Fem/Male: Societal Paradigm Change Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark leaned back in the chair in a subconscious attempt to create some distance. But his own penis throbbed, once again responding with arousal to the situation.

"Fascinating. I need another drink and more time to think."

She reached over and took hold of Dale's manhood. She bent it forward and wiped the pre-cum across her husband's left cheek, then released it. Without a word she turned and led the others from the room.

Leaving him alone to contemplate what he had done to himself, and to her, by letting this back into his life.

It was nearly an hour before his wife entered the room alone. He started to apologize, but she hushed him. "Not a fucking word. Do not speak unless you are spoken to."

She disappeared into the walk in closet. A few minutes later she reappeared, completely naked. She walked over and stood before him. Those large, tear drop shaped breasts with the silver dollar sized dark brown areola and erect eraser like nipples that he loved so much right in front of him. He could see that her thick pubic patch was moist from her arousal, which he could smell. His cock pulsed, his heart raced.

She looked down at him. "Did it enter your little mind, when you decided to do this, that you might never get to touch the girls again?"

It had not. He shook his head as a tear formed.

She pushed a finger through her folds, then wiped her moisture across his upper lip, below his nose. "That you might never, ever feel my pussy on your cock?"

"Oh, god, I'm sorry. Let me go and we can pretend it never happened..." He was in a panic.

"Oh, it is much too late for that, Mark. You have to live with your choices."

She let him stew with that for a few moments.

Then she stepped forward, straddled him, and sank down onto his shaft, taking him in fully with one swift motion. She ground herself onto him.

"Oh....oh you feel so good...so tight."

She slapped him. "I told you not to speak unless spoken to."

She pressed her breasts into his mouth, letting him suckle for awhile. While he did so, she spoke softly.

"I fucked Dale several weeks ago. The next time I fuck you, I may not even be able to feel your tiny little pecker, if I decide to fuck you again after I have that monster."

His cock throbbed and he instinctively tried to drive himself up into her.

"You really do like being humiliated, don't you? I've never talked to you like that before. And look at you."

He nodded, but didn't let her nipple out of his mouth, terrified she may take it away and never let him feel it again.

She caressed his hair as he suckled. "I love you, Mark. I really wish you had trusted me with this sooner, so we could be having fun with it."

She gyrated herself on him, as if to reinforce her approval of his kink.

"I have kinky thoughts of my own, which we will explore. There will be some ground rules..."

She pulled her breast from his mouth so they could look into each other's eyes. She saw the disappointment he felt and shook them at him with a sardonic smile.

"First. This is permanent. You are now my bitch. You may not have realized it, but you sold your soul to the she-devil you created today. This weekend is only the beginning. No topping from the bottom."

He throbbed inside of her. "I'll take that as consent, but I do need to hear you say it."

"Abso-fucking-lutely...I am yours. Umm...weekend?"

She kissed him tenderly. "Yes. I have invited my guests to stay the weekend. We're going to be busy. Second rule. No more secrets. From either of us. I want to hear all of your kinky ideas. The way you are cuffed by your balls to the chair, for example. I fucking love it...but from now on you have to ask permission."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You NEVER cum without permission. In fact, other than cleaning, you are not allowed to even touch MY penis unless I tell you to do so. Don't even ask. I may decide to put you in a chastity device anyway, even though you have so much trouble cumming."

She kissed him again when he throbbed inside of her.

"You have to tell me if you don't like something. It may or may not change anything, unless it's a hard no. Can you think of anything off the top of your head that you absolutely do not like?"

"Thank you for asking, ma'am. I don't want to be feminized...please."

She smiled. "That's good. Because I married a man, and want to keep it that way. That makes me REALLY happy."

"And no pooping, please..."

"Ewww."

She wriggled on him some more, playfully. "One more thing. Well, I'm sure there will be many more things, but I need to tell you this. Intentionally or not, you brought Julianne into this. So now you are expected to service her at work if she wants it. She will be your boss at work in more ways than one; I'll be your boss at home. She and I discussed it already."

"What about Dale at work?"

"Well, you lit the fuse on this thing. I was determined that what happened would never be repeated, but, you've pretty much given me permission, right?"

He thought. "Honestly, I did not really think it through. It's just that when you told me about how amazing a real cock felt...you deserve that. That's why I did this. Long-term is up to you...I will be here for you either way."

"Let's see how this weekend goes, then I'll decide."

It was not lost on him that she did not say "we'll decide" but stated matter-of-factly "I'll decide." It spoke volumes about the change he had caused by initiating this.

"Are you ready to watch the women in your life get a real fucking?"

He nodded submissively.

"Good! Oh, by the way, you are not getting an orgasm this weekend. I realize that may not be much of a punishment since you like denial...weirdo...but this weekend is about us...so no begging."

She let him suckle her breasts for awhile, which she enjoyed. "I changed my mind. You can beg. I want to know when you've hit your limit and need to cum."

She stood on the chair, so that her sex was in front of his face. She rubbed herself on his face, leaving him glistening with her juices and her scent. Then she got down and left the room without a word.

Mark could hear voices again as Consuela filled the others in about their conversation. Again things were accentuated with laughter. It occurred to him that his wife was now naked with the well hung man in their living room. Were they doing anything?

Juli walked in, still dressed. She walked to his corner of the room and stood in front of him.

She smiled sympathetically, "Well, you cannot say I didn't try to keep our relationship platonic, work hubby." She began unfastening the buttons on her blouse.

"Are you okay with this?"

He was transfixed on her strip tease. "Um, what part?"

The blouse came off, revealing a lacy white bra covering her smallish but well-shaped breasts. "The part where you're going to be on your knees under my desk at work...I think you've removed your choices at home."

He watched as she removed her bra, exposing pink nipples already filled with arousal. "Oh...yeah...of course, boss."

She bent over and removed her blue jeans. Now only a lacy pair of matching panties remained. She wriggled and let them fall, then lifted them up with a toe and held them in her hand. He saw that her puffy sex was shaved bare. Then she leaned forward, indicating his mouth, "Open."

When he opened his mouth, she stuffed her wet panties into his mouth. He could taste her. "Do NOT let those fall out of your mouth until one of us removes them."

He nodded.

She straddled him the way Consuela had, except that she did not mount him.

In his peripheral vision, he saw his wife and Dale walk in and move to the bed. He tried to lean over to see what was happening, but Juli moved his head back to center, using her body to block his view.

"Eyes front, cucky-poo."

He heard the mattress shift with someone's weight. He could hear indistinct talk between the two.

Juli pressed his face to her breasts. They were nice, but they were not the full, plush cushions he was used to feeling.

The she moved her hips forward, and began rubbing her nether lips on his erect shaft. He heard her moan softly. She continued thrusting herself onto him.

She giggled, "Oh, wow, Consuela, you were right, it's like masturbating with a hot little vibrator."

He heard his wife laugh, "Told you..."

Juli's moist labia felt really good as they slid up and down his shaft. He groaned...she was hitting all the nerves along his shaft and sensitive head. Before, he would have cum already. But post Change, he knew this would only torment him excruciatingly, but he would never be able to achieve orgasm.

Juli on the other hand, had complete control to stimulate her swollen clit. It was only a few minutes before her breathing became ragged, she pulled him close to her chest and jacked herself rapidly across his phallus as she came. She knew he would not go over the top with her...but it did not matter, she was just using him to get hers. She felt his member throb, and it felt good on her clit as she enjoyed her orgasm. "Good boy."

Mark felt like he could cum, it seemed he was so close. But he had felt this before. He knew it would take something special to push him over the precipice.

He heard his wife moaning and then she cried out, "Oh, yes! Right there, baby...fuuuuck!" He recognized her experiencing an orgasm. He desperately wanted to see what was happening. His imagination ran wild.

Juli slowly came down from her orgasmic release, and rested on his thighs. She looked over her shoulder and gasped theatrically for his benefit. When she looked back at him and saw the expression on his face, she laughed, "Would you like to see?"

With her panties still stuffed fully into his mouth, he could only nod emphatically.

She laughed, leaned forward to kiss him on the forehead like a child, then stood. She moved around behind his chair, opening up his view.

Consuela lay on her back at the edge of their marital bed. Dale was on his knees between her thighs, face down into her sex, obviously savoring Mark's favorite meal. His long, strong erection was tapping at his upper abdomen, even in that position.

His wife's chest was heaving in passion, her fingers were laced in Dale's hair. Her head was rolling from side to side. When she happened to look over and saw the intensely jealous expression on Mark's face, it sent her over the top again. She closed her eyes and began pumping her crotch into Dale's mouth, clutching his head desperately as she screamed through another series of orgasms.

Myriad physical and emotional reactions coursed through Mark in an instant. So many, so intense, and so confusing he could not keep up.

He thought, "I did this."

I did this meant, I put another man with my wife. It meant, I bound myself so I can't do anything about it...what kind of a MAN does that? It meant, I love eating her out...her sex is so perfect...I didn't think about someone else being better than me at that...what if she doesn't want me at ALL now? It meant, look at her...she is SO happy, so fulfilled, she is cumming so hard...I did this. All of these conflicting thoughts shot through Mark's mind in the blink of an eye, so that it would actually take him months to process them.

His physical manhood was not as complicated as his psychological manhood however. It pulsed and throbbed and leaked pre-cum. It seemed to move around, frantically trying to find Juli so she could rub up against it again, to maybe provide some release.

Juli leaned on Mark's shoulders from behind, laughing sympathetically at his manhood and taking in the show with him.

They watched as Consuela calmed from her orgasms. She sighed contentedly. Dale did not stop his oral ministrations...this had not been merely foreplay to get her excited. It was obvious he enjoyed cunnilingus, and Consuela's charms, every bit as much as her husband would have. He let her come down, then he began to focus again on her clitoris, building her up to a crashing crescendo once more. After a few minutes she was screaming through another violent series of orgasms.

Juli whispered in Mark's ear, "Sonofabitch. I've gotta get me some of that when it's my turn. Are you that good with your tongue, cucky-poo?"

He nodded. This, at least, he had confidence in.

"Oh really? Well, you'll get a chance to prove it."

Mark had an increasing need to cause an orgasm...even if it was someone else's. "Ww-when?"

"Eventually...but not now...not even soon. You locked yourself here. So me and your wife decided here you will stay. You wanted to watch a man with a man-sized cock fuck your wife. Well, he's the only penis-bearer doing any fucking tonight."

They noticed that Consuela had recovered from her release. This time Dale stood, preparing to enter her and continue his loving assault. Mark was aghast...surely that thing could not fit into his tight little wife.

Consuela held up a hand to stop him. She held out the same hand for Dale to help her up, which he did.

She walked over to where Mark sat, pulling Dale along beside her by his phallus. She reached down with her other hand and held Mark's throbbing penis. Having both in her hands at the same time amazed her. She looked back and forth between them, then whispered, "OMG."

She looked into her husband's eyes, and he followed her gaze as she again looked between his small manhood and Dale's large manhood, then back again. When she spoke again to him, it was not condescending or cruel, it was as if she and her husband were picking between two houses, and there just was no comparison, "Oh my god, honey. It's incredible."

For all his embarrassment and shame, Mark could only agree. He nodded in agreement.

She traced her fingers lightly across Dale's erection in fascination. While she did so, she spoke again.

"The first time I mounted this monster, I was being a wanton whore, I had completely lost it and I was an adultress...it was all my fault."

She looked into Mark's eyes, "I promised myself it would never happen again. I worked every day with this beautiful erection visible through my partner's uniform pants, and I kept my promise."

She traced it again, "Then you invited the man who cuckolded you to cuff you to this chair. YOU did this. YOU gave me permission. Everything that happens from here on out is on YOU, not ME."

Mark anticipated this being a speech giving him one last opportunity to back out...one last chance to keep her for himself, as he had read in so many stories.

They were a close couple. She read his thoughts. "No, dear. I'm just making sure you understand I feel no guilt. This is on you."

She let go of Dale's shaft, then let go of Mark's. She stood, bent over, and placed a hand on each of her husband's thighs. Her buttocks in the air, she gazed into her husband's eyes, and wriggled her big, beautiful butt as a signal to her lover.

Dale moved behind her. Mark could see Dale's huge, purplish erection rising behind his wife's backside. He watched as Dale pushed the massive phallus down to line it up with his wife's vaginal entrance, which was out of his sight.

But he could imagine it. He had seen it, felt it, tasted it, often enough that he could see it in his mind. And he could imagine that massive helmeted cock at her lips.

What he could not imagine was that much cock pressing it's way inside of her tiny sex.

She stared into her husband's eyes. He saw the shock, the unmitigated disbelief in her countenance as the huge head forced it's way inside her. He saw her purse her lips and close her eyes in consternation as she tried to focus on accepting her lover.

He felt her fingernails dig into his thighs, clawing for purchase while Dale carefully filled her. She looked at him as if she were asking him to save her...or to give her strength to TAKE it.

"Fu-u-u-c-k...honey...oh...gawwd...SO much...why couldn't you be like this? Why don't you have a REAL cock?? Then I could get this from the man I love and wouldn't have to choose...why do you have a clitty instead of a real DICK?"

She came. She experienced an Earth shattering, mind-blowing, life-changing series of orgasms because she was holding the man she loved while a "real" man was fucking her senseless.

"Oh, gawwd, Mark! I'm sorry...I am HIS! DALE....OH DALE...FUCK ME DALE!"

And that was the last time Mark heard his name spoken that night. He had been forgotten. He sat there and gasped, sighed, pulsed, leaked, whined...by himself as his wife and his work wife fucked that "real man" over, and over, and over.

And his weekend, his life, had just begun.

He would eventually be released. To cook. To Serve drinks. To cuddle. To clean out sloppy feminine genitals when they managed to coax an orgasm from Dale. Holy shit, that guy could cum when he came.

But his orgasmic needs had been forgotten. His penis had nothing to offer. But his tongue did.

The following Monday, he sat at his cubicle, waiting for Julianne to call him into his old office to play chess, and hopefully to give him someone to talk to about all the changes in his life.

He heard other secretaries called in, obviously to perform cunnilingus or fellatio upon their bosses.

He waited to hear himself called in for "dictation."

Everyone in the office held their breath when they heard Ms. Julianne step to her office doorway and speak confidently.

"Cucky-poo! Get your sweet-ass tongue in here. NOW."