Feelings of Inadequacy: Minh Rose Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6 of the story: "FEELINGS OF INADEQUACY: MINH ROSE.
3.2k words
4.64
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There wasn't much of an option, really. The more she considered her two options, the clearer it became. Retirement was not tempting, leeching off of her husband even less so. So be it, she'll probably get a ton more changes follow this anyways, might as well take what little control she has and run with it. She clicked on the big fat ACCEPT button. Immediately her vision blurred, until it was all dark. An intense case of vertigo washed over Minh as reality rewrote itself around her.

First her vision returned, then the world stopped spinning around her until finally it was all stationary again. The first few things she noticed was a new addition to her ears, more specifically, her earlobes. She had big hoop earrings hanging from each ear. New memories and knowledge flooded her brain as she examined herself using her phones selfie camera. Knowledge about how to operate the computer efficiently, excel commands she'd never even heard of. What she should do first thing in the morning. How her boss liked his coffee ...And how he liked his dick sucked.

WHAT? Memories of sucking Mr Richard's cock come rushing. God, there were so many. She'd practically sucked his dick on the daily, sometimes more often than once. How was this supposed to help her out being a secretary?

Was the OS oral skill perchance? It certainly would make sense..

Minh felt sick, like she had to throw up. Maybe it was the immense amount of knowledge that'd just flooded her brain. Maybe it was the copious amounts of dick-sucking-sessions she'd had with her boss that she suddenly remembered. Either way, she got up from her position and headed for the ladies room. With her head in a completely different place, she didn't catch the extra sway in her step, or how she jutted her chest out slightly more than usual. All thanks to the movement "buff" of course.

She'd been in the toilet for about ten minutes before she came to terms with everything. She'd thankfully withstood the need to puke.

Leaving the stall, Minh caught notice of something ..odd. Squinting into the mirror above the sinks she noticed a slight bulge where each of her nipples were supposed to be. Upon further inspection it became obvious that she now sported a couple of new nipple piercings. Two studs, one in each nipple. They were quite prominent, even through her bra and shirt. Adding two and two together, she came to the realization that BM had meant body modifications. The earrings, and the nipple piercings too!

She became curious, what else had been added to her body which previously was barren? In her search of further modifications she pulled her shirt out from under her skirt and lifted it, finding a navel piercing. She tried to remove it, half expecting it not to work. To her surprise it actually did work, for about three seconds. The old piercing vanished from between her fingers and a new one found it's place right back in her belly button. It wasn't the same piercing though, this one was pink and actually dangled. It looked incredibly tacky.

"Right, I should probably not try that again with any of the other ones" she said to no one in particular.

Turning around she inspected her back, or at least as much of it as she could expose without getting completely naked. A horrified expression formed on her face as she found a tramp stamp peeking up from behind her skirt. There was no text, only an intricate pattern with a pink heart in the middle. The same type of pink that her new navel piercing was. This find begged the question, what other ink was on her body? Now was not the time to find out though. There was only so much time in a day, and she'd spent a decent chunk of it getting semi naked in the ladies room. It was a miracle that nobody had come by while she was "at work".

Back at her desk, Minh got to work. Actually knowing what to do and how to do it turned out to be quite helpful. Not to mention it gave her some sort of pride and accomplishment, something which was unthinkable to her just hours earlier. How could Minh Rose, former CEO find herself enjoying the job of a mere secretary, if only a little?

Once the clock hit 1 PM on the dot a signal shot off in Minh's brain. Instinctively she got up from her chair and knocked on her boss' door. Without even listening for a cue to ender, she went on in and smiled.

"Right on time as always Minh, I'm so lucky to have a secretary of your caliber and skill." The way he drew out the word skill really made her uncomfortable. Deep down she knew exactly what was about to happen but didn't want to admit it to herself.

There were no further words exchanged after that, just a mutual understanding from both parties as to what came next.

Minh unbuttoned a couple more buttons from her shirt, and made sure that her hair was in a ponytail. Once the "checklist" was complete she got down under Mr Richard's desk and unbuckled his belt. It was a glass desk, completely see through. With the exception of his monitor, keyboard and mousepad, Nick had an unobstructed view as his secretary did the most important task of the day.

After unbuckling his belt she pulled down his pants, all the way down to his ancles. Every movement she had down to muscle memory, obviously having done this quite a few times already.

Minh pulled out the already rock hard member of her former XO and got to work with her right hand. Whilst her right hand was at work, her left hand wandered to her left tit. Massaging it, truly giving Nick the show of a lifetime from under the glass table.

She moaned a little as she squeezed her breast, switching from one to the other and back multiple times. After a short while of this pre-show, the main event started as she gently pushed the hard cock in between her lips.

These lips were meant for sucking, she remembered him saying some time ago. A stray memory never lived.

As Minh devoured her boss' cock her mind wandered to how horrible a day it had been so far. First she'd lost her job, then she'd gotten piercings and tattoos she never in a million years would've gotten willingly. And to top it all off, she was no the personal cock-sleeve of her former XO.

