Feliformia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could finally lay my eyes on her real skin and face. She was as naked as she could have been, pure and vulnerable. They gave me, in this instant, the best birthday gift that I could have ever dreamed of. Kitty offered me her true self, body, and mind.

I raised my hand to touch her naked face for the first time... But Erika, a bit apprehensive, intercepted my arm before I reached Kitty.

"Careful Mark ..."

"It's... It's okay, Erika... I'm fine...," Kitty said.

Kitty gently grabbed my hand, which was the weirdest thing in the world, considering she never had use of hers around me. She had never touched me before. She pressed the palm of my hand on her warm post-orgasm cheek. This feeling was paradise. It was as if I were touching the most expensive diamond in the world. There was only one Kitty, and I finally met her without any second skin.

Syr, was behind her, watching the whole love scene, fully clothed. She never touched me, and I never touched her. She had merely been a voice actress who completely fooled me. Smiling calmly and playing in Kitty's hair doing a ponytail, she gave her a small hug from behind.

"Kitty, what are you doing? Hehe... You are supposed to kiss him now. He loves you so much, you know."

Kitty looked at Syr for a short moment and received a little encouraging nod in return. She slowly leaned forward and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips before pulling back with a worried look on her face.

"Do... Do you still love me like this?" Kitty asked.

"What do you think, cathead? I have loved you like this since I met you at the bookstore. Didn't you know that?"

"I... did... but... I was a bit scared... You loved latex Kitty so much on that first day ..."

"Kitty, Kitty, Theresa! Listen. Look at me. I always loved you without the suit... I always loved you with the suit... The only thing that is changing tonight is that I love you even more than before. I will always love you, and I will never let you go. Ever! No matter what you decide to do or wear."

Kitty curled into a small ball of cuteness atop my chest, once more unable to cope with her emotions. She hugged me tightly and whispered her joy.

"I love you, Mark."

The next few minutes were all about me cuddling my awesome birthday present. Syr was lighting back up all the dead candles to brighten the mood a bit. Erika, her, was just stuck behind me, waiting for this mushy scene to end. Playing in my hair was no longer entertaining, so her patience ran out, and she planted her metal claws in my shoulders.

"Aaaah!"

"Man, those things are awesome. Mark, it is going to be so much fun from now on."

"I don't think so, Erika. I don't think so... Didn't you see the carnage you have done? I needed bandages."

"It's just a flesh wound."

Syr looked at us, entertained, and I still had no idea who she was or what was her real personality. Would her acting change now that this whole event was over?

"Master Mark, there is one more thing we have for you tonight. It is for all of us, actually. Please, sit comfortably in your bed with your girlfriends, and I will be back in a few minutes."

That pretty much answered my question; she had no intention to stop acting as my maid. We started to undo our pile of sexual corpses. I lifted Kitty and moved her to my left side, then Erika was able to scout out to my right and get off my sweaty back. I was sitting in the middle. But it didn't go too well... Erika's authoritarian mood gave her the right to do whatever she wanted tonight.

"Move! I want to sit in the middle," she said.

"Why? It's my birthday! Aaaaaah! Stop with the claws already!"

"I found an untouched area under your armpit... Now move!"

Once more, we shuffled our body, and Erika claimed the middle. Immediately, naked Kitty started to cuddle with her new furry Erika.

"Erika, you are so soft... You are going to wear this suit all the time from now on."

"Hehe. Not all the time... but I love it, yes. I'll wear it for special events."

"No, you must wear it all the time."

"Kitty, stop. I won't do that."

"Yes, you will. You must!"

"Kitty, stop... "

"No, you must wear it all the time!"

"Mark, I changed my mind. You can sit next to the broken record now..."

"Nope... She is your girlfriend too, even when she enters her stubbornness mode."

Yes, things were going to be just fine. Kitty was still Kitty, in or out of her rubber catsuit, and already started to rediscover the joy being naked by rubbing her skin all over Erika's soft fur.

"Alright, guys, you are ready?"

Syr was climbing back up the stairs, accompanied by a lively glowing aura.

She entered the bedroom, carrying a small cake loaded with candles. The girls all started singing Happy Birthday to me. What a memorable evening. My girlfriends were so awesome.

As for Syr, she looked so proud. I loved her character, and I hoped that I would get an opportunity to get to know her better.

I would need a very long chat with everybody to understand everything that happened tonight.

***

I woke up quite early this morning. Last night was absolute insanity in terms of emotional overload. My girlfriends were just the best, and if I were to lose them one day, I would never find anything remotely comparable.

I was sitting in my bed, rubbing my eyes, and next to me, two small pink latex catgirls were spooning, deeply asleep. Yeah, it didn't take long. Kitty and Erika, after the cake, decided that latex was fun, and they jumped back in their pink rubber cat costumes for another assault on my person. I didn't think they were ever going to change all that much. They just loved latex too much.

I was not going to wake them up just yet. They worked hard and needed some extra rest. I grabbed my boxers and jeans and walked out of the room, silently closing the door behind me. Once half-dressed up, I went downstairs to the kitchen and brewed myself a coffee. Curiously the machine was already warm. Was Syr up already?

I didn't go to my backyard very often, but this morning I felt like it. The small wood behind my place would provide me with the serenity I needed to reflect on last night's events. I reached the patio door... it was already unlocked.

"What is she doing out there this early?"

Syr was already outside, dressed up in her maid uniform, minus her fake cat ears and tail, reading one of my books and drinking a coffee. I decided to join and sat next to her on the patio couch. She closed her book and cupped her coffee mug with her delicate hands, just smiling at me.

"Hey! You are up early... hum... Sorry, what is your name?"

"My name is Syr. You should know by now, Master Mark."

"Hehe. I see. You are still in character."

"It is not a character. I'm Syr, your maid."

Yeah, I was not even going to try arguing. It was too early for that, and I liked her a lot as is anyway. I could live without knowing more than she was showing me for now.

"Alright, Syr, why did you wake up so early?"

"I went to bed earlier than you since I had no business staying around while you were all having sex. Plus, I had to prepare what I needed to cook breakfast for everybody this morning."

"Aaah! You don't have to do all this, you know. But I have to admit you are an excellent cook."

"I am your maid, and it is what I do. I am happy to hear you enjoyed my cooking."

"I heard you, my maid. Hehe. You mentioned you were going to stay over this weekend? Maybe you'll have to lower the intensity on the birthday surprises, though, else I might not survive."

"Hehe, Master Mark, there are no more surprises I know of. But yes, I will be around all weekend. I will also come back when I can during the week and over the next weekends as well. I will hopefully make a difference in your life over time."

I choked on my coffee. What did Syr just say? Was this not a weekend only event? What did those catgirls plan behind my back again?

"You... You are going to stay... longer?"

"Of course! I will be here to take care of all of you, so you won't have to lift a finger anymore when you are home. You have enough to deal with your hard job already."

"Syr... What are you saying? Nobody told me about this."

"Master Mark, I fully understand your surprise, but your girlfriends decided. You can take the matter to them. There is nothing else I can say. They provided me with a small bedroom for the days when I can stay. I don't need much more. Erika said she is going to pay for my needs, so this shouldn't be a concern for you."

Erika ... again? She has been with us for only a month, and she took control of so many things around here. It was not very concerning to me, though, since she was a force for good. If she thought this was a good idea, she must be right. I was sure she would discuss all of this with me eventually. She was not stupid.

"Alright, Syr. Your help will be appreciated. So ... Can you tell me a bit about last night? You guys really have tricked me from the beginning to the end, right?"

"Haha, Master Mark. Of course, I can tell you. Yesterday, I lied to you all along. Every single thing that happened was part of our plan. Erika and Kitty are smart and know you like the back of their hands. Everything they told me about your potential reactions held. It made my job very easy."

"... Is that so? When you told me not to touch them, did you know I was going to do it?"

"Not that one, but it would have made no difference. Erika would have clawed you one way or the other. I just wanted to unsettle you."

"Why am I not surprised? And when you told me you were going to cuddle with me naked, and I removed my blindfold?"

"Yes, we knew you were going to freak out. It worked as planned."

"You faked to be embarrassed and hurt?"

"Of course, I did. And you believed me. It was great."

This maid was as evil as my two catgirls. I would have to be careful because she had some mad acting skills.

"So, you knew Erika scared me in the hallway while you made the bed?"

"Oh, yes. And one other thing I worked hard on was to enforce the thought that you couldn't touch me. It would have ruined the entire grand finale."

"About that ... How did you do that? You convinced me you were the one naked on top of me."

"That was hard, but it worked brilliantly. We knew you never got to touch Kitty while she was naked, so you had no strong reference to identify her as a naked person. When I placed the blindfold over your eyes a second time, Erika and Kitty tiptoed inside the room. Erika dropped some clothing on the floor to make you believe I had undressed, and Kitty went to you. I stayed near her to make you believe my voice was coming from her. It was really hard for her not to moan, but she did a great job else you would have recognized her right away. I don't need to explain to you why we put her hair in a bun... She desperately needs a haircut."

Wow ... The more Syr was telling me about this whole organization, the more amazed I got. I didn't feel too bad anymore for having been fooled. I couldn't believe they did it again. I didn't see it coming at all.

"Syr... about you?"

"What about me, Master Mark?"

"Well... How to say... Why did you do all of this? I mean... you participated in our sex game. Do you have a... special... relationship with Erika or something?"

"This was a special event I was willing to witness. I am your maid. So, I'm not demanding more. I'm just here to do my work. I do not need to be involved in a special relationship with any of you."

"Even with all the kinks that are going on around this house?"

"What you do with your girls does not affect my job."

"Aren't you going to join the fun?"

"Master Mark, I told you. You cannot touch me! I am not your girlfriend."

"Really? You aren't going just to stay here to cook and clean. That is not fun."

"Well, this is temporary, I won't perform my duties in this house for that much longer."

"Aaaaah ... Okay, so it's just a temporary job that Erika gave you for a couple of weeks or months? What you said earlier confused me. You were talking about staying here for a longer-term."

"Oh, no! You misunderstood. I'm your maid Master Mark, don't worry about this part. I am not going anywhere anytime soon. What I meant is that you are all going to move to her place in the upcoming months. So I will perform my duty in this new location. Not here."

"WHAT? MOVING?"

What in the world was she talking about? I was not going to move! This was my house. I lived here. I never told anybody that I wanted to move. Syr smiled and sipped some more of her coffee.

"Master Mark, you should take this topic to Erika and Kitty. Not to me. I'm just a maid."

"Ah, you know what, Syr? Stand up for a sec."

"... Okay? Why?"

They have been playing with my head so much since yesterday; no good deed goes unpunished. Syr was part of all this; she was going to learn that she couldn't always have everything going her way just because she was a cute maid. I extended my arms, and I pulled her into a big hug.

"Aaah! Master Mark! You cannot! Stop this at once!"

"Nope, you are my maid, and I want to do this. Come on, put your arms around me!"

"Haha! Master Mark! Stop ... Let me go! You are breaking the rules. I'm not your girlfriend!"

"No! Hug me first, and then I'll let you go."

I squeezed her a bit harder, playfully.

"Hahaha! Mark, stop! Aarrr! You are crushing me! Okay! Okay! Here is your hug!"

"Good maid!"

Her little arms wrapped around me, and she giggled. That was mean from my part, but I was sure she wouldn't regret it.

While I was playing with Syr, the patio door slid open. Two small pink latex cats were staring at us in shock. One of them spat an order.

"Mark! What is this? What are you doing to our maid? Let her go!" Erika said.

"Oh? You two! Perfect timing! We need to have a long chat. I heard a rumor that we were going to move soon."

"What? Syr! Why did you tell him?"

Erika was totally in hot water now, and she knew it! I looked at Syr, MY maid, and gave her a command that I wished she would obey.

"Syr, you catch Erika, I'm taking care of Kitty."

"Yes, Master Mark!"

A very short pursuit ensued. It appeared Syr was quite efficient at hunting cats. Her skills would come handy in the future. I managed to squeeze both Kitty and Erika inside the crate. I didn't know it was big enough for the two of them... Well, it was not big enough, technically, but they fit quite well if I placed them in a 69 position with their crotches unzipped. Why didn't I think of this before? In a few hours, we would be able to have this well-needed conversation.

Syr and I were sitting at the kitchen island, eating our breakfast. Syr kept looking over her shoulder in the direction of the living room.

"Are you sure they are alright, Master Mark? They have been moaning quite a bit for the past hour."

"Oh yes, Syr. By the way... your breakfast is top-notch. Thank you."

"My pleasure, Master Mark."