Feeling You

Story Info
FTM and roommate explore their feelings.
1.7k words
4.24
14.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains a sexual relationship between a trans man and a non-binary person who was AMAB (assigned male at birth) and I use they/them pronouns for them. All characters are above the age of 18.

-Jayden POV-

Me and Tyler met when we were freshman, we had both gone to the pride event that our university held yearly where we were introduced. I was bisexual and non-binary and Ty was trans and also bi, we became fast friends. Over the next year we grew really close, we hung out a lot and the following year we decided to look for an apartment together off campus.

Living together was pretty great, I loved being around Ty, he was the best friend I'd ever had. Even before we moved in together though, I couldn't deny that Tyler was really hot. He had bright green eyes and curly brown hair, he was so adorable. I loved his voice, his smile and his laugh, testosterone had certainly done him very good. He was medium build and toned, he had gotten top surgery when he was 17 and his chest looked amazing. It took me a lot longer than it should have to realize I was actually falling in love with him though.

I knew Ty also found me attractive I'd catch him looking at me hungrily sometimes, especially if I was dressed up or partially undressed. I had blue eyes and long brown hair, much longer than his. I was slightly taller and bigger and deeper than him.

Slowly, very slowly things started to change, whenever we watched movies now Ty would cuddle up close to me. If I was in the kitchen cooking he'd come up and wrap his arms around my waist, it was all really nice. It got harder for me to ignore how I felt for him.

One day he came home really upset, a few dumb guys were picking on him for being trans. They were calling him names and slurring at him, he ran to get away from them and came home crying. I instantly pulled him into my arms, he was shaking. I was pissed at those boys, I wanted to go find them but he wanted me there with him so I stayed. I held him for a long time just playing with his hair and keeping him close. We didn't talk much that night but I knew he felt better. He fell asleep with his head on my chest and my arms around him and I simply couldn't move us, he deserved to sleep peacefully and I really liked having him in my arms.

I woke up and he was still there, all cuddled up against me. It was the best feeling in the world until I got hard and had to detach us to go take a cold shower and try not to think about how amazing he felt pressed against me. When I got out of the shower he was just waking up, his eyes cute and sleepy and his hair an adorable mess. He was cold when he got out of bed and ended up wearing one of my hoodies, as silly as it was just seeing him in my hoodie was enough to make my cock throb. I wanted to fuck him or give him head while he wore my hoodie. I tried to just focus on getting ready for classes. I made Ty promise to call or text me if anything happened, I didn't care if I was in a class he was my priority. He thanked me and kissed my cheek before he left. I couldn't move for a couple minutes, I just stood there blushing.

-Tyler POV-

I couldn't stop thinking about Jay, they always went out of their way to protect me and make me feel safe. I've had romantic and sexual feelings for them for quite a while now. Last night, them comforting me and then sleeping with them was the most amazing I'd ever felt. My whole body ached to feel Jay against me again.

When I got home that night Jay was in the kitchen making us dinner. I smirked and went up behind them, wrapping my arms around them and hugging them tighter than I normally did. They let out a cute gasp and turned to hug me properly. After we ate I helped them clean up and we decided to watch a movie, perfect.

I told them I wanted to shower first and of course that wasn't a problem. I was so needy and in love, I decided I was finally going to try and seduce them. I quickly washed my hair and body, making sure I was clean and fresh. When I got out I put on just a pair of athletic shorts that hugged my ass perfectly and rode low on my hips. I didn't put a shirt on and I left my hair damp and messy. I also put on a small amount of cologne I knew they really liked. I took a deep breath before going into the living room and curling up next to them. I saw their eyes widen when I walked in, I couldn't help but smile.

The movie started and I kept getting closer and closer until I was practically in their lap, they wrapped their arms around me and looked down at me. In that moment I lost it, we both moved in closer and I closed the distance between us. I kissed them hard and rough and they kissed me back, their hands instantly went to my hair making me gasp into their mouth. Before I knew it we were on my bed making out urgently, hands all over each other.

"Tyler I need you so bad, I've wanted you for so long. Don't stop kissing me."

I definitely wasn't about to stop kissing them, I did take off their shirt and start kissing down their neck and chest though. Hearing Jayden moan was the hottest thing ever, I hadn't even kissed anywhere super sensitive yet. With that thought I gently bit down on their nipples, making them arch their back and grab my hair. I kissed down to their stomach and looked up silently asking to go further, they nodded of course. I pulled their sweats off, pleasantly surprised to see their cock barely contained in a pair of baby blue lacy panties.

"Mm Jay, what do we have here? You look so pretty baby."

"Mm Oh fuck, Ty please!"

I couldn't deny them their wish, I did tease their thighs first though. I gently sucked and licked their inner thighs, leaving a few small marks and making them gasp and moan. Then I kissed their hard cock through their panties before removing them. I kissed the tip, swirling my tongue around it before lapping at the underside and playing with their balls. I slowly bobbed my head up and down, licking and sucking like my life depended on it. The look on their face was pure bliss, I couldn't help looking up at them as they got closer and closer to exploding in my mouth. I started going faster, deepthroating them hot and messy. I was drooling all over their cock and my pussy was soaking wet and throbbing in my shorts.

"Ah fuck Tyler mm baby I'm gonna cum for you, mm Ty just like that!"

They pulled my hair and thrusted into my mouth hard, shooting their load deep down my throat as they moaned loudly. It was so fucking hot I felt like I was in heat. Almost instantly after they caught their breath they were pulling my shorts off and making out with me while rubbing my wet little tcock. All I could do was hold onto them and moan into their mouth, it felt so good. Eventually they started kissing down like I did, kissing my chest and stomach before getting to my thighs, they marked me up extra good before finally getting to my cock. They licked and sucked at me, grabbing my hips and sucking my tcock as hard as they could. They slipped two fingers in me easily due to how soaked I was. I cried out and thrusted my hips against their face. It was so intense, white hot pleasure. I was so close. They put in a third finger and I screamed, grabbing their hair before I started squirting all over their face. They eagerly lapped up all my cum and were instantly rock hard again.

"Oh fuck Ty that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Jay that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had, fuck I love you Jayden."

"I love you too Tyler, come let me hold you for a bit before I make love to you."

I smiled and happily let them pull me into their arms, we kissed and cuddled for a while before they were on top of me, kissing me desperately again. They slipped two fingers back inside me as we kissed, making sure I was ready. I moaned into their mouth, desperate to feel them pulsing inside me. They rubbed their cock against mine making me cry out before rubbing it against my hole. They started to slowly push into me, they were kissing me and running their fingers through my hair. It only hurt a bit before it started to feel really really good. I told them to move and they did, thrusting into me deliciously hard and fast. They went back and forth between kissing my lips and biting my neck, I played with their nipples and held onto them as they pounded me. Their thrusts started getting sloppy and they grabbed my hips tightly, burying their face in my neck and moaning.

"Mm fuck Ty! Baby I'm so close ah I'm gonna cum in you love, gonna fill you up nice and good."

"Ah yes Jay! Fucking own me, I'm all yours Jayden, I'm about squirt all over your big cock!"

They started thrusting hard again, it only took 4 thrusts before we were both cumming. Feeling them explode inside me as I explode around then was incredible, I don't think I'll ever get used to it. After we both came down from our orgasms they just held me there, not pulling out and successfully keeping their cum inside me. I felt complete and do could do was smile and cuddle against them as we fell asleep like that.