A couple of twitches indicated that Nick was just about ready to blow. After countless of sessions of this, Minh had gotten to know his cock as well as the back of her own hand. One thing she hadn't been aware of until he actually came was that she always swallowed. Probably for the best, as she didn't dare do the walk of shame to the ladies room to get cleaned up.

Looking down at her through the transparent desk was a leering, and obviously very satisfied man. Looking back at him was a gaping Minh, showing off and proving that she'd swallowed his entire load. How demeaning and repulsive this whole getup was. She felt like crying, but found herself unable to. To her, this was all still very new. For her body however it was just another Monday, and Tuesday, and Wednesday, and Thursday, and Friday. God, she really had to do this daily for the rest of her miserable career? Perhaps she'd risk it with the app tomorrow, just this once, to get out of this predicament.

Minh did an excellent job for the rest of the day of avoiding her boss entirely, making sure she didn't have to suck his dick again.

The first thing she did when she came home was to take a long warm shower. During her shower further inspection of her body was in order. Turns out she'd missed a piercing and a few tattoos. No wonder she hadn't seen the piercing earlier, it was in her clit! With every discovery, Minh felt less and less like the powerful CEO she'd once been and more and more like the slutty secretary she was becoming. In addition to the piercing she'd also found a few more tattoos. The most notable ones being two lace bows on her back thigh, just under her butt. Her right ancle also sported thorns running around it, forming a full circle. Finally was a small and rather discreet butterfly on her right shoulder blade. She actually quite liked that one, too bad it was overshadowed by all the other much trashier tattoos she'd gotten.

The shower really revitalized her. She didn't feel as dirty anymore, she felt good in fact! She left the bathroom in just a towel and sat down on her side of the bed, phone in hand. She brought up the app and tried to get more information about it, but there was no FAQ, help tab, or anything to assist her in getting information. After a short minute of searching she gave up and laid down straight on the bed. It was early evening, but she was exhausted and fell asleep almost immediately upon laying her head on the pillows.

Sometime around 3 AM the following day she'd awoken, feeling well rested. Turns out if you go to bed too early, you wake up too early.

Her first instinct when waking up was to check her phone for the options of the day. She'd already formed a mental image of what she might want to get, most of which was oriented around her not being her boss' cumslut for a day more than absolutely necessary.

It's the fourth day of your new life! Please select up to two non-overlapping traits from each of the subjects. All options are based off of your initial preferred options.

David Chestnut:

Loyalty

Agreeableness

Class

Intelligence

Dung Phan:

Intelligence

BM

Submissiveness

Language

Minh was elated to see the loyalty option from her dad. She knew her father to be the most loyal partner possible. She'd never seen him eye another woman than his wife. This was perfect for sticking with her own husband. Finally a good change! Agreeableness was a bit more digestible now, given that she'd probably stay loyal anyways now. But was it better than class? Intelligence was pretty much out of the question now, losing any more IQ than she already had would make her really dysfunctional all together. It now a matter of class versus agreeableness alongside the much needed loyalty.

As for her grandmother, intelligence from her grandmother was shaky. She didn't know who she was and she could very well be less intelligent than her father, in which case it'd be a huge risk. On the other hand, betting on her grandmother having above average intelligence could lead to recovering some much needed IQ points.

Body modification as she now knew it to be would perhaps be a bit excessive given how much she'd already received. Submissiveness couldn't hurt if her loyalty was reserved for her husband. She hadn't really notice much change with her language, so perhaps it was another freebie?

Her main goal was to try and get back as much as possible. The first step was to secure her relationship with her beloved husband, next came career. With her lack of relationship with her Dung it was a minefield to pick anything from her. From what she'd already gathered she had a few tattoos and piercings, not a very promising sign to say the least..

David Chestnut:

Loyalty*

Agreeableness

Class*

Intelligence

Dung Phan:

Intelligence*

BM

Submissiveness*

Language

Minh allowed herself to pick submissiveness again. If she'd be loyal to her husband there would be no harm in it. She'd rather live in a patriarchal home than get any more tattoos and piercings, at least for the time being. In an attempt to regain some IQ she went for intelligence on Dung's side instead of her father's. If her father was dumb and that lead to her becoming dumber. Perhaps taking a chance that her grandmother was intelligent would pay off in her favor.

Upon hitting submit there was a message visible briefly before she shut her phone off and went to bed. Something about selection and the loyalty trait..

Before falling asleep however she noticed the air around her change somewhat. Like if the whole room was being turned on it's head. She had a bad feeling about it, but didn't want to face the new reality in the middle of the night so she plowed through it and remained in bed..

