Feliformia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMPPHH! MMMPHHH!"

It was one of the most... no... THE most painful physical experience I ever went through. Now my skin was burning from the middle of my back to my sides. Erika placed her cat hands on top of my chest and tapped her fingers on me.

"How did you like this? Pretty amazing, right? Do you know why I'm doing this to you?"

I couldn't reply, obviously, but I had my theory about it. I knew Erika had a sadistic side, but it was not what she meant. I would be in a world of pain. She had said this to me earlier. For my mistake of touching Kitty ever so slightly, I was paying for my sins. Nodding was my only option as she was staring at me with her emotionless cat face.

"That's right. You are smart, you know. Want more?"

"MMMMPHH!"

She planted her claws in my skin, this time in my chest, and she slowly pulled her hands down toward my belly. Not only was my back on fire, but now my whole front was burning too.

"Do you want to hold me in your arms right now instead of suffering?"

Still twisting in pain, I nodded. I wanted her. I wanted to hold this fantastic creature and discover her entire body.

"I'll tell you what. I will punish you harshly for what you did to Kitty earlier. That clawing was just a small taste of what is coming. Once done with you, not a single part of your body will be left intact. Can you tell how efficient those little metal claws are?"

"Mmmmph"

"Oh, don't worry ... if you accept your punishment like a good boy, there will be a nice reward for you. I will untie you and let you play with me for a bit. Would you like that?"

There was so much happiness in her voice that it was almost frightening. This deal seemed so unfair. I barely touched Kitty... I wasn't supposed to, but still... Was she offering some cuddles in exchange for extreme pain? She must have learned to negotiate from Kitty. This was a one-sided deal. There will be a lot of explaining to do once this is all over if I even survive. She knew I made up my mind already; there was no way I could say no to her, so I nodded submissively.

She put her two hands on my shoulders and leaned forward to murmur something in my ear again.

"Good choice! ... I ... won't be nice."

"MMMMPHHH!"

Her claws dug into my shoulder, of course, and what followed was pure madness. She lacerated my entire body, figuratively speaking, and she was very playful about it. Not being in strict bondage per se, I could have kicked her away with my legs but who would do such a thing to their girlfriend. I endured as much as I could and didn't want to use the emergency signal unless I was dying.

It was so strange. Yes, I was in excruciating pain every time she scrapped one of my limbs with her cat nails, but at the same time, she was pleased about how things were going. She had a lot of fun acting evil while wearing her strange new costume. Seeing her like this made me quite happy. I even started laughing at some point despite the pain... How was it even possible that I became so joyful? I never considered myself a masochist. Maybe she was turning me into one without any of us even realizing it.

No, I didn't think it was that at all. To me, knowing that my girlfriends enjoyed themselves was what I loved the most. Erika's joyfulness was contagious, and even if I would not readily admit it, I was simply looking forward to cuddling with her after this torture.

Her evil treatment lasted way longer than I could have anticipated, and there was no clock in this room to help me figure out if the time had stopped. There was nothing I could have asked or said to make it end sooner. Of course, the gag prevented me from doing so, but I just didn't have the heart to interrupt her playtime. There were only glowing Erika and my agonizing body.

I didn't have an opportunity to reflect on this earlier, but I didn't see Kitty at all. She was not part of this act. Syr didn't show up either. I felt as if I was left alone with the devil I loved. Unaware of it, all those thoughts I had at the moment put an end to my predicament.

My entire body was burning, and my mind started to wander to different places. Without realizing it, I was no longer living in the present moment. Erika saw it in my eyes, and it made her smile behind her mask.

"Hehe. Okay... I finished you! It took a while, but I got you where I wanted. You are tougher than I expected; it makes me feel very satisfied. Let me remove this gag."

She untied my hands from the bed and rolled my head to the side to unbuckle the gag. She carefully pulled it out from behind my teeth. I was as limp as a roadkill and probably looked the part too. Simply put, she broke me.

Knowing my favorite cuddling position, she laid down at my side and rested her furry cat head on top of my shoulder. She put her hand on my chest, not poking me with her claw this time, and raised her knee to my belly.

"So? How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Shredded."

"Haha. You did well, you know. Do you want to cuddle with me now? It is your reward, after all."

"My body is on fire. I don't think I can move anymore."

"Mmm ... Then, you just forfeited your reward. Aaaah ... too bad. I'm just going to stay here at your side for a bit then. This clawing was hard work."

"I get the feeling that you were enjoying yourself a lot, though."

"I did. A lot! Mark, I just wanted to tell you that you made me very happy! You know, it was the first time I could unleash this annoying feeling that was burning inside of me. I don't think I could have done it without you playing my game and enduring it. I was so scared I wouldn't have been able to push myself as far as I wanted. But I did, you let me, and it felt amazing."

"I knew you were happy. But I didn't just endure, you know. It was fun for me too. Intense, no doubt, but fun nonetheless. I'm glad you had a blast, Erika, even though I paid a certain price."

I lifted my hand and put it on top of hers. She was so soft and warm. I just rubbed my thumb back and forth in her short fur and gently played with her small fingers, checking her claws. They were not that sharp, which made me wonder why they hurt so much.

"Erika, where did you get that costume from? It is incredible."

"Mark, it is not the time to talk about that. If you like it, just enjoy it, okay?"

"That seems to be the theme tonight... no questions and just obedience."

"We got ya. You won't have to lift a finger all weekend, birthday boy."

"All weekend? Is Syr going to stay here that long?"

"Syr?... Hahaha... You named her as the girl from your books. You are such a nerd."

"Ah, come on. It was Japanese novel thematic, no? What's her real name then?"

"Haha. Syr. Her real name is Syr. And it is an adorable name."

"Of course, it is... and where is Kitty By the way?"

"Just napping in the other room. Our sex was quite intense, you know."

"Yeah! I know... I was there!"

"Ah! Yeah. That's right... you were. I almost forgot."

After this cruel teasing, we stayed like this, chit-chatting about nothing and everything for the next 10 minutes while I was somewhat recovering. Since Erika got her sadism out of her system, she turned into the most cuddly girl ever. It was so nice just to enjoy the new experience she was offering me. I was under the impression that this was not something she would repeat too often. Therefore I tried to savor the precious moment.

A bit later, Erika hugged me and mentioned that we had to move on. She sexily left the room, blowing me a cat kiss. Sadly, it put an end to this second event, and I had to call my little maid back.

"Syr? Are you there?"

Once again, I heard her little footsteps from the maid climbing up the stairs. While she was on her way, a horrible realization occurred to me... I was still naked on the bed. I froze like an ice cube when Syr entered the room. Her face turned red, and she flipped her back to me.

"MASTER MARK! I will tell you one last time. I am NOT your girlfriend. Cover yourself at once!"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry."

I lifted my torso off the bed and leaned down to grab my boxers from the ground. I hurried to put them on. As I was moving, it felt as if all the cat scratches on my body were ripping open.

"Owww! Okay, Syr ... You can turn around."

"Do not do this to me again. And... Oh, my God! A... Are you okay, Master Mark?"

"I... honestly... have no idea!"

"It seems that Erika may have been a bit too much into it... Let me look at you... We were supposed to go back downstairs, but... in your state? I'm not so sure. What has she done to you?"

I flopped back on the bed; I didn't even dare to look at myself and preferred just to trust Syr's assessment. All I knew was that my whole body was stinging from the million of scores that Erika inflicted me. Based on Syr's reaction, it didn't look too promising for the rest of the evening. Her body language pretty much indicated that I was out of order. Evaluating the carnage took her a bit of time.

"She didn't miss a lot of areas. Master Mark, it appears you have more in common with ground beef than humans. I will be back in a moment."

The cute cat-maid turned around, and her shoulders' erratic movements betrayed the fact that she was laughing at her own little joke. She bolted to the other bedroom and, sure enough, I heard some low voice talking coming from the guest room, followed by a big laugh. Those were Erika's mixed with, what I guessed, Syr's.

She came back almost immediately with a small cardboard box. Her attempt to retain her laughter made her face distort quite interestingly. I decided to strike while she was vulnerable.

"Having Fun, Syr?"

"Master... pfff... Sorry... pfff..."

"If you are not careful, you are going to lose your ears."

"Pfffhaha... Mast... pfff... Stop, please!"

"Hey, Syr... ground beef!"

"Bwahaha! Pfff... Hahaha!"

She took a few deep breaths, trying to stop laughing. All of a sudden, she stared at me with a stern look on her face.

"Master Mark! It's enough! I have a job to do!"

She could barely stay in character... and that was her best attempt. I just looked at her with a big smile, waiting for her to break down again on her own.

"Hahaha! Mark. Stop! ... Stop! We put a lot of effort into this. Just play the game, okay."

"But I did nothing... Alright, come here for a minute, just sit next to me and calm down."

Rubbing her eyes with her wrists, she climbed on the bed next to me. I was not going even to try to touch her this time, so I moved aside to give her a bit more room. I knew it wouldn't last, but it was my turn to help her recover.

"I really like your outfit, Syr. it suits you."

"Thank you... I made it myself."

"You did? Wow... That's awesome."

"Master Mark, It appears I'm reading the same books as you do. I looked at your bookshelf earlier, and we have similar tastes in literature. It is a nice coincidence. I do know why you picked that name for me today. I'm delighted you did."

"We will have to talk about this some more then. My two girls are really not into it. Kitty doesn't read, and Erika is all about business literature. She calls what I read nerd stuff."

"Well, I like it a lot and will be glad to share what I read with you, Master Mark."

We just kept chatting casually like this for the next little while until she managed to relax. She was fully back in character. After thanking me for my patience, she grabbed the box she had brought earlier and pulled out a couple of items from it. It appeared to be medical supplies. As I thought, she was not all that innocent; they had planned the claw treatment all along. Well, at least they came prepared.

"There are a couple of areas that I would like to treat before we move on. You paid dearly for your mistake, Master Mark."

"Hehe... I know... But it was so worth it. Erika was great. Her costume was great."

"I'm glad to hear it. I will apply bandages to your right ankle, right arm, and two spots of concern on your chest and back."

Could she be a nurse in real life? She rubbed my light wounds with alcohol and used some sort of ointment before expertly applying bandages over them. I knew nothing about first aid stuff. Kitty never really got hurt, she was too much like a rubber cat, and when I cut myself or something, I just let it heal naturally. What Syr was doing to me proved I had been an imbecile. It felt so much better once she completed her treatment. My forearm which was stinging like crazy was now perfectly fine under its bandages.

"I doubt it will leave any permanent marks, just don't scratch them, okay?. Your next shower will sting, though. It would be a well-deserved reminder that you need to listen to me next time, Master Mark."

"I already learned my lesson, believe me."

"Please follow me downstairs. It is getting late already, and there is more to come."

She helped me up; I was getting tired... My body was getting tired. Erika did a hell of a job on me. I followed Syr downstairs, and she directed me to the living room where a platter of fine cheese and nuts was waiting for me. Syr also brought me another glass of my favorite red wine.

I wanted to ask Syr if she was hungry too, but she would just tell me not to be concerned and that tonight was all about me. Not used to talking about myself around other people, I wasn't sure what to discuss next, but, of course, Syr read my mind and started to ask me some perfect questions that got me going again.

"Master Mark, why do you think Kitty is always wearing her catsuit around you? Don't you find it quite... unusual?"

"It is unusual, alright. I think it protects her somehow. It's her armor against all the nasty things life can throw at her. She was a bit lost when I met her, and we agreed to let Kitty, the catgirl, take control over her life for a little while. It did her a whole lot of good. It just turns out she never went back to her previous human look. At least not around me."

Explaining this to Syr reminded me of something I asked myself regularly since Erika joined. When I was not home, Kitty allowed Erika to see her out of her suit. So that behavior was related to me. Perhaps Kitty, the latex cat, fell in love with me and vice versa, and she didn't want to take the risk to change. I promised myself never to pressure her out of her suit, so at the end of the day, it was her decision.

"How was she before she wore the suit?" Syr asked.

"I'm not sure. Theresa very quickly became Kitty. All I can tell you is how I felt when I first met her. Actually, I never told anybody about this. Erika knows a bit, but not in great detail."

"Please, do tell me if you wish. I'm interested to know more about her."

"Sure, it is not a secret or anything. I remember it as if it happened yesterday. I will never forget. I got into that bookstore and headed right to the light novel section. Halfway there, I walked past one of the employees, a tiny Asian girl with long black hair. Then it hit me... Something had paralyzed my body, and I couldn't move anymore. I turned my head to look at her, and there she was, staring back at me with her big black kitten eyes. She and I, nobody could ever convince me otherwise, felt the same thing in our hearts. We were made for each other right this instant."

"This is sweet, Master Mark. I've not seen her out of her catsuit, was she cute... I mean, physically?"

I sipped a bit more of my wine before replying as I was not entirely sure how to answer this question. For a moment, I was under the impression that it was not the maid who asked this.

"Syr, you are beautiful ... One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, in fact." "MASTER MARK! You are out of line! Why would you say such a thing while we are discussing your love for your girlfriend and ..."

"Hehe, calm down, Syr! You have to let me finish."

"... I'm sorry... But, you made me blush."

Blushing maids were always too cute.

"That is okay. So this is honestly what I thought when I saw you at first. I didn't know who you were, but you were gorgeous. However, when I saw Kitty for the first time... It was the same feeling, but a thousand times stronger. To the point where she became... how to say... invisible."

"... Invisible?"

"Yes, I couldn't look at her anymore. I could only stare at her shining soul. It didn't matter anymore what she looked like. Her clothes, her hair, her eyes, her tiny body, none of this mattered at all. We connected at a higher level. We experienced pure love instantaneously. So, yes, if you are asking me... Was she cute? Yes, totally. But it just didn't matter. So who cares if she is wearing a catsuit or not. No matter what she decides to wear or what happens to her body, I will always love her beautiful soul. Its brilliance illuminates my life."

"... Ghk! ..."

Syr was taken aback by what I told her. I was sure she had a plan to keep me happy and make me recover faster before my next event, but I think I broke it. She couldn't speak anymore and was just staring at me. She frowned a bit.

"Syr? Are you okay?"

"Master Mark. Please follow me. It is late, and you have one more event."

"But Syr, I'm still eating. Erika drained the life out of me. Can we wait for another five minutes?"

"Do not argue with me. Do as I say. It is important."

I guess it meant I should follow her before she called Erika back on me. I would never disobey that maid again. Plus, I was curious. If it was indeed the last event of the night, hopefully, it will be a pleasant one. So far, it had been only teasing and torture. It was my birthday, after all. Certainly, there should be something in it for me.

Since Kitty was not part of the second event, it would be awesome to finish the night with her. I would love to play all night with my small pink rubber cat. Or even better, two small rubber cats. I was getting turned on just by thinking about the potential rubber fest. I couldn't wait to see what they have prepared for me this time around.

I followed Syr to the bedroom, still wondering a bit why she was in such a hurry. She stopped abruptly, realizing she had made a small mistake.

"Oh, wait, I'm sorry, I was supposed to take care of this first. I didn't make the bed, please wait outside a moment, Master Mark."

I didn't dare say a single word. If it was important to Syr to make the bed, she could go right ahead. I was sure she wouldn't ask or accept my help anyway, so I waited in the hallway. Looking at her go was impressive and fascinating. Was she this good at everything?

My admiration was interrupted when a strange noise coming from the bathroom grabbed my attention. The door was open, but all the lights were off, limiting what I could discern. The faint glow from the candlelit bedroom was barely illuminating part of the hallway.

Then I saw it. A black form was stepping a bit closer to the bathroom door in the darkness. I swear, I could see a pair of yellow eyes staring at me. It was the demonic black cat again, Erika. I could sense it was her. The noise I was hearing was her metal claws sliding on the door frame, and she even let out a soft growl that only I could have heard. Her body language was crystal clear... Round two would occur.

"Master Mark, you may come in."

I looked at Syr, who was waiting for me next to a neatly made bed; that was quick. I looked again in the direction of the bathroom, and the black shadow was gone. Did I just dream this? It didn't matter if I did or not, I got scared anyway. Would Erika be cruel enough to make me go through a heavy clawing a second time? Unfortunately for me, the answer would be unquestionably yes.

"Master Mark? Is something the matter?"

"... N... No... Sorry."

I walked into the bedroom, and Syr instructed me to lay down on the bed. She pulled the satin top sheet just over my hips and then proceeded with killing some of the candles. It was getting darker in here, perhaps in preparation for a bloody grand finale. Then she pulled out a piece of silky fabric from her sleeve and came to me.