Feeding My Curiosity Pt. 06

Story Info
Turning the Page.
1.5k words
4.29
5.8k
3

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(6-months after leaving David's house)

Chaos quickly came to a quiet. Just minutes prior I was convinced I'd miss my flight, but with heroic speed and polite travelers allowing me to cut in line, I finally wedged down into my crammed seat. I closed my eyes with nerves swirling knowing what was planned for later that night. I opened my eyes to place a drink order - with a quick correction to make it a double. The flight to New York was only two hours, but at that moment, I wished it was much longer so I could settle my anticipation.

While waiting for my drink, my eyes closed again while my brain stewed in my life's whirlwind of change.

In the last few months, my fiance left me, I switched careers and lost my crush, David.

After leaving his house with a smile that split face, I knew my curiosity wasn't finished with David. We had an authentic physical connection to each other that I genuinely wanted to continue to explore. Though I wasn't quite ready to fully rearrange my life and just ditch my fiance for this sexual exploration.

As I look back now, clearly my inner conscious was occupied by this new dimension of sexuality and interest because once my fiance returned home - that was the beginning of our end.

We became oblivious to each other - weeks went by before we really even conversed. No sex, no communication and really no acknowledgment of the loss of either.

Finally she took the courage to ask, "what happened to us?" while we were in bed watching a show.

"Your guess is as good as mine."

"Is this a temp thing - or are we done?"

"I mean - I think we're both hoping it's a temp thing, but we're both probably smart enough to know otherwise."

"I hate that I agree."

Long story short, I found a new apartment the following day and was moved out by week's end. Sadly, it was the easiest breakup of my life.

Within a few days of living in a depressing new, empty apartment - David crept back into my thoughts. His touch, his lips, his thick cock, his tight asshole - even the taste of his cum. I was hungry for more.

I texted him, "Hi."

Hours went by with nothing in return. Did I wait to long? I'm guessing so.

I texted him again the following day with, "Hi again. Guessing I took too long to reach out - but as I'm sure you could tell, I've had my head and hands full with relationship crap. Just so you know - I'm officially single."

Silence.

I never had checked my phone so many times. It hurt like hell to know David seemingly had wiped me from existence.

A couple days had gone by and I decided to call the massage studio.

"Hello - I'd love to schedule an appointment - by chance David available on Thursday?"

"I'm sorry but David no longer works here - he moved earlier this week. I can schedule you with Audry, she's new and people seem to love her."

"Oh wow - David moved - I'm shocked as I was just there and he gave me the best massage ever."

"Yeah - we are all in a state of shock - he just was gone one day. He didn't tell anyone why or where he was going."

"Any chance you have his number?"

"Sure of of course - let me give it to you."

She ended up reciting the same number I had. My body deflated as I put the phone down.

I tried calling his number in desperation. Immediately the message said, "This number is no longer in service."

It was official, David was gone. Days ago I was tip-toeing to excitement to reengage with David, but now he was gone without a single breadcrumb.

Weeks turned into months in my quiet, depressed state. I didn't socialize whatsoever. I found myself obsessing about working out and eating healthy. I figured why not gear up for the upcoming single circuit while I'm depressed.

The fog slowly crept away with time and I found myself curious again. I wasn't interested in dating yet, but I was hoping to replicate what had happened with David.

I found myself looking for "male massage" within my area. What I quickly learned - none of the guys offering massage looked remotely like David.

During my funk, I also decided to leave my job. A friend of mine mentioned me for an opportunity in New York City and decided to take the interview.

My curiosity had me shift my massage search to New York while I'd be in town.

In my small town, there were 4 male masseurs. In New York, there were hundreds. It took time to research who I was hoping to recreate some magic with. I did find a few that peaked my interest, which led me to texting them.

The first one to respond was a guy named Ryan. He looked young, clean cut and nice. I believe he was part Asian - he had short hair, tan skin and a big smile. He was thin and small in size with possibly a slight feminine look.

"Hi - my name is Morgan and I'm visiting New York next week. Any chance you have availability to see me for a massage?"

"Hi Morgan - nice to meet you. Of course - do you want to come to my studio?"

"Hello hello - yes sure. I'm staying in Midtown - is that far?"

"It is a little far - do you want me to come to you?"

"Ah that does seem easier - okay."

We traded days and times and it was official - I was about to have my second massage from a man. A young man that is.

By just scheduling this next chapter, it helped distract me from my depressed state. I had new nerves beginning to build. I was excited to know that if something did happen with Ryan that I was more experienced now in taking control - or letting him take control.

I was comfortable and excited in now knowing what could happen - even though I was skeptical if Ryan and I would spark any chemistry.

I knew inside the bar would be lowered here - I knew there wasn't any remote possibility that my David interests would be replicated, but that was perfectly fine at this point. All I wanted was this itch to be scratched with another man.

In the days prior to my departure, I really found myself prepping my body for another sexual adventure. For the first time I decided to shave my body smooth. I researched how best to prepare for anal sex and watched quite a bit of gay porn.

Even as I was up late at night playing with myself, I boldly texted Ryan with, "I have to admit, I'm pretty excited for our massage."

Minutes later he responded with, "Really? Tell me more. :)"

"Well this is still new to me - you will be my 2nd official massage from a guy."

"Stop it - now I'm excited."

"No pressure - my first was massage turned into a date."

Bold - but there was a new me building here.

"Oh boy - can I ask for a pic?"

Bold me turned on the camera and sent a selfie with no shirt.

"Holy shit you are hot."

"Ah thank you - I needed that!"

Ryan returned with a picture of him shirtless.

"Look at you - you're so pretty for a guy - and please don't take that as anything but an insane compliment."

"Don't worry - that's what everyone says - yes I'm a pretty boy."

"Okay well - I'm REALLY excited now for New York. :)"

"Me too - I'm confident we are going to have a great massage experience. Text me when you get in town."

"Will do - can't wait to meet you Ryan."

My cock was throbbing and dripping with excitement - it took a few tugs and he exploded all over myself.

The stewardess woke me up with my stiff drink and immediately ordered another.

As the plane landed, I texted Ryan with, "I'm hereeee."

I grabbed my bags and waited in line for taxis.

I was definitely tipsy at this point as I situated inside a cab. As I was ragdolling in the backseat from a crazy driver, I saw text come in from Ryan.

"Meet at your hotel in an hour?"

A large smile erupted with, "Yes sir - see you soon - text me when you're in the lobby and I'll come down and meet you."

"Just text me your room number once you check in - I'll come to you."

My stomach about exploded with nervousness.

My next chapter in curiosity was on its way - my cock was a raging mess as I was bouncing around in the smelly taxi.

I took a deep breathe, closed my eyes and smiled as we ventured to my hotel.