Waking the following morning Minh felt refreshed. She also felt her mind being much slower than usual. Her gamble had failed spectacularly. Where she'd lost about 20 IQ points when selecting from her father, that would've slowed down to a halt once they'd evened out at the same level. Selecting intelligence from her father would've taken away another 2 points or so, making them even. Instead she'd gone for her grandmother, which was a further 10 points down, leaving Minh at a pitiful 83. She could still function in her job, in fact, people had graduated from universities with lower IQ than hers.

Besides her mind running in quicksand she also felt meeker. Like she didn't want to make big decisions or do anything on her own. After getting out of bed her usual routine would consist of showering and getting ready for the day. Today she strayed from that pattern and skipped showering, putting on the clothes she'd worn prior. Prior in the sense that it's what she would've worn had she been the person she was today, yesterday..

Whereas she'd normally wear a fairly respectable mid-thigh skirt along with stockings she now wore a micro-skirt and a fishnet pantyhose. Her top had been replaced by a parody of an office shirt which was more a crop top than anything else, being tied at the bottom to showcase her belly and her navel piercing.

Her earrings had also grown a little in size, going from large hoops to even bigger ones.

The whole outfit was brought together by a pair of tacky leopard print heels. No matter who you asked, Minh looked low class, bordering to trashy.

Minh paid it no mind though, or rather, she didn't actually notice anything being different.

Leaving the bedroom she was disappointed to see that her husband had left already, which was odd. Her day should've started before his. Looking at the clock she noticed she'd overslept. By a lot. Instead of getting stressed and rushing out the door to work, which would've been her natural response, she just sighed and got on with it taking her sweet time getting ready.

Coming into the office there was a different air surrounding Minh. Her "buffs" from the secretary deal assisted in her stride through the cubicles. The last time she'd walked here she felt as though she was still part of the team. This time around she felt small, more like an item than a valued asset to the firm. The male employees ogled her as she swayed her hips in an overly seductive manner, even going as far as bending a little at the hip whenever she greeted someone in person, making sure they got a good view of her almost nonexistent cleavage. All these mannerisms came to her as naturally as breathing, courtesy of the changes she'd undergone glossing over certain parts of her original self.

Arriving at her workstation a few things stood out as being different to how they were yesterday. Her desk, previously made out of wood was now completely made out of glass. It was pretty obvious what purpose it served as it was also devoid of any items. Whereas there'd been a computer, some space for files and various office supplies on it the day prior it was now completely barren with the exception of a phone.

Feeling the deal doing it's work, new knowledge seeped into her head, reminding her that her only job as a secretary was to relay phone calls to her boss, or tell the caller to ring back later if he was unavailable.

No matter how hard she tried, Minh couldn't combat her "programming" which forced her knees to be separated whilst seated. The gap formed between her legs paired with the already short skirt which rode further up her thigh while seated gave a pretty decent view of her underwear through the glass table. It was almost funny watching people leave and enter her boss' office. You could tell just from their reaction as they caught a glimpse of her undergarments if they first timers or regulars. One of the guys even gave her a simple "nice" as he walked past her.

The amount of calls throughout the first half of the day were minimal, and only lasted for about five seconds, which is the exact time needed for Minh to either wire them through or tell them her boss wasn't in. Had her mind been the same as before all of this she would've found it a humiliating job. She was nothing more than ornament.

Not all her "fellow employees" were as kind as the "nice"-guy. At one point one of them came up to her and asked how good I'd have to be at sucking cock for Richards to have such a dinosaur for a secretary. He did have a point though. It'd make sense for her boss who apparently only cared about looks to hire someone young. Turns out he had a taste for older women, and Minh had in his words "Aged like fine wine". It may have been a cheesy compliment, but it was quite true. If one could look past the less than classy apparel there was a semi-dignified woman..

Some time after lunch Mr Richards, who'd insisted Minh only call him Carl came back into the office from what she assumed to be a meeting. He was clearly elated about something.

Leaning onto her desk his eyes were exclusively glued to her cleavage.

"I have some great news, but I'm not supposed to tell anyone.. But I figured, since you're my secretary and all. You are basically just an extension on myself, at least in legal terms. You won't tell anyone, you're loyal to me, right?"

"Sure boss, I wouldn't dream of it!" Minh faked some excitement to match Carl's enthusiasm, yet another a skill she'd received from the deal.

Just as he was about to spill the beans a call came in, demanding his immediate attention.

"Sorry Minh, I'll tell you later, yea?"

"Absolutely Carl, I can't wait" she purred back at him with much more passion than she'd intended.

Once he'd left through his office door Minh's attention was immediately directed towards her phone. During the conversation she'd received a notification which caused it to flash and vibrate which was odd considering she'd left it on mute.

Selection confirmed and validated was all it said. Obviously it'd had to be the app Minh reasoned, but what the hell it was on about she had no idea.

Later in the day, right before closing time Minh was called into Carl's office. She'd already serviced him for the day, but figured he might've wanted a second go. That theory was however shut down when she came in and noticed a rather serious look on his face. His expression was stern but there was also a look of joy hidden somewhere underneath.

"We have to talk.."