anything, because she knows she's going to do whatever she wants anyway. And when the kids are grown and gone, so shall she.

Busman19639Busman196399 months ago

The worst ending for this story that I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not even worthy of a rating

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Read several of your ’offerings’. Can’t rate them due to a lack of negative ratings. All I have seen are blurbs of women humiliating husbands and then offering some slight make up nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

BLAH!! THIS STORY SUX!!

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

I was tempted to click 3 stars on this but did 4 because it made me smile towards the end.

An odd one this, I liked the idea, but felt you missed it by it being too short and had no real ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So you take a gut wrenching story, and turn it into a total joke. Not a fan...

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0356 months ago

Writing is clearly not your thing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What is this? why did you even submit this crap.

Please do us readers a favour.If you can't do 500% better,do not submit anymore attempts as you waste our time. You earned a big fat 0 stars

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

insult to George Anderson story

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

@Kernow2023

re: insult to George Anderson story - what about us the readers?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just about THE weirdest variant of Anderson's classic yet. I tried to imagine what sort of married couple this would be... And failed. Core argument was ' I cheated deliberately, so what?, and now I'll make it up to you by fucking you to death, and offering an open marriage with suggested paramours?' Just how would this impact their kids long-term? Just staying together itself does not guarantee children's mental well-being, while a calculated arrangement for spousal intimacy would be noticed eventually. That requires trust and impacts behavior beyond the bedroom. It's a departure for this story line, so a short sequel imagining the children as young adults and their problems with relationships would be interesting. Some versions of RichardGerald's 'Another Love' touch on this so it's not without precedent.

Personally, I cannot imagine any desired result other than kicking this wife to the curb, just like 'Another Love'. No sane spouse would accept marital intimacy on such a transactional basis. No trust, no love, no partnership.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Are these supposed to be funny?

I'm genuinely curious. I'm hoping they're supposed to be funny, because my only other alternative is thinking some very derogatory things about the writer.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain3 months ago

#1 in the garbage pile!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous