Feliformia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Mark, I need to blindfold you now. Would that be okay?"

"Syr... listen... I don't think I want this."

"I am not sure I understand? This is just a blindfold, and I will explain to you what ..."

"No, sorry... I mean... the clawing from Erika. It was fun and all, but look at me... she was rough!"

"... Master Mark? I don't get what you are saying. I didn't even tell you anything yet."

Was it possible that she didn't know about what was coming next? That Erika was ready to take care of me again; she was dressed up and had been sharpening her claws on the door frame. Thinking about it a little bit more, there were good chances Syr probably had no clue what Erika just did a second ago, hence her evident confusion. I didn't think she was acting this time.

She put so much effort into taking care of me since I came back from work. Cooking fantastic food was one thing, but accompanying me through this whole madness and being my guide was undoubtedly a lot of work. She even had to tolerate my touchy hands multiple times. Telling Syr that Erika spoiled the next event would be disappointing to her. She put so much of herself into this.

And here I was again. Mr. Nice guy. I just couldn't break a girl's heart. I was ready to bite the bullet and go through this once more just to make a cute maid happy. So be it. I peacefully surrendered, hoping to be wrong about being lacerated a second time. I smiled a grateful smile and let Syr know about my intentions.

"I'm sorry, Syr, forget what I just said. Please, do what you have to do."

"Alright. But please, if something is bothering you, let me know. You reacted rather strangely just now."

"It's all good. It's nothing. I was just anxious about this next event."

She delicately tied the blindfold over my eyes. It was the least restricting blindfold ever. I could certainly take it off just by shaking my head around energetically. Plus, my hands were free. I was getting even more curious about this setup, but at least I would be able to stop Erika if she tried to shred me again.

"Master Mark, I know you can remove this blindfold easily. It is the point. You CAN remove it at any time during this event; it will be your decision. However, I encourage you to take your time."

"Okay... Sounds pretty simple."

"I would like to remind you that you cannot touch me."

"I know that... Wait! Why are you telling me this now?"

"Because I'm going to undress and cuddle with you while naked."

"WHAT?"

Syr was great and beautiful... but... What the hell? I removed my blindfold right away. She was there, standing next to my bed with one arm out of her dress. She froze and looked scared and embarrassed. A wave of guilt immediately traveled down my chest, but I wanted to know what was going on here?

"Syr! ... Syr! ... Let's talk about this first."

"You ... You don't find me attractive?"

Ah, crap! ... I hurt her.

"Nonono! That's not it! You are very desirable!"

"You... You desire me? But... I was... just going to cuddle with you. Are you saying you want... more?"

GAH!

"No! Wait! I have two girlfriends already..."

"I know that... They asked me to do this. Did... Did I do something wrong?"

GAH!

"They... Kitty and Erika, asked you to do this?"

"Yes! They wanted you to have fun new experiences for your birthday. They thought cuddling with a maid like in your books would be something you would have liked. They convinced me... I just wanted to be nice to you. I'm... I'm so sorry... I thought you believed me when I said you were safe with me around. I will talk to them and ask what they want to do. They said this would be okay... but you don't want it... I'm so embarrassed... I thought you'd have liked this. I'm so sorry."

She quickly put her arm back in her dress and started to walk away. I felt like a major douchebag for doing something this humiliating to her. I really fucked up this time. My two catgirls planned all those activities to make me happy, and their reward was a man who couldn't control his fears, and who was seeing problems everywhere, a man who was unable to have fun and enjoy spontaneous opportunities.

Enough! That's enough with the worries! I can fix this!

"Syr... Wait! Please... stay."

She stopped in her tracks but didn't turn back toward me. Was she ... sobbing?

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I don't want to ruin everything you worked so hard for, and I would love to cuddle with you. My girls were right."

"They already suspect something went wrong. It's too late."

"No, it is not. I'll put the blindfold back on. Go let them know everything is okay, and we are simply resetting this event."

"Mmm... Master Mark, you were a bit harsh to me. I just tried to give you something nice. It was not my fault. I just went by what they had told me to do."

"I'm sorry, and I'll make it up to you somehow. You did nothing wrong. It was all me. I'm always full of fears, always scared to hurt people. So I try to avoid it, but I always end up hurting them more. I'm really sorry."

Syr turned to face me; her beautiful grey eyes were watering a bit, yet, she started smiling again.

"You know, Kitty said you were a bit weird sometimes. I understand what she meant now. But I find you cute, Master Mark, I quite like you. Okay, I will see if they want to forget and restart. I'm willing to try again."

It only took her a minute to go and come back. She sat on the edge of the bed and told me the result of her negotiation.

"Obviously, they were not impressed, but they said that if you promise to go with the plan without backing out again, we will pretend nothing happened. Your girlfriends really want this for you."

"I promise. I will trust you, guys."

"Master Mark, do not worry about this mistake anymore, and I'll do the same. Please enjoy this session as much as you can. It is all for you."

She placed the blindfold back over my eyes and got off the bed.

"So, we are clear, right?... You won't touch me? If you do, I will stop."

"I promise. I won't. I'll just enjoy whatever you decide to do."

After all, it seemed I could get something right occasionally. I heard Syr's dress falling to the floor. Was this actually happening?

For some reason, this incident lifted a massive weight off my shoulders and gave me a boost of confidence. Surely, knowing that this was all part of a bigger plan to make me happy was a huge relief. I was still pretty sure that Erika would eventually show up and attempt to destroy me with her new claws, but I would cross that bridge when I get there. For now, being cuddled by one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met was something I looked forward to. AND she was a maid...

"Please, move your arms up a bit. Thank you!" she said.

Syr sat next to me on the bed and started rubbing my belly. I couldn't believe how soft her hand was. Maybe I was too used to Kitty's cushy rubber paws. This felt great. Her next move was to climb on top of me and lay down on my chest. Oh my God, she was trembling so much... Why was she so nervous? I guess there was a reason for her to keep repeating she was not my girlfriend.

"Syr? Are you okay?" I asked

"S... sorry... I'm very nervous for some reason. Just let me rest on your chest for a bit... It will get better."

"Take your time. You know, you have the softest skin ever. I just want to hug you."

"Master Mark, ..."

"I know... don't worry. I'm not touching. I'm just saying."

"Thank you."

For the next few minutes, she stayed on top of me, naked. And she was right to take her time, it allowed her to calm down, and her shaking dissipated. She started to move her hands more and more, exploring my upper body. It was interesting, Syr gave me the impression she never touched a man before and all of this was new to her. Then I felt her torso lifting, and she started kissing my face gently, avoiding my lips.

"Master Mark? Is this okay? I... I didn't plan on doing this... But the girls told me it was okay if I wanted to try."

I had been such a douchebag earlier; I couldn't refuse her anything anymore. Plus, it was feeling so darn good. I told her it was okay, and she continued a bit more. Her warm breath was such a turn on. She was kissing my cheeks, my chin, my neck, my collarbones. Her body was more and more relaxed.

Next, I felt something brushing my lips... It was one of her nipples. I couldn't believe she was doing this! It was no accident; Syr invited me to play with her breasts using my mouth. There was not a chance in the world I could resist this. I started licking and sucking carefully what she was offering. I didn't know if she knew it, but her burning crotch was smearing juice all over my belly. I was not the only one turned on by this.

She just wanted to cuddle, but I think she was losing control a bit more than she expected. One cannot do this without being aroused. Perhaps she thought she could resist, but her plan didn't go too well.

"... mm..."

She was fighting hard not to moan, but her body twitched, almost as if she was going to have an orgasm out of nipple stimulation. She pulled away and sat back on top of my belly, panting.

"Master Mark! This... this is insane."

"It is. But it made me quite happy. Hehe."

"It... did?"

"Yes. I don't get to play with naked breasts too often. I have a lot of rubber breasts, and I love them, but naked is different. On top of that, it is the first time I get to do this with a cute maid like you."

"Then... Can... I try... something else? Your girls kind of gave me a lot of freedom for this part."

"Anything you want... I promised."

She was so shy and inarticulate now, and I was the confident one. Just as I thought about this funny role reversal, I felt a tug on my boxers. Syr slid them down my legs and took them off. There was not a chance in the world that she didn't notice how turned on I was at the moment.

She gently rubbed her hands all around my hips and thighs for a short while before placing one of them where I secretly wanted her to put it. Her delicate fingers grabbed my erected member, and she started stroking it delicately.

