All Comments on 'Female Officer Ch. 03'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

The plot concept is interesting, but the writing is very 4th grade. It's like an erotic version of William S. Gray's "Fun with Dick and Jane" in many ways. This might be an example of what happens when parents don't monitor internet use by young children. ⭐⭐1/2

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
For 6King

My writing quality seems similar to 4th grade since I had to teach myself English so cut me some fucking slack or stop reading for all I care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please don’t worry about it, your writing level was not 4th grade. It was well written, it just had a very straightforward plot which can give it that appearance to some people. Keep up the great work.

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Love Sarah and how she took control of the relationship. I also kinda liked Sarah’s friends and thought maybe Lauren could have a turn with him. Haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

6King was not wrong. ESL isn't the only reason for bad writing. The maturity level of the author is a major factor,. Also, the author doesn't take the time to improve, instead choosing to churn out nonsensical garbage over and over again.

Dash91830Dash91830over 1 year agoAuthor
Well…

You trust 6King, I listen to TomSpeedy. You chose 6King’s comment but I think TomSpeedy is the smarter one. And this isn’t a contract. You aren’t a creditor giving me any payment for my performance, and I’m not a debtor, which means I’m under no obligation to write something you like since I’m writing this for free.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous