All Comments on 'Feeding on Mom's Breast Milk'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 4 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Thanks for reading. I hope you're all doing great.

heyall

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
Fantastic story!!!!

You did it again! Congratulations! ;)

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Keep going

Wow hot sexy scene. I hope now they will keep going at home and anywhere else they feel the urge. Is mommy young enough to knock up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Perhaps they get caught by Zara, or at least discovered by her...Maybe she confronts Tyler about his soiled pants, leading to a separate encounter, or at least a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You did it again!

Love your work. Plain and simple. Very hot. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect

Im ur namba 1 fan of ur work.. dat was fantastic

heavyduty1to1heavyduty1to1over 4 years ago
Great

Please don't stop it here keep going

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 4 years ago
Great story

Keep writing!!!!

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 4 years ago

all I can say is wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

Loved your story, I like the taste of mother’s milk too.

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago
Amazing

This story was fucking awesome. I used to enjoy the breast milk from my first wife. Loved the taste. Wish I could find someone to savor the flavor again. Especially a woman with huge tits. My current wife's nipples are very sensitive and I can make her very wet sucking on them and pinching them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yummy

i loved drinking from my lovers tits during and after her pregnancy and it made her so horny, especially when we didn't know at the time weather it was mine or her husbands baby in her belly, and after she had bubs she still loved for me to drain her (sometimes while bubs was on the other one) i was feeding on her well after bubs had stopped as well. when she was getting up for middle of the night feeds with bubs she would also come to my room and let me have a suckle before she went back to bed and normally with a wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just cummed awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Breast is best

Great story , I loved breast feeding my kids , often my husband would bring a friend home for lunch when I would be feeding. I purposely let the friend get a good look at my big titties and this often led to them getting a good sucking, sometimes by both my husband and his friend, sometimes my husband left us alone. I miss those days

Jrbradford17Jrbradford17over 4 years ago

Who doesn’t enjoy a good Mother/Son Breast Milk Story with a squirting pussy kicker? I know I DO...

samantha48ddsamantha48ddover 4 years ago
Lactating wife need for sex

I need a lactating wife with 48DD size breast.. I want to enjoy sex with a lactating who can feed me lots of milk during fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Such a hot encounter between mom and son! I LOVE this story....one of my most favorites of yours!!

oljeriniowaoljeriniowaalmost 3 years ago

It was great but the possibilities for additional encounters and the outcome of the protest(reason for the pictures) remain.

DexdareDexdarealmost 2 years ago

Hot, very hot. Loved it.

Havoc100Havoc100almost 2 years ago

It amazes me some of the trash on Literotica that people give 5 stars to. I give out very few 5 star ratings, saving them for the best stories. This one got 5. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@havoc100. There are many different people in this world.

Some of them are pleased with almost everything they encounter and some are offended by almost everything.

If you find that there are few things on this site that you rate a 5, then you might consider a different place of entertainment or contribute some 5 worthy offerings to improve this one.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and would love to read more about them and how it works out back at gala and at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such an erotic idea and described in a way I just had to keep reading. Love it.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

10/5. Very hot. Love to hear what happened when they left for home.

Nylon1Nylon110 months ago

Love it, two of my favourite fetishes in a hot steamy story. I wish all women lactated and squirted.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved it. I always look at women with big breasts, and wish that i could be sucking them,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22281 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...