"Master Mark. Please do not remove your blindfold. This is so embarrassing for me. They told me I could play with you like this, but I didn't plan on doing it. I am a bit... surprised."

"Mmm, hey, don't worry... You are doing great. Just don't do anything you are not sure of, okay?"

As soon as I started to wonder if I was getting involved with a third girl, a soft fuzzy paw touched my chest.

"Hi, Mark! Having a bit fun with our maid, I see. I wondered what was taking so long."

ERIKA! My heart stopped. I felt her little metal claws playfully digging in the skin of my chest. I was embarrassed beyond understanding, one of my catgirls was here while I was getting a handjob from a new girl, and I was not sure if the other one was watching as well. I fought hard not to panic and remove the blindfold. But I promised I would go through with everything. I HAD to let them do whatever they wanted to me. Erika asked me to move.

"Mark, let me sit behind you. Just rest your back on me. I want to watch the show."

"Are you going to claw me again?"

"I didn't plan to... You want me to?"

"No! I had enough of it. Thank you very much. Where is Kitty?"

"Haha ... Maybe I'll claw you just a little. Kitty is still in the other bedroom. Don't worry. She is coming in a few minutes with a surprise. She wanted to be the last one playing with you tonight. But what you are doing to Syr is disturbing."

"What I am doing to...? Hey! I didn't ... She is the one who..."

Syr was silent but didn't stop massaging my cock. It must have felt very strange to give me a handjob while my girlfriend was watching. Erika couldn't have been more easy-going about all of this. There was not a spark of jealousy in her voice, just the usual teasing. She was cuddling my chest from behind and also rubbing my neck with her delicate fur-coated hands. I could get used to this, seriously. I never thought I had a fur fetish, but the sensations were so great and relaxing.

Then Syr decided to take it a step further.

"Erika?... Can... can I?"

"Yes, by all means. Mark is all yours. You did such a great job tonight, you deserve a small reward, right?"

Can what? And did Erika just take ownership of my body and offered it to other people? This new costume of hers was boosting her self confidence a bit too much. We would have to talk about this later. Syr was not an angel either for asking Erika before doing things to me. Good thing I was a willing candidate else I would have felt like a sex toy.

I quickly understood what Syr wanted. She pressed her lips on my cock and started sucking gently.

"Syr! Oh my God... this... feels amazing." I said.

Of course, Syr didn't reply, she was just moaning softly, and Erika planted her claws in my skin to shut me up. I wasn't to interfere with the blowjob. I got the message. She didn't want to take the risk to make Syr more uncomfortable than she was, so she gave me a bit more freedom instead.

"Hey Mark, use those hands of yours ... I'm not Syr, you know. You can touch me."

She was right ... Only Syr was off-limit. I had not received specific instructions this time about keeping my hands away from my girls. I reached her arms; they were so soft and warm. Her costume was terrific. It was perfectly tight to her skin, and the fur felt so real it was almost odd. Unless Erika was a real werewolf, this was a masterpiece of a catsuit.

"Hey Syr, don't make him come yet. He is not very resistant."

"Erika! You can't say that about me!" I retorted.

"Well, why don't we put that to the test. Syr, do you want to fuck him? I mean, you are already halfway there."

Syr froze. Then she tried to eject some clumsy words out of her mouth.

"Erika... I... I... Are you sure? Would it be okay? I mean... Kitty... "

"Kitty will be just fine. She will just tease him for the rest of eternity. Plus, she can pull as many orgasms out of this guy as she wants. Don't be shy; he can't look at your naked maid body with that blindfold on. And, if he tries to remove it, I'll claw him hard."

"But... Kitty really wanted this...," Syr pleaded.

And right on cue, Kitty's voice resonated. She was right there in the room with us, and Syr probably had no idea.

"Meow! Erika's idea is great! You can fuck him, Syr, this is hot. He is all yours. I'll give him my surprise a bit later, that's all. Anyway, with all the trouble he gave you, he deserves to wait a bit longer. Plus, he clearly likes you."

"Hey, guys? Nobody is going to ask for my opinion?" I asked.

"No!"

"No!"

"No!"

I was so screwed. I could never win any fights against Kitty alone, so how could I even think of winning against three cute girls. This was madness, but it was good madness. They did all this for me, to make me experience new things, and it was unbelievable.

