Feliformia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I failed...

Once Kitty's crotch was fully exposed, I slid a finger up her wet slit and reached her overly sensitive clit... I tried to be discreet about it, but Kitty moaned loudly, which I was hoping she wouldn't do. Why did I even think I could get away with it? Now everybody knew, probably even Syr, that was presumably still downstairs.

"Aaaaaaannnhh! Mark! No! Erika said no!" moaned kitty!

Erika slapped my hand away and presented me with her most evil grin. It was terrifying. I swore, there was even a red glow coming from behind her perforated blindfold.

"You have no idea what you just did. You are in for a world of pain, Mister."

What did she mean by this? A world of pain? It was even more mortifying. She and Kitty turned around and climbed on the bed. They knelt, facing each other, and started kissing passionately. I've seen them do this a million times in the past, but for some reason, tonight, in this dark room illuminated only by candles, it was a thousand times hotter.

Kitty was the first one to moan, of course, she always was, but Erika followed not long after. The kissing went on and on as they were rubbing their pink latex body on each other. My cock was so hard, and I wanted to join them so badly. I needed to fuck my catgirls. Was it not supposed to be my birthday? A day when all my wishes were supposed to come true?

Not inviting me to join the fun, the two girls laid down on the bed and started to make love, the most torrid love I've ever seen them do. It was so sensual, so erotic, so feminine. All I could do was to watch and suffer.

Were they really going to leave me aside? Was it because I dared to touch Kitty's crotch? That was so unfair... They set a trap to catch me when they asked me to unzip their crotch; they knew the temptation would be too high. I wanted to talk to them... I wanted to beg them and join! What they were doing to me could be categorized as torture.

For the next hour, they had wild sex in front of me, and only once they addressed me just to say that I could refill my glass and drink as much as I wanted. There was not a glimpse of an invitation to participate in sight.

The two rubber catgirls rubbed their pussy together, they had the sexiest 69 ever, and they noisily made out over and again, drooling everywhere on their chin and chest. It was so arousing. I wanted to free up my cock and at least masturbate during the show, but I knew Erika's wrath would be unimaginable, so I refrained from doing so.

After what seemed like an eternity, they both came to me and gave me a small kiss on the cheeks, and Kitty ruffled my hair, which was not enough reward to compensate for what I had just endured. My head, filled with moaning noises and erotic images, was about to explode; they had ravaged my mind. The two catgirls left the bedroom quietly, and they disappeared into the darkness of the hallway, giggling.

I stayed there. For a long time. Just trying to absorb what I had experienced. Then I remembered...

"Syr... SYR?"

It took a few seconds before I heard some footsteps climbing up the stairs. The cute maid entered the room and walked toward me. My fried brain thought she was going to sit on my lap and start kissing me, but those were thoughts from an imaginary world. Syr would do no such thing, of course. She took the glass from my hand and placed it on the tray on the side table.

"Master Mark, how are you doing so far?"

"..."

"It is alright. You don't need to answer. Please come with me. You must be hungry."

I stood up, but my legs were not-so-curiously wobbly. It was as if I made love to my girls, without having done it. I followed Syr back to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools in front of the island. Chatting was not what I had on my mind, but since Syr knew what happened, she worked on my recovery right away.

"You did well, Master Mark. Do not concern yourself. I will take care of you until your next event."

"... Next event?"

"Please, do not inquire. For now, I prepared a meal that you'll hopefully greatly appreciate. You may have guessed already by the aroma, but I made, just for you, an elk filet and a side of creamy potatoes. I picked the meat myself this morning from the local farm."

"Syr... This... This is incredible. It is my favorite meat ever! And it's expensive too. I need to give you something back."

"Master Mark! Please stop! How many times do we have to discuss this? You must not attempt to return any favor. Here is your plate. Please taste it and let me know what you think."

Did she scold me again? I was overwhelmed, and I probably drank a bit too much upstairs, that was all I could do to cope with the mental strain. She placed a beautifully arranged plate in front of me and sat on the stool next to mine. Her intention was not to eat with me. Instead, she would just oversee my dinner to ensure everything was perfect. It was so odd to have someone fulfilling my role like this. Usually, it was me who was feeding the girls and making sure they were okay. That's what Syr was doing, just way better than I could have done.

I poked a piece of elk with my fork and put it in my mouth. The amazing taste and texture suddenly made my life so much better. It melted on my tongue like a sugar cube made of heaven. Not only was Syr an outstanding actress, if she were acting that is, but she was also a seriously solid cook.

"Syr... I'm sorry for having a hard time following your rules. I'm not used to it. I really appreciate what you are doing. It is amazing. Your meal tastes just fantastic. I'm very grateful for everything you have done for me so far."

"Of course, Master Mark."

More than likely understanding the honesty of my comment, Syr was now smiling wildly. She was a cute maid, but inside she was still a human being, and the efforts put into all of this deserved praise, even though this might have been part of a game.

She served me a glass of wine, again, my favorite. Kitty and Erika have done a great job briefing her about the little frivolous culinary things I loved the most. I was under the impression that Syr knew my tastes better than I did myself.

After the copious meal, she led me to the living room for another round of relaxation. Syr carried the bottle of wine and my glass, and I was following her like a docile pet.

"Master Mark, please pace yourself, there is still quite a bit in store for you tonight. How are you feeling?"

"I feel great. You know, I was very anxious after my first... event. It was quite an intense experience to see those two rubber things having such a great time in front of me. But Syr, you are so good at calming me down. I know you don't want me to know anything about you, but can I ask you just one small question?"

"... You may ..."

"Are you enjoying yourself tonight?"

She looked at me with her big grey eyes. Then a big smile appeared on her face, more than happy I didn't ask for her real name or who she was in the real world.

"Very much, Master Mark, very much."

Her answer put some life back into me. One thing I enjoyed the most was when people around me were happy. Knowing Syr was enjoying herself, and that it was not just a chore or a task, lifted my spirit. It was too important to me to know everybody had fun; this way, I could continue following their evil plan with a certain peace of mind.

"So, what are we doing next?"

"You digest your elk a bit more, and then we will go to your second event. I can tell you a thing or two about this one. Would you like to know?"

"Sure ... Hey, wait for a second! Was this a trick question just now?"

"Yes, it was. Very perceptive of you, Master Mark. I'm preparing you mentally for your next event."

Well, her answer couldn't have been more honest. She and her little smile continued.

"Master Mark, during your first event, I demanded from you not to touch them in any way. I do not know if you did or not, I was too far away to hear anything, but I don't want to know, it is between your girlfriends and you. Before your arrival, Erika stated there would be two possible outcomes. Touched or not touched. All I know is that it will strongly affect your next event."

My blood drained from my face. I did touch Kitty, and the words Erika used at that time turned my guts into a small, shriveled ball of tubes.

You have no idea what you just did. You are in for a world of pain, Mister.

I knew Erika, and I was totally screwed...

"They love you very much, Master Mark. You are lucky to have them."

"Yes... I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Sometimes I think I don't deserve their love."

Syr kind of froze up when I said that. She placed a hand on my neck and looked at me straight in the eyes. The words that came out of her mouth were not the ones I expected.

"On the contrary, you very much deserve it. Very much. You would be a fool to repeat such words ever again! Do you realize that you saved Kitty from an uncertain future? She was sad beyond belief before you met her. Having to deal with the loss of her father and having to part ways with her mother, she ended up in the street with only a backpack almost empty. She was starving herself to death emotionally and physically. You did save her, Master Mark."

"... Syr..."

"As for Erika, even if very strong, she was lost. Yes, she had a fruitful career so far and is now financially independent, but she paid an enormous price for it. Her life. She was exhausted, lonely, and misunderstood. Her soul was screaming for help, but no one was there to hear her complaints. She needed to meet someone smart that could keep up with her great intelligence, but she only found sorrow over the years. You let her into your heart and showed that it was okay to love again. That she was not dead inside."

Wow. Syr knew a lot about Kitty's past, which was a bit surprising, but she knew even more about Erika, things I could never have imagined. Syr lifted her soft hand to my cheek and dropped one last sentence.

"Master Mark, you, above all else, deserve to be loved."

I couldn't utter another word, and Syr knew it. As if I was where she wanted me to be, she stood up and grabbed my wrist.

"It is time. Come with me upstairs."

I was a mess emotionally. Tonight was a roller coaster, and I didn't feel in control of anything. I understood Syr was here to manage my birthday and to turn all of this into a massive love display. Playing with my mind and making me appreciate what was happening was her role, but she was also here to keep me in one piece as I was going through this.

Quickly enough, we were back in the candlelit bedroom, and Syr turned to me with some more instructions.

"Please take off all your clothes and underwear and get under the bedsheets while I'm going to inquire what scenario Erika selected for you. For your sake, I hope you behaved well earlier."

That didn't sound overly reassuring. Syr didn't know, but I screwed up royally during the first event. I was pretty sure Erika would be involved directly on that one as she was the newborn sadist who probably came up with the punishment in case of failure.

I knew Syr would probably not want to see me naked, so I hurried and stripped down before she came back. I pulled the sheets and sat on the bed. This red satin set was so soft. Why did I not buy anything like this before? I slid, and that was the proper term for it, under the sheets, and fully embraced the new feeling.

Hidden up to my chest by the time Syr came back, I noticed her disgruntled look.

"Master Mark, apparently you lacked self-control. Listen, I do not want to be overly involved as I am not your girlfriend. But I have to prepare you for her, so please do not resist. Otherwise, it would make me even more uncomfortable. Do you understand?"

"I... guess... What do you need to do?"

"I have to tie you to the bed and gag you. Would that be okay?"

Would that be okay? It was a trap! It was now clear that Syr was not nearly as innocent and detached as she led me to believe so far. She laid a perfect trap, and I fell for it. If I said no, she would play the uncomfortable girl who just tried to help, making me feel guilty as hell. If I said yes, something out of my control would unfold. I believed she did this on purpose, but yet if I were wrong and she was honestly uncomfortable with all of this, then said no to her, I would hurt the poor girl and feel a pang of eternal guilt. In one word... I had no way out.

"Yes."

First, a black ballgag went in; I was so not used to this. I only tried one for fun; I usually used it on my catgirls to stop them from whining. It felt too much like a payback moment. Then Syr tied my wrist to the headboard using leather cuffs and some straps. It was loose enough not to make me feel stretched. I could probably even free myself with a bit of effort, but it was not my intention. Syr sat next to me and placed her hand on my satin covered belly.

"Master Mark, listen, someone will come in, and you'll experience new sensations, intense ones. Please don't be alarmed and do not panic. It will be a lot to take, but if you feel it is going too far, remember those words; you are not in danger. I WILL take care of you after this, and everything will be just fine. You must stay as calm as you can. Remember it, okay? Because it's true. You are safe. Now, only if something goes very wrong, I want you to open and close your hands a couple of times fully, and everything will stop right away, but please don't do it simply out of fear. Just nod if you understood everything, else I can repeat. "

I gave her a little nod.

"Good. Follow all her instructions, if any. Keep in mind this is very special for her as well. I am not sure exactly how she will handle you, Master Mark. But do your best to enjoy the moment as much as you can and make her feel appreciated. This is a very special moment. Like before, when the event is over, you are to call me."

Syr walked away and went to the other bedroom, leaving me alone in this surreal world. Her? Who was she referring to Kitty or Erika? And what in the world were they going to do to me? Was she just playing with my head? Were they going to kick me in the balls or something, that seemed unlike them. I was super nervous, and there was no going back.

My instinct told me that Erika would be the one showing up... Just because of what she said earlier. And I couldn't have been more right this time around. Erika's voice reached my ears, but I couldn't see her... yet. She was hiding in the hallway.

"Mark, close your eyes. Do not open them until I say so, okay? I have a surprise for us, so don't spoil it."

I couldn't reply, of course, but I closed my eyes.

Dark.

I felt a presence.

Something was near.

I could hear her breathing.

Was she nervous for some reason?

Her hand caressed my leg through the satin sheet.

Slowly, the top sheet crawled away from my body. I felt it slide down my torso, hips, thigh, knees, ankles, and feet. Totally gone now. I was as exposed and vulnerable as I could be. Another caress, on my thigh this time. But... Wait? What was this feeling?... It was a hand, alright, but it didn't feel like rubber. It was not a bare hand either. My brain started to fire in every direction in search of an explanation based on memories. I tried to associate this feeling with something I knew, but it didn't work. The pleasantness of the texture was the only thing I was sure of.

"Do NOT open your eyes yet. I know you want it badly."

After growling a severe warning, I felt Erika climbing on the bed. I think she was standing over me. The pressure of her feet was on each side of my hips, and something was dragging over my cock. What was this darn texture? What was it? If she were wearing her latex catsuit, that would have been her tail. But again, this was not latex.

She kneeled, squeezing my waist and rib cage between her knees, and she sat on my lower belly. I was now in full contact with this soft and warm texture, and the magnitude of the sensation finally caused me to understand what the material was... and I couldn't believe it. I really really wanted to open my eyes at this point. Please, Erika, let me open my eyes. She pressed her two hands on top of my chest... and spoke the magic words that I desired to hear.

"Look at me, Mark!"

I opened my eyes, and I jumped. The mental image I had in my mind was so different than what was in my visual field. My body that couldn't understand quickly enough what it was seeing jerked involuntarily, and I firmly pulled on my bonds. The dark creature placed a hand on my forehead and murmured some soothing words.

"Shhhh, shhh ... it's alright ... It's just me ... Erika. I surprised you a bit, didn't I? Hehe."

What was sitting on top of me was beyond reality. It was... a human cat! And by this, I meant something I've never seen before. Her face... It was not a human face, nor a latex face like what I was used to. It was a realistic cat face covered in short fur. She had a small muzzle with wriggling whiskers. I even saw small fangs when she talked a second ago. Two cat ears were mounted atop her head too. Her eyes... They were yellow cat eyes... yet, I could sense Erika's presence through them. Her hands rubbing my chest and the side of my neck managed to calm me down a bit as I was observing and understanding.

Even without a gag in my mouth, I wouldn't have spoken a single word. This was incredible. Erika talked to me again using her most attractive voice, the one that charmed me on our first date.

"Come on, look at me some more. Do you like what I'm wearing?"

Conscious that I was admiring her, the small cat raised to her knees, towering over me, to put herself on perfect display. She stretched her limbs out and flicked her wrists while turning her head sideways to display all her features. Entirely covered in short jet black fur, only the inside of her ears were a bit more pinkish for realism.

My brain couldn't comprehend how form-fitting this suit was, or if it was even a suit. I was used to seeing latex always sticking close to her skin; this time, it was fur following every single one of her sexy movements in the same perfect manner. Erika was the closest thing a human could be from a real cat. I then noticed her hands. Contrary to her latex suit, she had fingers...

... and an alarmingly shiny set of claws! Were those made of metal?

"Feel me!" she said.

She slowly lowered her entire body on top of mine while her fuzzy palms slid up my tied arms. If I thought satin felt good, her fur was a thousand times softer. I could feel her heart beating fast through her pelt. Syr told me that it would be hard for Erika too, so perhaps she was extremely nervous about sharing something like this, wearing a costume so different that many people would have thought weird.

She wouldn't get this harsh judgment from me. My current feeling was much different. I was confused and overwhelmed, that was a given, but I desired her. I wanted her to keep going and show me all she had for me to see; I needed to understand her, and I was over-excited to be here with my catgirl.

Her hands slid under my torso and pulled me into a hug. She also rubbed her face against my cheek and then moan-whispered erotically in my ear.

"Hold your breath and endure. I want you to feel who I am tonight."

Hold my breath and endure? What did she ...

"MMMMPPPHHHHH!"

It felt like a bunch of sharp nails digging into the skin of my back. Erika planted her sharp claws right around my spine area in between my shoulder blades, and there was nothing I could do to stop her.

Once again, Syr's words popped into my mind out of nowhere. You are not in danger... you are safe. Was I really? Between the mattress and the skin of my back was a set of metal claws, stimulating my nervous system. And just as the pain started to subside, the evil cat began to drag her hands out, making sure to scrape my skin in the process.