All Comments on 'Feeling You'

by Somelittlebitch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When speaking about an individual one does not use the words that define plural more than 1 person. In this instance you call the Trans they them when it should be she or her. And in using plural uses of them and they it makes for a very difficult read. Use them and them for groups not singular!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They/ them are singular pronouns for non-binary folks, and it 100% makes sense.

This is hot.

ArcaneHubrisArcaneHubrisover 1 year ago

It's not often you see stories with characters that use they/them pronouns. It's nice to see. I hope the negative comment doesn't discourage you. I really enjoyed the story and I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Anonymous#1 singular they pronouns have been used since shakespearean times but I don’t see you grammar cops having a grudge towards Shakespeare. Not everyone uses binary pronouns. But someone using neopronouns instead of he/she/they (since you don’t like singular they) is probably an issue to you too huh?

Op this is a great story and it fills a void in my otherwise lonely life lol I’m proud of you!

Raz_96Raz_96over 1 year ago

Thank you for the non binary representation! The singular they is totally correct. This is a great story and I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving the nb and ftm rep! This was such a cute story and I really enjoyed reading it. Cute, sexy, and gay. Love love love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This were an confusing reads. I meant if one grammar rules can be broken, why not all of her. Who decide between the "number" of subjects, the speaker or the object? How many am I? An observer decides I am one? I prefer to be plural. Which is correct? So if an individual occupy a plural pronoun, does that mean the VERB is also plural? And I'm not even talking about confusion between modifiers. Mary really hate dogs. They scare them. Who's they?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous