Feet Up with The Stars Ch. 01

Story Info
Margot Robbie goes on a foot fetish talk show.
1.5k words
3.4
1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gyandev
gyandev
27 Followers

*Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction, and contains content that is inappropriate for audiences below the age of 18. The story features portrayal of a real-life celebrity, which may or may not be accurate to their actual persona and beliefs. The story is not meant to be malicious towards the celebrity.*

Alan Miller took one final look at himself in his vanity mirror in the green room. Using a handkerchief, he dabbed his forehead, trying to calm his nerves. In a few minutes, he would be hosting the very first episode of a brand new talk show: Feet Up With The Stars. In his 29 years of age, he had never once thought he would be presented with such a golden opportunity. Being able to worship the feet of beautiful celebrities and getting paid for it? It was like his wildest dreams had come true.

But what was truly making Alan nervous was the celebrity who he would be interviewing for the first episode. Margot Robbie was not only one of the most attractive women on the planet, but also had feet that could make even someone who did not have a foot fetish weak in the knees. Alan couldn't count the number of times he had seen Margot's theatre scene in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. He had fantasized many times to be able to massage and worship her feet, and today he would get the opportunity to do so.

From a legal point of view, it wasn't as if Alan would do anything illegal. The premise of the show as well as the acts that would be performed had all been agreed upon by the producers and Margot's agents.

As Alan came out on stage, the opening theme of the show played. He took a quick glance at the audience in the studio. Probably close to a 100 people. Alan put on a charismatic smile on his face and looked directly at the hard cam.

"Welcome everybody, to the first episode of Feet Up With The Stars! I am your host Alan Miller. It is an incredible honor to be presented with this opportunity."

The music died down as the audience started applauding.

"Now, our first celebrity is one of the most glamorous actresses in the entire world. Starting her career back in 2008, she has gone on to become one of the most high-profile actresses in Hollywood. Please welcome the beautiful Margot Robbie!"

The audience started applauding loudly as Margot came out on stage, a big smile on her face. She was wearing a beautiful black dress that revealed her long, smooth legs from the mid-thigh down. Her feet were encased in black high-heeled shoes.

Alan walked over and gave Margot a quick hug, as they both sat down opposite each other with a polished wooden table between them.

"So, Margot, tell us a bit about what you have been up to."

"Well, nothing much, actually. As you might be aware, I have taken a bit of a break from acting, after the huge success of Barbie."

"Yes of course, that truly was an awesome movie. Tell us a bit about how you felt acting in that role."

"Well it was unlike any other movie I have ever done. Barbie is a huge cultural icon for the girls all around the world, so it was very important that I do my best to do justice to her."

"Well, judging from how well the movie performed, I would say you succeeded in your goal. Could you tell us about what kind of roles you would like to do in the future?"

"I don't know, I am pretty open to all sorts of roles. Nothing specific comes to mind really."

"Well, let's get to business shall we? How do you feel about your feet?"

Hearing this question, Margot smiled and answered, "Well, I have always considered myself to have pretty feet."

"Hm, I see. How about you put them on this table and let the audience and the people at home take a look?"

Margot giggled, and rested her feet on the table. Her high-heeled shoes were open-toed, showing off her white nail polish. The audience started cheering loudly.

Alan carefully took off Margot's shoes, revealing her feet to the camera. He put the high heels aside, and turned his focus to Margot's feet.

"Wow, those are beautiful!" Her feet were truly like that of a goddess. Her toes were all perfectly shaped, her soles looked smooth and soft, and her arches were high and feminine.

"Thank you. I take a lot of pride in making sure my feet look good."

"They do look amazing. I especially love the white nail polish. Alright, its time for the Smell Test! I will be smelling your feet and rating them out of 10. Are you ready?"

"Sure!"

Alan put his nose right between Margot's toes and took a deep sniff. To his delight, Margot's feet had a subtle sweaty odor. He greedily took more sniffs, filling his lungs with her foot musk.

"Wow, your feet smell pretty good! I would rate these... a 7 out of 10."

Margot giggled. "What's the criteria for this stuff anyways?"

"Well, it can be different for different people, but for me, I love it when a woman's feet have that natural, sweaty and musky odor."

"Oh, I see. So a 7 means that my feet have... a moderate amount of smell?" Margot asked curiously.

"Yeah, your feet are not very stinky, but they do have a slight odor."

"I see." Suddenly, Margot put her feet up to her nose and sniffed curiously. She scrunched up her nose and smiled, a little embarrassed. "Yeah, they do smell a little bit!"

"Don't be embarrassed! Every foot fetishist on the planet would do anything to smell your foot stink!"

"Huh, well that's pretty interesting! Tell me, what exactly is it about my feet that makes them sexy?"

"Well, your feet are simply beautiful. Your toes are all perfectly shaped, your soles are soft as pillows, and your arches are high."

Margot smiles at Alan's description of her feet. "Really? Well why don't you show your appreciation for these perfect feet by worshipping them."

Hearing this, the audience goes wild and starts clapping. Alan nervously adjusts his tie, and says, "That's what I plan to do."

Alan begins to worship Margot's feet. He begins by planting a few kisses on her soles, making Margot giggle. Then, he starts running his tongue up and down her soles, greedily licking up all the sweat. Alan proceeds to suck on Margot's white toes, moaning at the taste.

Meanwhile, Margot is simply loving the worship she is receiving. It is sort of mesmerizing to watch how into her feet Alan is. She decides to try some dirty talk, hoping to arouse him further. "You like that, you perv? You like slobbering all over these perfect feet?"

"I wuv it." Alan mumbles while his mouth is stuffed with Margot's toes.

Margot giggles, pulls her foot out of Alan's mouth, and playfully slaps his across the face with it. "Naughty boy, don't you know it's impolite to talk while you have food in your mouth?"

The way Margot was playing along had made Alan's cock extremely hard. He quickly adjusted his pants to alleviate some of the pressure on his dick. "Sorry ma'am."

Meanwhile, the audience and the people watching at home can't believe what they're witnessing. Margot Robbie, one of the most beautiful women on the planet, having her perfect feet worshipped for all to see. Even some people who didn't have a foot fetish were jacking it to this spectacle.

Margot sticks her feet in Alan's face again, ready for him to continue worshipping. Alan eagerly continues where he left off, sticking his tongue between her toes as he cleaned up all the sweat. Alan continued the worship for a few more minutes, before stopping abruptly.

Confused, Margot asked, "Why'd you stop?"

"Unfortunately, we're almost out of time for the show."

Margot smiled sadly. "I see, it sure seemed to fly by."

"I know, it was a blast having you and your perfect feet on the show."

Margot laughed. "Thank you, it was an honor. I hope to return again soon."

As it was time to conclude the show, Alan stood up and addressed the audience. "Well folks, please assist me in bidding farewell to Margot!" The audience began to applaud loudly, cheering for Margot Robbie.

The first episode of Feet Up With The Stars had performed amazingly, with incredible ratings and viewership. The show immediately became a worldwide sensation, and Alan was over the moon. It felt like he had discovered his calling in life. He couldn't wait to have more celebrities come on the show, and think of more fun segments to entertain the viewers.

To Be Continued

And that's the end of the first episode! Be sure to provide feedback, and also tell me what other celebrities you would like to see in the next chapters!

gyandev
gyandev
27 Followers