First, I got welcomed by a cute maid after work; then, my two rubber cats gave me an unrestrained lesbian show full of perversion; then, Erika unleashed he sadistic side while wearing a new crazy suit she got from I don't know where. And now ... I was on the bed, resting my back on the cute and soft Erika while being watched by Kitty the voyeur and being sexually assaulted by a beautiful maid who came right out from a book. It was almost too much.

I may have mentioned this before, but I felt as if I was the luckiest guy on Earth.

Syr moved around. She climbed on top of me to sit on my belly. She was trembling again. Poor Syr, why was she so nervous? Anticipation maybe?

"Mark, caress her naked body slowly, it would calm her down a bit," Erika said.

"I was told not to do that."

"Ah, don't worry about it, it's fine. Right, Syr?"

"Y... Yes... I think so. Just this once."

Her voice was trembling too, poor little thing. I slowly reached her thighs with my hands, not to startle her. Her skin was warm and soft. I tried to be as gentle as possible when I rubbed her hips and her small waist. Out of her uniform, she was skinnier than I expected. I moved up to her chest and ran my hands on her warm small breasts. She was panting heavily, and her little heart was beating fast.

Erika was behind me, enjoying herself more than just a bit.

"Syr, you are so freakin cute when you are turned on, you know that?" she asked.

"Come on, I want to take my blindfold off now," I said.

"Ah, no. Not before you come deep inside her,"

"ERIKA! This is so dirty!" Syr said.

The cute maid sounded embarrassed beyond measure when Erika dropped her suggestion on us. Nonetheless, Syr groaned and decided to go for it. I felt her hand grabbing my painfully hard cock, and she sat on it, swallowing the whole length in one shot. As my brain melted of pleasure, I kept massaging her body to reassure her everything was fine. It didn't take her long to ride me hard.

For an embarrassed girl, she quickly found her pace. She was good at it too. Trapped between Erika and Syr, getting fucked was the only thing I was allowed to do. I had never been in such a predicament. Kitty, Erika, and I did a lot of fun stuff in the past, but I never felt this helpless and controlled in bed. What a great night of discovery.

The fucking kept going for a while, I got the impression Syr came twice already, but she was way too shy and wouldn't let us hear her moans, even under Erika's encouragement.

And then I came ... and came ... and came, filling Syr's inside. What a powerful orgasm that was. This whole setup made it so unique and exciting. She stopped her hips motion and collapsed on top of my chest, panting heavily and clenching involuntarily around my cock, still prisoner inside her wet and burning vagina.

"Let me take those sticks out of your hair," Erika said.

What? What did she just say? Sticks in hair? What the hell was she talking about? I suddenly felt a large bundle of soft hair falling all around my neck and shoulders.

This was... problematic. I knew Syr had... VERY short hair!

So why was I suddenly buried under a pile of long hair? Who was this girl resting on top of my chest if it was not Syr?

No! It couldn't be!

I've experienced this feeling in the past, every time I got tricked by those evil catgirls of mine. Erika made a sarcastic comment that sent an electric shock down my spinal cord.

"Uhoh! Mark seems to be a bit confused... again. Come on, girl, sit up properly so we can remove his blindfold."

I felt what I thought was Syr's body on my chest, rising, and then her two hands rested side by side on my thorax in a very familiar way. The very long hair dragged off my chest as she did that. This was NOT Syr! There was no way. My heart was racing, and the blood was pounding inside my ears. What have they done to me this time? Erika, in control, gently whispered in my ear a message that was only for me to hear. She was requesting my help.

"Mark, I think you know what is going on here. Be as nice as you ever been, okay? It was extremely difficult for her to do this; she will need all your support and kindness. I'll take your blindfold off... Tell me when you are ready."

She didn't tell me exactly what was going on, but I fully understood the meaning of it. I now knew what they had done, at least, the important part, and I just couldn't believe it. I got a surge of empathy and love like never before. My whole body filled up with an incommensurable amount of joy and happiness. Not just for myself ... but for Kitty as well.

"Erika ... Do it."

She slowly lifted the silky blindfold off my face.

Sitting on top of me was the girl of my life. Her soul was shining like a billion stars. I didn't remember her face all that much, but it was her. It was my Kitty, out of her latex suit for the first time since I fell in love with her.